It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Scandal: Hillary Clinton’s Last Defense Just Blew Up

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Lol, how long did it take you to set up all them chairs and tables?

While it is not my "job" to do such things, I find it sad that you would try to laugh at people that may do that for a living.

Why do you feel the need to disrespect those among us that make a living in that way?

Oh please, spare me.

I been in resto's all my life. I can't tell you how many banquet chairs and tables i've set up or bathrooms i've cleaned.

You were so mysterious about what you were doing there. lol.

I could have said you did the sound. or security but your posting attitude suggested something more earthy.

Anyway! Oh yeah, hillary and her magic emails.

She is doomed.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I could have said you did the sound. or security but your posting attitude suggested something more earthy.

The 'earthy' work usually goes to locals. The campaigns have an advance crew that goes in first to get things set weeks before the candidate even sets foot in the area that they will appear in.
If someone travels in for a primary election or caucus and doesn't work for the news media, then their work is political in nature.
According to some of Bernie's supporters, Clinton had people from other states come in to pass themselves off as local and join in the caucus meetings in Iowa.
There are a lot of 'jobs' that people 'work' at in political campaigns.... including the dirty tricks department.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

We would need clear evidence that she is guilty of knowingly and willfully mishandling classified information, and that does not include emails in which the context was retroactively classified.

You know I saw people in the military get in trouble for sending work that was not of a classified nature to there home computer.

Know why?

It opens the military network up to the possibility of attack by an outside source, Israel got that virus onto the closed network in Iran through infecting peoples home computers/and the business computers for companies making parts for the Iranian nuke program.

So at worst she endangered any intelligence on the state departments network by using an outside server... why should she take heat on this? Easy she is running for President, not Rice not Powell... Hillary Clinton.

You run for president you take heat for every questionable thing you have done and you should.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Rice and Powell had private email addresses...NOT private servers.
Kind of a BIG difference.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why do you feel the need to be hypocritical when you personally attack people only to chastize others for doing the same to you?

I have not attacked anyone personally. I've only addressed the stupidity of the things you and others decide to post.

Do you work for the Clinton campaign? If you are going to refuse to answer, again, then dont spout off in the threads about your work.

I've already answered that question, though it's absurdity hardly deserves recognition. This is exactly what I was talking about in regards to stupid posts.

We disagree on the topic of the thread and you come to the conclusion that I must work for the Clinton campaign?

How is that intelligent whatsoever?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You were so mysterious about what you were doing there. lol.

Not mysterious. I don't think it is anyone's business what I do for a living. And, no, I do not flip tables and chairs.

You did prove my point though. Had to make the topic about me instead of addressing the issue at hand.

edit on 10-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

why should she take heat on this? Easy she is running for President, not Rice not Powell... Hillary Clinton.

She should be held accountable and asked why she did what she did. I never denied that. All I have said is that we cannot come to any conclusion whatsoever based on the very minute amount of information we have.

Is that common sense stance really so hard for people to grasp?

Does the political hatred and desires of people, that may otherwise be quite intelligent, have so much control over them that they are willing to make such ridiculous and absurd assertions?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsreal

Yes accept it. There is at the moment no criminal case. It's a political witch hunt .

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes accept it. There is at the moment no criminal case. It's a political witch hunt .

A "political witch hunt" by who?
Who are the 'witch hunters'?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yeah, who is ultimately in charge of the FBI anyway?
Could it be.... Obama?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Could it be.... Obama?

'Crickets'

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

why should she take heat on this? Easy she is running for President, not Rice not Powell... Hillary Clinton.

She should be held accountable and asked why she did what she did. I never denied that. All I have said is that we cannot come to any conclusion whatsoever based on the very minute amount of information we have.

Is that common sense stance really so hard for people to grasp?

Does the political hatred and desires of people, that may otherwise be quite intelligent, have so much control over them that they are willing to make such ridiculous and absurd assertions?

Look man you have been given undeniable proof... yet you ask for more proof...

1. Do we really need to go over the IG letter that states without a single doubt that one of her emails contained Talent Keyhole derived information?

2. Do I have to teach you yet again what Talent Keyhole stands for?

3. Do you understand that TK information is classified long before it is beamed back to the receiving station?

4. Do you need help comprehending the english language?

So here we go again...the dog chases his tail.

In a letter to congress, The IG for the intelligence community stated that some of Hillarys emails had to be properly marked TS//SI//TK

Again, TK information or information derived from it is classified TS/SCI... it resides on a Top Secret network... the only way for it to be on Hillarys server is someone, somewhere took it off the high side and email it to her on the low side.

Synopsis: There is no doubt whatsoever, you have seen the evidence that states that Hillary Clinton had beyond a shadow of a doubt Top Secret information stored on an unclassified server.

If you really want me to have to post the same crap yet again, I have it all bookmarked just you.

Prove this statement wrong, Mr. Introvert:

Hillary Clinton had Top secret material found on her unclassified email server as stated in a letter to congress by the IG.

You can spout all the inane drivel that you want... but you can not deny what I just typed above.

You know Hillary authored 104 of those 2000 classified emails herself and just about anything she typed that was work related was most likely classified...that is the nature of the job. She should have known that....she signed paperwork acknowledging that she was aware of that fact.

edit on R462016-03-10T09:46:58-06:00k463Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R472016-03-10T09:47:30-06:00k473Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R482016-03-10T09:48:35-06:00k483Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R492016-03-10T09:49:22-06:00k493Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R502016-03-10T09:50:01-06:00k503Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R022016-03-10T10:02:04-06:00k023Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Getting back to the witch hunt...

A quick reminder:

These emails were not retroactively classified by the State Department; rather these emails contained classified information when they were generated and, according to IC classification officials, that information remains classified today. This classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system.

Retroactive classification as a defense is bunkum.

A bit further on, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community states:

An important distinction is that the IC IG did not make a criminal referral––it was a security referral made for counterintelligence purposes. The IC IG is statutorily required to refer potential compromises of national security information to the appropriate IC security officials.

Inspectors General Release Joint Statement to Clear Up Hillary Email Referral Flap

Rather than a criminal investigation, she is being investigated for breaching national security. Could this result in charges of treason?

From the other day:

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Did Hillary send those emails without the proper markings?

That is important, is it not?

From the document produced by the office of the IC IG:

On June 29, 2015, OIG and ICIG sent you a follow-up memorandum providing additional information supporting our concerns about the FOIA process used for the Clinton emails (see Attachment D). Since then, ICIG has received confirmation from IC FOIA officials that several of these emails contained classified IC information, though they were not marked as classified.

source direct .pdf link @ oig.state.gov

As a reminder the information itself is the determining factor as to whether or not it is classified, not it's 'markings.'

all emphases mine

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The 'witch hunt' thing is such a laugh. Don't you remember how this whole thing started?

They were never going to go after Hillary. The only reason this whole thing came out was the hacker, "Guccifer" exposed it to international mass media. Then the FBI pretty much had no choice but to investigate because it was so obviously, blatantly wrong.

Maybe "Gufficer" is/was just a lone hacker. Sure, I guess that's possible.

Or maybe I once again find myself wanting to high five Vladimir Putin. Remember the 90s? I bet Vladimir does. Payback is like borscht, da? It's cold in Russia, particularly during the 90s.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Of course I don't have a source that says Hillary didn't write e mails. Silly, no one is saying she didn't write emails. When you're better informed I'll be here ready to debate.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Could it be.... Obama?

Not to mention who is in charge of the State Department.....

Obama/Kerry

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

The server itself is exactly what's at issue. The investigation was brought about by an inquiry regarding possibly classified material in an unsecured location. It is and always has been about the security of the server.
Now people want to make it about espionage and cloak and dagger trading of top secret information.
edit on 3102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Of course I don't have a source that says Hillary didn't write e mails. Silly, no one is saying she didn't write emails. When you're better informed I'll be here ready to debate.

OK... lets debate,,,

Are you aware that Hillary was caught with Top Secret information on her unclassified server?

Do you know she authored 104 emails. Many of those emails that were work related were classified from the second she wrote them, before she ever pushed the send button.

"Now people want to make it about espionage and cloak and dagger trading of top secret information. "

Not me, I prefer to stick with the boring old gross negligence in the handling of classified information... not as flashy sounding but good enough for up to 10 years on each count.
edit on R092016-03-10T10:09:20-06:00k093Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Now people want to make it about espionage and cloak and dagger trading of top secret information.

You mean these people:

I. Charles McCullough, III

I. Charles McCullough, III was confirmed as the first Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) on November 7, 2011. In this role, he is dual-hatted as the lead for IG audits, inspections, evaluations and investigations for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, as well as the chair of the IC IG Forum to promote and further collaboration, cooperation and coordination among the IGs of the Intelligence Community.

and

Steve A. Linick

Steve A. Linick began his tenure as the Inspector General for the U.S. Department of State and the Broadcasting Board of Governors on September 30, 2013. Prior to his appointment, he served for three years as the first Inspector General of the Federal Housing Finance Agency (2010-2013). As Inspector General, Mr. Linick is the senior official responsible for audits, inspections, evaluations, investigations, and other law enforcement efforts to combat fraud, waste, and abuse within or affecting the operations of the Department of State and the Broadcasting Board of Governors.

As those are the ones who authored the letter I referenced in my prior post.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

1. Do we really need to go over the IG letter that states without a single doubt that one of her emails contained Talent Keyhole derived information?

That is not in question.

2. Do I have to teach you yet again what Talent Keyhole stands for?

I know very well.

3. Do you understand that TK information is classified long before it is beamed back to the receiving station?

Not all information classified under the TK designation is information that is "beamed" to a receiving station.

TK covers space-based IMINT (Imagery intelligence), SIGINT (Signals intelligence), and MASINT (Measurement and signature intelligence) collection platforms; related processing and analysis techniques; and research, design, and operation of these platforms (but see Reserve below).[15] The original TALENT compartment was created in the mid-1950s for the U-2. In 1960, it was broadened to cover all national aerial reconnaissance and the KEYHOLE compartment was created for satellite intelligence.[16] TALENT KEYHOLE is now a top-level control system; KEYHOLE is no longer a distinct compartment. Known compartments include RUFF (IMINT satellites), ZARF (ELINT satellites), and CHESS (U-2).[17] The KEYHOLE series KH-1 through KH-4b were part of the new TALENT-KEYHOLE designation.[18]

en.wikipedia.org...

Any correspondence that contains information or language that refers to any of the above, including aerial reconnaissance, would fall in to the TK designation. That would include the email(s) that referred to drones. Drones are physical objects and are not "beamed" anywhere.

The information in the emails “was not obtained through a classified product, but is considered ‘per se’ classified” because it pertains to drones, the official added. The U.S. treats drone operations conducted by the CIA as classified, even though in a 2012 internet chat Presidential Barack Obama acknowledged U.S.-directed drone strikes in Pakistan.
The source noted that the intelligence community considers information about classified operations to be classified even if it appears in news reports or is apparent to eyewitnesses on the ground. For example, U.S. officials with security clearances have been warned not to access classified information leaked to WikiLeaks and published in the New York Times.
“Even though things are in the public domain, they still retain their classification level,” the official said. “The ICIG maintains its position that it’s still ‘codeword’ classified.”

www.politico.com...

Interesting isn't it? How can something in the public domain, including news reports and general discussions be classified? It appears they may classify damn near everything.

Therefore, we can conclude that simply because something in her emails were classified with a TK label, it does not mean it contained spy satellite information.

You should know that. Why don't you?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join