It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Frenzied Trump mob assaults young Black woman at rally.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM

originally posted by: Indigo5

You hedged your words, but were plain with your big deal..

The video speaks for itself and watching a young girl being ganged up on and shoved and shouted at by a mob of hate-filled men if horrific to me.

I am not sure you answered my question? Would you say the above to your own daughter if it was her in the video?

I will not let you call me a racist! By sinking to such low ad hom attacks you prove yourself to any rational person viewing as
being a prejudiced bigot with no interest rational discussion. I SAID NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TOUCHED HER!!!! in my first post. I said even if she was antagonizing them there was no excuse for it. I merely said I didn't think think the violence was as much as people were making it out to be.

I answered your question in my previous post by I saying if it was my loved one I would have been upset, but seeing as how she wasn't hurt or breaking down I would have also thought it wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be.
I will tell you this, if it was my daughter, I wouldn't want people using this situation to push their world narrative.

You have made you inference about me, now let me make mine about you.

You are a racist. You only see people in terms of color. If this was a white girl, you wouldn't have cared about her unless she too could have fit your agenda. If a black person threatens violence or enacts it upon other people, you think it is always justified because you are a racist. You have proven this in this thread.

This is proven by the fact that although I am agreeing with you partially that the people in the video were wrong, by not agreeing 100% with you that this was a huge example of violence, that clearly infers to you I am a racist. Only a person so completely invested in race could come to that conclusion. You advocate violence against these people saying there would have been severe consequences.

You are not interested in a honest dialogue because everyone that doesn't agree with you is wrong, and a supporter of a white patriarchy. You believe this because you are a racist, you think white people are evil, and can only tolerate them when they agree with you.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM

originally posted by: Grambler

It seems more likely that these people were angry at this woman and yelled what they felt would be hurtful towards her. Does this prove that these people have racists feelings? Perhaps, I don't know.

this really sounds like something Trump would say...

Let me clear this up for you...If you are angry at a black person and your go to word is to shout "Ni**er!!"...yes that means you have "racist feelings"..

There is no "I don't know" about it...

new topics
<< 10  11  12   >>