It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump left visibly shaken by Ohio rally scare

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I know of 2 shootings last night connected to the protests.

The police are suppressing.

I think this is one.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I believe that is a satirical site that plays on the gullibility of certain individuals.

I, as well, hope this story is not true.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I pulled the post because I am waiting for another source.
But the death of that man, if true, is disturbing.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
For all the hate Trump is accused of, there's only one side who's calling him Hitler, only one side comparing his supporters to Nazis and North Koreans

There's two sides actually. Democrats are calling him that as are the establishment Republicans.

Trump has had reporters and protesters beaten. He's calling for mass deportations of minorities. He wants to wall everyone else into the country. He has advocated for a state run press. He wants to invade countries and steal their resources. He wants to give an entire religious group a special ID.

Does any of this sound familiar?

Lets put this another way, Trump is so crazy that Alex Jones and Glenn Beck think he's going too far.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think this is one.

Is the other shooting reported on anywhere?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think this is one.

Is the other shooting reported on anywhere?

Nothing being reported.

I got this from 2 policemen on the scene last night.

Haven't talked to either since this morning.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Color me un-freaking-surprised. Considering the bleating & chest-thumping Trump does applauding & inciting violence towards dissenting opinions (to paraphrase here, that whole "how things used to be done" BS with throwing punches & kicking asses) does it really surprise anyone he's just all mouth & cowering rich boy? Come on Donnie, real men swing back, right? Having "protection" sweep in for you isn't really putting your money where your mouth is here.

Bottom line is, unless there are direct, valid threats (bombs or something) anyone who loses their own mental footing because their opposition is loud is a bit of a chickens#. You stoked it, buddy. Deal.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

For all the hate Trump is accused of, there's only one side who's calling him Hitler, only one side comparing his supporters to Nazis and North Koreans

There's two sides actually. Democrats are calling him that as are the establishment Republicans.

Trump has had reporters and protesters beaten. He's calling for mass deportations of minorities. He wants to wall everyone else into the country. He has advocated for a state run press. He wants to invade countries and steal their resources. He wants to give an entire religious group a special ID.

What? Can I kindly ask folks to stop misrepresenting? Let's go thru this.

1) Dems and Repubs don't like Trump as he's fighting the establishment, which both sides are a part of and both sides benefit from. Notice the left kept the wars going well after Bush left Washington. They're both in bed with one another. Hence they're so scared of Trump blowing up their stranglehold. There's too much money on the line for them due to profiting off war, Big Pharma, lobbyist kickbacks, special interests, etc. That's also why our media is treading close to a communist, state owned complex as we see in a place like China. Protect the interests. Defame and control the masses thru media.

2) Trump has secret service protecting him at rallies. The actual security at large comes from local law enforcement who act on their own accord. They aren't beating up protesters and media because Trump told them to. They don't work for Trump.

3) Mass deportation of minorities? You mean illegals? Are you aware illegals and minorities are two different things?

4) Wall everyone into the country? What does that even mean? He wants our borders tightened up and particularly our southern border protected from illegals and the drug flow. Are you suggesting that equates to travel restrictions for Americans who can't leave the US???

5) Invade countries and steal resources? The Washington cartel, both sides, have made big business out of invading other countries while Trump was the one who warned against going into Iraq in the first place. While the left went into multiple Middle Eastern countries and overthrew dictators, Trump talks about building a military so strong we won't have to use it. That's the opposite of the war-mongering establishment we currently have in place. But bombing ISIS and taking their oil? That's common sense. The oil is the foundation of their wealth. Do you have a better idea?

With all due respect, I honestly can't tell if your post is satire as every single point you made is factually incorrect.
edit on 12-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander
When you preach hatred, what you project out will find its way back to you.

You racist trump supporters should take heed. Minorities will only tolerate your ignorance for so long.

Keep pushing your hatred agenda. See what happens.

What do you think will happen?

You gonna start killing people?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

You racist trump supporters should take heed. Minorities will only tolerate your ignorance for so long.

That's worry some. That sentiment is going to make legit causes against Trump(Who I think it authoritarian) look horrid. Soros co. which is helping to incite this mess and others love to ruin anything that goes against their gain(co opting in OWS,etc.) Sad to see many are backing it. The only solution is fight fire with fire?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

" Trump left visibly shaken "

This is a Misnomer , he was not Shaken , just well Stirred .

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

1) Dems and Repubs don't like Trump as he's fighting the establishment, which both sides are a part of and both sides benefit from. Notice the left kept the wars going well after Bush left Washington. They're both in bed with one another. Hence they're so scared of Trump blowing up their stranglehold. There's too much money on the line for them due to profiting off war, Big Pharma, lobbyist kickbacks, special interests, etc. That's also why our media is treading close to a communist, state owned complex as we see in a place like China. Protect the interests. Defame and control the masses thru media.

2) Trump has secret service protecting him at rallies. The actual security at large comes from local law enforcement who act on their own accord. They aren't beating up protesters and media because Trump told them to. They don't work for Trump.

3) Mass deportation of minorities? You mean illegals? Are you aware illegals and minorities are two different things?

4) Wall everyone into the country? What does that even mean? He wants our borders tightened up and particularly our southern border protected from illegals and the drug flow. Are you suggesting that equates to travel restrictions for Americans who can't leave the US???

5) Invade countries and steal resources? The Washington cartel, both sides, have made big business out of invading other countries while Trump was the one who warned against going into Iraq in the first place. While the left went into multiple Middle Eastern countries and overthrew dictators, Trump talks about building a military so strong we won't have to use it. That's the opposite of the war-mongering establishment we currently have in place. But bombing ISIS and taking their oil? That's common sense. The oil is the foundation of their wealth. Do you have a better idea?

With all due respect, I honestly can't tell if your post is satire as every single point you made is factually incorrect.

1. Trump isn't going to end the wars, he's going to incite more. He wants to go back into the Middle East and take the oil. He wants to go back and blow up ISIS. He wants to go back and fuel the MIC with trillions of dollars.

2. How many people have been attacked at Trump rallies now? I'm pretty sure there's incidents at every single one, the press are getting it worse than everyone with their press box and getting choke slammed for stepping out of it. If Trump didn't want security roughing people up, he could easily stop it. He's not doing that though, in fact that's part of his appeal. His supporters want to attack his detractors, they're pissed off and want to strike out.

3. Illegals and minorities are the same thing. Unless you're claiming illegals aren't supporting our economy.

4. Walls are frequently billed as keeping people out, but their real purpose is to keep people in. A porous border is one you can flee through if necessary. Given the rest of his rhetoric, I see no reason to believe a wall on the border is anything but a modern day Berlin Wall.

5. A military so strong we don't have to use it is a flawed concept. A defensive military costs a fraction of what we're spending right now. It's only projecting power into other regions that requires the sort of military buildup we currently have, and you don't build up an offensive military to not use it, it's not cost effective. This actually echos the establishments wishes too. The military wants to regain the capability to invade two countries at once. The reason for this is that if you can only invade one nation, the moment you commit to doing so you lose the ability to threaten force anywhere else in the world. This is an actual military that's strong enough to not be used. What Trump wants (and the establishment for that matter) is the ability to invade two countries, that way they can use the military but still have the leverage of threatening force against others.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I will defend myself if the need comes up.

As we see protesters assailed by this mans racist white supremacist followers, these people may be emboldened to act uncivilized towards the minorities that they blame for their life's woes out in the open with verbal or physical assaults as the flames of hatred continue to rise.

We saw one man punch a minority in his face,and then boast about killing him next.

Men like that are more common than you'd believe.

I am not out to hurt anyone. But so help me god if one of you nazi pricks come near me or call me a damn racist slur I will either pummel you or double tap your center mass

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

That's worry some. That sentiment is going to make legit causes against Trump(Who I think it authoritarian) look horrid. Soros co. which is helping to incite this mess and others love to ruin anything that goes against their gain(co opting in OWS,etc.) Sad to see many are backing it. The only solution is fight fire with fire?

The white supremacist threat that is being emboldened is a threat to all minorities in this country.

You only think minority Americans speaking in this manner is horrid because you arent feeling threatened by these animals. If you felt so, you would react differently.

We will not be bullied or attacked by white nationalist filth without retribution being delivered.

Either there will be peace for all americans, or there will be none. Trump supporters think that this man will pave the way for blacks, hispanics, asians, indians etc to be disenfranchised, harmed, and removed. I hope these same nazis are prepared to put their lives on the line to achieve that!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

The white supremacist threat that is being emboldened is a threat to all minorities in this country.

You only think minority Americans speaking in this manner is horrid because you arent feeling threatened by these animals. If you felt so, you would react differently.

We will not be bullied or attacked by white nationalist filth without retribution being delivered.

Either there will be peace for all americans, or there will be none. Trump supporters think that this man will pave the way for blacks, hispanics, asians, indians etc to be disenfranchised, harmed, and removed. I hope these same nazis are prepared to put their lives on the line to achieve that!

It's this kind of rhetoric that is most damaging.

I just don't understand how you have managed to determine that Trump is trying to disenfranchise 'blacks, hispanics, asians and indians, etc'. It sounds like you are lumping all non whites into one group. There are many black leaders, for example, that have endorsed Trump. He has met with many pastors in Harlem for example and they are very strong in their support for him.

In terms of hispanics, many are voting for him.

In terms of Asians, I don't think I have heard Trump say anything about the American Asian community beyond stopping the abuse of immigration from China with anchor babies (which was actually a long time ago and hardly a driver behind the incidents in Chicago) and the trade deficit with China. (I assume you are not saying that Chinese citizens of the US are offended because of a potential trade change with China?).

Your post seems to be a minority soap box with an argument that Trump is against minorities created from no facts. The fact that you have framed it as every race against whites is in itself incredibly racist.
edit on 13/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I really don't understand the world we live in. What is wrong with people? No matter how much I dislike Sanders, I could not imagine ever physically hurting him, nor trying to disrupt one of his speeches. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Why is this such a difficult concept for people to follow?

As for those criticizing a human being for being afraid, don't you think you would have fear as well, if you were such a huge target with so much hate being spoken against you and someone were to grab you? With all the hatred for this man going around, and how sick extremists of ANY view can be, I would be if I were him! I have no doubt some extreme, anti-Trump crazies with malicious intent are planning right this moment how they can harm him.

I am no fan of Trump, but he is as human as the rest of us, and I just don't believe in harming others - regardless of who it is. I wouldn't want to be touched in that way, and so I don't think he should be either. Perhaps if everyone on this planet could learn to think that way, we wouldn't have half the issues that we do. I just don't understand peoples hearts, I guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnObservation
I really don't understand the world we live in. What is wrong with people? No matter how much I dislike Sanders, I could not imagine ever physically hurting him, nor trying to disrupt one of his speeches. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Why is this such a difficult concept for people to follow?

As for those criticizing a human being for being afraid, don't you think you would have fear as well, if you were such a huge target with so much hate being spoken against you and someone were to grab you? With all the hatred for this man going around, and how sick extremists of ANY view can be, I would be if I were him! I have no doubt some extreme, anti-Trump crazies with malicious intent are planning right this moment how they can harm him.

I am no fan of Trump, but he is as human as the rest of us, and I just don't believe in harming others - regardless of who it is. I wouldn't want to be touched in that way, and so I don't think he should be either. Perhaps if everyone on this planet could learn to think that way, we wouldn't have half the issues that we do. I just don't understand peoples hearts, I guess.

This would have more merit if Trump wasn't pulling the equivalent of repeatedly beating a social beehive with a baseball bat, then bitching about being stung.

That kind of garners a "well no effing s#, ya genius" reaction from others.

Edit: Just so we're clear on this, I'm not out & out condoning Trump's leg being touched (don't go spreading poor commoner cooties, come on) or the rally fiasco. I AM saying it should come as no shock that repetitive incendiary crap begets reactions that may not be nice.
edit on 3/13/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

This would have more merit if Trump wasn't pulling the equivalent of repeatedly beating a social beehive with a baseball bat, then bitching about being stung.

That kind of garners a "well no effing s#, ya genius" reaction from others.

Edit: Just so we're clear on this, I'm not out & out condoning Trump's leg being touched (don't go spreading poor commoner cooties, come on) or the rally fiasco. I AM saying it should come as no shock that repetitive incendiary crap begets reactions that may not be nice.

More rhetoric with no basis in fact.

I assume from the above you have no problem with the guy at the Trump rally being punched in the face? I have a feeling you think that is Trumps fault too.
People that try excuse violence because of what someone believes or says sicken me to the core.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

So because you think what someone does is wrong, it is understandable that bad things happen to them?

I disagree. I don't believe in the whole "Well they had it coming!" thing. NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE, REGARDLESS of whether or not I agree with them, should be harmed or threatened! Trump did not touch any of the people who did so to him, and everyone has the right to free speech. NO ONE has the right to touch or harm someone else. If you disagree with what someone says, you have the right to speak out against it. You do not have the right to harm or touch them without their permission.

"Well no __ you genius" .. I just disagree with this line of thought. Why? Because again, I don't understand it, I suppose - Trump is not my first choice either (may be understated), however, I cannot imagine doing something disrespectful to him because of it. And I cannot begin to understand a persons mind that operates along the lines of "Oh I hate what he is saying, he is wrong, he is mean, I am not surprised someone would hurt him!" I am always surprised when a person is capable of doing something to another person. Always. Because I could not.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

So because you think what someone does is wrong, it is understandable that bad things happen to them?

I disagree. I don't believe in the whole "Well they had it coming!" thing. NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE, REGARDLESS of whether or not I agree with them, should be harmed or threatened! Trump did not touch any of the people who did so to him, and everyone has the right to free speech. NO ONE has the right to touch or harm someone else. If you disagree with what someone says, you have the right to speak out against it. You do not have the right to harm or touch them without their permission.

"Well no __ you genius" .. I just disagree with this line of thought. Why? Because again, I don't understand it, I suppose - Trump is not my first choice either (may be understated), however, I cannot imagine doing something disrespectful to him because of it. And I cannot begin to understand a persons mind that operates along the lines of "Oh I hate what he is saying, he is wrong, he is mean, I am not surprised someone would hurt him!" I am always surprised when a person is capable of doing something to another person. Always. Because I could not.

That is exactly the issue - these violent progressive terrorist extremists actually think its ok to kill people that disgreee with them. They try to shut people up with intimidation first and then try to kill them if that doesn't work. They justify their hatred by blaming the people they are trying to harm. Its the modus operandi of fascists - which is exactly what they are.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join