It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frenzied Trump mob assaults young Black woman at rally.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Why stop at fire hoses, billy clubs and dog bites? Why not just lynch them and leave their swinging bodies on display as an example to those other uppities?

I cannot stomach the Westboro folks or KKK, but I would never advocate violence against anyone who is exercising their right to protest.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Google Selma 2007 Obama Black Party. It came up during his campaign in 2011...

and also, I am not for violence against anyone. That fat piece of # needs to be beat not for being racist but for pushing anyone,especially a woman, for no reason. I am just an advocate for the truth. Truth is Trump is not racist nor does he support any organizations and has disavowed.

edit on 03am31amf0000002016-03-03T09:15:12-06:000912 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Google Selma 2007 Obama Black Party. It came up during his campaign in 2011...

Yeah, and it was all lies by conservative media. Selma wasn't Obama's event. It wasn't a Black Panther event. There were thousands of people there, including Obama and some members of Black Panthers. They didn't come together, they didn't campaign together, they didn't leave together. They weren't associated with each other in any way, other than they both just happened to be at the same public event.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

If you are assigning blame to Trump for this, then you have to assign blame for the riots in Furgison and Baltimore to Obama.

If you will do that, we can discuss this all day long.

If you won't, this thread isn't worth the electricity that was used to create it.

I leave it up to you.

the republican party allowing recognized terrorist hate groups to openly operate like naz! party brownshirts in exchange for votes is not anywhere near the same ballpark as civil unrest directly resulting from systemic racism in many local governments. in the case of fergisons government, it's safe to assume a goodly few are probably themselves members of the same terrorist hate groups. best case scenario, you fools goosestep us all straight into an emberrassing footnote in future history books.
edit on 3-3-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2016 by LordSnow21 because: mysterious reasons

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Van Jones was removed from White House administration because of his racism. So I don't care what he thinks.

Why was girl there? To cause problems and probably try to get people to loose their patience and do something that will cause this very thing if not worse. I dare say, she was treated better than she probably deserved.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

Van Jones was removed from White House administration because of his racism. So I don't care what he thinks.

Why was girl there? To cause problems and probably try to get people to loose their patience and do something that will cause this very thing if not worse. I dare say, she was treated better than she probably deserved.

So what did she deserve for exercising her first amendment rights to free speech...Lynched ?. Tyre around the neck and burned?..Raped.? Mouth stitched up.?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

Trump is very quick to condemn groups he doesn't like.

Others, he is strangely circumspect over...

Is that anything like the LEFT so quick to condemn gun owners ?

And we can't forget bankers, they are evil.

And rich people, Ceo's and every other group of people the Left doesn't like.

Trump is 'quick' to condemn eh.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
My point about Obama was the company you keep. It was not conservative media lies. He was there. They support him. Good for them. They have the right to say whatever they want. I don't like them nor do I like the KKK. The voter intimidation also was real and they got off by Holder. If those were 2 white guys they would have been in Federal jail on hate crime charges. It is dumb....

Trump is not marching for white rights in South Carolina. He is not keeping company with them. If Obama cannot be dinged for those who would be were he is then why should Trump.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You don't know what she was doing or saying. And she was just made to leave. None of the fantasies you imagine. I've seen more aggressive behavior in a Pre-K lunch line.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Why not Trump? Look at the state of our once amazing country. I am so tired of politicians f##### everything up.

Is anyone really gonna vote for Hillary? She cant even keep her man from getting his #### ###### on the side. How the hell can she run America?

If she would have divorced Bill and taken half his shi# while he was still in office, I would have alot more respect for her.

It will be alot worse under Hillary then Donald. She has no backbone and will do or say whatever she is told. She is the ultimate puppet.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

She should have been PC!

Wait, isn't that the whole thing with Trump, that he speaks his mind and doesn't care what others think of it? Well, looks like this lady was being a little too non-PC for the non-PC crowd. Can't go talking bad about who they support! You can only do that with Muslims or Mexicans, only then is it okay.

Gotta love the hypocrisy here. LOL!
edit on 3/3/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I want to see the full tape. This is not the whole situation. You have people who were not part of either group in the media saying they were all going at it. She was part of another group that was led out also. She could have just left and again, I do NOT condone the cheap shots taken as she is being told to leave. Not leaving...asked to leave and is smiling because why?

Protest out front. People are there for a reason and it is not to see or hear people protesting. The headlines in the MSM make it sound like this woman was beaten down by an angry mob. When you protest, sometimes the opposition protests back.

We should be more worried about the violence in out streets right now that are caused by racial prejudice that has been flamed not by Donald Trump but the MSM and the turned heads of the DOJ who would rather investigate police than criminals.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Anybody get lynched at Selma?
These BLM people have no clue what their forefathers went through to earn them the rights they enjoy now but can only find something else to complain about.
Their grandparents must be rolling in their graves at their behavior.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

-neo96

Is that anything like the LEFT so quick to condemn gun owners ?

And we can't forget bankers, they are evil.

And rich people, Ceo's and every other group of people the Left doesn't like.

Trump is 'quick' to condemn eh.

How does one equate the open racism and xenophobia to distrust of the con artist big bankers, and ceos who wrecked our economy? As for the uber rich people. They'll still be better off than the rest of us, but if they feel the need to scream because they have to live with fewer Lamborghinis and mansions so we can begin to fix the obvious mistake of allowing them to pay so little in taxes, I say let 'em squeal.

As for gun owners. A few loud left wingers aside, the vast majority of us would happily settle with background checks. This may come as a total shock, but many of us also collect them, protect our homes with them, hunt and shoot recreationally. We mostly just don't want anyone with a proven history of violent crime to be able to walk into any gun show anywhere and buy any weapon that catches their fancy, seems reasonable and might just calm enough of us into making the 2nd a non issue. (It couldn't hurt to tell the nuts who carry assault rifles into restaurants and grocery stores to leave their weapons at home too. Consealed carry is one thing, but going out of their way to terrify soccer moms at the market isn't winning anyone over.) By the way, the biggest threat to the 2nd is the nutjob "militia" types who think they defend it. I can't think of anything that would get the 2nd justifiably changed faster than groups of armed militant insurgents (domestic enemies) actually invading federal property, how stupid.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Still doesn't warrant violence against them.

You should be ashamed of your post.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
White people got it bad

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Another great Act 1, Scene 1 Hollywood production.

Pretty good acting in this one.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No; I never said she wasn't assaulted. Hell, touching someone is assault. I was clearly questioning your use of the word "attacked", as if she was a passive victim to a frenzied mob. She could have easily charged anyone for assault, but given that she isn't an all out wimp, she didn't.

I cannot imagine how anyone could incite me to pushing and shoving a stranger in a crowd, much less a young woman, no matter what she was yelling, unless her words were backed up with some sort of credible threat of violence - ex: I am going to hit/punch/kill you and your wife and child right now, etc.". I deplore violence, and this was a legal assault, and thus an "attack" on this women. We cannot call ourselves a civil society unless is civil discourse, no matter how much we may not agree with it, is accompanied by violence. To infer that this woman "asked for it" is like saying a rape victim “asked for it.” To apologize for assaults for speech is against American and human values.

I have wanted to push/punch/kick a lot of folks in the face over the course of my life for what they said, but I didn't, because walking away was better for my personal esteem and the greater good of the community.

Consider how Mussolini's brown #s reacted to criticism of Il Duce.

We are heading into a bad place when attracts are written off so easily.

I appreciate your posting.
edit on 3-3-2016 by olbe66 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

edit on 3-3-2016 by olbe66 because: DP

link   
a reply to: LordSnow21

How does one equate the open racism and xenophobia to distrust of the con artist big bankers, and ceos who wrecked our economy?

Thanks for proving my point.

It's ok to be a gunphobe, a bankerphobe, a ceophobe, and every other PHOBE.

That's what they call social 'justice'.

I wonder what the LEFT's real issue is with guns is.

Is it because they're BLACK and look scary?

I digress.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join