It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email Scandal: Hillary Clinton’s Last Defense Just Blew Up

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

8/3/15

A federal judge has ordered Hillary Clinton and two of her top aides to provide more details about their email arrangement to a court while under penalty of perjury.

In a lawsuit against the State Department that was reopened following news of Clinton's private email server, Judge Emmet Sullivan of U.S. District Court ordered Clinton, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin to declare under oath that they have produced all government-related records in their possession.

Sullivan also ordered Clinton, Mills and Abedin to identify the email server and any devices they may have used to transmit government records, and to confirm whether Abedin and Mills had access to the private network Clinton reportedly set up in her own home.

Judge orders Hillary to account for private server

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Miss the part where it says the government has SINCE determined contained SENSITIVE information.
Not classified then . Classified recently.

Classified recently because nobody saw the emails until Hillary gave them up 2 years after she left office.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I believe when it comes time to start campaigning against Donald or Ted. Those guys will go after everything she has done wrong. Of course the air head Democrats will defend her, even thought she is guilty on all counts. They would not have anyone to run against Donald or Ted. Now if Bernie would grow a pair and start contrasting what she has done. Then maybe he could win the Democratic nomination. But the whole system is rigged toward Hillary. So Bernie has a hill to climb to win.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The State Department says they didn't get Hillary's emails until Dec 2014 !!!!!!

Secretary Clinton Emails

In December 2014, former Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton provided the Department with emails that were sent or received by her while she was Secretary of State.

the bag mail set-up

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This is sounding more and more like something worse than mishandling of emails and keeping State Department information on an unsecure private server.

Guccifer is being extradited to the U.S. as we speak. He is the Romanian that was hacking into Blumenthal's correspondence with Hillary which revealed she was using a private server and private email.

Nice little threesome there, wouldn't you say? A Romanian gets information from a middle man with Big U.S. Government connections. I wonder what that Romanian was really doing with all the information he was so easily hacking into? Beats the hell out of the old method of meeting in some out-of-the-way place and handing over papers!

www.rt.com...

Perhaps most notably, Lehel was also the first source to uncover Hillary Clinton’s improper use of a private email account while she was Secretary of State, which the FBI is investigating as a potential danger to national security.

In March 2013, the hacker released to RT and several other news outlets the four memos that had been sent to Clinton from her former political adviser Sidney Blumenthal. The memos contain information regarding the September 11, 2012 attacks on the US diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, as well as the January 2013 hostage crisis in In Amenas, Algeria.

edit on 9-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I have not one single doubt that Hillary will be recommended for an Indictment, under which will be numerous charges.

I have no problem whatsoever for saying that because I know it is true. What happens after that is anybodies guess.

Better hope you are right. Lots at stake for you here.

It is not my reputation on the line here.....Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice are the players in this game.

You are trying to speak from a position of authority. If you are wrong and no charges are filed, your reputation is shot. Are you trying to distance yourself from previous statements to protect your reputation.....just in case?

If you are so sure of yourself, why not put your reputation on the line?
edit on 9-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is from last year.

Done and over with.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Done playing watch the doggie chase his tail... yet again.

Same ole arguments, nothing will be settled until the proverbial fat lady sings..

If you listen, you can hear her warming up in the next room.........

edit on R142016-03-09T12:14:22-06:00k143Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
The end is nigh,,,although the ship sa

Are you drunk?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Are you drunk?

Do you love me so much you are watching every word I type waiting to pounce?
edit on R162016-03-09T12:16:15-06:00k163Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Are you drunk?

Hardly. I just happen to notice you edit your posts multiple times and quite often they make no sense.

But that is not the topic. The topic is now you have laid all of your chips on the table, and your reputation, that Clinton is guilty.

Time will tell......tick tock.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Are you drunk?

Hardly. I just happen to notice you edit your posts multiple times and quite often they make no sense.

But that is not the topic. The topic is now you have laid all of your chips on the table, and your reputation, that Clinton is guilty.

Time will tell......tick tock.

If I had a reputation I'd put it right there as well. Clinton is guilty of a whole host of things we suspect and several things I doubt we'll even guess might have happened. She's probably guilty of things they haven't even invented a crime for yet. I'm surprised she's even managed to go this long without breaking the laws of gravity, though perhaps she couldn't find any Russian oligarchs willing to pay enough for that.

Now, bringing a prosecution and getting a conviction are another matter. I'm certainly not going to put any money on that...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

and if she is indicted and found guilty / takes a plea will you apologize?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Now, bringing a prosecution and getting a conviction are another matter. I'm certainly not going to put any money on that...

Our friend RickinVA has gone all-in.

It will definitely be interesting to see how this plays out. If she is slapped with charges, we will have a new aspect in regards to the election to look forward to. We may see a Sanders presidency.

If she is cleared, we have a whole lot of people that have some backtracking to do and egg to wipe off their face. Reputations will be ripped to shreds.

On the other hand, I am clean no matter what happens. I did not make any claim towards her innocence or guilt.

Tick tock......let's get this show on the road.
edit on 9-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and if she is indicted and found guilty / takes a plea will you apologize?

Apologize for what? I have not said she was innocent or guilty. All I said is that we cannot come to any conclusion because we do not have any hard facts to inform such a decision.

I will not have to apologize.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Apologize for what?

Being wrong and arguing only for arguments sake while ignoring the mountain of evidence against her.

As for your comment of not apologizing do you work for the Clinton campaign?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

If she is cleared, we have a whole lot of people that have some backtracking to do and egg to wipe off their face. Reputations will be ripped to shreds.

I'm unapologetically fickle in my demands for evidence. I dislike the old hag therefore will remain convinced of her guilt regardless of the outcome of any investigation and/or prosecution.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Being wrong

Wrong about what? I have not made any claims, other than we really have no evidence as outside observers.

ignoring the mountain of evidence against her.

What evidence? The FBI has released very little information. Are you talking about the Right Wing propaganda sites that have pushed a bunch of nonsense? That is hardly evidence.

As for your comment of not apologizing do you work for the Clinton campaign?

What a stupid thing to say. Just because I look at things from a different point of view and will not jump on the with hunt bandwagon, I must work for the campaign?

Let me know when you have something a bit more intelligent to say.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

I'm unapologetically fickle in my demands for evidence. I dislike the old hag therefore will remain convinced of her guilt regardless of the outcome of any investigation and/or prosecution.

You, Bob, are more honest than the others around here. I may disagree with that sort of stance, but I respect the honesty.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Wow... just... wow...

You do work for the Clinton campaign.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join