It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I concur. Your raise very valid questions about the culture/faith that brought her mind to this horrific act? I agree with you that her public display, actions and words are no different than strapping on a suicide vest bomb, loading a pressure cooker with explosives or flying a jet into buildings. This was terrorism.

Now given that upthread it was stated that about 1/3 of Russian women are similarly burqa covered (and are of similar culture/faith/lack of education/empathy to those outside their belief system) I am certain Putins government will deal with her swiftly.

Someone who could torture a child and then proclaim her act in public is someone who cannot be rehabilitated or helped via any treatment. She needs to be disposed of. Quickly and, given the Russian involvement in the Middle East, publicly so that she has no imitators/sympathizers. Maybe the Russians need to use the "Black Jack Pershing" mindset.

I cannot imagine what that innocent child's parents are going through, nor can I imagine that abject fear that other Russian families, whose children are "nannied" by women of similar background are experiencing.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
about the victim in describing youtu.be... Use translator ... that not did 4 years ago bb doctors , did a bb bukharian # , in moment they urgently need anti-Muslim hysteria in Russia

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Can you edit your post to include what you want to say in Russian also so I can translate what you mean?
I'm having trouble understanding your English... I am interested in what you want to say though...
Are you saying that there is a lot of anti Muslim sentiments prevailing in Russia and that tensions are high?
edit on 1-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle know Russian language ? знаешь Русский язык ?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Can translate via internet
Можно перевести через интернет
edit on 1-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle know Russian language ? знаешь Русский язык ? я не доверяю толмачам, людям которые хорошо знают два и более языков. если ты мне на русском напишешь что ты гой как я , а твоя мама как и моя шикса будет тебе обьяснение

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

know Russian language ? I do not trust Tolmachev , people who know two or more languages. if you write to me in Russian that you goy like me, and your mother as my explanation you will shiksa.

YA kanadskiy ya ne govoryu russkiy ya ispol'zuyu perevodchika v Internete, chtoby ponyat' vas . Chto takoye nastroyeniye lyudey v Rossii ?

I am Canadian I do not speak russian I am using a translator from the Internet. What is the mood of the Russian people?

Ues etot veb-sayt , tak chto vy mozhete perevesti vash russkiy na angliyskiy , tak chto vy ne poluchite v troubke dlya razmeshcheniya zdes'

www.lexilogos.com...
edit on 1-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Nope I'm not crazy.

No one answered my question. How many Christians kill kids?

When you have multiple incidents with common factors then you need to look for the underlying cause - as you said.

So would the reason for that be Christianity?

Or is it simply because they are crazy?

And if a crazy murder says something, then their word is gospel truth, right?

Peter Sutcliffe, the infamous Yorkshire Ripper told a court that God told him to kill 13 women - he wasn't Muslim - are you afraid of all white English men?

If not, given your reasoning, why not? You should be.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Do you happen to have any scripture from Jesus quoting him to have taught about killing kids?anybody for that matter?
If this lady said God or Allah talked to her personally and told her to do it then she's either a liar or indeed insane like Peter Sutcliffe...
It is not in the teachings of Christ to kill people... So Christians who kill can't claim it's because of being Christian...
Infact that would kind of be proof they are not even Christians...
But radical Islam does teach that this is acceptable expected and rewarded...
There is a clear line separating the reality for you...
Even if you go back to the crusades you can't even use that as an example because it was an all out war...

I believe rather if she is or is not insane remains unproven...
But also irrelevant...
I believe the real question is...
Is she insane because of radical Islam ideology???
edit on 1-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle тынеподтвердилчтотыгойхотястопудовознаешьзначениеэтогослова а наМорЖейизвиниуменянетвремени , базар окончен.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Vse, chto ya mog by ponyat' rynok eto zakonchilos' . Byl li bunt na rynke ?

All I could understand is the market it has ended. "Was there a riot at a market?"

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle Bazaar synonym conversation in Russian

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Mom youtu.be... of girl window her apartment . i have tears, anger and clenched fists . not for muslims , for authors of false flag
edit on 1/3/16 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I think you'll find that insanity is more to do with unbalanced brain chemistry than writing in books.

You are assigning something you find to be a convenient scapegoat to an issue, rather than applying actual logic to it, because it's the fashionable thing to do, and yet insane people murder other people every single day, but you aren't singling each and every one of them out because if their religion.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Let me answer your question with a question....if people continue speaking negative views regarding the Islamic faith...are you worried about the safety of Muslims ?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I walk and talk for myself I don't care what is or what is not popular I speak for myself about what I think and feel.
So you can knock off your projected opinions based on misconceptions of your own creation for they have zero foundation or credibility.
Why is insanity due to brainwashing a legitimate legal defense?
If you want to cherry pick isolated incidents by individuals that bear no resemblance to the reality of the radical Islamic situation perpetrated by murderous scum on a mass scale for the same reason. Well forgive me if I can not see the relevance or if I feel you are grasping at straws...
I'm not speaking about all Muslims so get it outta your head...
edit on 1-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ....

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I will be in the future and suggest you use abbreviations rb and bb to refer to red blood and blue blood

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

dude what? do you honestly think that would be a good idea or are you just messing around. please, i wanna know.

you realize doing something like that could provoke terrorist attacks right? and then that could promote Muslim hate crime. hell just even showing this on Russian new channels could provoke Muslim hate crimes. and from what ive been reading on Russian forums they are barely reporting on this. which is a smart thing to do. when you make stuff like this national news your just begging for copycat killings to start happening.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane
a reply to: angeldoll
It's so impossible to find reasoning behind this, so all we can think is that she must be insane. The scary thing is, I bet she seemed real sane during the child care interview process, and every moment leading up to this. Just like the San Bernardino terrorists near my house, they seemed fine, going to the wedding parties and baby showers the co workers were throwing for them, until they turned around and massacred 14 of those co workers. I think true insanity is evident ahead of time. What these people have is such a calculated evil, that we can't even wrap our minds around it.

BINGO!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join