It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Scandal: Hillary Clinton’s Last Defense Just Blew Up

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hillary's Pinocchios

Fact checking the Hillary Clinton email controversy

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yup that's exactly the reason I joined, as if you'd know.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The only conclusion I have come to is that Hillary Clinton had classified information on an unclassified server which will result in charges going forward with a recommendation for indictment soon.

Best part of all is that the end is drawing near..... they know and have known for some time who the major players are.

It will all be over very soon.

There is something strange about ole Guccifer waiving extradition and him coming to the US shortly after Pagliano was granted immunity. Probably a weird coincidence, but worth noting.

edit on R552016-03-09T16:55:03-06:00k553Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
As if to reply to the earlier article this was written:

Here’s Why Hillary Clinton Is Unlikely To Be Indicted

“There are plenty of unattractive facts but not a lot of clear evidence of criminality, and we tend to forget the distinction,” American University law professor Stephen Vladeck, an expert on prosecutions involving classified information, told me. “This is really just a political firestorm, not a criminal case.”

Are we to accept this argument?!? If one acts contrary to the way the law is written, BUT happens to be Secretary of State, it becomes "just a political firestorm" instead of crime.

Mrs. Clinton set up a private server, which she was not supposed to do for routing her email communications in her capacity as Secretary of State. We the People have no oversight over private email servers. While on the other hand, the government monitors private citizens on a daily basis looking for which one of us might be getting a little too angry for their liking.

I'm not angry... I'm disappointed with what America is today.

By the way, I also very much dislike swapping the phrase "unattractive facts" with what should read "suspected felonies"... just sayin'

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
in an article from Oct. 2015, congressman trey gowdy (R) was still using private server for official business while he had Hillary before his committee asking why she was using a private server years ago....
www.dailykos.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Did he send and receive secret material ?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
According the the news and Powell and Rice, that it was common practice for them to use private email servers when they were Secretary of State. At the time there was no policy that stated that they had to use the Government servers. So they did not and conducted business via non gov servers. That much is on the record.

The question now is this: Why if it was not against policy is it wrong for Clinton to use a private server, when the prior 2 secretaries were allowed to? What exactly is the end goal, if nothing more than a witch hunt to take down a person for political gain and purpose and how many more millions of dollars will be wasted in an investigation that could potentially reveal that no laws were broken?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

But isn't that the point? A double standard being held here, one for those who were in a Republican administration and one who is in a Democratic administration?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
a reply to: butcherguy

But isn't that the point? A double standard being held here, one for those who were in a Republican administration and one who is in a Democratic administration?

There is a whole lot of explaining still to do.
I wonder why Clinton aide Cheryl Mills was sending classified information to the Clinton Foundation?
National Review

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Cool...

If he's mishandled classified intel, funneled billions into a private foundation after having lost even more billions, he ought to be looked at too.

In fact anyone at any level of government or out of it should face the same consequences regardless of station. I couldn't care less if they've got a D, R, or I in the political affiliation box.

There are people here on these boards that have held security clearances that understand full well what breaching of that clearance entails and what the consequences are for such action. Just from what has been published by the various government agencies and the news, she is in violation of several areas of governmental code.

I don't care who's goose is getting cooked when its deserved.
edit on 9-3-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsreal

A simple solution should the AG not prosecute would be for Congress to appoint a special prosecutor while impeaching the AG.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

According the the news and Powell and Rice, that it was common practice for them to use private email servers when they were Secretary of State. At the time there was no policy that stated that they had to use the Government servers. So they did not and conducted business via non gov servers. That much is on the record.

The question now is this: Why if it was not against policy is it wrong for Clinton to use a private server, when the prior 2 secretaries were allowed to? What exactly is the end goal, if nothing more than a witch hunt to take down a person for political gain and purpose and how many more millions of dollars will be wasted in an investigation that could potentially reveal that no laws were broken?

Hillary is the first to use her own personal equipment as SoS... the others used email service providers which is entirely different than using your own personal server. Email service providers are ones like such as gmail, yahoo, aol, etc email accounts.

Hillary's server became illegal the very second the first classified email hit it. That is a Fact.

The whole thing is a huge CF with Hillary sitting on top waiting to be president while the FBI investigates.

I find it very interesting that Guccifer, who by way of hacking into Sid Blumenthal's email was the first to find out she was using a totally private email service just happens to be now scheduled to be extradited soon....right after they leak out immunity for Pagliano...my turtle shell is starting to tingle....

PS: Sad thing is, once this goes down,,,its going to be yuuuuuuge...a few months later people will be bitchin about missing their episodes of General Hospital because of the Hillary hearings pre-empted them...yet again....

edit on R042016-03-09T20:04:31-06:00k043Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You posted some while back that you had to attend the Iowa caucus because that is where your "work" took you. Later you posted pictures from the caucus.

That is correct.

What work do you do that made it necessary to attend the caucus?

I do not like to talk about that. It is irrelevant.

Do you work for a candidate? Paid or volunteer?

No. I do not work in either capacity.

You are very very good at disrupting threads about Hillary....take this one for example... you always manage to drive the conversation where you want it to go.. you should be getting paid if you aren't. lol

If you cannot control how and when you participate in a conversation, what is the point? But I would like to know why asking for real evidence is considered a disruption? It's a fairly simple and reasonable concept.

And for someone who claims to not care,,, shall we count up and see how many times you have posted on numerous threads about Hillary just to show how much you supposedly do not care? You have shown much you do not care about Hillary over 50 times, in this thread.

You have 50+ replies in this thread alone about Hillary and you still claim you do not care about Hillary?

I care about the truth and despise people that push absolute nonsense. There is plenty of that in this thread. You have helped push it as well.

Every defense you put up gets shot down, then you show up on a new thread and start all over again.

How's that? I'm still here and you still have yet to provide absolute proof of your assertions. In every thread in which we converse, you say the same things and every time you are easily shut down by me asking for proof.

If I remember correctly, the last couple of threads you had a little breakdown.

TELL EVERYBODY: WAS IT LEGAL FOR HILLARY TO HAVE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON HER PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER?

Yes or no man.... get off that tight rope of moral justice you talk about and make a simple decision for your self once:

Was it legal for Hillary Clinton to have classified information on her private email server? Answer that.

It's not a simple yes or no answer. That is the problem. You think it is black and white, yet there are many circumstances and legal aspects that must be considered before any determination can be made.

On top of that, I do not have all of the evidence. Neither do you. To make any claim as to her guilt or innocence is illogical.

You have made a decision because your political desires trump your ability to logically process information. I'm not blinded by either politics or desire.

Lol, how long did it take you to set up all them chairs and tables?

So, what would make it legal to have classified info on a private email server?

Since you have no opinion either way about what hillary did was legal or illegal, why expend the effort you do to defend her?

You are not even playing devil's advocate!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Whatsreal

A simple solution should the AG not prosecute would be for Congress to appoint a special prosecutor while impeaching the AG.

Ouch, there goes obama's legacy.

But to get congress to follow through is a big IF.

Might make some people martyr's.

meh, "burn it down"!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hillary's Pinocchios

Fact checking the Hillary Clinton email controversy

www.washingtonpost.com...

When Pravda on the Potomoc chimes in with this, it makes you wonder where this is headed. I still think she walks because there are one set of rules for the pieces and another for the pawns.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

To be honest im done with the "but other sec states have done this or that" bs. If you break a law then you should be held accountable, especially if you are a public servant.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Lol, how long did it take you to set up all them chairs and tables?

While it is not my "job" to do such things, I find it sad that you would try to laugh at people that may do that for a living.

Why do you feel the need to disrespect those among us that make a living in that way?
edit on 9-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Why do you feel the need to disrespect those among us that make a living in that way?

Why do you feel the need to be hypocritical when you personally attack people only to chastize others for doing the same to you?

Do you work for the Clinton campaign? If you are going to refuse to answer, again, then dont spout off in the threads about your work.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 200Plus

Nope.
Nothing in my paragraph is bogus.
Waiting for the OP to provide a source.
Yes I can supply sources to my statements. Lots and lots of sources.
Here is one and the Hill is a conservative publication.
thehill.com...

This one from a liberal site but had much information.
mediamatters.org...

Neither of those links say Clinton did not write emails. We have a source saying she did. Can you source she did not?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Because the issue is the information that passed over the server, not necessarily the server itself. The use of a private server provided her with control over the physical evidence so she could destroy it. Which she did. Or attempted to do, anyway. Sorry, no, she didn't "destroy evidence", she was... let's say "overly enthusiastic when it came to removing personal non-work related emails and accidentally deleted lots of incriminating work-related emails at the same time."

It would appear, from the trickled leaks and rather sparse official statements, that Clinton is actually being investigated for how she handled the information in the emails (and possibly for lying on some official forms relating to handling data) rather than the physical system she used to send/receive them.

Now, if the server itself isn't the issue, why the big kerfuffle over the IT guy being granted immunity? As a purely speculative guess, his key testimony might well be "I was given direct orders by Clinton to completely wipe the hard drives before providing them to the FBI."

Sometimes witchhunts are actually hunting witches.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join