It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump left visibly shaken by Ohio rally scare

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: JustAnObservation

You are not truly educating yourself if all you see is Trump saying he loves protesters. You are horribly uneducated. Go educate yourself, please. Please.

It's depressing to see how the Trump supporters actually condone violence. They are lost. This must be what it felt like back in the days of the Civil War when people in the south, slave-owners, referred to it as Northern Aggression. It's sad and disturbing to see how people can evade the truth of their own broken moral compass.

Trump encourages violence. That should be the end of the argument. He endorses violence. He supports it, he encourages it, and his supporters cheer for it.

Now he's threatening Bernie, and I guarantee none of these Trump supporters will call violent protesters at a Bernie rally terrorists. Because they only see one way.

Everyone on both sides denounces the violence. But Trump supporters only denounce violence against their own. It's really sad to see how many people support that kind of limited thinking.

So now you call me uneducated. Well, I disagree. Nor did I ever state that this is all I hear Trump saying. You are attributing words and thoughts to me that are your own, not mine. I never once condoned violence, I have been speaking out against it this ENTIRE thread and I ALWAYS do! I am consistent in this, and as I have stated before, violence is wrong no matter who is doing it. Whether it be Trump supporters or anti-Trump protesters, violence is absolutely wrong. But in both cases, if these people are violent, that is a flaw within themselves and something only they are responsible for. I do not support it. I do not condone it. I recommend you reread everything I have written in this thread and realize this, before you make ridiculous claims such as this.

Why should that be the end of the argument? Because you say so? I disagree. Trump did not fire those guns, he did not block the ambulance, he did not hit anyone, I do not see him wearing a shirt saying "Vote for Bernie and get jumped," or wishing for the assassination of a fellow human being. I do not think the argument is over here. Why are you not holding these people responsible for their own bodies and their actions? If Trump starts doing these things, you can bet on the fact I will condemn him for each and every one of those horrific acts. I do not support violence and hate, period. I don't care who it is. We are all human, none should fear for their lives. If Trump supporters go to a Sanders rally and do this, I will be just as livid. These are evil actions. They are wrong.

As I have said before, I recognize that people have free will and make choices in life. These protesters are choosing poorly and THEY are the ones inciting violence by committing violent acts, as well as encouraging others to do so!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
double post
edit on 13/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Where have I condoned the violence? I absolutely do not condone violence. Absolutely not.

Trump supporters will ONLY denounce violence against their own.

So does that mean you agree that black lives matter activists involved in the Chicago incident and also moveon.org and their supporters involved on Friday night are also evil and should be totally denounced? Just curious whether you will say it.

From my perspective I disagree with Trump's position of fighting fire with fire when it comes to violence and think he should change his message on it. That is his only position that he has come out with on violence though - i.e. don't turn the other cheek. I have to say that is a LOT less than the actual thugs who destroyed his rally on Friday and tried to physically attack him on Saturday.

You have not really addressed those thugs despite pages of discussion on it - but you are vocal on the Trump position. Why is that?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The dude jumped a fence and tried to grab a man on a podium giving a speech. ACT OF VIOLENCE; End of Discussion.
Save the excuses...the attacker is responsible for his own actions. PERIOD.
edit on 13-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Where have I condoned the violence? I absolutely do not condone violence. Absolutely not.

Maybe you can help interpret this professor....

Protesting Donald Trump is Now a Federal Crime As is protesting any candidate with Secret Service protection

Democrats need your help.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Unlike some of you Trump Parrots, we are equipped with the ability to see patterns and how to compare them to patterns in history, and in observing the patterns of Donald, we come to the conclusion that he is going down a road which leads to something that will not be beneficial to this nation.

It's not fear I It is disgust with Donald. He is a fraud and the American people are falling for a clear fraud. It is not about making AMerica Great for Donald. America was never in position of greatness, depending on your perspective.

If you are an affluent white male, yes America was great to you because it was built on principles to protect this man. If you are a person of color, this nation was never great to you. It has only become great when it lived up to the principles upon which it was 'supposedly' founded.

Now, when THE DONALD comes along and says he is going to make it great again, he is saying he is going to bring America back to a time, (IN THE VIEW OF THE AFFLUENT WHITE MAN), when it was great. And what time is that? When was America considered great? Back when white affluent men had ALL the power, and every one else were discriminated against.

Do you understand why this message is so damaging to race relations? You still refuse to see it. But here, do this; couple the message 'Make America Great Again' with some of the comments Donald has uttered over the past 6 months.

"We have to put a ban on Muslims" - "I'm building a wall, and Mexico is paying for it " - "It's the Chinese, they are beating us. Its the Japanese, they are beating us" - "The followers of Islam hate us.. they all hate us" -

Let us analyze this Islam quote and how much damage it does on foreign relations. Islam is practiced by 1.6 billion people worldwide. When Donald says "Islam hates us", he is not only referring to the middle east, but to about 1/4 of African countries. In addition to that, Islam is primarily a faith practiced by who? People of color.

And some of things he has said, for example: "It is the Chinese, they are beating us. It's the Japanese they are beating us" - The tone he is using is creating an US vs THEM mentality, when you create this type of mentality, and then you diminish the worth of your own crowd by saying "We are losers" you play on the ego of the crowd, which is now damaged. You tell them:

"You are nothing... but I know how to make you something again. See... the Chinese, they are bad...the Muslims, they are bad... the Mexicans, they are bad. The Japanese, they are bad. You must beat them to be good" ----- This inevitably leads to hatred.

See the manipulation?

Of course not, because you love Donald so much. Christ. This man is gaining his narcissistic supply by exploiting the low morale of this nation. He getting his narcissistic supply by exploiting the fear and the desperation of Americans. It is disgusting and it is why the majority of people are rallying (not disrupting) against him.
edit on 13-3-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe you can help interpret this professor....

Protesting Donald Trump is Now a Federal Crime As is protesting any candidate with Secret Service protection

Democrats need your help.

Very interesting - every single one of the people there to disrupt should be charged and sent to prison for the 10 years maximum sentence.

Certainly the leading fascist agitator who led the attacks - he is known - should be arrested immediately.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You are exactly right.

If I were to do this at a Bernie rally because his ideologies made me feel scared/threatened/violent/whatever, how would that be the fault of anyone but myself? How is that Bernie's fault then?

Would you guys blame Bernie, since he "made" me feel this way? And when you express ideas like his, bad things happen?

Feelings aren't facts, fyi, and no one can MAKE you act. You always have a choice. Always. Again, some choose very poorly. They MUST be held accountable we CANNOT keep defending violent people and criminals! What kind of society is that?
edit on 13-3-2016 by JustAnObservation because: IAMTAT, I obviously did not mean all of this in response to you sorry ^^ I agree with what you said.

Gin

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

www.youtube.com...

This what can happen when you do a rally without any security near maintaining the control with these peaceful protesters. Felt sorry for Sanders.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Ahh yes I saw that as well, I felt sorry for him too - utterly unacceptable behavior. I don't understand how people can be so disrespectful to a person. That was Bernie's event, people went to hear him speak, not those screaming, disrespectful girls.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Trump May Pay Supporter's Legal Fees

Donald Trump is considering paying the legal fees for a man who reportedly threw a sucker punch at a protester during a Trump rally last week. "I'm going to look at it. I'm going to see, you know, what was behind this, because it was a strange event. But from what I heard, there was a lot of taunting and a certain finger was placed in the air. Not nice," he said on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday.

So Trump dials up the obsession meter by doing this

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Unlike some of you Trump Parrots, we are equipped with the ability to see patterns and how to relate to patterns in history, and in observing the patterns of Donald, we come to the conclusion that he is going down a road which leads to something that will not be beneficial to this nation.

Starting with an insult is never a good thing to do and actually just makes you seem less qualified to have the debate.
That said, I disagree with you conclusions below as they are not based on any facts, just emotion and leaps to conclusion.

It's not fear I It is disgust with Donald. He is a fraud and the American people are falling for a clear fraud. It is not about making AMerica Great for Donald. America was never in position of greatness, depending on your perspective.

If you are an affluent white male, yes America was great to you because it was built on principles to protect this man. If you are a person of color, this nation was never great to you. It has only become great when it lived up to the principles upon which it was founded.

Now, when THE DONALD comes along and says he is going to make it great again, he is saying he is going to bring America back to a time, (IN THE VIEW OF THE AFFLUENT WHITE MAN), when it was great. And what time is that? When was America considered great? Back when white affluent men had ALL the power, and every one else were discriminated against.

Given that you think America's history was never great and you appear to be saying it is still inherently racist. I would have thought your anger would be directed at those that have failed. It's strange that you are so against breaking up the same old political system. You do realise that minority groups have never had it so bad under Obama - there is no improvement happening. Unless you would claim that Trump is going to bring back slavery! He's been blamed for everything so far, even the JFK assassination, so it wouldnt surprise me.
In terms of the Trump/racist white affluence claim you made, its a complete lie with no facts to back it up so your reasoning and conclusion carries no weight. You are welcome to dream up that scenario but it doesn't make it real. As for Trump if you look through his companies you will find minorities all through his organisations and also in senior positions.

Do you understand why this message is so damaging to race relations? You still refuse to see it. But here, do this; couple the message 'Make America Great Again' with some of the comments Donald has uttered over the past 6 months.

"We have to put a ban on Muslims" - "I'm building a wall, and Mexico is paying for it " - "It's the Chinese, they are beating us. Its the Japanese, they are beating us" - "The followers of Islam hate us.. they all hate us" -

Let us analyze this Islam quote and how much damage it does on foreign relations. Islam is practiced by 1.6 billion people worldwide. When Donald says "Islam hates us", he is not only referring to the middle east, but to about 1/4 of African countries. In addition to that, Islam is primarily a faith practiced by who? People of color.

PLEASE PLEASE - never ever be a detective. There would be too many innocent poeple in jail. The leaps you have made here are ridiculous.

And some of things he has said, for example: "It is the Chinese, they are beating us. It's the Japanese they are beating us" - The tone he is using is creating an US vs THEM mentality, when you create this type of mentality, and then you diminish the worth of your own crowd by saying "We are losers" you play on the ego of the crowd, which is now damaged. You tell them "You are nothing... but I know how to make you something again. See... the Chinese, they are bad...the Muslims, they are bad... the Mexicans, they are bad. The Japanese, they are bad. You must beat them to be good "

See the manipulation?

No I don't. I hear him talking about China in terms of trade and also that he likes China and respects its leaders. On Muslims, i have heard him talk about a temporary ban and that 'muslims hate the west'. The last part of that i disagree with as a generalisation, but at the same time recognise that its not a tiny terrorist movement that hates the west. A significant percentage of the muslim world hates the west. Plenty of solid research to support that fact. The truth can never ever be divisive. The division is already there. You have to accept it before you can fix it.

Of course not, because you love Donald so much. Christ. This man is gaining his narcissistic supply by exploiting the low morale of this nation. He getting his narcissistic supply by exploiting the fear and the desperation of Americans. It is disgusting and it is why the majority of people are rallying (not disrupting) against him.

The low morale all around the world has been driven mainly by Obama who has so divided the world that the end of his tenure is bringing more hope for actual change. Trump is tapping into the fact that people want real change.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

See how easily you are fooled.

I've never said I supported Trump.

DaaaaHaHaHa

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why not.

Adds to the vote count.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Your admission or lack of admission means nothing to me. I'm here to present my case as to why I believe Trump is terrible for The United (not divided) States of America, despite being anti-establishment. And to the other gentlemen who quoted my post and basically told me I was reaching, I am sure the majority of non-white people would agree with me.

Here, do you want a real politically incorrect statement?

Here you go

America was never great. It has always been a work-in-progress. . .

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Your admission or lack of admission means nothing to me. I'm here to present my case as to why I believe Trump is terrible for The United (not divided) States of America, despite being anti-establishment. And to the other gentlemen who quoted my post and basically told me I was reaching, I am sure the majority of non-white people would agree with me.

Here, do you want a real Politically incorrect statement?

Here you go;

America was never great. It has always been a work-in-progress. This is fact.

I think I am the other person you referred to. I am not white. I disagree with you.
I would also say that America is already divided. It's not Trump that has created the divide. Obama has been a major catalyst though.

Every country is a work in progress - the human race is. There is no doubt that America has led the world for generations though. For a young country America has also overcome problems faster than perhaps any country in history.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Vuunderbar.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Why can't a work-in-progress also be great?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You are right

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You are right

Thank you, UKTruth.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join