It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frenzied Trump mob assaults young Black woman at rally.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Just more Trump goons assaulting and shoving a woman. This has been all over social media.

nvm
Despicable, and I'm sure there will be people defending these scumbags.

By the way the guy in the red hat is a well known White Supremacist.

A man making national headlines for shoving a black woman out of a Donald Trump rally in Louisville, Ky., Tuesday is the same man who organized a white nationalist conference in Harrisburg last month.

Link

As Van Jones from CNN put it, it's time for Mr. Trump to stop playing funny with the KKK and White Supremacists. It's a damn shame that a politician that encourages this type of behavior has made it so far in a national election.

But this is the bed that the Republican party made with all of their dog whistles and coded language and now they must lay in it. Hopefully, for the sake of the country they can manage to get under control the monster they have created.

The Republican voters had a chance in 2012 to make a statement against the establishment, they could have sent a message and voted for Ron Paul but they didn't. That's why I don't believe all of the "pissed off at the establishment" bullcrap. Trump's campaign foundation was laid on Trump's comments about Mexicans and how they're rapists and criminals, and how he's going to build a wall. He later went on to attack Muslims saying how they should be tracked and Mosque's should be monitored. If Trump hadn't made these toxic comments he wouldn't have as much support as he does now.

Xenophobia is the driving force behind Trump's campaign. That's why he's earned the endorsement from David Duke, a former Grand Wizard from the KKK, that's why black protesters are regularly shoved and attacked at his rallies and that's why he's the preferred candidate among white supremacists. Then you have the other nuts that believe he's a successful business man and believe that the U.S. should be ran as one of his businesses.

His base is a cess pit of fear, xenophobia, and racism.

Hopefully sanity will prevail this November.
edit on 2-3-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

If you are assigning blame to Trump for this, then you have to assign blame for the riots in Furgison and Baltimore to Obama.

If you will do that, we can discuss this all day long.

If you won't, this thread isn't worth the electricity that was used to create it.

I leave it up to you.
edit on 2-3-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

If you are assigning blame to Trump for this, then you have to assign blame for the riots in Furgison and Baltimore to Obama.

If you won't, this thread isn't worth the electricity that was used to create it.

I leave it up to you.

So you're equating Trump empowering racists to people rioting over the senseless killing of blacks by police?

I mean I didn't expect any better but okay..

nice deflection though.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Additionally, you will have to provide a justification for the Democrats long standing support and praise of Senator Robert KKK Byrd.

At your leisure, please search for Clinton's support of him.

Once you are informed, feel free to discuss.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Additionally, you will have to provide a justification for the Democrats long standing support and praise of Senator Robert KKK Byrd.

At your leisure, please search for Clinton's support of him.

Once you are informed, feel free to discuss.

Robert Byrd disavowed the KKK and said that was one of his worsts mistakes that he has ever made.

Has Trump at least denounced the actions of his supporters?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I leave it up to you.

Racists and bigots don't show up at a Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio event. They certainly are not showing up to a Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders event either... Just the man who's openly advocating war crimes on television and various other exclusion idiocy...
edit on 2-3-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: words are hard

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Even if you want to compare those two which I don't think is a valid comparison at all but who cares about my opinion for now.

There is a major difference which separates the two anyway which is that Obama spoke out against the riots in Ferguson. Trump refuses to condemn these kinds of attacks that happen at his rallies. In fact just the opposite he encourages them by telling everyone how his security will be so aggressive that soon nobody will even try and protest. He also won't admit to his racist supporters or refuse their support. To compare Obama and Ferguson to Trump and his rallies to me is just some kind of misdirection. However I'm willing to listen to your side of it if you'd like to explain why you think they are a valid comparison. Maybe you have information that I don't know about.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Actually, I gave you the opportunity to exercise critical thinking... Clearly a concept lost on you.

The point was, you indicated that some dirtbags that acted like dirtbags that also support Trump equals "that is what Trump" thinks.... Yet when people that support Obama act like dirtbags, you disconnect the two.

Which is it?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

As Van Jones from CNN put it, it's time for Mr. Trump to stop playing funny with the KKK and White Supremacists. It's a damn shame that a politician that encourages this type of behavior has made it so far in a national election.

I am sorry but ANYONE that quotes that BIGOT Van Jones loses all credibility.

Not that Trump critics had any to begin with.

Here is a blast from the past.

Jones' roots in radical politics, and a spate of newly surfaced links Saturday documenting his advocacy for convicted cop killer and former Black Panther Mumia Abu Jamal — a death row prisoner who many in the activist left view as an unjustly convicted political prisoner —

Read more: www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I leave it up to you.

Why? The video clearly shows a bunch of assholes at a Trump rally assaulting a black woman. Are you denying that or are you just going to deflect with some irrelevant BS?

I mean, Trump supporters are all about saying it like it is right?

link   

Actually, I gave you the opportunity to exercise critical thinking... Clearly a concept lost on you.

The point was, you indicated that some dirtbags that acted like dirtbags that also support Trump equals "that is what Trump" thinks.... Yet when people that support Obama act like dirtbags, you disconnect the two.

Which is it?

I never said Trump thinks that. Who knows what he thinks because he keeps changing his positions.

He has however called Mexicans rapists and criminals. He has called for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, he attracts a large amount of white supremacists to his rallies and the KKK endorses him.

Do you think he should keep playing funny with these groups?

link   
Here is some more good stuff on Van jones.

His one-time involvement with the Bay Area radical group Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), which had Marxist roots, had also become an issue. And on Saturday his advocacy on behalf of death-row inmate Mumia Abu-Jamal, who was convicted of shooting a Philadelphia police officer in 1981, threatened to develop into a fresh point of controversy.

voices.washingtonpost.com...

It's no secret why Van Jones doesn't like 'republicans'.
edit on 2-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Here is some more good stuff on Van jones.

His one-time involvement with the Bay Area radical group Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), which had Marxist roots, had also become an issue. And on Saturday his advocacy on behalf of death-row inmate Mumia Abu-Jamal, who was convicted of shooting a Philadelphia police officer in 1981, threatened to develop into a fresh point of controversy.

voices.washingtonpost.com...

Neo,

The Party you support is being spearheaded by a demagogue that attracts a large number of white supremacists to his rallies.

Do you approve of Mr. Trump cozying up with these hate groups?

Afterall that's what this thread is about, if you feel that you need to share your opinion on Van Jones, you're more than welcome to make your own thread on him.

I will not derail my thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The man in the red cap is an admitted supremacist & nationalist. He is in full support of the brown shirts. Yeah, the boot lickers are all over Trump. She said she was called a N*, after reading his twitter, bet she isn't lying.

His twitter twitter.com...
edit on 2-3-2016 by blujack21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Frenzied? not really.
How do you know the person doing the pushing was a Trump supporter?
How do you know Cruz/Clinton supporters haven't been paid to stand at Trump Rallies and push black people?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The Party you support is being spearheaded by a demagogue that attracts a large number of white supremacists to his rallies

Oh there's that word again. Demagogue. Like someone is doing to Trump because they think they are the 'master race'.

I approve of dealing with the immigration issue instead of IGNORING the law so the democratic party gets to add people to the welfare rolls, and make 'instant' voters.

I approve of vetting immigrants from the middle east as the San Berndino TERRORIST attack clearly showed the need.

Until the system is FIXED. I don't see the problem with a moratorium.

Then there is the Boston Bombers we can throw in the mix to show the system is clearly NOT WORKING.

But hey Trump is a 'racist' so the DEMAGOGUES are saying.

link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Frenzied? not really.
How do you know Cruz/Clinton supporters haven't been paid to stand at Trump Rallies and push black people?

Who knows if you're just a bot spreading misinformation in order to make Trump look good?

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Going out on a limb here. Probably because conservatives are mostly bigots and have been since the beginning of America? Just a guess?

Can we actually talk about why there was so much hate at this event? Or the fact that the Traditionalist Worker Party, a known neo-nazi, hasn't even been mentioned yet?

Reading the write-up of the event smells extremely suspicious.. Tradyouth.org

Myself and other comrades from the Traditionalist Worker Party braved standing in the pouring rain along with other Trump supporters for several hours before we were able to get into the rally site. The crowd was a mix of young and old, working class and well-off and all had an excitement about them.

When we got into the convention center after passing through metal detectors and even more lines of excited Trump supporters, we settled in a spot near the front of the room. Around us were a collection of mostly older folks, senior citizens who were here to listen to Donald Trump. Within about fifteen minutes however, the situation around us changed dramatically.

I heard a cry of “F--- you, you piece of s--t” and out of the corner of my eye I saw an old White man get shoved forward, drenched in the soda he had been carrying. A large Black woman had just shoved him after she and her crew of Black Lives Matter protesters had shoved through the solid crowd to get closer to the stage. At least one man was knocked to the ground as they charged forward.

The Black woman then went on a screaming tirade of obscenities and threats. The White folks asked her to calm down and that only made her more livid. Trump’s supporters were trying to mind their own business and hear the man speak, talking with one another about his policies or just making small talk with new found friends. A growing crowd of BLM supporters swelled behind us and in several spots around the room.

The white folks asked here to calm down... LOL! OKay...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So the assumption here is that they are shoving her out because she is black, and for no other reason?

What is more interesting to me is that one might make such a racist assumption by deriving that conclusion from no more than the skin-colours of the actors involved. If skin color is the sole basis for your accusations, then my friend, you are no different than the KKK.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

How the hell did you come to that conclusion?
I was asking questions which were pretty fair enough.

You said its a frenzy, its a long way from that.
How do you know that Cruz/Dems/Rubio haven't paid someone to go to a trump rally and push people around?

the truth is you dont..

poor form man!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join