It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Do you suppose when God hears someone shouting "God is great" and he looks down and sees a deranged lunatic holding the severed head of a child, he thinks : "Yes, yes I am great. Nice work."

I'm simply not able understand what causes this to happen in the name of a "great god".

Get this poor woman into the oven asap. There's no fixing that.

This is not god, this god these people worship is the antithesis of the Jesus in the bible. They worship satan, not any God.

"He (the devil/satan) was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44

He is still a murderer as he was from the beginning, and a liar when he calls himself god and influences people to worship him.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ya know, I think the Russian authorties are being too nice. But hey, we are getting political correctness shoved down our throats, and if were not, we are on a watch list.....ehhh, FI ........a 45 bullet is cheaper.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I am sure she is, but then all Muslim countries and their citizens and spiritual leaders that still practice and encourage this sort of criminal justice, of beheading, Crucifixions, stoning, and whipping to death must be run by and taught by the mentally deranged.

There I said it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just shoot her.

I don't care what her motives were. She beheaded a 4 year old child. Her motives are irrelevant.

A bullet in the head will be quick and inexpensive. Shoot her and cremate the body.

On second thought, save the bullet and just cremate her and send the ashes to the dump.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

My take on this is that the nanny wanted to kill herself due to her personal loss and decided to hedge her paradise status with Allah. As long as Islam teaches that killing a non-believer is a direct route to paradise we will continue to see these horrors.

STM

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Of course i would never leave my child with a stranger. But it happens here too. Care.com? I am sure you have seen the commercials..literally a website used to find a stranger babysitter. Dont worry they are background checked though, it gets used a lot as well.

As to the Russians handling of this, applaud to them i guess for doing the 'right' thing. Although, this is a case where i do not understand the 'right' thing. Is she insane? Sure, obviously. Why does that mean a drugged out life in a psych ward?

# that. If you are insane enough to decapitate a 4 year old, then you are TOO insane to any longer be a member of this planet. Simple as that. Pay for her to stay high? No. How about a very summary execution and hang the burkha up over the courrhouse?

I am for execution normally? No. Decapitate a child? I say bring back the guiottine.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Evil is evil, regardless of religion.

Religion just seems to be a convenient scapegoat at times, or even an excuse to justify evil.

Take the religion away and what is left?

Over the last few years there have been far too many instances of parents killing their own children before taking their own lives - no religious motive - but are they any less evil than this?

Seems to me there is no limit to 'man's' capacity to commit evil upon their fellow 'man'.

Now I'm no Muslim 'apologist', not by any stretch, but I don't think for one minute that there has been some Muslim cleric out there who has been encouraging this woman, or any other woman, to chop the head off a child.
And I'm not convinced about the validity of blaming this on some mental illness mumbo jumbo.

Guess what I'm trying to say, probably very poorly, is that this is just evil - plain and simple and all the excuses in the world won't get around that fact.

My heart goes out to the child who must have suffered horror beyond imagination and to the child's parents.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I admit to being at a total loss logically with islam. I can't understand any woman thinking that that religion teaches her anything other than subjugation and low status in comparison to the men. I also can't work out how any bloke can find his wife when they all wear the same shapeless black shrouds. I certainly wouldn't accept an arranged marriage either and as for some pious popsie telling me to kill people who are not from the same faith or who want to leave, I would be the first out the door.

I also can't get my head around taking a rotting body up to heaven and expecting a load of virgins - it beggars belief! Do they all think they will arrive and be given the body of an adonis with remarkable stamina etc?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Do not confuse madness with being a psychopath. One is a person so consumed by their illness that they can hardly bear a walk to the corner shop and back. I have been suffering from major depressive disorder all my life,and have met many others like me. It is hard enough to hold it together outside your house if your depression is severe enough,as it leads to OCD,social phobia,being withdrawn,having trouble communicating,dealing with people,a host of symptoms.

Perhaps the ones you spent time in the asylum with,were not so much mentally totally untenable,but Psychopaths who happened to suffer additional mental problems.I TOO have met people who were severely mentally ill,also people who suffered from very severe depressive disorder,also plain straight up Psychopaths.There is a Huge difference.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I absolutely agree. I wish i could have been on the scene,with a firearm,i would just have ended it right there and then. There's no fixing a thing like that.Not just for this woman either. For ALL the ones who rape/kill/maim children. Man or woman or transgender,i don't care What religion you are of,or if you're an atheist-you do something like this,you should be OVER. ASAP.It's bull# that the taxpayer have to foot the bill to keep these demons high,or with 3 hots and a cot,plus an education if they want it. Bull#.

edit on 29-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: grammar

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i was beheaded as a child and i turned out fine. i dont see the problem.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Who the hell, in Russia, hires a person wearing a burka to babysit their child? This is either blatant anti Muslim propaganda, or the kid's parents' brains weren't firing on all cylinders.

A third of all (ex)USSR people wear headscarves and are Muslims. They speak Russian, they 'were' Russian not too long ago. Everybody in Russia would hire a nanny from Uzbekistan, which is exactly where this nanny came from.

It is you, people from outside of Europe who know nothing about our cultures here and it is you who believe the news/propaganda and in turn ask such ignorant questions about Russian people hiring Muslims. Educate yourselves.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Why would you mention a murderer's religion when reporting on a crime. I smell a rat. Propaganda I say.

Because she was yelling allhu akbar and other things that radical muslims do after killing people.

You are the problem with this world today. Go send her some roses and see if she likes you.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Do you suppose when God hears someone shouting "God is great" and he looks down and sees a deranged lunatic holding the severed head of a child, he thinks : "Yes, yes I am great. Nice work."

I'm simply not able understand what causes this to happen in the name of a "great god".

Get this poor woman into the oven asap. There's no fixing that.

This is not god, this god these people worship is the antithesis of the Jesus in the bible. They worship satan, not any God.

"He (the devil/satan) was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44

He is still a murderer as he was from the beginning, and a liar when he calls himself god and influences people to worship him.

Interesting that I read this only today also...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
i was beheaded as a child and i turned out fine. i dont see the problem.

Coconut oil can fix almost anything!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Prezbo369

Tell it to the kids parents...

Sorry if I'm mistaking your meaning...

They need to go on russian national television and publicly execute her by burning her alive. ANd be sure to do it slowly with flamethrowers, no cut aways,and at full volume. then putin goes on afterwards and tell all in his country that if you behead someone you will meet the same fate.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
When will it end

So very sad. Sometimes I feel this world deserves its own destruction

No, no, no, we're making the world "fair" any resemblance to dysfunction is completely accidental.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
It is rather clear by now that there are two kinds of Muslims aside from the factions I'm not counting those...
I'm sure any good Muslim can admit to this...
and if even they wouldn't think twice about who they allow to watch thier children after this they are as insane as this lady...
The World has a real problem on its hands it's it's not make believe and it's not propaganda...

Quite so. Just like there were Germans and there were Nazis during the days of WWII, and I'm quite sure the world struggled with that. But in the end, they all fell under suspicion as a matter of security, not because all were bad (any rational person knew that wasn't true) but because there was no sure way to separate them.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So she was advertising "Alan's snack bar", and was misquoted?

I get it.

a reply to: damwel

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
They need to go on russian national television and publicly execute her by burning her alive. ANd be sure to do it slowly with flamethrowers, no cut aways,and at full volume. then putin goes on afterwards and tell all in his country that if you behead someone you will meet the same fate.

Yeah that'd make us much better than the violent lunatics in question....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join