It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
She was shouting "Alluah Akbar" that doesn't leave any room to argue about whether it's right or wrong g to label her or prejudge as a bad Muslim. She made it clear what she did this horrible thing, for her satanism Islamic religion. If anyone had "prejudged" her for it, they would have been absolutely right! Why even question something so obvious?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Heinous crime. She deserves putting down.

On a side note.... and heres a thought..... how many white christian child killers have their been? Does that mean all white christian people are scumbags that need to have their entire lifestyle and religion berated?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There have been child killers that, by coincidence associate with all different things, or with nothing. But how many modern day killers, kill based on and in the name of their religion, as part of a globe spanning group that agrees upon their mission to murder all who are not part of their group?

This ultra politically correct mom who hired that nanny, should move to the U.S. And run for democratic president.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Disgusting pieces of trash. The only light in this story is knowing the Russians arent going to sit back and allow even an opportunity for a Muslim to kill another one of theirs, have at it Ruskies.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I guess that kid deserved it, you know, for being an infidel and all that.

People are crazy and will use any excuse convenient to enact their sick fantasies.

Unfortunately some bad guys use crazies to do the dirty work

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Not Earthly.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
what a dreadful incident. the news these days seems an endless conveyor belt of atrocity. that, or political hoopla.

i remember when such things used to shock me.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They all need Psychiatric help if you ask me.

To go around shouting 'God is great' 'praise be to Allah' and whatever else is just Mental and then to go cut people's heads off for not being 'Islamic' is even more Mental and this act was done to a little girl who had only just started life!

These people are 'Aliens' and uncivilised. I'm talking about the 'Fanatical' ones such as ISIS.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Holy F$#K I am so beside myself with anger over this... I dont even know where to start....this person needs to be hung upside down in the town square and be beatin to death with a ball bat....slowly if you could exercise enough self control. And every Muslim in the world needs to watch...I am not saying that all Muslims are bad....but THEY need to sort through their numbers and weed out the ones that are.

To hell with political correctness.... this sh! Tt has gone on too much. I hope Putin deals with this in a stern manner. Any religion that promotes this kind of # needs to be stopped...I'm probably one of the most forgiving people in the world...and I know that right now you are thinking anything but that .
But there is a big difference between decisively dealing with a threat to humanity and beheading innocent people that havent done a damn thing to anyone. This was a 4 yr old child !!! And not the first one either....yes and Israel needs to be watching too...because it has been stated that they have engaged in their own atrocities. And yes I realize that at various times throughout history many religions have done likewise...even so called Christianity....but this isnt various times...it is NOW !! How can such behaviors ever be justified ??

And NO!!! we cannot sit around hoping it will go away....it's not going to incase you havent figured that out yet. I'm sorry but enough is enough.....you can say that she was insane all you want...she was insane just like all the other people that have beheaded others. She was shouting religious phrases afterward so at least in part her belief system had a part (
and I would say a large one ) in how her " insanity " played out.

When are we going to get our head out of our asses and put an end to this stuff...??

Yes I realize that most Muslims dont believe in doing this stuff...but the ones that do need to be big enough to own it...lets all go out into that big desert in the middle east and all the infidels can be on one side and everyone that thinks we are can be on the other....and lets do it with no weapons.... and lets rock and roll and get this # done...then maybe whoevers left can live in peace...

edit on 29-2-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Amateur video posted online shows a black-clad woman, apparently the suspect, outside a metro station shouting the Islamic phrase "Allahu Akbar" (God is Great).

"I am a terrorist," she cries. "I am your death."

Russian journalist Polina Nikolskaya witnessed the incident. She told Reuters: "I was on my way to the metro station from home. She was standing near the metro entrance and caught my attention because she was screaming Allahu Akbar.

"I saw that she had a bloodied head in her arms but I thought it was not real. People in the crowd said it was real."

Other witnesses says the woman walked up and down outside the metro station for some 20 minutes, shouting and brandishing the head.

The actions of this woman as described above, in my opinion, serve as an intention to demonize Islam in the eyes of non-Muslims.

Think about it for a moment, the severed head of a 4-year old girl brandished around for 20 minutes in public by a woman claiming to be a "terrorist" and "I am your death" is so far up the WTF scale as to be in a league of it's own.

It makes me think "is there no limit to the depravity that some adherents of Islam will aspire to" - maybe that is the ultimate modus operandi of Islamic extremism - to have the whole world hate Islam so that the stage is set for the coming of their Mahdi and the day of Judgement?

A self-fulfilling prophecy from a book written 1400 years ago by men.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You think this Muslims actions were so depraved it cant be real. I think Muslims are so depraved that this is real.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Heinous crime. She deserves putting down.

On a side note.... and heres a thought..... how many white christian child killers have their been? Does that mean all white christian people are scumbags that need to have their entire lifestyle and religion berated?

How many of the 'white Christian killers' were yelling "praise God" when they did it? Or "Jesus is great", And then paraded the corpse around like it was something to be proud of?

Otherwise, the woman had to be psychotic at the time of the incident. Only a deeply ill woman would do this to another woman's child. If they publish the psychiatric findings, I believe we will all see she was hearing voice command hallucinations, and was out of touch with reality at the time of the killing. Of course, I would like to see all of ISIS and Jihadist placed on very, very heavy psychoactive/antipsychotic medications. With some strong sedatives.

--As an experiment. It would please me enormously. Call it chemical warfare if you like. I'd like to see them all docile when they awaken from the nightmare they've created. Then put them all on Alcatraz Island to fend for themselves.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
It's so impossible to find reasoning behind this, so all we can think is that she must be insane. The scary thing is, I bet she seemed real sane during the child care interview process, and every moment leading up to this. Just like the San Bernardino terrorists near my house, they seemed fine, going to the wedding parties and baby showers the co workers were throwing for them, until they turned around and massacred 14 of those co workers. I think true insanity is evident ahead of time. What these people have is such a calculated evil, that we can't even wrap our minds around it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is just heart breaking. I can't imagine what that child went through moments before her death. I can't think about it.

What worries me about these people is that one day they are your co-workers and enjoying the baby shower you are giving them, and the next day they are killing you and a dozen other co-workers.

One day they are baby sitting your little girl like they have done days, weeks, months, before, and the next day, they are beheading the child and parading around with its little head being held up by her hair and screaming 'allahu akbar'!

I think that religion has some kind of crazy trigger installed in its doctrines.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Faaaaaalse flag you think they en.wikipedia.org... not can on behalf of the Muslims say hAllakh en.m.wikipedia.org... akbar ? real muslims army of Assad do not scream Allah akbar . I will say more of the women participating in terract in Russia, is creature another genetics . not everyone can identify them under the masks of other peoples, but all have to learn
edit on 29/2/16 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Are dead kids any less dead because the person who murdered them didn't shout something religious?

No.

If she'd shouted she'd done it the name of Superman, would you be hysterically bleating on about how all fictional super heroes are the scum of the earth?

Of if she'd claimed the ants had told her to do it, would you be rabidly standing over an ant hole stamping away because no ant can be trusted?

No. You wouldn't.

Crazy is crazy. This woman is nuts, obviously. What she shouted is irrelevant to anyone but her and her psychosis. Hell, the wrong flavour ice cream could have triggered this and she could have still shouted something else.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Are you crazy too ?? Can you not see the pattern here ?? Facets of that particular religion endorse this type of behavior....have you not seen that ?? When you have multiple incidents with common factors then you need to look for the underlying cause.

Look I understand people wanting to defend their religious beliefs. But we cannot turn a blind eye to this stuff. Do you think this woman just randomly picked this method of killing. Do you think she didnt know that other followers of her faith had done the same thing ? Yes ...she is mentally sick...but some of that sickness is a result of her beliefs. THAT MUCH IS CLEAR !! She justified her actions because of her RELIGION.

Look I should not have said what I did about HOW this person should be dealt with...but she is obviously fatally unstable and for the good of society needs to be sent to her god in a humane way. Unlike the method she chose to send this innocent girl to hers. The parents of this little girl will NEVER get over this...they will be tortured by thoughts of this for the rest of their lives. Atrocities like this have to be stopped....I am anxious to see how the Russians handle this...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm no Muslim lover, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that this case specifically is the work of a crazy person, not terrorism.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

But is she nuts? And is she nuts because of the radicalization of Islam???
The call by leaders to act out in just such a fashion and also the writings which say the same...
Brainwashed into belief that it is a task to be rewarded with a promise of salvation.
And is under education in fact even the problem?
so that the mind is left feeble unable to fend off such absurdity for lack of further reference...
The proof she was not insane was the planning that went into her deliberate method of being seen...
making sure she was heard...
as she pumped out her message to the world....
She knew exactly what she was doing and why she was doing it...
edit on 1-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Let me guess, let me guess:

The motive is not known? (The motive is the quran, doesn't take a low IQ to understand that)
This has nothing to do with islam? (ONLY a low IQ would claim that)
We need to ensure there is no anti-muslim backlash? (because THAT'S what's important here)

When will the gutless left wake up?
Why do the gutless left say it's more-than-ok to offend Christianity. More-than-ok to offend jews. More-than-ok to offend anglo saxon heritage. In fact , if it's NOT more-than-ok, the gutless left scream "freedom of speech, freedom of expression".
It's more-than-ok to burn a country's flag.

Then, the very same libtards say "you should be arrested if you offend islam", "you should be arrested if you state absolute FACTS about islam".

This is in fact NOT the fault of islam. Islam is only the cause of this crime, it is the motivation for this crime. The FAULT, lies with the gutless left.

Here's what I do when deciding on a babysitter (or a nanny): NO MUSLIMS.
If you think that is wrong of me, if you think that makes me intolerant, then YOU are the problem.

Thanks lefties, I can't wait for this behaviour to be the accepted norm in YOUR neighbourhood.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join