It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin
a reply to: 5StarOracle

SOrry mate, but I've seen lots of vids of Russian commanders cutting heads off Chechen soldiers....it's not limited to Islam.

Not to be a dick, but most likely you haven't.

Those videos are quite famous by now, and every one of them was the exact opposite: Young Russian soldiers being beheaded by Chechens.

I'm not saying it's never happened. Every group who has ever been at war has had at least a few atrocities committed by it's members.

And Russians after seeing the videos of the Chechens beheading their comrades as they begged for mercy only a few years earlier..... well they remembered & certainly commited some atrocities at Komsomoskoye!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Don't have time to read the whole thread but I'm aware of the story..

The first thing we have to find out is if this was because of her religious beliefs or she suffered some mental health issues which in turn escalated her response method. I'm leaning towards mental health issues here, she apparently screamed "I'm a terrorist" which is odd because the act itself would have conveyed that, considering the link to Radical Islam and beheading. Why would she scream this unless she wanted it to be seen as such, she also threatened to blow herself up yet when tackled she had no explosives, again the act of someone living a wish as opposed to a genuine suicide bomber with a deliberate real act.

The trouble is that she came from a VERY religious and radical part of Russia and the Male treatment of women often is disgusting, mix in the brainwashing and there's PLENTY of opportunity for severe mental health issues, its certainly not a sane act to attack a child let alone behead the poor girl but my point here is, will people see this as a religious act or a severe mental health issue, I'm pretty sure that although radical religious belief played its part that this was a woman falling into insanity.

Is this an excuse for the behaviour, of course not, Radical Islam is a threat to all with its antique ideals and actions and we have the right to speak out against it but in this example I would say it was insanity first and foremost.

On a related note, I've had Somalian neighbours numerous times and in each case the women fresh in from Somali etc had pretty severe mental issues, we spoke to the daughter of one woman because of her actions towards the local children, threats to throw acid (which thankfully was water) and throat slitting gestures etc and the daughter confirmed she was undergoing psychiatric treatment and when I've been at my local mental health unit for my depression you would be surprised (or not) just how many more strict Islamic women are there for treatment.

Am I being all liberal about this, no, not in the slightest, my stance on Radical Islam is known and very strong against it but sometimes the the mad killer is a Radical Islamic and sometimes the mad killer ALSO just happens to be a Radical Islamic, its seeing the difference.

Personally I wish those with Radical viewpoints would just up sticks and go to a country that supports their ideal rather than follow their mandate to convert or kill across the globe, sadly its not that easy..War is coming one day...
edit on 2-3-2016 by Mclaneinc because: Spelling...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
*Update article*

I'm not going to paste any of the text here, it is beyond horrific and extremely detailed.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk... lk-streets-brandishing-head.html

edit on 2-3-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The link does not work. But wt kind of rubbish is going on in this world
a reply to: seentoomuch

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I just clicked on it again and it worked for me. You might try googling the news on schizophrenic nanny and it should show up for you, it's on the Daily Mail. It has many eye witness accounts and updates on her background / history from family members and her past love life and upsets and, and, and, etc. It is a very long and detailed accounting.

And yeah, this world has gone whacko imho.

STM

edit on 2-3-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
if i ever had this happen to a child of mine there are not words for the horrors i would do for weeks to the person who committed this crime and any who put them up to it. i would make the guy from taken seem like captain kangaroo. all i can say i would need alot of milk and honey. people say when you say stuff about muslims when they do stuff like this that you are being a rascist. islam is a faith not a race. v when you are so pc you can't see a threat them you are truly lost.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is absolutely disgusting and horrible.

I have a few thoughts now though.

1. She said Allah told her to do it. If this is true then Allah is evil.

2. She said Allah told her to do it. If this is just seen as a mental problem that caused this, why aren't all priests / imams put into mental institutions and we just shut down all religions. Also if it is a mental problem then her god isn't real.

What do the Muslims say about this?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

I think its silly when people say ban all religions.

First of all it impossible to separate people from personal rituals and beliefs, they will congregate and share faith whether you have laws or not.
High chance of violent rebellion when you get that personal, making everything worse.

Besides it all smacks of a sci-fi movie where the oppressed win in the end anyway.

Second, People will find ways to enact their aggression and mental illnesses. You don't need a God to justify killing someone, you just need a reason. When you're crazy, anything can and will be used as a reason.
Perfectly atheist serial killers still hear voices, and attribute them to real things, like a barking dog(son of Sam).

Do we ban pets to avoid barking that might trigger some basement dweller to kill someone?

Banning religions isn't fixing anything, instead it adds another complicated layer on top of an already out of hand issue with the Human races' naturally occurring mental illnesses.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Going to link this here, nanny reasoning why

5StarOracle post on Online video suggests Syria motive in Moscow child murder

Seems pleased with herself....

img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net...

(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Who the hell, in Russia, hires a person wearing a burka to babysit their child? This is either blatant anti Muslim propaganda, or the kid's parents' brains weren't firing on all cylinders.

they dont need to pay them to do this they would do it anyway. she was messed up in the head.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Quite possible...video was in black and white with no sound.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join