It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Scandal: Hillary Clinton’s Last Defense Just Blew Up

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Say it three times and click your heels together.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh really? Like 99% of what's already being said is not speculation? What's good for the goose or Fox ...

The White House, The State Department, the Inspectors General, the FBI and Justice Department etc are all "speculation" ?

The right wing seems to continually confuse hearings, inquiries and investigations with GUILTY...

In the world of politics, you do not need to have "probable cause" to open an "investigation", "hearing" or "inquiry"...a political agenda suffices for cause..

Absent actual wrong-doing those inquiries serve well as political attacks...Spinning headlines even if the conclusions find nothing amuck.

That is just the truth of it...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You know that none of what is being bantered about has been released by any of the agencies you listed so why are you even asking that?.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
Hi Indigo5.
Hillary is not guilty, you are correct.
She would have to stand trial for that to be true.

Anyway, it is my opinion that this email thing is a mess that smells rotten. The tie-ins with the Clinton Foundation pay for play has a lot to do with that smell for me.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think it was in regards to someone they were interviewing at the time. Perhaps quoting him. I don't know I just know I saw it.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Ok no source is going to suffice. That letter was sent that's not a lie.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Hi Indigo5.
Hillary is not guilty, you are correct.

Pssst...I never said that. What I said is that what the right wing keeps claiming as "PROOF!" is not.

She very well could be guilty...or innocent..but I have yet to see any evidence to support the BS spin that the right wing keeps shouting. Again...I am not a Hillary fan...just a reality fan.

Anyway, it is my opinion that this email thing is a mess that smells rotten. The tie-ins with the Clinton Foundation pay for play has a lot to do with that smell for me.

It's fair to want a closer look...but when the "looking" itself is spun and held up as proof of guilt?

again...no Hillary fan here...just anti-BS

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Make up your mind. Is the gov a good source of not? I keep seeing case law from the judicial branch being quoted and that's ok but this from the CIA isn't.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Took the fifth in the Benghazi hearings.
Received immunity to talk here.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It is true that everyone is innocent until being proven guilty in a court of law...that is the only single thing that people will agree on here, or at least the concept of that, Americans that is.

After that, it is all downhill.

Good luck in your venture for the truth, but you won't have to venture long...soon the FBI/DOJ will reveal their findings and life will go on, the world will not end... for most of us anyways... a very small group of people is about to find their way of life rudely interrupted by a dose of reality.

Be glad you are not one of the few the FBI is looking at right now.... compared to them, most of us are having a wonderful day!

edit on R092016-03-10T13:09:54-06:00k093Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ha do you really think they're going to put a former first lady in prison ?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

She very well could be guilty...or innocent..but I have yet to see any evidence to support the BS spin that the right wing keeps shouting. Again...I am not a Hillary fan...just a reality fan.

Pssst.
She can't be guilty until one of two things happen.
Either she is convicted in a trial, or she admits her guilt publicly.
Neither one has happened.
Now you can argue that she did do something illegal and is therefore guilty.... but if she is acquitted in a trial (even though she did it)... well, she isn't guilty.

edit on b000000312016-03-10T13:14:18-06:0001America/ChicagoThu, 10 Mar 2016 13:14:18 -0600100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: Whatsreal

I say that not being a Hillary fan...but someone that really doesn't like BS either.

Not liking BS, goes a long way towards explaining why you're not a Hillary fan.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Ha do you really think they're going to put a former first lady in prison ?

Doesn't matter whether they do or don't, at least to me. All I really care about is that she is recommended for indictment for the gross negligence of mishandling of classified information..long as they nail her for that, it's all good with me. What happens after that is anybodies guess, nor do I really care...I just need to see that charge(s) to know they are not sweeping this under the rug.

The only charges I care about are the ones related to classified information, mainly due to my career.
edit on R172016-03-10T13:17:34-06:00k173Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sillyolme

These emails were not retroactively classified by the State Department; rather these emails contained classified information when they were generated and, according to IC classification officials, that information remains classified today. This classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system.

Inspectors General Release Joint Statement to Clear Up Hillary Email Referral Flap

Those are statements from The Intelligence Community Inspector General to the intelligence oversight committees in Congress. They are not the subjective opinion of any member of these boards, they are objectively verifiable factual statements; although they do support the opinions of those who agree that wrongdoing has occurred.

Hillary's campaign has claimed that material was a NY Times article about the drone program that was forwarded to her...and the US Drone program remains Top Secret..So if the NY Times writes an article that a 100 million people read and someone forwards it to Hillary...it is transmitting Top Secret Material.

What interests me there is that immediately after Hillary's campaign said this there was silence from the GOP and IG...no one denied this was the case..And still no one has denied it was actually a NY Times article on drones that is referred to above..

Just Sayin...It makes for great headlines and leaks when you don't know the details...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsreal

I like a good conspiracy and have a laugh all in good measure... But when it comes to the US government there is nothing funny about it. Me myself is not an US citizen but am concerned as a citizen of this planet when elections are up or new laws are implemented which will take away some more liberties of the US citizen. If something big will happen to the USA it will affect the country I live in and should I and everybody else be worried about the future happiness of family and friends.

It is admirable to see many threads about the elctions and all the arguments why a certain candidate should win or lose but.... Isnt it so that a reasonable seasoned conspiracy enthousiast should know that a POTUS is selected and not elected? Even if a candidate is so very popular that a fraudulent election is avoided because it will raise suspicion it will not take long before this newly elected president will whisle the NWO tune or be dead by accident or assassination.

Where ever I go ...mainstream forums, msm in general.... the people are mostly against Hillary and the predictable "hillary news outlets" are backing her and the others not. But it is striking to see that the majority of the comon people are against her. You bet ye that if she will be elected it will be because tptb wants her to...and not the people. As a moderate conspiracy "lover" it will not surprise me if the first black potus was "elected" by the ptb to condition the people for the first "elected" woman potus.

Wake up nation of the brave and (still) free...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Great. Those credentials plus $2.00 will get you on the uptown bus. But it don't mean Jack here. You don't have any inside information. You don't have anything that we don't and your opinion although precious to you isn't worth more than mine or any other members here.
Because you want something to happen doesn't mean it will.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Pssst.
She can't be guilty until one of two things happen.
Either she is convicted in a trial, or she admits her guilt publicly.
Neither one has happened.
Now you can argue that she did do something illegal and is therefore guilty.... but if she is acquitted in a trial (even though she did it)... well, she isn't guilty.

Unless the plan is to bring anyone and everyone to trial for every crime...

I'd prefer to see evidentiary cause and a solid case before trying someone.

And yes...she can be guilty and not brought to trial...she can be innocent and brought to trial..she can even be brought to trial and found guilty while being innocent or found innocent while being guilty.

You are muddling it all up together... you can be innocent or guilty and have the trial determine something else.

That is why people look for actual hard evidence before indictments and trials...cuz how you "feel" doesn't matter..

In political driven "inquiries" "investigations" "hearings"...evidence takes a back seat to agenda and spin.
edit on 10-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

That is correct and it would spark a TK classification to be slapped on the email automatically. But we've been told that such things are classified at it's "birth".

How can that be if it was a NY Times article?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Great. Those credentials plus $2.00 will get you on the uptown bus. But it don't mean Jack here. You don't have any inside information. You don't have anything that we don't and your opinion although precious to you isn't worth more than mine or any other members here.
Because you want something to happen doesn't mean it will.

Thank you for your reply... I recommend you for the ATS nicest poster award.

You aren't one those people caught up in that nasty little FBI investigation are you? Don't worry I would be scared too if i were you.

Oh I see you where replying to a post that wasn't directed at you. That figures. I must have missed that team tag between you and your buddy when you had to jump in to help. Silly me.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join