It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frenzied Trump mob assaults young Black woman at rally.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

please stop feeding into the bs its starting to get embarrassing, as in i am embarrassed for you

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
What about the 'Black Panthers'. The KKK is old, gone with the wind..... Yet few have much to say about the 'Black Panther Organization'. I find that extremely 'odd', that One evil is Condemned yet it's Exact Opposite is Completely Ignored.don't you?

Double Standard comes to mind along with white genocide. 'Excuse me for thinking outside my Potus appointed chauvenistic given box'.
edit on 3/3/2016 by awareness10 because: no

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

At this point in time, proving that Trump is Satan himself wouldn't take the blindfolds off Trump supporters. There's many blatant in your face video clips of Trump proving without a doubt that he lies and his demeanor is like a grade school bully. Anyone with an open-mind who watched Jon Oliver's video on Trump would easily see that.

Trump supporters are angry at the political establishment which I can totally understand. They want to send a message to everyone in government to F-off, but at what cost? The establishment is trying to stop Trump now, but I think it will back-fire, Trump supporters will just dig their heels in more.

If he does get elected president, hold on for a wild ride! Congress holds all the cards. They make all the decisions and if they don't jump on board with Trump, we will have a lame duck presidency for 4 years. If Trump starts to side step congress and starts insulting congress, watch congress find something on Trump to start impeachment proceedings. He's already attacked the speaker of the house! I predict, if elected, Trump will have a huge uphill battle on his 1st day in office.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: Sargeras

Well excuse me for not liking the KKK and white supremacists!

My bad.

But the fact that a politician is empowering these People and encouraging them to act like this, by not calling them out is scary and tells a lot about the current state of the Republican party

No, it isn't the republicans.

They hate Trump, these are just the result of the left forcing millions of illegals onto the people.

The people are tired of it.

Hence his growing number of supporters.

Wanna know where all the good paying jobs went?

Over the border, while millions of illegals undercut American workers until there are mostly nothing but low paying jobs left.

It isn't xenophobia, because a phobia is an irrational fear of somthing.

The reasons for these peoples fears are very rational, and well documented.

Trump is the only candidate that says what the actual average person sees daily.

Open borders and free trade have destroyed our working class, and made them slaves to welfare.

Americans want to work for an earn a decent life, idiotic policies have destroyed their ability to do so.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
How do we know these aggressors weren't plants. We all know both sides of the aisle hate Trump and will do anything to prevent his nomination. Seems anyone of the billionaire corps backing Hillary, Rubio, Cruz, etc. could easily throw some serious cash at someone to make a fool of themselves.

On another note, which could be the case. People are just pissed off. Hell, I'm 32 years old and my entire time I have paid attention to politics it has been obvious we have no choice. All of them, Republicans and Democrats continuously repeat the same empty rhetoric each election cycle. The sad part is people have been eating it up all these years. Well looks like as Heff said in a thread I read last night, the curtain has been pulled back.

If you think this is bad, wait until Hillary gets elected and the 2020 election rolls around. Now that is when it's gonna get bad.

...Cause your gonna need one.
edit on 3-3-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2016 by amicktd because: add content

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If willing to pay a billions towards campaigning, paying some knuckleheads to pretend to support Trump while doing something terrible should cost pocket change.

If we're to believe the establishment truly is against Trump and he's still doing so well. It's at least believable.

Not saying it wasn't legitimate Trump supporters, but it's possible sabotage.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
This is not a Presidential election, it's a IQ test for America and sadly they are failing the test miserably. Never seen a bigger collection of numbnuts in the same room in all my life.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American voter

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
This is not a Presidential election, it's a IQ test for America and sadly they are failing the test miserably. Never seen a bigger collection of numbnuts in the same room in all my life.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American voter

The fact that it's very public is actually quite embarrassing. BTW the average UK voter aint much better. I do despair.

WTH is in the water these days.?

We have the tools to look into every aspect of someone's life in a instant these days, and yet we still stand there mesmerised by the ramblings of complete arseholes.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Obama has never made statements even remotely similar to Trumps

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

If you are assigning blame to Trump for this, then you have to assign blame for the riots in Furgison and Baltimore to Obama.

If you will do that, we can discuss this all day long.

If you won't, this thread isn't worth the electricity that was used to create it.

I leave it up to you.

Star for you
Whenever I see a post on ATS that show signs of intelligence they will get a star.
I have used up 1 star so far

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If you come looking for trouble,
don't be surprised when you find it.

cue the racists whines...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti HAHAHAHAHA NO RACISTS SHOW UP AT CRUZ, RUBIO AND ESPECIALLY HILLARY RALLIES, HAHAHHAHA THATS BECASUE NO ONE SHOWS UP AT THEIR RALLIES. OH IM PRETTY SURE hILARY HAS THE MOST RACISTS.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I love how anti-trump people instantly turn to chopped up quotes from misleading media editing desks and calling his supporters stupid right off the bat.
It seems as if a lot of the strategy to steer people away from Trump, is to insult the intelligence or intentions of his supporters as a whole and hope that people don't want to be associated with it.

This woman came to make trouble and she found it. It was a little rough, but I have faith that people tried to remove her peacefully at first, but crowd mentality and her resistance built up to what we see in the video.

Trump supporters are a lot smarter than people give them credit for. They see right through the BS manipulative tactics of the media and other candidates and hold true to what they believe is right for this country, which is a slap in the face to politicians and their dirty tricks and tactics.

If you believe(rightfully so) that the government somewhat controls the media and you see how they work their little butts off to slander and attack one person and scramble to cover up any wrongdoing by the other and your against TPTB running your life, then the choice of a candidate in this election should be an easy one.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Obama campaigned with the New Black Panther Party in 07. Walked with them. Spoke with them. Rallied with them..on stage. This is a group that openly advocates the killing of whites and white children by their leader. The leader who was then given a pass for voter intimidation by a black AG and a black(on his dads side) POTUS. They have dined in the White House. Visited.

Has ONE white supremacist been ONSTAGE at a Trump Rally?

Racsim is the country was set back to 60's by the Obama administration and the fact that the MSM and everyone else wants to label Trump is pathetic. The RACE card is the last ditch effort to destroy credibility and sorry, if you are intelligent at all, you will see through it.

edit on 03am31amf0000002016-03-03T08:28:47-06:000847 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

But as Ive mentioned in the past....

Politics is a game of perception and the perception is that Trump is a racist.
Without the minority vote; Trump will lose to Clinton.

I expect Trump will be changing his tune soon and trying to appeal to the Latino demographic. Bit late....

And claiming Obama is a racist also has one problem....Trump isn't running against Obama.

The general election should be epic...If Trump can last thru this neocon onslaught.

Dosen't matter to me....I'm in the Gary Johnson's camp.
edit on 3-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If this woman was acting in any way like you are in this thread then it seems like the man yelled an accurate description.

It's honestly sad watching anti-trumps grasp at straws

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
When BLM protesters feel like they can crash any event they please I say pull out the firehoses and blast away.
Let them discoverer what the 60's were REALLY LIKE.
Maybe a few billy clubs and dog bites and then they will know what real repression was like for their grandparents, how they were beaten and terrorized, spat on and have garbage thrown at, not this invented "institutional racism" and "microagressions" garbage.
Time for BLM to come back to reality and stop inserting their annoying selves in every public event.
If you have to have an advantage from the beginning to even get in the race it isn't the fault of everyone else.

ETA: Flame away, I'm sick as a dog and P.O'd to boot.
ETA 2: Yes, dogbites and billyclubs are too much but I say that to point out the disparity in the original civil rights movement and what the BLM is about today. There's really no comparison or continuity - and that I feel is the shame, it's wasted and misdirected effort and becoming more and more counterproductive IMHO.
edit on 3-3-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: damwel

Obama campaigned with the New Black Panther Party in 07. Walked with them. Spoke with them. Rallied with them..on stage. They have dined in the White House. Visited.

Got any proof of this?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So because she was being disruptive and smiling out of some sense of defiance or more likely because of her satisfaction at having exposed on camera, these moronic assholes' willingness to assault her — she's not being assaulted?

You appear to be arguing that her mere presence was incitement and that it somehow stripped her attackers of moral agency, thereby absolving them of responsibility for their actions.

"so folks like yourself can use it for race-baiting and political purpose." How better to follow up an asinine argument than with a personal attack? To answer in kind — blah blah blah and you're a fraud who pretends to have deeply held liberal convictions.

No; I never said she wasn't assaulted. Hell, touching someone is assault. I was clearly questioning your use of the word "attacked", as if she was a passive victim to a frenzied mob. She could have easily charged anyone for assault, but given that she isn't an all out wimp, she didn't.

No; I clearly said it was her protesting and disruptive behavior that incited her admittedly rough removal, not her mere presence.

No that wasn't a personal attack. I don't even know you. Dishonesty, blatant race-peddling, and now name-calling. I guess that's all we can come up with when you can no longer use google to supplant your thinking.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Trump is establishment. He's a billionaire, that's what the establishment is consisted of. He's the face of corporate America and corporate America is the biggest issue in politics right now. Not sure how the face of the problem is somehow the solution now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join