It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Hitler comparison 'ridiculous.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: CosmicSmack
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Its funny how much they attack him defiantly shows how afraid they are. Its funny how people soak it all up without understanding anything about anything. "The news said it, so it must be true, because i don't know how to think for my self." poop

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters"
"I love the poorly educated"

It's a sad, pathetic irony to see Trump supporters mindlessly support Trump even as he repeatedly exposes them for their mindless support.

Well, someone has to love the poorly educated, right? They are people too unless they are conservative, I guess.
Not just use them like the dems without so much as a thank you.

And hillary let 4 americans be murdered to the point where she basically pulled the trigger herself and lied about it and it's no big deal, right?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Pre crime trial eh? Yeah, let's go full Minority Report on EVERYONE! Hey, you MIGHT commit a crime, too. Get the handcuffs.

So we're not supposed to learn from history.

Got it.

edit on 8-3-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Pre crime trials! Got it!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Progressive debating technique 101: If you can't be your opponent with facts and logic, just call them racist or Hitler.

Which is why more and more people DAILY are shunning the Left and their cohorts.

People are watching. People can see the lies and slander. And 8 years of calling people "racist" or "Hitler"....you might as well register them to vote Republican then....you're pushing them right into the arms of Trump.

Good job Liberals. Keep going.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The Hitler comparisons are not surprising. The way he stirs his supporters is similar to what Hitler did. He successfully brought division. I see too many correlations for comfort. I don't care if he's anti-establishment. Division and hatred is not the path forward. We are better than that.

Time to stop thinking within the paradigms of party affiliation and band together in the right direction. The parties are broken.

edit on 9-3-2016 by PhantomOrion because: Addition

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Trump won't win...But, I sure as hell hope that DC gets the message.

That the internet is alive and unlike the tunnel vision that previous decades afforded them?

(Because large donors could donate and not have private speeches leaked...because money more or less ran politics while everyone was watching Different Strokes)

That their obstructionist behavior only reinforces to people that they are beholden to either moneyed interests or the lowest common denominator?

I think that there are a lot of messages but the crux probably should focus on the fact that there are regions of the US who have successfully fear mongered their demographics into thinking that there is nothing but Christ, Liberals, and Muslims. There are regions of the US who have adamantly fought against collaborative progress.

edit on Wed, 09 Mar 2016 01:53:25 -0600 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So you think he is like Hitler? He could not even get way with an executive order with out the media going crazy about it. Yet Barrack Obama has issued 229 executive orders, but no one compares him to Hitler., at least in the main stream.

I dont think Trump is perfect or even a moral person, but that does not mean he can't do a good job. Many of the things he wants to do are common sense anyway.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB

Immigrants taking the pledge of allegiance to the US to gain US citizenship.

I never knew that America was run by Nazi's... wow!
Every new citizen has to swear to Nazi principals. Who would have ever thought it. It's really really scary.

I think what you are REALLY afraid of is the fact the left's game is up. Trump can pull in huge crowds and make it OK for normal people to reject the oppression of the left.
edit on 9/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomOrion
The Hitler comparisons are not surprising. The way he stirs his supporters is similar to what Hitler did. He successfully brought division. I see too many correlations for comfort. I don't care if he's anti-establishment. Division and hatred is not the path forward. We are better than that.

Time to stop thinking within the paradigms of party affiliation and band together in the right direction. The parties are broken.

Hmm.. I think all sports team's must be Nazi's then. I mean look at the division they create in large numbers.

Look at these Nazi's i am SOOOOOOO scared of the Chiefs.. We should ban them for the Nazi racists they are before we have another holocaust.

Why is it that people can't admit when they get caught concocting an association that has no merit whatsoever. It's pretty obvious to anyone who thinks for themselves that the intent is to smear a person these people don't like. It's actually growing Trump support.
edit on 9/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
The fact that it's so "taboo" to compare him shows how desperate people are to continue to support him.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, studies ducks...

Republicans have been calling Obama all sorts of names for almost 8 years, I really don't see the problem. How many memes have I seen floating around with Obama or some other Democrat photo-shopped as some kind of Hitler?

Which is kind of ironic...Obama is far less like Hitler than Trump, but once again human psychology 101 comes into play.

Project your own insecurities and fears onto those around you...in order to distract people from the truth you know to be true and wish to hide/feel ashamed of. It's called "projection" and it's a fairly well understood psychological term.

I wish instead of "Make America great again" we could "Make America smarter again". This anti-intellectual push is going to be the death knell for America.

People made comparisons about Bush to Hitler as well.

None of them campare to Hitler. The comparison is silly.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Unless Trump annexes Canada, starts building concentration camps and talks about genocide I think comparing him to Hitler is stupid and weak.

Godwin's law is never wrong.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Can any of you progressive geniuses explain how "Der Führer" managed to win the Hawaii primary?
Are asians THAT pro-Hitler?

38.6% of Hawaii's population is Asian
24.7% is White
10% is Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islanders
8.9% is Hispanic
1.6% is Black or African American
0.3% is American Indian and Alaska Native
23.6% of all Hawaii residents are of multi-ethnic ...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy
Can any of you progressive geniuses explain how "Der Führer" managed to win the Hawaii primary?
Are asians THAT pro-Hitler?

38.6% of Hawaii's population is Asian
24.7% is White
10% is Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islanders
8.9% is Hispanic
1.6% is Black or African American
0.3% is American Indian and Alaska Native
23.6% of all Hawaii residents are of multi-ethnic ...

Only the people who didn't vote for him count... did you forget that? All the others are low IQ and don't yet know he is Hitler. Only progressives have the required insight to teach the world how to live and who to judge.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Only progressives have the required insight to teach the world how to live and who to judge.

Indeed! That's why I'm waiting on the dozens of factual, intelligent responses which we're sure to see in just a matter of moments...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Except....Trump didn't kill 6 million Jews in Concentration Camps.

I am sitting like a Jack in the Box waiting for the first Anti-Christ reference.

It's coming, seemingly normal people are losing their minds.

Trump won't win...But, I sure as hell hope that DC gets the message.

There was also a point in time when Hitler hadn't done that yet either.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If Trump tries anything even remotely close to what Hitler proposed congress would shoot it down faster than it came up.

America is a democratic republic, we have safeguards in place to deal with a truly evil president. Hell, Nixon was impeached and forced to resign because of an incident at a hotel. Trump would be impeached awful quick if he ordered Muslims to wear special ID badges, or tried to round them up into camps.

This is why all the Hitler comparisons are just silly. Even if, EVEN IF Trump was the second coming of Hitler, fully reincarnated as an American Businessman, he wouldn't last two days in office if he tried to do anything Hitler did.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Trump would be impeached awful quick if he ordered Muslims to wear special ID badges, or tried to round them up into camps.

Or he could just cite the precedent of that douche nozzle Roosevelt.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Hitler was elected in a democractic republic too. Yes, we have safeguards in place to stop this kind of things, but they only work if the people are willing to follow through with them and aren't so whipped up into a angry frenzy from the rhetoric being used that they support these things.

Maybe you are right and Trump's anti-patriotic claims he's making while campaigning will be shutdown by our checks and balances, but it's happened before so don't automatically assume it can't happen now.

To be honest, I really don't think he will be the second coming of Hitler, but I feel like he can do a lot of damage to our international reputation that could be awful hard to repair once he is out of office.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think he's playing a game. Like most presidential candidates, he panders to the far right because that's what republican voters want to vote for, someone who is FAR right and who promises to be the polar opposite of Obama. I guarantee you once he clinches the nomination (which it's becoming increasingly clear he very well might) he'll scamper back to the middle and appeal to moderates.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join