It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

78 Year old Man Sucker Punched Protestor at Trump Rally

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: F4guy
Which translates to, "the guywas black so he deserved it." Right?

The term 'thug' is racially neutral in the UK, is it not in the US?
I find that strange/interesting.

Thugs in the UK come in all colours/genders/sexual orientations...thug just means aggressive bastard who nobody particularly likes.

You are actually correct--"thug" is a racially neutral term in the U.S.

It is only those who wish to cry "racism" at every turn or to divide on racial lines that pretend that "thug" is a code word for "n-g--r" and makes someone racist who refers to a black person that way. It's pathetic, really, and only those who bow down to the God of Political Correctness buy into all of that crap.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
and when you have the media controlled entertainment industry telling you this....

Embattled R&B singer Chris Brown wants black people to travel in groups to fend off violent Donald Trump rallygoers.

Brown unleashed a tirade Thursday in the wake of a white Trump supporter sucker-punching a black protester — and urged his fellow African-Americans to “go together” to avoid being manhandled at the blowhard billionaire’s increasingly rowdy rallies.

“Man, this s--t is getting crazy. Black people getting assaulted at f--king rallies where you’re supposed to talk at,” the 26-year-old said in a seething Instagram video.

“What you need to start doing — all these black people, go together 40, 50 deep. See what they do then,” he added. “Keep touching us, motherf--ker.”

www.nydailynews.com...

What do you expect to happen at rallies. Now, make sure to go to the link and look at how the media arranges the pictures. It makes it look like he knocked the kid out.

The “Don’t Judge Me” singer’s ringing non-endorsement came a day after cowboy hat-clad John McGraw, 78, punched 26-year-old Rakeem Jones at the foul-mouthed mogul’s Fayetteville, N.C., campaign event.

McGraw later stood by the ruthless blow, which was captured on video — and even suggested he would up the ante.

edit on 03am31amf0000002016-03-11T09:53:03-06:000903 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 03am31amf0000002016-03-11T09:53:32-06:000932 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Sucker punching someone is cowardly. This makes white men look bad. Ant it was racist.

How is it racist? He said he punched him because he was a loud-mouthed punk.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

Sucker punching someone is cowardly. This makes white men look bad. Ant it was racist.

how was he a loud mouth punk though? so he gave the crowd the middle finger, they were yelling profanities and racist comments at him, should he have just walked out politely like that African American lady that was man handled out of the other rally? this is getting out of hand, you don't see any other candidates supporters acting uncivilized and violently towards protestors doesn't that tell you something?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: introvert

Why not? We are supposed to take the protester seriously. Please tell me what he accomplished other than some awesome ball busting from friends on this.

No, you are expected to take his First Amendment rights seriously and not chortle when he's assaulted in a cowardly manner from behind.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

Lol, I wouldn't even go there with the honourable member, I asked the same, it's just personal opinion masquerading as fact.
There is no evidence to confirm that the guy was racist, a violent old man yes of course, but anything else is conjecture and/or invention.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

So, which is worse, he is just violent or he is a racist? If he is just violent, he belongs in an institution. Like the rest of Trump's supporters.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

So, which is worse, he is just violent or he is a racist? If he is just violent, he belongs in an institution. Like the rest of Trump's supporters.

A vicious stereotype.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

What a pointless deflective question.
The guy is known to be violent as per the video, he is NOT known to be racist, that is just your invention.
You could be correct of course but it is your belief alone, you have absolutely nothing to back it up.

Like the rest of Trump's supporters

Ah, you show your true bias with that statement there. It is apparent that you believe all Trump's supporters to be racist and/or violent then?
Lol, what a silly assertion to make!

I have no dog in this fight as I am in the UK, but even from this side of the pond I can see that your political bias is influencing any rational argument from your good self.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

What other candidate has people standing up and making a scene every 3 minutes?
It's an organized campaign to disrupt Trump speeches.
Protesting can be done outside the event.
Being obnoxious by itself doesn't qualify as protest.
Unless somehow "F -U" qualifies as political speech.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Going off Drumpfs own comments and the comments from his supporters in this very thread, you'd have to be incredibly naive or willfully ignorant to think the vast majority his supporters were anything other than violent racists.

And the violent thug that attacked the protester did say after the fact that if the protester were to return to the event they'll kill him....

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
And the violent thug that attacked the protester did say after the fact that if the protester were to return to the event they'll kill him....
He didn't say he'd kill him for racially motivated reasons though, try again.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Did he really have to??

Like I said, naive or willfully ignorant....

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

Did he really have to??

Like I said, naive or willfully ignorant....

Guilt by association then? ALL Trump supporters are racist?
You have nothing to confirm that the guy was acting with racist motivations, just personal belief.

...you are another person I'm glad I will never have the misfortune to be sitting on any jury I may have judging me.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

A vicious stereotype.

Then perhaps the Trump supporters should do something about that, and stop being violent and yelling racial slurs.

The problem is this is not the first rally this has happened at.

Police your own or be prepared to be associated with them

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Another vicious stereotype.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

How about these jackasses stop hijacking private events? They are there for those who want to be there. Most of you sound like you think the rallies let out and they go lynching.

A black guy goes to a Trump rally, protests and is removed and it is made racist. Then, since it happened, all of trumps supporters are racist.

So, a Muslim walks into his work and kills over a dozen people. It is a terror attack. So, since it happened, all Muslims must be terrorists.

Right? or does it only work to fit your narrative?

Some of you do not realize just how prejudice you are. Non-racists do not mind talking about race. I have facts..you have facts...lets find an answer to the problems. It is prejudice AND racism that need to end.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A gift from moi to both the Trump Supporters and Blow Hards.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You are obfuscating - and once again trying to move the goalposts mid-game. Sorry, but you've been rumbled. This is a case of a man peacefully protesting - and then being subjected to an unprovoked and cowardly attack. That's the issue. Address it.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

There are two things here.

1. Peaceful protest - please show me the peaceful protest. I see someone giving the crowd the finger.
2. Old man hits protester - Look, I do not think it was right for him to hit the guy. I have made that point but lets do it again. He was arrested. He should be charged. I am fine with that. I just think a man in his 20's acting like he was knocked out when an 80 year old man barely hit him. If that was my friend he would never live it down. Like I said before...keeping it real...real dumb!

Now, in conclusion, The protester should also be arrested for inciting violence. If he would have simply left I am pretty sure that would not have happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join