It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump left visibly shaken by Ohio rally scare

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Why are so many people ignoring the fact that TRUMP INCITES VIOLENCE?

Do you need video links? Why doesnt this fact matter? No other candidate in either party is inciting violence and their rallies show no violence.

TRUMP INCITES VIOLENCE. That is the problem. Trump attracts and radiates hate. He is intentionally dividing people. He points at people and says, "They are the problem. They are destroying this country." There is NO sign of unity.

He encourages violence against protesters. He encourages it.

He should be disqualified. His supporters should be ashamed.

edit on 13-3-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

People are responsible for their own actions. I have not seen Trump hurt anyone in the videos, I have seen others do it. "Trump incites violence" is an excuse for violent people who can't control their impulses. Trump can say anything he wants, I still would not touch another person. So, personal responsibility is at play here, blaming Trump and not those guilty of the violent actions is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: JustAnObservation
a reply to: Nyiah

So because you think what someone does is wrong, it is understandable that bad things happen to them?

I disagree. I don't believe in the whole "Well they had it coming!" thing. NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE, REGARDLESS of whether or not I agree with them, should be harmed or threatened! Trump did not touch any of the people who did so to him, and everyone has the right to free speech. NO ONE has the right to touch or harm someone else. If you disagree with what someone says, you have the right to speak out against it. You do not have the right to harm or touch them without their permission.

"Well no __ you genius" .. I just disagree with this line of thought. Why? Because again, I don't understand it, I suppose - Trump is not my first choice either (may be understated), however, I cannot imagine doing something disrespectful to him because of it. And I cannot begin to understand a persons mind that operates along the lines of "Oh I hate what he is saying, he is wrong, he is mean, I am not surprised someone would hurt him!" I am always surprised when a person is capable of doing something to another person. Always. Because I could not.

That is exactly the issue - these violent progressive terrorist extremists actually think its ok to kill people that disgreee with them. They try to shut people up with intimidation first and then try to kill them if that doesn't work. They justify their hatred by blaming the people they are trying to harm. Its the modus operandi of fascists - which is exactly what they are.

Now you're both just being obtuse. I didn't say it was 1.) Ok to hurt someone you disagree with, nor 2.) KILL THEMMMM!

If someone is supposed to speak with respect to another and therefore show they respect another, should the road not go both ways? I don't care if it's Trump, his supporters, or someone in the middle of a MLK rally yelling "F# MLK!", should both people spouting inflammatory rhetoric/insensitive garbage instead be a little, or a lot, more mindful of what they utter instead of deliberately provocative, keeping in mind they may have their ass handed to them? Do you not know your fellow humans well enough to know with enough manipulative gasoline (petrol, for the foreigners) on the fire, it WILL be an explosive fireball?

In the US, there's this phrase called "Don't poke the bear". It has the same meaning as "hitting a beehive with a bat". Take off your rose-colored glasses and just think about provocation & reaction, just for a few minutes. Maybe it'll click for you, and you'll understand why these recent events are of no surprise to me.
edit on 3/13/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/13/2016 by Nyiah because: Clarified for people.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

He doesn't have to hurt people himself. He has a crowd of angry followers ready to do it and he encourages it!

Trump incites violence and how is that not a disqualification for a presidential candidate.

He encourages his followers to be violent against protestors. There is plenty of video out there of him doing it. What messed up moral code has so many people okay with this?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

People are responsible for their own actions. I have not seen Trump hurt anyone in the videos, I have seen others do it. "Trump incites violence" is an excuse for violent people who can't control their impulses. Trump can say anything he wants, I still would not touch another person. So, personal responsibility is at play here, blaming Trump and not those guilty of the violent actions is ridiculous.

Oh, boy, do I have a good one for you to clarify then!

At the risk of derailing the thread a little here, then by your train of thought, every radical imam should be absolved of any responsibility for calling for violence, right? I mean, they never did anything other than talk, by your definition here. They can say whatever they want, it's the people who act on what they say that is the problem!

What? No? That's different? How? People acting on Trump's inspiration are doing the same thing. Trump might not be a whackadoodle imam preaching violence, but he's still the mouthpiece some people are listening to for the a-ok.
edit on 3/13/2016 by Nyiah because: Need moar coffee.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Why are so many people ignoring the fact that TRUMP INCITES VIOLENCE?

Do you need video links? Why doesnt this fact matter? No other candidate in either party is inciting violence and their rallies show no violence.

TRUMP INCITES VIOLENCE. That is the problem. Trump attracts and radiates hate. He is intentionally dividing people. He points at people and says, "They are the problem. They are destroying this country." There is NO sign of unity.

He encourages violence against protesters. He encourages it.

He should be disqualified. His supporters should be ashamed.

Please don't try and excuse violence.
Tell you want - why don't you go try it. When you get arrested, just say that Trump told you to do it. See how the judge treats you.

It's tiresome hearing all the completely made up or exaggerated stories being used by mainly progressive terrorists to justify their violence.
It just doesn't work any more.

Trump has said he'd like to punch a guy in the face - which was directed at a twit who was disrupting, antagonising and swinging punches himself. He said exactly what any normal human would do. he was never calling for any premeditated violence against any group. Where he stepped beyond the line was telling people he would pay their legal bills if they punched the guy - even though he was quite clearly joking he should not have said that.

He has never made any call for violence against peaceful protesters and even provides space for them at his rallies away from the main crowd.

If you think that ANYTHING he has actually said excludes him form the right to free speech or justifies people trying to attack him whilst giving a speech, or worse calling for his death (like Glen Beck has done) then you are one sick individual.

The truth is very simple - as it always is.

Trump speaks in a very unguarded way that annoys some people and impresses others.
There is no justification AT ALL for the people who don't like what he says to resort to and justify violence.

They are the only two things that need to be said. The rest is just bias, extremist, BS used to suit agendas and narratives.

This is all about about a struggle for power between two groups that have been divided almost beyond repair by Barack Obama - The progressives and the conservatives. It has nothing to do with minorities and nothing to do with racism or bigotry.
edit on 13/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Bees and bears are animals that act upon instinct without regard to how their reaction can harm the being bothering them. Don't poke the bear is a silly phrase, in this case. People can think and are aware that there are societal standards to not harm others. People can choose to act in a manner that is productive rather than harmful. I will not defend those who think it is okay to be violent because they disagree with someones words. Provocation is a poor excuse to lower yourself to base reactions. Clearly not everyone reacts this way, but there are those who do and you are making excuses for them. Whether it is someone who loves or hates Trump committing these acts of violence, they are both wrong, and no one MADE them do it - they are solely responsible for their lack of better judgement and their inability to conduct themselves and express their frustrations or beliefs using appropriate methods.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Oh, boy, do I have a good one for you to clarify then!

At the risk of derailing the thread a little here, then by your train of thought, every radical imam should be absolved of any responsibility for calling for violence, right? I mean, they never did anything other than talk, by your definition here. They can say whatever they want, it's the people who act on what they say that is the problem!

What? No? That's different? How? People acting on Trump's inspiration are doing the same thing. Trump might not be a whackadoodle imam preaching violence, but he's still the mouthpiece some people are listening to for the a-ok.

If Trump was asking people to strap bombs on themselves and blow people up then that would in fact be a problem.
When he does that, let me know.
Until then, stop clouding the issue with more nonsense.
Your example just highlights more hypocrisy - one of the things Trump is being viciously attacked on is his view we should be monitoring the places that recruit murderers.

Can you even point to a single incident where Trump has called for any one of his supporters to go and kill / attack a group of people? Minority or otherwise.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

By answering for me, you are putting words in my mouth that I never said and assuming you know how I feel. It isn't different, those people are still responsible for listening to this Imam and acting according to it. Again, I know I could listen to these people for days and STILL not feel the need to harm others! There is something already very wrong in the mind of someone who can be manipulated to commit a violent act based on the hateful words of others, and the person doing the harming is the one who is absolutely wrong. But this is derailing it a bit, and I don't want to do that, so I will leave it at that.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Bees and bears are animals that act upon instinct without regard to how their reaction can harm the being bothering them. Don't poke the bear is a silly phrase, in this case. People can think and are aware that there are societal standards to not harm others. People can choose to act in a manner that is productive rather than harmful. I will not defend those who think it is okay to be violent because they disagree with someones words. Provocation is a poor excuse to lower yourself to base reactions. Clearly not everyone reacts this way, but there are those who do and you are making excuses for them. Whether it is someone who loves or hates Trump committing these acts of violence, they are both wrong, and no one MADE them do it - they are solely responsible for their lack of better judgement and their inability to conduct themselves and express their frustrations or beliefs using appropriate methods.

It's even worse - bees and bears at least act out of instinct. These progressive terrorists are actually planning their crimes.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

When you preach hatred, what you project out will find its way back to you.

You racist trump supporters should take heed. Minorities will only tolerate your ignorance for so long.

Keep pushing your hatred agenda. See what happens.

What do you think will happen?

You gonna start killing people?

That's worry some. That sentiment is going to make legit causes against Trump(Who I think it authoritarian) look horrid. Soros co. which is helping to incite this mess and others love to ruin anything that goes against their gain(co opting in OWS,etc.) Sad to see many are backing it. The only solution is fight fire with fire?

The white supremacist threat that is being emboldened is a threat to all minorities in this country.

You only think minority Americans speaking in this manner is horrid because you arent feeling threatened by these animals. If you felt so, you would react differently.

We will not be bullied or attacked by white nationalist filth without retribution being delivered.

Either there will be peace for all americans, or there will be none. Trump supporters think that this man will pave the way for blacks, hispanics, asians, indians etc to be disenfranchised, harmed, and removed. I hope these same nazis are prepared to put their lives on the line to achieve that!

It's this kind of rhetoric that is most damaging.

I just don't understand how you have managed to determine that Trump is trying to disenfranchise 'blacks, hispanics, asians and indians, etc'. It sounds like you are lumping all non whites into one group. There are many black leaders, for example, that have endorsed Trump. He has met with many pastors in Harlem for example and they are very strong in their support for him.

In terms of hispanics, many are voting for him.

In terms of Asians, I don't think I have heard Trump say anything about the American Asian community beyond stopping the abuse of immigration from China with anchor babies (which was actually a long time ago and hardly a driver behind the incidents in Chicago) and the trade deficit with China. (I assume you are not saying that Chinese citizens of the US are offended because of a potential trade change with China?).

Your post seems to be a minority soap box with an argument that Trump is against minorities created from no facts. The fact that you have framed it as every race against whites is in itself incredibly racist.

I said WHITE SUPREMACISTS, not white people.

You have an issue however, with a minority American openly declaring that he will not be bullied or pushed into a state of fear at the hands of Trumps racist, hateful followers. You have an issue with a minority American saying that he will defend himself against these racist animals.

You dismiss the white supremacist threat because you aren't in danger. How fortunate. Meanwhile, minorities are being made to be responsible for the woes of extremists.

We will not stand idly by waiting. We will defend ourselves. You will not intimidate us or assault us without hostile and deadly retribution.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think any one of us would have reacted the same way, if not worse. In my opinion no big deal really, I mean the way he reacted. Eh...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

They don't mention it because Donald contorls their reality. I watched an interview Trump today on CNN.

Jake Tapper asked him if he would dial down his comments abut hitting people, guess what Donald did? You are right, he triple down on his comments and did his famous dance around the question. He does not care. If some one dies as a result of his rhetoric he will shift blame like the coward he is.

People are so angry with Donald because he trying to present himself as this great leader when he is nothing but a cowardly child who can't take responsibility, can't stand fearlessly when he is met with real opposition, and can not put his ego aside for one second for the good of the nation. All three being prerequisites for real leadership. Does he not realize, the very people he is insulting and mocking, are the same people he has to lead and inspire, if he is to become president?

He is willing to allow the nation to burn to the ground, all to say "I told you so. I was right" Even though all the evidence points to the contrary. Any one seriously supporting this man is literally supporting the very vices we humans try our best to moderate. You are supporting a man who takes advantage of the darkest part of human nature and who uses that darkest part to propel himself to the top position.

You are supporting a devil. The devil was anti-establishment too... but he wasn't for the people either. Think about that.
edit on 13-3-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You racist trump supporters should take heed. Minorities will only tolerate your ignorance for so long.

That's worry some. That sentiment is going to make legit causes against Trump(Who I think it authoritarian) look horrid. Soros co. which is helping to incite this mess and others love to ruin anything that goes against their gain(co opting in OWS,etc.) Sad to see many are backing it. The only solution is fight fire with fire?

The white supremacist threat that is being emboldened is a threat to all minorities in this country.

You only think minority Americans speaking in this manner is horrid because you arent feeling threatened by these animals. If you felt so, you would react differently.

We will not be bullied or attacked by white nationalist filth without retribution being delivered.

Either there will be peace for all americans, or there will be none. Trump supporters think that this man will pave the way for blacks, hispanics, asians, indians etc to be disenfranchised, harmed, and removed. I hope these same nazis are prepared to put their lives on the line to achieve that!

I just don't understand how you have managed to determine that Trump is trying to disenfranchise 'blacks, hispanics, asians and indians, etc'. It sounds like you are lumping all non whites into one group. There are many black leaders, for example, that have endorsed Trump. He has met with many pastors in Harlem for example and they are very strong in their support for him.

In terms of Asians, I don't think I have heard Trump say anything about the American Asian community beyond stopping the abuse of immigration from China with anchor babies (which was actually a long time ago and hardly a driver behind the incidents in Chicago) and the trade deficit with China. (I assume you are not saying that Chinese citizens of the US are offended because of a potential trade change with China?).

Your post seems to be a minority soap box with an argument that Trump is against minorities created from no facts. The fact that you have framed it as every race against whites is in itself incredibly racist.

You have an issue however, with a minority American openly declaring that he will not be bullied or pushed into a state of fear at the hands of Trumps racist, hateful followers. You have an issue with a minority American saying that he will defend himself against these racist animals.

You dismiss the white supremacist threat because you aren't in danger. How fortunate. Meanwhile, minorities are being made to be responsible for the woes of extremists.

We will not stand idly by waiting. We will defend ourselves. You will not intimidate us or assault us without hostile and deadly retribution.

Nobody is bullying you though.

You started off by making claims about various groups being attacked by Trump which is actually not true.
So your entire stated victimisation is based on a straw man argument.

At least be specific about how you are being victimised - what has Trump said that makes you personally feel victimised to the point where you are threatening violence?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

They don't mention it because Donald contorls their reality. I watched an interview Trump today on CNN.

Jake Tapper asked him if he would dial down his comments abut hitting people, guess what Donald did? You are right, he triple down on his comments and did his famous dance around the question. He does not care. If some one dies as a result of his rhetoric he will shift blame like the coward he is.

People are so angry with Donald because he trying to present himself as this great leader when he is nothing but a cowardly child who can't take responsibility, can't stand fearlessly when he is met with real opposition, and can not put his ego aside for one second for the good of the nation. All three being prerequisites for real leadership. Does he not realize, the very people he is insulting and mocking, are the same people he has to lead and inspire, if he is to become president?

He is willing to allow the nation to burn to the ground, all to say "I told you so. I was right" Even though all the evidence points to the contrary. Any one seriously supporting this man is literally supporting the very vices we humans try our best to moderate. You are supporting a man who takes advantage of the darkest part of human nature and who uses that darkest part to propel himself to the top position.

You are supporting a devil. The devil was anti-establishment too... but he wasn't for the people either. Think about that.

So, now he is the devil heh? I didn't get anything specific from your post to validate that claim. I don't think Trump does himself any favours by holding the stance on hitting people. But lets be clear, he is talking about fighting violence with violence. I don't agree with that personally, but to call it some form of bullying, victimisation of others, or akin to the devil is complete nonsense.

To repeat a question from an earlier post: Can you even point to a single incident where Trump has called for any one of his supporters to go and kill / attack a group of people? Minority or otherwise.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Two videos for people to watch - although i suspect progressives will not even bother to listen to anyone else, especially if it doesnt fit their views.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

'The Progressive left is pushing for Anarchy! They are clueless as to what they are asking for!

Look how they are defending it?

BTW, isn't there a heavy sentence for anyone threatening the safety of a Presidential candidate?

I tried digging it up, but could not find anything...."

It's not the left that stamps their feet and disrupts govt because they lose a race. What happened an up/down vote? Have you been blind to the amount of filibusters the right has done to disrupt everything Obama tried to get done. It's not the left either that nearly destroyed the US economy it was The right catering to corporate interests and war profiteering. No buddy, it's not the progressive left pushing anarchy. Look at your front runner Trump.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
a reply to: seeker1963

'The Progressive left is pushing for Anarchy! They are clueless as to what they are asking for!

Look how they are defending it?

BTW, isn't there a heavy sentence for anyone threatening the safety of a Presidential candidate?

I tried digging it up, but could not find anything...."

It's not the left that stamps their feet and disrupts govt because they lose a race. What happened an up/down vote? Have you been blind to the amount of filibusters the right has done to disrupt everything Obama tried to get done. It's not the left either that nearly destroyed the US economy it was The right catering to corporate interests and war profiteering. No buddy, it's not the progressive left pushing anarchy. Look at your front runner Trump.

Hopefully you are not comparing filibusters with Progressive terrorists that ram riot in Chicago.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I just watched the videos, quite disturbing.. shows how people have truly lost their minds on all sides of the spectrum, when they excuse such violence and blame it on Trump rather than those who are shooting guns, blocking ambulances.. I mean really?! Blocking an AMBULANCE? These people are MONSTERS, they are terrifying, who would support such absolute insanity? These people care NOTHING for the lives of anyone except those who agree with them. I truly fear the rise of these types, that is domestic terrorism as far as I am concerned. They are intimidating, scaring and harming others because of their beliefs. Just wow. I agree with the narrator of the first video.. "whether you love or loathe Donald Trump, encouraging this mayhem is a recipe for disaster." Unbelievable that in our society, people go to such lengths to defend the actions of those who would destroy it and harm others.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Nobody is bullying you though.

You started off by making claims about various groups being attacked by Trump which is actually not true.
So your entire stated victimisation is based on a straw man argument.

At least be specific about how you are being victimised - what has Trump said that makes you personally feel victimised to the point where you are threatening violence?

Trump is appealing openly and embracing the support of white supremacists and white nationalist extremists. By doing so, that is a threat to all american minorities because that part of American society is radicalized and not afraid of violent behavior towards minorities as you have seen at trumps rallies. You do not understand because you are not the target of these people's hatred. I am along with other millions of non white Americans.

When Trump speaks badly about hispanics, that is a threat to all. When he speake badly about muslims, its a threat. He will not do anything, but his radicalized followers will and minorities must be prepared to put them down violently.

I am simply stating that if Mr. Trump wants to incite hatred and get these animals riled up, we will defend ourselves from the threat.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join