It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

78 Year old Man Sucker Punched Protestor at Trump Rally

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

There is a better angle of this cowardly attack.

Don't care what the guy was saying. I wonder if Trump denounced this.

Charges have been filed. This is not OK.

There is lots of anger out there. Trump should not throw gas on it.

Putting aside the whys and wherefores for a second, if I'm 78 and I plan to have a go at a younger, larger male, you bet your sweet ass I'd suckerpunch them. "Fair fights" are for people who lose. If you want to win, you make it as unfair as possible. Fair fights are for suckers.

Trump supporters seem to be quite uppity these days. It's making for intriguing watching.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369no matter how upset you might get due to the words or hand signs made by another, you do not have the right to lay your hands on them.....ever. This is basic stuff you really should have picked up in the first few days of pre-school.

Do you want Fergusons? Because that's how you get Fergusons.

Knocking a few heads together can be excellent and instructive for all involved.

Man wasn't put on the moon by the kind of girly men who faint at the thought of squaring up to a trashtalker.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
Man wasn't put on the moon by the kind of girly men who faint at the thought of squaring up to a trashtalker.

I'm pretty sure those are exactly the guys who put us on the moon, actually.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob
So basically you're a Coward,that would bring a gun to a fist fight? Btw,People that use sucker punches are bitc*es..
edit on 11-3-2016 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
So basically you're a Coward,that would bring a gun to a fist fight? Btw,People that use sucker punches are bitc*es..

Yes.

I don't see any point to fighting for honour or nobility. What does it prove? That there are people stupid enough to willingly give someone else a chance to punch them? If you want to prove that the people involved are stupid, there must be less painful ways of doing it. Maybe ask them to take a mathematics test or something.

Nope. I don't want to fight at all. If it comes down to a fight, I have no intention of letting it be fair if I can avoid it.

Cowardice is a word invented by idiots to excuse their inability to plan accordingly.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: EvillerBob

I'm pretty sure those are exactly the guys who put us on the moon, actually.

Men who know how to use a slide-rule are exempt. Using a slide-rule is the spiritual equivalent of tying the trashtalker into a human pretzel.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Heh,I see your true colors,and they bleed Yellow..The reason why you can't fight fair,is because you're prob stuck in your chair..
edit on 11-3-2016 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Restricted
A big-mouthed punk ate a fist. Beautiful.

It should happen more often.

Yeah. How dare he say something in that huge crowd all yelling and screaming and talking and cheering. I can't believe everyone almost just let the punk speak. Not in this God Damn Country!!!

Random Violence on people for illegally and for no reason is the coolest. We should have more of it, huh??? We should all go beat the crap out of someone randomly right now, right guys???

What version of reality have you just watched???

Have you heard of the knock out game?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Heh,I see your true colors,and they bleed Yellow..The reason why you can't fight fair,is because you're prob stuck in your chair..

My "true colours" are hardly hidden. I'm not trying to convince anyone that I'm a Tier 1 Operator with an awesome beard and ninja SEAL skills.

If I was stuck in my chair, that would make an even better reason to not fight fair. Just like being a 78-year-old man.

I'm not going to criticise an old guy for taking any advantage open to him. That's probably how he survived to be an old man in the first place!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

If I was stuck in my chair, that would make an even better reason to not fight fair. Just like being a 78-year-old man.

I wasn't talking about age..I was equating it to You being a keyboard warrior..

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about age..I was equating it to You being a keyboard warrior..

Oh right. Well, I'm not. I'm not any kind of warrior. Am I supposed to be?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis

Yes.

Are you implying that because of the knock out game every black person in America is responsible for it's creation and should be targeted???
edit on 11-3-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

When you go Looking for Trouble , Trouble Usually Finds You . Now , because the Man who threw the Punch was Caucasian , i am sure this will be Viewed by some as a Alleged Racial Attack except for the Fact that the Protester that was Hit , was there at the Rally Looking to start some Trouble . Well , he just got his Wish . Simple as that .

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
--------- read and understand if you can.
i hope trump wins.

i want to see the thinly veiled 'true colors' of the hate filled folks whom harbor this dormant 'gene' come into full bloom.

i want trump to win. i want to see the new face of Nazism teachings and ideals.

then i want to see the allies slowly dwindle, then i want to see the rest of the world evaporate the remnant of the last gasp of those filled with an incurable genetic disease. then maybe when ideals of superiority are history, maybe we can move forward.

in 2016 a man gets assaulted and the assailant is cheered. in 2018 mass murders and atrocities committed in similar fashion by the same kind. in 2025 maybe the world will unite stop that gene traits once and for good....

hypothetically, in a world where there was no poverty or crimes motivated by social-political-economical distress, and a non existent class system, i.e. no crimes out of necessity would be needed or commited; there is a group of people whom would still hate other groups, not a political hate, a hate not motivated based on anything but an intrinsic hate gene. Crimes of passion.

every billionaire in the world join forces and eliminate poverty, and social classes are a thing of the past, scientist can one day cure cancer and aids, but one thing cannot be cured; the spark that compels one group to shout racial slurs and punch persons protesting. even if we are all rich, something would still linger.... you know what it is.

in a different thread, if this was taking place in a different part of the world, in say a middlestern country and a protester was punched for 'protesting', i guarantee some of the comments here would be drastically different. the same condoning this behavior would scream and shout about 'human rights, and right to protest and gather' and urge for a 'US intervention'.
you know who you are upon reading this sentence.

im going to throw up a little.

its a good thing that those giving these thugs beating people protesting peacefully a thumbs up in this thread will never have any moral authority in society. its good that this is the only place where you can feel like you are making good points and like minded cheer on. thank you internet age, and not 1930's...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: apydomis

Yes.

Are you implying that because of the knock out game every black person in America is responsible for it's creation and should be targeted???

I think he's implying that your sarcastic post seems to completely ignore that there are large segments of society already doing exactly what you're "sarcastically" suggesting ("Random Violence on people for illegally and for no reason is the coolest. We should have more of it, huh??? We should all go beat the crap out of someone randomly right now, right guys???") and they call it, among other things, "the knockout game". It's not a game predominantly associated with old white guys as players.

In other words, when you ask what "version of reality" he has watched, the correct answer is "the real one".

It's

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I am not condoning violence, but these protesters came to crash the rally with the intent of disrupting/closing it. The reaction was a REACTION to that. There is a lot of anger on both sides waiting to spill over and we witnessed some of it. We can thank the political atmosphere of the past 8 years for this. I fear this is just the beginning and its going to get a lot worse. I suspect the gang bangers are worried because they know their days may be numbered if we elect someone who will do something about them.
edit on 12-3-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
hypothetically, in a world where there was no poverty or crimes motivated by social-political-economical distress, and a non existent class system, i.e. no crimes out of necessity would be needed or commited; there is a group of people whom would still hate other groups, not a political hate, a hate not motivated based on anything but an intrinsic hate gene. Crimes of passion.

Hating any group that is "different" to our group is hardcoded into us and applies across all factors of distinction. Skin colour is one factor but only one. Whether it's nationality, language, or simply because that group live "on the other side of the hill", it's human nature to find another group to hate. If you can't find one, you create one. Human nature is to have an "us" and a "them".

In fact, that's exactly what you are doing yourself. You are creating a group in order for you to hate. You are identifying them as being the root cause of "the problem". You're saying that the world will be better for everyone once that group has been eradicated. They are intrinsically bad while you represent the group that is intrinsically good; you only want the best for the good people in the world, which can only happen once all those "bad" people have been removed from society. Even better, despite using exactly the same ideology as the Nazis used to justify murdering millions of Jewish people, you claim you want Trump to win to expose the "new face of Nazism teaching and ideals".

I think the word "cognitive dissonance" gets thrown around far too much on ATS. You, my friend, truly have it by the bucket-load.

originally posted by: odzeandennz
im going to throw up a little.

That might be novovirus. My eldest daughter has the same thing at the moment. Try to keep hydrated, it should help.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: kaylaluv

Really? Seems to me that without the attention, they tend to go away, as they have pretty much done with Hillary and Bernie. But they seem to keep coming to the Trump rallies. It's because they keep getting messed with, which is a bigger story - that gives them the attention they crave.

No, it's not embarrassing to ignore them. It's smart.

I agree to an extent, but the sheer numbers of Trump rally protestors far outnumbers the one or two times a protestor has disrupted Clinton or Sanders. From the Trump rallies I've seen, the protests occur in wave after wave after wave. If they were left to their own devices—"ignored"—the rally itself would be impossible.

I'd have to agree, especially after seeing what happened in Chicago. ANTI Trump people seem more anti him than pro anyone else. They seem perfectly fine using techniques to disrupt meetings that, if someone does the same to their event, re: MO campus "I need some muscle here", they have no problem resorting to physical actions.

To me, going to a rally of someone you oppose and causing a disruption while saying "It's my Right" just shows how little you value the rights of those who went to the event, with no intention of violence, to hear said candidate. What about the rights of the thousands of people there at the rally? Should they be denied the right to hear someone because a handful of people are intent on stopping someone from speaking?

If I go to a Clinton event holding a sign or yelling "Bengazi Liar" and I have enough similar protesters there and we manage to shut down the event, should I be proud? All I have done is limit the right of the Hillary supporters to hear their candidate, how is that right? It's a dangerous path to take a stroll down.

That all being said, the old guy was the thug. Stupid and illegal thing to do and he should be arrested and tried.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Large segments of society huh. Why because you've seen it a couple times on tv??

In either case if it's so wrong why are you suggesting we should be doing more of it??8

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There is no hate. He, as well as the attendees, are there for a rally. For him. These disruptions do not prove anyone is racist except maybe those protesting?

I would like ONE soundbite where Donald Trump said " get those 'n-word's out of here" or " get those black bastards out of the arena" but, there are none. Not one. All of the other candidates are for the same immigration policy and NO protests so it is not about that. Saying these are about Trump wanting a call to pause immigration is like saying Benghazi was started over a video. It is simply not true.

He has said they should be dealt with. He has said they need to be roughed up and taken out of the rallies. He even stated he would pay legal fees at one time. Does that show hate, or does it show that we should be able to stand up for ourselves.

If I am at a rally, and someone who is supporting someone other than me pushes me...I am supposed to stand there and just let the BLM protestor yell and scream. You see, all they show you in these events is the end. Not what led up to it.

This is going to make Trump stronger. BLM does not represent the black community. The 'college' kids with Palestinian garb are a few. The majority were also Bernie supporters, inside and out. Kids...yelling profanities, who will see these tapes in 10 years and feel really, really dumb.

TRUMP 2016

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join