It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Hitler comparison 'ridiculous.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun
Oh he's definitely playing a game. I've known this from the beginning. Trump is a narcissist first and foremost. So everything he is doing is to directly benefit his ego.

Though the appealing to moderates part is the only thing I don't necessarily agree with. Yes, all reasonable political discourse suggests he is going to do that, but Trump appears to literally be trying to buck every precedent in the book. So that claim might not be necessarily true. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump decided to try to redefine what moderate means so that it included him instead of him changing to appear more moderate.
edit on 10-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
People dint believe what Hitler was doing until the soldiers found the concentration camps themselves

Some people today still don't believe it, I do see similarities in the hate speech, both blame a minority and promised to make their country great again, both promised deportations, Hitler wanted labeled Jews, trump want to label Muslims.

Only time will tell if they are similar or not.

The similarities are real. Known white supremacists were operating openly just like naz! party brownshirts at that rally where that female blm protester was roughed up (there was a thread here recently). I read an article somewhere this morning about a 75 year old Korean war veteran trump supporter, alvin bamberger, who participated in that racial slur filled engagement and also pushed and screamed at that protester himself. in the article he says hes embarrassed and really wants everyone to know he's not a racist and that he feels horrible about it now, he said he just got caught up in the excitment of the moment. Doubtless, a huge percentage of ww2 naz!s could say the exact same thing with equal truth, it makes his and their actions no less disgusting.

You don't need to be racist to be a modern conservative, but if you are racist, there's a place for you out in the open with the new, "more inclusive" republican party.
edit on 10-3-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2016 by LordSnow21 because: added details

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Still waiting.... meanwhile...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy

Still waiting.... meanwhile...

And now Ben Carson also.

He is doing really well getting endorsements that would be akin to Jews endorsing Hitler (if Trump was like Hitler). Maybe the reality is he is not like Hitler at all? Damn, and those progressives really had me believing it

edit on 11/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Damn, and those progressives really had me believing it

They do make a convincing argument, what with all the finger pointing and name calling!
The current global politcal climate is identical to 1940, after all...
edit on 11-3-2016 by DeReK DaRkLy because: i can't read

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well last night we did see a Nazi type situation at a Trump rally - progressive fascists turned up en masse and decided to shut down free speech and stifle the rights of 20,000 citizens.

What i watched unfold was disgusting and reminded me of Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Russia. So I think we can conclude once and for all, the real Nazi threat to the world comes from the progressive left movement, hell bent on using force to control others.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Well last night we did see a Nazi type situation at a Trump rally - progressive fascists turned up en masse and decided to shut down free speech and stifle the rights of 20,000 citizens.

What i watched unfold was disgusting and reminded me of Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Russia. So I think we can conclude once and for all, the real Nazi threat to the world comes from the progressive left movement, hell bent on using force to control others.

Yeah. It couldnt be the bigot pig. Must be those who rally against his BS rhetoric that are wrong.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The Red White and Black flag flew at full mast last night.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Red White and Black flag flew at full mast last night.

If I miss the first Anti-Christ reference...

Please let me know.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Donald Trump’s ex-wife Ivana related in a 1990 interview with Vanity Fair that “from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed.” Trump confirmed that the former Mrs. Trump’s 1990 assertion is true.

www.politicususa.com...

This Is Why Donald Trump Sounds and Acts Like Adolf Hitler
www.politicususa.com...

Or lets ask an expert on Hitler and Facism..

I read an absolutely astonishing account of Trump arriving for a political speech, somewhere out West I think, and his audience was gathered in an airplane hangar, and he landed his plane at the field and taxied up to the hangar and got out.

That is exactly what they did in 1932 for Hitler’s first election victory. No one had ever seen a candidate arrive by plane before; it was absolutely dazzling, the impression given, the decisiveness of power, of authority, of modernity.

I suppose it was accidental, but wow, that is an almost letter-perfect replay of a Hitler election tactic. And the capacity of Trump to enlist working-class voters against the left is exactly what Hitler and Mussolini were able to do. There are definitely echoes.

www.slate.com...

Also here:

First of all, there are the kinds of themes Trump uses.

The use of ethnic stereotypes and exploitation of fear of foreigners is directly out of a fascist’s recipe book. “Making the country great again” sounds exactly like the fascist movements.

Concern about national decline, that was one of the most prominent emotional states evoked in fascist discourse, and Trump is using that full-blast, quite illegitimately, because the country isn’t in serious decline, but he’s able to persuade them that it is. That is a fascist stroke.

An aggressive foreign policy to arrest the supposed decline.

I don't think Trump is Hitler...I think he is a Hitler fan boy...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

A book, an airplane and talking about decline. Yep, i think you nailed it Sherlock.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Indigo5

A book, an airplane and talking about decline. Yep, i think you nailed it Sherlock.

The politically correct thing would be to wax ideological about political nuance...

I find it ironic that the party that claims to abhor political correctness is unable to call a duck a duck.

He reads Hitlers Speeches..
He copies Hitlers speaking style..
He copies Hitlers campaign stunts...pull the airplane up to the crowd...
He fear mongers about national decline..
He exploits fear of foreigners and minorities..
He encourages violence...
He is endorsed by the KKK and David Duke..

He is not Hitler...but he is a Hitler fan boy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join