It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump left visibly shaken by Ohio rally scare

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Three paragraphs and the conclusion you come to is " I'm trying to call him the devil." Christ. This is what Donald supporters do and it is funny because it mirrors Donalds methods. You take one irrelevant sentence, and use that to form your argument for Trump. Of course he is not the devil, but the tactics he is using are similar to the Devil.

Now, my question to you: Have you ever been manipulated? Do you know what the goal of manipulation is? It is to make someone do something you want them to do, without actually saying it directly. Donald masterfully does this. I'm convinced you guys are willfully being ignorant because Donald is causing so much drama among the parties. But what you guys do not realize is that you are surrendering your future to a man who will no doubt ruin it with no care.

He will fan the flames of hatred, and when the powder keg blows, he is going to hide in his mansion when this country devolves into civil war. You think Donald is going to stand proudly and try to mediate the situation when, at this Chicago rally, he could not even attend because he was afraid? If he is to make a miscalculation in regards to foreign relations which leads us to some type of misfortune, do you think Donald is going to accept any responsibility, when he can't even accept the fact that he had some part in the current civil unrest?

It is as if you guys have completely turned off your frontal lobes, in favor of your limbic system, blindly following the 'perceived' alpha male, even though that Alpha male is proving time and time again that he is unworthy of such a title.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruthHopefully you are not comparing filibusters with Progressive terrorists that ram riot in Chicago.

What is with you and this "progressive terrorist" label you're pushing? You clearly believe in violence toward protesters if you're calling them terrorists.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So we have Left Wing MoveOn organizing a total rally shut down, and we have people disrupting several other Trump rallies, and you think it's Trump's fault.

DaaHaHaHa

Seems the anti-Trump efforts have run out of dialog so they now resort to disruption tactics.

Apparently the name calling and stereotyping is failing.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump has been inciting violence. It's a fact.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

How is someone NOT a terrorist, when as seen in the video UKTruth posted, these people are using harmful and violent tactics to scare people in not supporting Trump?? That is what a terrorist is! "Vote for Trump and get jumped"?? Shooting guns in the air?! BLOCKING an AMBULANCE? HOW is that not terrifying for the Trump supporters there? Threatening the well-being of people you disagree with.. How is that not terrorism?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

When you preach hatred, what you project out will find its way back to you.

You racist trump supporters should take heed. Minorities will only tolerate your ignorance for so long.

Keep pushing your hatred agenda. See what happens.

What do you think will happen?

You gonna start killing people?

That's worry some. That sentiment is going to make legit causes against Trump(Who I think it authoritarian) look horrid. Soros co. which is helping to incite this mess and others love to ruin anything that goes against their gain(co opting in OWS,etc.) Sad to see many are backing it. The only solution is fight fire with fire?

The white supremacist threat that is being emboldened is a threat to all minorities in this country.

You only think minority Americans speaking in this manner is horrid because you arent feeling threatened by these animals. If you felt so, you would react differently.

We will not be bullied or attacked by white nationalist filth without retribution being delivered.

Either there will be peace for all americans, or there will be none. Trump supporters think that this man will pave the way for blacks, hispanics, asians, indians etc to be disenfranchised, harmed, and removed. I hope these same nazis are prepared to put their lives on the line to achieve that!

It's this kind of rhetoric that is most damaging.

I just don't understand how you have managed to determine that Trump is trying to disenfranchise 'blacks, hispanics, asians and indians, etc'. It sounds like you are lumping all non whites into one group. There are many black leaders, for example, that have endorsed Trump. He has met with many pastors in Harlem for example and they are very strong in their support for him.

In terms of hispanics, many are voting for him.

In terms of Asians, I don't think I have heard Trump say anything about the American Asian community beyond stopping the abuse of immigration from China with anchor babies (which was actually a long time ago and hardly a driver behind the incidents in Chicago) and the trade deficit with China. (I assume you are not saying that Chinese citizens of the US are offended because of a potential trade change with China?).

Your post seems to be a minority soap box with an argument that Trump is against minorities created from no facts. The fact that you have framed it as every race against whites is in itself incredibly racist.

I said WHITE SUPREMACISTS, not white people.

You have an issue however, with a minority American openly declaring that he will not be bullied or pushed into a state of fear at the hands of Trumps racist, hateful followers. You have an issue with a minority American saying that he will defend himself against these racist animals.

You dismiss the white supremacist threat because you aren't in danger. How fortunate. Meanwhile, minorities are being made to be responsible for the woes of extremists.

We will not stand idly by waiting. We will defend ourselves. You will not intimidate us or assault us without hostile and deadly retribution.

Nobody is bullying you though.

You started off by making claims about various groups being attacked by Trump which is actually not true.
So your entire stated victimisation is based on a straw man argument.

At least be specific about how you are being victimised - what has Trump said that makes you personally feel victimised to the point where you are threatening violence?

Trump is appealing openly and embracing the support of white supremacists and white nationalist extremists. By doing so, that is a threat to all american minorities because that part of American society is radicalized and not afraid of violent behavior towards minorities as you have seen at trumps rallies. You do not understand because you are not the target of these people's hatred. I am along with other millions of non white Americans.

When Trump speaks badly about hispanics, that is a threat to all. When he speake badly about muslims, its a threat. He will not do anything, but his radicalized followers will and minorities must be prepared to put them down violently.

I am simply stating that if Mr. Trump wants to incite hatred and get these animals riled up, we will defend ourselves from the threat.

Trump has repeatedly disavowed White Supremecists and also any person who assumes superiority based on race or religion. That's a fact.
It's an outright lie to say he is openly embracing white supremacists

Trump wants to stop illegal immigration of hispanics - that's it. He wants to stop rapists , murderers and drug dealers entering the country from Mexico. Mexican illegal immigration is a big problem in this regard so stopping it as a priority seems sensible and I fail to see how that means he is against all hispanics.

New immigration of Muslims is going to be banned under Trump until he proper screening is in place to stop terrorists entering the country. He is not talking about banning US citizens who are Muslims form the country.

That's it. What I have just listed is exactly what he has articulated as his policies. There is no singling out of one group, there is no plan to attack one group or any minorities.

You are creating your own enemy to be angry at.

Now if one was a terrorist, murderer, drug dealer, or rapist, then I can understand how that person would be very afraid of Trump and want to attack him.

For Muslims, Hispanics (or any other minority group) who are US citizens and peaceful there is nothing that Trump has said that attacks them. The only people who perceive an attack are those that have sympathies with the criminal groups mentioned.

My ONLY disagreement with Trump is when he has said he wants to go after families of terrorists. I think he has to be more specific than that. If he means any family member even if they know nothing about their kins activity then he is wrong in my view. If he means those aidiing and abetting then he is right.

edit on 13/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I will vote for Trump, this thread seals the deal

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

When you have a candidate inciting violence eventually bad things happen. Please see all sides to this. There is too much willful blindness from Trump supporters. They act as though this is completely unprovoked, which is extremely disingenuous.

A candidate that incites violence--- ENCOURAGES violence-- That candidate should be disqualified from the hearts of decent people.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Good for you - I am getting sick and tired of people making things up, fabricating the conditions for their own anger and justifying fascist activity by organisations like moveon and refusing to condemn a potential assassination. It's clear to me at least where the real evil lies.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: UKTruthHopefully you are not comparing filibusters with Progressive terrorists that ram riot in Chicago.

What is with you and this "progressive terrorist" label you're pushing? You clearly believe in violence toward protesters if you're calling them terrorists.

That is exactly what they are. Black Lives Matter and Moveon.org are part of the progressive movement. They engaged in terrorist activity in Chicago. Therefore progressive terrorists.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

As I keep saying, people can think for themselves and choose to be violent or not. "Eventually bad things will happen" - only thanks to those who have disturbed hearts and will go to violent measures to get their way. Like terrorists. Like these "protesters." People who have no regard for others, no self control, no morals. They are to blame, they are the reason bad things happen.

Besides, I saw Trump telling people NOT to hurt the protesters, that he loves the protesters, I fail to see that as inciting violence sorry.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You are not truly educating yourself if all you see is Trump saying he loves protesters. You are horribly uneducated. Go educate yourself, please. Please.

It's depressing to see how the Trump supporters actually condone violence. They are lost. This must be what it felt like back in the days of the Civil War when people in the south, slave-owners, referred to it as Northern Aggression. It's sad and disturbing to see how people can evade the truth of their own broken moral compass.

Trump encourages violence. That should be the end of the argument. He endorses violence. He supports it, he encourages it, and his supporters cheer for it.

Now he's threatening Bernie, and I guarantee none of these Trump supporters will call violent protesters at a Bernie rally terrorists. Because they only see one way.

Everyone on both sides denounces the violence. But Trump supporters only denounce violence against their own. It's really sad to see how many people support that kind of limited thinking.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Three paragraphs and the conclusion you come to is " I'm trying to call him the devil." Christ. This is what Donald supporters do and it is funny because it mirrors Donalds methods. You take one irrelevant sentence, and use that to form your argument for Trump. Of course he is not the devil, but the tactics he is using are similar to the Devil.

Now, my question to you: Have you ever been manipulated? Do you know what the goal of manipulation is? It is to make someone do something you want them to do, without actually saying it directly. Donald masterfully does this. I'm convinced you guys are willfully being ignorant because Donald is causing so much drama among the parties. But what you guys do not realize is that you are surrendering your future to a man who will no doubt ruin it with no care.

He will fan the flames of hatred, and when the powder keg blows, he is going to hide in his mansion when this country devolves into civil war. You think Donald is going to stand proudly and try to mediate the situation when, at this Chicago rally, he could not even attend because he was afraid? If he is to make a miscalculation in regards to foreign relations which leads us to some type of misfortune, do you think Donald is going to accept any responsibility, when he can't even accept the fact that he had some part in the current civil unrest?

It is as if you guys have completely turned off your frontal lobes, in favor of your limbic system, blindly following the 'perceived' alpha male, even though that Alpha male is proving time and time again that he is unworthy of such a title.

I read your post - but when you make claims he is the devil it weakens your entire argument.

Have I ever been manipulated? - sure , who hasn't. Is it possible that Trump is evil incarnate and a good actor? Yes it is, but you can't frame a discussion based on hysteria. You could say the same for every politician and many more people in the public arena. You could certainly say it about Clinton, Obama, Cruz, etc..

The facts simply do not match the hysteria around Trump and I would ask you to consider why that is. Why are these exaggerations and outright fear mongering tactics taking hold? why are people distorting words to make them into apocalyptic scenarios? He has been a public figure for many years. His enemies can not find a single tangible thing in his history to take him down. Why is that?

The people he has worked with, those that have worked for him and those that know him now claim he is one of the most generous and fair people they know. He is picking up endorsements form minority leaders (even Farrakhan for goodness sake is starting a dialogue with him and praising his character and ideas - do you think he would do that if Trump was planning to attack American muslims?).

The flames of hatred have ALREADY been fanned. Where have you been? Long before Trump ran for office the world was more divided than it has been in nearly 100 years. It's not Trump who caused that.

I believe he is ripping away the veil that surrounds the REASONS we are so divided. That is painful to some people who have benefited from the division of the last decade particularly.

I don't think it is Trump supporters who have turned off their frontal lobes.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

All these people that are scared of Trump.

What exactly are they so afraid of?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Trump said he is for abortion. Trump said he is for a path to citizenship. Trump said he is for universal healthcare.

Trump as also said he is against abortion, a path to citizenship, and universal healthcare, so the fact that he 'said' he loves the protesters means nothing. He is a man who will say anything to give the appearance of goodness, while inciting and instigating violence indirectly. He is an author of confusion; you can even hear it in his long winded confusing responses.

All this does not matter anyway. Donald will never secure the black, Hispanic, or even a good portion of the white vote. The only people he appeals to are the uneducated, elitist, and covert racists.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Good for you - I am getting sick and tired of people making things up, fabricating the conditions for their own anger and justifying fascist activity by organisations like moveon and refusing to condemn a potential assassination. It's clear to me at least where the real evil lies.

You are the fascist. YOU are evil. These so called terrorists are actively engaging a threat that is being posed by trumps incitement of his white extremist base!

You are not an American minority, and you are oblivious to the threat being posed to us by racist trash.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

You are not truly educating yourself if all you see is Trump saying he loves protesters. You are horribly uneducated. Go educate yourself, please. Please.

It's depressing to see how the Trump supporters actually condone violence. They are lost. This must be what it felt like back in the days of the Civil War when people in the south, slave-owners, referred to it as Northern Aggression. It's sad and disturbing to see how people can evade the truth of their own broken moral compass.

Trump encourages violence. That should be the end of the argument. He endorses violence. He supports it, he encourages it, and his supporters cheer for it.

Now he's threatening Bernie, and I guarantee none of these Trump supporters will call violent protesters at a Bernie rally terrorists. Because they only see one way.

Everyone on both sides denounces the violence. But Trump supporters only denounce violence against their own. It's really sad to see how many people support that kind of limited thinking.

I am simply astounded at the hypocrisy of your post. Pages and pages of excuses for the violence in Chicago and then you say you are depressed because Trump supporters condoning violence???? Wow.

Why should your post be the end of the argument? I disagree with you.
Why don't we actually stick to facts as opposed to rhetoric?
Trump has espoused violence against those that start it. I happen to disagree with that, but your sensationalism on the matter is way off.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You are the fascist. YOU are evil. These so called terrorists are actively engaging a threat that is being posed by trumps incitement of his white extremist base!

You are not an American minority, and you are oblivious to the threat being posed to us by racist trash.

Wow - the hatred in your heart is there for all to see.
I will genuinely say a prayer for you.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Where have I condoned the violence? I absolutely do not condone violence. Absolutely not.

Trump supporters will ONLY denounce violence against their own.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Trump said he is for abortion. Trump said he is for a path to citizenship. Trump said he is for universal healthcare.

Trump as also said he is against abortion, a path to citizenship, and universal healthcare, so the fact that he 'said' he loves the protesters means nothing. He is a man who will say anything to give the appearance of goodness, while inciting and instigating violence indirectly. He is an author of confusion; you can even hear it in his long winded confusing responses.

All this does not matter anyway. Donald will never secure the black, Hispanic, or even a good portion of the white vote. The only people he appeals to are the uneducated, elitist, and covert racists.

I think you have a point about the changes in Trumps policy positions - if voters would just focus on understanding this and stop with all the other BS, I think they could make an informed decision either for or against.

You very last sentence was complete and utter nonsense though. It kind of ruins everything else.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join