It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower about to 'lift lid on 1000s of UFO files' is GENUINE, says ex-MoD man

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Whistleblower about to 'lift lid on 1000s of UFO files' is GENUINE, says ex-MoD man

Then I guess I am about to care.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Gregandgemma

It could be one of many people.

However he has been advised to keep his identity secret.

About 7 billion people.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
So any new movie coming out, or someone about to release a book?

Why would a former UK MoD "confirm" the guy is genuine?
If his identity is secret, how does the UK MoD know who he is, let alone that he is genuine?

The mystery guy is an ex US serviceman right?

How does a UK MoD figure into that? He obviously wasn't a high ranking general or anything...so what's his connection to a former UK MoD?

As usual, people will get their hopes up, and be let down as usual.

Because if there really was something to hide, they'd really let it get to the media.
You guys believe they've been covering it up for 60 odd years.
Yet you are so easily fooled by these hoax disclosures, in an age where surveillance and tracking people and their communications has become not only easier, but more sophisticated and invasive.

If this guy was legit and had something to tell that was top secret, they'd have shut him down long before his "story" made it to any media outlet.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
So any new movie coming out, or someone about to release a book?

Why would a former UK MoD "confirm" the guy is genuine?
If his identity is secret, how does the UK MoD know who he is, let alone that he is genuine?

The mystery guy is an ex US serviceman right?

How does a UK MoD figure into that? He obviously wasn't a high ranking general or anything...so what's his connection to a former UK MoD?

As usual, people will get their hopes up, and be let down as usual.

Because if there really was something to hide, they'd really let it get to the media.
You guys believe they've been covering it up for 60 odd years.
Yet you are so easily fooled by these hoax disclosures, in an age where surveillance and tracking people and their communications has become not only easier, but more sophisticated and invasive.

If this guy was legit and had something to tell that was top secret, they'd have shut him down long before his "story" made it to any media outlet.

All too true. If it's official, then the first question is what do the 'officials' have to gain from the public being exposed to this info?

It's a need to know thing, so they won't tell us unless they need us to know it. That means their hand is being forced or there's another agenda at play.

In any case one should avoid taking 'word of mouth' as gospel. Seeing first hand is believing (and perhaps touching is necessary too if Bluebeam is real).

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Hope its not another Nick Pope,who throws tit-bits into the equation.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

You're funny.
Second

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Yeah, my eldest bro had a TS because he was a sonar guy

Yeah, my toilet's flush button had TS too.
Small world isn't it.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: Bedlam

Yeah, my eldest bro had a TS because he was a sonar guy

Yeah, my toilet's flush button had TS too.
Small world isn't it.

Is that the one used by the Roswell alien autopsy team? I can see why.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Speaking from personal experience a 3rd class telecommunications tech isnt going to know much of anything other than maintaining the systems he worked on, but he very likely had access to thing's he would NEVER be authorized discuss.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Actually it's usually the lowest grunts who are given access to the most compartmentalized secrets above TS. Many times a Private equivalent will know what his commander is not allowed to see.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

My point is that it will be very circumscribed.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Totally agree with your assessment here. I just came across this story on Open Minds and based on what the Petty Officer has offered so far, he sounds so far like the real deal. The proof will be in the pudding as we say though, so will be watching this story with great interest to see if anything additional comes of it.

edit on 29am29am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gregandgemma
a reply to: alldaylong

Im hoping its Charles Halt as he is very credible. I wonder who it is though?

Any thoughts

Charles Halt was deputy commander of the American base in Suffolk, UK.
He wasn't Navy, and wasn't a third class petty officer, but a Colonel in the US air force.

Doubt it'll be him then.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

It is unlikely that it is Halt.
There is, among some writers, a feeling that Halt may eventually spill a bean or two more at some point in the future.
This could be a prearranged "time bomb" to keep the myth going and guarantee future fees or it could be a genuine explanation.
I would certainly be interested in hearing him speak but anonymous whistleblowers never really amount to much, if anything.
They should supply the information first.
We can worry about its provenance once we've seen it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
The proof will be in the pudding as we say though, so will be watching this story with great interest to see if anything additional comes of it

3 months later, and as expected. Nothing!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

Indeed.I won't be holding my breath either.If someone in the know really has worthwhile info,just bloody spit it out already

I have seen enough ufo's to not need someone else to confirm it for me,but it would sure be nice to finally have the sceptics see some proof.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Well I was half right.
According to the news... Halt, Burroughs and Penniston are all publishing books on the RFI.

I doubt they'll have anything earth shattering for us but at least we have something to read while we wait for our...ahem....whistleblower.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join