It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frenzied Trump mob assaults young Black woman at rally.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: muse7

If you are assigning blame to Trump for this, then you have to assign blame for the riots in Furgison and Baltimore to Obama.

Uhhh..Why?

I am afraid of what the answer might be...but let me clarify a few logical things here before you risk one.

Trump actually encouraged the treatment you see in the video...

In rallies he has said stuff like this about protestors..
"I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks."
(to huge cheers)

"I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you that,"
(to huge cheers)

Now...what is the connection to the riots in Ferguson to President Obama?...uhh...apart from the President being an African American?

Some scary ass racist thinking going on around here....
edit on 3-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Additionally, you will have to provide a justification for the Democrats long standing support and praise of Senator Robert KKK Byrd.

At your leisure, please search for Clinton's support of him.

Once you are informed, feel free to discuss.

SURE...Let's discuss..

It's also true that Robert Byrd was a member of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s, and helped establish the hate group's chapter in Sophia, West Virginia. However, Byrd left the organization and throughout his long political career (he served for 57 years in the United States Congress) repeatedly apologized for his involvement with the KKK:

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times . . . and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

In 2010, the NAACP released a statement mourning the passing of Robert Byrd:

The NAACP is saddened by the passing of United States Senator Robert Byrd. Byrd, the longest serving member of congress was first elected to the U.S. House from [West Virginia] in 1952 and was elected Senator in 1958. Byrd passed away this morning at the age of 92.

"Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation," stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. "Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.

"Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card. He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation," stated Hilary O. Shelton, Director of the NAACP Washington Bureau and Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy. "Senator Byrd was a master of the Senate Rules, and helped strategize passage of legislation that helped millions of Americans. He will be sorely missed."

www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The KKK doesn't need airtime, they're already one of the most well known hate groups in America. They've gotten enough airtime over the past 100 or so years to last a lifetime. Everyone knows who they are and what they stand for. How they were founded and by whom doesn't matter, what they stand for right now does and they are backing a Republican candidate at this point.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: conspiracy nut

.Overdramatized rethoric.

.attempt to play emotions with horrible stories from decades ago wich have no bearing on the issue at hand.

You could do better then that i am sure.

they absolutely do have to do with what's going on today. I openly wonder what cyberspace comments would have looked like back then.

Donald says he wants to go back to the good old days when protestors could be carried out on stretchers, so he brought up the "good old days" and I am also bringing up what used to happen during those "good old days". was it over dramatizing when trump said he would like to punch a protestor?

if anyone is guilty of over dramatizing and playing off peoples emotions its trump.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Duke quit the KKK 40 years ago and does not support them or represent them. He has criticized the KKK since.

Also like Byrd, Duke disavowed being a white supremicist and rejects that label.

And of course there is the fact that Trump never praised or aassociated with Duke the same way Obama and Clinton did klansman Byrd.

Duke repeatedly emphasized he DID NOT ENDORSE Trump because Trump is a strong supporter of Israel and Duke hates Israel as much as muslims and the progressive left hate Israel.
edit on 3-3-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Actually, I gave you the opportunity to exercise critical thinking... Clearly a concept lost on you.

The point was, you indicated that some dirtbags that acted like dirtbags that also support Trump equals "that is what Trump" thinks.... Yet when people that support Obama act like dirtbags, you disconnect the two.

Which is it?

Lord...What???

The riots in Fergusson were a rally to "support Obama"????

Honestly...did you just say "critical thinking"???

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Duke quit the KKK 40 years ago and does not support them or represent them. He has criticized the KKK since.

Also like Byrd, Duke disavowed being a white supremicist and rejects that label.

Jesus...no...Duke left the Klan and formed the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP), a white nationalist organization.

Byrd left the Klan and apologized, made amends and condemned intolerance and hate and fought for equality and civil rights...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Trump needs to deport this lady back to Mexico where she belongs.

Benghazi, ACORN and Barack HUSSEIN Obama are shaking in their boots

TRUMP 2016!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You are obviously ignorant of the fact that Klansman Byrd and his fellow democrats filibustered for 83 days and VOTED AGAINST the civil rights act of 1964.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You are obviously ignorant of the fact that Klansman Byrd and his fellow democrats filibustered for 83 days and VOTED AGAINST the civil rights act of 1964.

Exactly, we all know that the guys who wear the white sheets are pro-gun, pro gay marriage, pro Obama and pro immigration. Those damn racist democrat KKK members... Just wait until the KKK democrats roll up with their fleets of Prius Cs -

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: tadaman

Just look at the sheep all standing in formation and looking at their shepherd Trump, hanging on to his every word. It makes me sad thinking that people actually believe a word that comes out of his mouth, or any candidates mouth for that matter.

Like you said, it's like a bunch of cattle herding together toward their slaughter, very sad in my opinion. They froth at the mouth waiting for someone to talk bad about their savior so they can attack.

Politics is so stupid, it makes people into brainless zombies.

That describes every political rally and party. all are sheep. I only want anyone but hillary. Write in dick durbin.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

Good one.

We all know white sheet KKK members love and supports Jews and have Jewish family, friends and business partners, are pro-gay marriage and so pro-immigrant tthat they actually married one.

And the original gun-banners were democrat kkk members trying to rob black americans their constitutional rights to defend themselves and own guns.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I don't know what to say to this, but you shouldn't throw yourself in Hitler's camp 2.0

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

NAACP was going to give Donald Sterling their LA's lifetime achievement award, so do you really think they are the best judge of character?

So Trump disavows the KKK, do you move on or do you hold a grudge? Is Trump cool now, he did the same thing as Byrd did, except for actually joining the Klan.

I am guessing the anit-Trump people will now move the goalpost? Nothing will satisfy their hate against Trump. Anti-Trump people are just soooo angry and bitter.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

???? I never said he voted for the Civil Rights act...I said he fought for Civil Rights and he did...He served in office for almost 50 years after the civil rights act..."No zealot like a convert"...and such.

Yes...Byrd along with the SOUTH (Which used to be Democrats UNTIL they flipped to Republicans 50 years ago...directly because of the Civil Rights Act)...Todays racist GOP were Dixie Democrats 50 years ago...Same people...flipped parties..They don't care as much about (D) or (R) as they do about keeping their racist ways..

The crazy nonsense people do to history to support their BS..

Your dishonesty is a symptom of something...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

???? I never said he voted for the Civil Rights act...I said he fought for Civil Rights and he did...He served in office for almost 50 years after the civil rights act..."No zealot like a convert"...and such.

Yes...Byrd along with the SOUTH (Which used to be Democrats UNTIL they flipped to Republicans 50 years ago...directly because of the Civil Rights Act)...Todays racist GOP were Dixie Democrats 50 years ago...Same people...flipped parties..They don't care as much about (D) or (R) as they do about keeping their racist ways..

The crazy nonsense people do to history to support their BS..

Your dishonesty is a symptom of something...

We all know the KKK was founded by DEMOCRATS and that the people who wear the white sheets and adore Hitler are
pro immigration, pro socialized medicine, pro gay marriage and pro gun control. Why just last week, a bearded, pot smoking, Phish listening hippie from Oakland spray painted a Swastika on the NAACP HQ.

The nerve of Democrats trying to rewrite history! Thank god for all the gun loving rednecks who go out to oppose these scummy democrat KKK members

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You don't know what she was doing or saying. And she was just made to leave. None of the fantasies you imagine. I've seen more aggressive behavior in a Pre-K lunch line.

Yeah she was just made to leave.

Like the Jews were made to leave their homes, enter the cattle trucks, go for a shower...ie, Lots of shouting, intimidation, verbals abuse combined with pushing and shoving.

The Lady had a right to free speech just like you have the right to ignore her. Not manhandle and threaten her all the way out the building.

Didn't you get the memo?...To oppress with force intimidation and threats of any and all non combatants is the behavior of Fascist.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

My dishonesty?

I did nothing but present facts.

You are the one trying to covince everybody that Byrd "fought for civil rights" by voting against the most important civil rights legislation since the civil war era.

You are like some insane Orwell character come to life.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: matafuchs

So basically Trump is just the opposite end of the racist spectrum since he's getting endorsed by the KKK? Not sure that speaks very well about Trump's campaign, it didn't seem to help Obama out any with the NBPP endorsement.

If conservatives are to be believed, Obama escalated racism, well the same thing is happening with Trump right now, his talk of a wall and not allowing Muslims into the country is flaring up racial divides more than ever before.

Why?

Mexicans and middle eastern Muslim's have their own countries, I don't give a damn if they don't like it.

It is our country, not theirs, and they don't have any right to be here period.

If they aren't Americans they get #ed.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

So Trump disavows the KKK, do you move on or do you hold a grudge? Is Trump cool now, he did the same thing as Byrd did, except for actually joining the Klan.

Ya...It took him 5 days of being pounded by the press to finally say OK, I disavow the KKK...happy now?

Here...I'll leave your this from Folk Singer Woodie Guthrie

I suppose
Old Man Trump knows
Just how much
Racial Hate
he stirred up
In the bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed
That color line
Here at his
Eighteen hundred family project ....

Beach Haven ain't my home!
I just cain't pay this rent!
My money's down the drain!
And my soul is badly bent!
Beach Haven looks like heaven
Where no black ones come to roam!
No, no, no! Old Man Trump!
Old Beach Haven ain't my home!

That is from the man who wrote "This land is your land, this land is my land"...and he is talking about Trumps racist father...the source of Trumps nest egg.

theconversation.com...

Repeated civil rights cases were brought against Trumps father...while he benefited substantially taking Federal Funds for his low income housing projects, while discriminating against renting the apartments to African Americans...

Both mooching off the government and blatantly racist...great lineage trump has got there...

And Trump carried on the tradition with the help of his Father..
www.villagevoice.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join