It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

78 Year old Man Sucker Punched Protestor at Trump Rally

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Could you provide a video of those from a different perspective? I have only been seeing this incident.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist
Sorry, I can't copy links with this browser.
Google Trump Fayetteville rally
It's about 40 minutes in.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
People who become so angry at the words of others that they must physically attack them are inferior humans. Their minds are simple, weak, and pathetic. If your response to this attack is "act like an ass expect to get treated like one" then you are mentally inferior and should not pass your genes on.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Any protester who screams and gives everyone "the finger" at ANY rally is looking to get his ass kicked. This is no different. This is nothing more than an anti-trump thread....

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Any protester who screams and gives everyone "the finger" at ANY rally is looking to get his ass kicked. This is no different. This is nothing more than an anti-trump thread....

But, I'm not anti-Trump.

You can't encourage a large crowd. People are stupid.

Thank God the old man didn't have a gun.

Just saying, Trump doesn't have the experience the others do.

Some people don't speak New York City.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Yea you and I are on the same page. We both agree though this older gentleman was out of line and behaved like a thug towards the agitator who was not showing any hostile intent. It is one thing to push and shove someone to the door. It is a whole other to quickly make your way to the person on their way and give them an elbow to the face unexpectedly, which is clearly not behaving in self defense.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Only a matter of time until a colored person gets lynched at a Trump rally, and if that happens I'm sure we'll have his cheerleaders telling us how those "thugs" had it coming

Yup, only a matter of time. You said it. Right on national television too, correct? A colored person specifically, did i get that right?

The protesters shouldn't be causing enough trouble to get themselves hanged, ya think? lol!

They give out Trump Ropes at these things?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
well,

A guy sucker punches someone who could be his kids kid, and people defend him. A cowardly act no matter what people say. Square off and fight if you are so tough.

Had this been an old black MAN punching a white jackass TEEN we would be upitty and upset.

But this is social justice. JUSTICE? LOL

No, it would be high fives all around if that happened.

And the white kid would deserve it too. lol!!

hypocrites.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: muse7

Only a matter of time until a colored person gets lynched at a Trump rally, and if that happens I'm sure we'll have his cheerleaders telling us how those "thugs" had it coming

You must have a deep mind from within which you can reach to pull out these racist absurdities.

What's next? A jew get's pushed at a Trump rally, the next logical step must be a holocaust? I'm sorry but there is no amount of chewing gum to connect your logic here.

I understand where you are coming from , however, these sort of things ARENT uncommon at Trump rallies

And they dont happen at other peoples rallies really, so whats that say about the environment he encourages and the mentality of his supporters.

There is a common thread with this happening around Trump and not other candidates, that is undeniable

You see any other disruptive protesters at any other rallies besides Trumps?

If so, post some links.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Definitely a US thing then, a thug in the UK is just anyone who is unnecessarily violent or aggressive, race neutral.
Just in case it was a generational issue I spoke with my 18 year old son a minute ago and he was similarly surprised that the word has been hijacked to refer to black people specifically.

I can't speak for the UK though, maybe in London or Manchester they use the word in a race centered fashion, but I shouted out on fakebook last night and my mates from those parts say that 'thug' is white or black as far as they are concerned.

The race issue is pretty tragic in the US even after all these years, I'm not saying it's perfect here in the UK but if the OP story had happened here the unjustified violence would be the main talking point, certainly not the colour of skin of the people involved.
It saddens me a bit to be honest.
edit on 11.3.2016 by grainofsand because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
A big-mouthed punk ate a fist. Beautiful.

It should happen more often.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I don't really don't care who,what,or why those kids went to a Trump pep session. What I'm interested in is Trump's reaction. I suppose it will be, no responsibility, the same as his failed businesses.

At least he didn't go golfing.

He denounced it, btw.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

It should happen more often.

Yeah. How dare he say something in that huge crowd all yelling and screaming and talking and cheering. I can't believe everyone almost just let the punk speak. Not in this God Damn Country!!!

Random Violence on people for illegally and for no reason is the coolest. We should have more of it, huh??? We should all go beat the crap out of someone randomly right now, right guys???

What version of reality have you just watched???

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
Thug is race neutral in the uk. Anyone can be a thug if they act like one. Even the bullingdon boys acted in a thuggish way when they destroyed restaurants for fun. Now they are running the country

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

It should happen more often

Oh dear. oh dear oh dear

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Agreed, I just don't get how every US thread boils down to race when it involves disputes or violence.
Do US folk not just get angry with each other about normal anger issues like anyone else or something?

The fact the attacker was white and the victim was black is irrelevant unless of course anyone knows for a fact the attacker was a racist.
I despair for the US, they really need to catch up with the 21st century.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Agreed, I just don't get how every US thread boils down to race when it involves disputes or violence.
Do US folk not just get angry with each other about normal anger issues like anyone else or something?

The fact the attacker was white and the victim was black is irrelevant unless of course anyone knows for a fact the attacker was a racist.
I despair for the US, they really need to catch up with the 21st century.

Doesn't matter here, my friend.

A white guy hit a black guy. That's racist.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

A white guy hit a black guy. That's racist.

So if a white boxer fought a black boxer then the boxing match is a actual a racial event ?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Sounds ridiculous to me, seems like your nation has some growing up to do.
A guy used violence against another guy who was protesting at a political rally, end of story, the race card is just invented added value.
...and as for 'thug' being a word specifically for black people now?! FFS grow up America.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Sucker punching someone is cowardly. This makes white men look bad. Ant it was racist.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join