It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I"m speaking knly for myself here but for me this is Not about Islam-or atheism or Any religion..you do This,you should be exterminated -oxygen is a valuable resource,soon we'll be taxed for breathing im sure.No sense wasting it on contaminants in the gene pool,like child murderers.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Got to wonder if she's a mind control subject. Putin recently said he'd be using psychotronic weapons.

Putin targets foes with 'zombie' gun which attack victims' central nervous system

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

More on that here: www.unitedagainstmindcontrol.wordpress.com

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

YES.That Would make us better.
Because we advocate exterminating the predators that slaughter our childrenm
I was wondering who would be the first to come up with this lame-ass argument.
I suggest the firing squad but i have no problem with Yuppa's solution.
I do not care if people think me "as bad" as a slaughterer of children, if i advocate exterminating these demons in human form-and i shall nevet apologise for erring on the side of the innocent and defenceless.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
That will be a long everlasting cold winter for her, for as long she holds up with her inmates. .

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There are crazy people that kill kids, including some that identify as Christian, I suppose.

But, for heaven's sake!!! How many of them cut the child's head off and walk around town holding it up by the hair and shouting 'praise be to God'!??? That whole religion, imo, is wacko....something built into the brainwashing doctrines that trigger this kind of over-the-top crazy!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
When will it end

So very sad. Sometimes I feel this world deserves its own destruction

There are strong and loud voices in the world right now...if I was more of a mystic I would say we are experiencing a time in history when dark forces were rising. I imagine this is how the world felt when Hitler rose to power.

All I can say is that I think it is a time in history when all of us should think carefully and know ourselves well and what we stand for...there are boogie-men on both sides of the fence.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

originally posted by: yuppa
They need to go on russian national television and publicly execute her by burning her alive. ANd be sure to do it slowly with flamethrowers, no cut aways,and at full volume. then putin goes on afterwards and tell all in his country that if you behead someone you will meet the same fate.

Yeah that'd make us much better than the violent lunatics in question....

Sometimes you have to show you can be even worse than them to put a halt to something. This IS Putins russia were talking about here so their morals differ.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: yuppa

dude what? do you honestly think that would be a good idea or are you just messing around. please, i wanna know.

you realize doing something like that could provoke terrorist attacks right? and then that could promote Muslim hate crime. hell just even showing this on Russian new channels could provoke Muslim hate crimes. and from what ive been reading on Russian forums they are barely reporting on this. which is a smart thing to do. when you make stuff like this national news your just begging for copycat killings to start happening.

ANd then russia would go on a ethnic cleansing and forbid that religon in russia. Its a losing proposistion for followers of Islam in russia. remember he is a dictator and has no qualms about smashing a enemy.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: HarryJoy

Nope I'm not crazy.

No one answered my question. How many Christians kill kids?

When you have multiple incidents with common factors then you need to look for the underlying cause - as you said.

So would the reason for that be Christianity?

Or is it simply because they are crazy?

And if a crazy murder says something, then their word is gospel truth, right?

Peter Sutcliffe, the infamous Yorkshire Ripper told a court that God told him to kill 13 women - he wasn't Muslim - are you afraid of all white English men?

If not, given your reasoning, why not? You should be.

Heres a thought....what if the mans God wasnt the christian God? Did they test him to see if he was insane as well?
As to how many christians kill kids is there a exact number? Remember IF they claim to be something they have to prove it. Its impossible for him to prove he is a christian because to be a christian you cant commit murder in the eyes of God. HE is whats called A hypocrite. a wolf in sheeps clothing. HE just claims God told him to to save his arse not because he actually believed it.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No...he's certifiably nuts, has been in a secure psychiatric unit since he was caught and is never likely to be let out of prison.

As for which god... well there is apparently only one, regardless of what people may claim from a moral high ground perspective.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No...he's certifiably nuts, has been in a secure psychiatric unit since he was caught and is never likely to be let out of prison.

As for which god... well there is apparently only one, regardless of what people may claim from a moral high ground perspective.

Ok. ANd No people use d to believe in many Gods so thats not a given. ALso If you read th eBible it specifically says those who do such acts are not christians or believers. Not a moral highground at all. its just wrote that way.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

They need to go on russian national television and publicly execute her by burning her alive. ANd be sure to do it slowly with flamethrowers, no cut aways,and at full volume. then putin goes on afterwards and tell all in his country that if you behead someone you will meet the same fate.

Yeah that'd make us much better than the violent lunatics in question....

Sometimes you have to show you can be even worse than them to put a halt to something. This IS Putins russia were talking about here so their morals differ.

Careful not to get confused. Like all tyrants, Putin is advantaged by insecurity in the homeland. Fear affords him a tighter grip on power and greater liberalities in cracking down on dissention.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: HarryJoy

And if a crazy murder says something, then their word is gospel truth, right?

Peter Sutcliffe, the infamous Yorkshire Ripper told a court that God told him to kill 13 women - he wasn't Muslim - are you afraid of all white English men?

A more contemporary comparison would be The Lords Resistance Army

The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), also known as the Lord's Resistance Movement, is a rebel group and heterodox Christian cult which operates in northern Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Originally known as the United Holy Salvation Army and Uganda Christian Army/Movement, its stated goals include establishment of multi-party democracy, ruling Uganda according to the Ten Commandments, and Acholi nationalism, though in practice "the LRA is not motivated by any identifiable political agenda, and its military strategy and tactics reflect this".

en.wikipedia.org...

The four LRA leaders were charged with crimes against humanity and war crimes, including murder, rape, and sexual slavery. Ongwen was the only of the four not charged with recruiting child soldiers. The warrants were filed under seal; public redacted versions were released on 13 October 2005

They regularly torture children that do not willingly join their army and often make the children execute their own parents or face torture...all in the name of a Christian God.

I am pretty sure that both evil and crazy and mixes there-of often drape themselves in religion...whether it be God, Allah..whatever.

Personally I never afford ISIS the shelter or excuse of religion. It is estimated that 5% of the world population is diagnostically sociopathic, and ISIS has done a decent job of gathering those people together in that corner of the world, if they weren't using entire cities and civilian populations as human shields it would be a great opportunity to drop some bombs and improve the world.

Just my 2 cents..
edit on 1-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: EvillerBob

Perhaps you misread what was discussed. No one said she had mental problems the point was that a smart lawyer representing her might try to get her off a murder and arson charge claiming diminished responsibility.

No, I didn't misread and no, that wasn't what I was responding to. I completely agree that someone is likely to push mental health issues in order to reduce the charge/sentence, though this is only an assumption - I'm not familiar with the Russian legal system so I couldn't really comment on how her mental health would affect the situation.

I was replying to the claim that people who are seriously mentally ill cannot hide it - which is completely ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

is he a dictator? how so? even if he was, what you suggested he does is completely nonstrategic. its like something john mcain would think is a good idea.
edit on 1-3-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Even their elderly can't behave.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

This is indeed horrible, but the whole world shouldn't have to pay for what evil people do.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I venture to guess that she's insane.

Her Muslim'ness is rather secondary, I think.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

SOrry mate, but I've seen lots of vids of Russian commanders cutting heads off Chechen soldiers....it's not limited to Islam.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This will probably violate T&C or something, but honestly, I think if I saw this woman walking down a street with a child's head in her hands, I would simply kill her on the spot.

No questions.

No mercy.

Whether by blunt object, hitting with car (repeatedly) or simply returning the action she had just done....

I'm a pretty normal, all-round, average Joe, but let's face it here.

There is no need for a trial. No need for investigation, prison costs, etc etc etc. End the problem. Put it(her) in a cardboard box and run the incinerator.

Lots of time & money saved and everyone's happy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join