It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: texasgirl

So, why the need for a decoy?

Maybe there was another body?

Maybe someone who REALLY wants to maintain anonymity needed to get out unseen.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

So, why the need for a decoy?

Maybe there was another body?

Maybe someone who REALLY wants to maintain anonymity needed to get out unseen.

Yes!! I was just now thinking that! It creates a good distraction for someone who needed to fly out of the ranch's little airstrip.

Remember, there is a suite that is actually higher above the El Presidente suite. The Veranda one. Who was staying there that was more important than Scalia?
edit on 27-2-2016 by texasgirl because: Added more

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: IAMTAT

...as well as the myriad of faces the Illuminati has presented to the world, versus the more-than-one's understanding of the organization.

Yes many claim to represent the "Illuminati"
Many have used the name and symbols ... some for good and some nefarious

There are several organisations today claiming to represent Illuminati
My post is from one of those Organisations ...

Illumination is more about the shinning light within, rather the blinding light without.

It is against the Tenant of this group to kill another Human Being ... But you would only understanding that to be true if you were familiar with the group in question

I (and I'm reasonably certain all people on this thread) share the 'tenet' of not killing other human beings.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Since the Illuminati have responded, we need to verify 100% that the website is in fact owned by the real Illuminati.

Somebody must know right?

We need a list of members released voluntarily a.s.a.p.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

No need to apologise I do not take offence ... We should say what we think

Thank you for further explaining your disenchantment with the mainstream representation of the Illuminati

I do believe there are certain groups of people behind the scenes calling the shots. I don't claim to know exactly who they are. For the past few years I've had this feeling that there is a war being waged between 2 (or more) entities for absolute power. I just can't sort out the good from the bad.

I also believe this and yes it is a maze

The fact that someone went through the trouble to make that disclaimer tells me a couple of things. This whole thing is gaining traction and we are once again trying to be made out to be crazy.

Yes those responsible of such an act would indeed reflect attention

The Illuminati have nothing to fear ... What is anyone going to do about them anyway when most believe they do not exist
But this disclaimer was needed ... You can think it a lie or you can think it is for other reasons

edit on 27-2-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

BTW: Why would the Illuminati give a damn what anyone thinks about it, anyway?

Good question ... Perhaps they actually care about the Human Race and do not want them misled by enemies who blame all the worlds ills on their organisation

True illumination has nothing to do with ego, low self-esteem, or insecurity.

Ego ... self esteem and insecurity have much to do with peoples understanding
In respect of how they prevent people from gaining insight ... they are part of the make up of Human Beings

edit on 27-2-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Here's an article that has more information about Scalia's death. I NEVER use InfoWars as a source but I actually found it in a PDF file from WayneReport but couldn't get it posted. So, I am using this article because it's the same.

www.teaparty.org...

It talks about the fact there is a funeral home in Marfa, Texas that also does embalming but Scalia was taken to El Paso, which is 3 1/2 hours away. One explanation is that there is a major airport there and he could be flown home. But there's also another interesting explanation.

The funeral director in El Paso said it was standard procedure to flush body fluids down the drain. Melendez, a Marfa sheriff candidate, says it's not standard procedure in Presidio County to do this because of the high water table and possible contamination.

El Paso is not in Presidio County.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I'm thinking Scalia's body was taken away by air.

The whole funeral home in El Paso thing could be a diversion.

It's also possible somebody did do an autopsy.

Remember everything we "hear" is controlled by only a few people, all with big question marks next to their names.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Since the Illuminati have responded, we need to verify 100% that the website is in fact owned by the real Illuminati.

Then you need to research into this Illuminati Organisation and come to your own conclusions.

Somebody must know right?

Obviously some know the truth of this organisation

We need a list of members released voluntarily a.s.a.p.

I think you are being naive ... it would be simple to put together a list of people who follow this organisation
But to name the actual core members will not occur as it would endanger them for obvious reasons

The Illiuminati are not on trial here ... It is a discussion on the events concerning Justice Scalias death
And to come full circle to blame the Illuminati as some have done ... is baseless and pure speculation

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not so sure. When was the embalming completed? Was it immediately after arriving at the funeral home?

Someone mentioned flushing fluids down the drain was a good way to conceal whether there drugs in his system.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Here's an article that has more information about Scalia's death. I NEVER use InfoWars as a source but I actually found it in a PDF file from WayneReport but couldn't get it posted. So, I am using this article because it's the same.

www.teaparty.org...

It talks about the fact there is a funeral home in Marfa, Texas that also does embalming but Scalia was taken to El Paso, which is 3 1/2 hours away. One explanation is that there is a major airport there and he could be flown home. But there's also another interesting explanation.

The funeral director in El Paso said it was standard procedure to flush body fluids down the drain. Melendez, a Marfa sheriff candidate, says it's not standard procedure in Presidio County to do this because of the high water table and possible contamination.

Interesting. I DO remember reading that non-embalmed bodies are not allowed to cross state lines...at least in Texas

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

www.teaparty.org...

That really makes no sense. What do funeral homes in Presidio County NORMALLY do with body fluids when people are embalmed there? Why not use that procedure with Justice Scalia's body?
Evidence might be preserved?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yep. I did read that bodies have to be preserved before crossing state lines.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Holy crap. Ya'll are geniuses! That's gotta be it! I do know families request certain funeral homes for different reasons. However, his family didn't live in texas. Did they right away Google funeral home reviews to see which was the best?

Me thinks not.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

Holy crap. Ya'll are geniuses! That's gotta be it! I do know families request certain funeral homes for different reasons. However, his family didn't live in texas. Did they right away Google funeral home reviews to see which was the best?

Me thinks not.

I do believe that the funeral home was chosen "on advice of a family friend:"

The body of the Supreme Court justice was moved to an El Paso funeral home early Sunday.
The body was driven from Marfa and arrived around 2:30 a.m. at Sunset Funeral Homes, according to spokesman Chris Lujan.

Lujan said the funeral home was chosen by family of the justice, and at the advice of a family friend.

Source is article in OP.

Was this perhaps the same family friend (C. Allen Foster) who invited the judge in the first place?
edit on 27-2-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I found another article with conflicting information. According to this one. ..Scalia DID stay in the El presidente suite.

Something else I found interesting:

There is no political angle here," he said. "It was strictly a group of friends sympathetic to the justice's views.

Religious views maybe?

Another note: Poindexter can't remember what Scalia ate. He only remembers it was not steak. That is just odd to me. He knew what he didn't eat, but couldn't remember what he did eat?
www.latimes.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I honestly think it was advice from Foster. I feel he was complicit in all this. If what I've read is accurate, Foster came in place of Scalia's son. Would that make the son also involved?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I found another article with conflicting information. According to this one. ..Scalia DID stay in the El presidente suite.

There is no political angle here," he said. "It was strictly a group of friends sympathetic to the justice's views.

Religious views maybe?

Another note: Poindexter can't remember what Scalia ate. He only remembers it was not steak. That is just odd to me. He knew what he didn't eat, but couldn't remember what he did eat?
www.latimes.com...

Poindexter said there was a map under a bottle of water? Well, that's new. I didn't see that listed in Sheriff Dominguez' incident report. Huh...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Religious views maybe?

www.latimes.com...

Poindexter said there was a map under a bottle of water? Well, that's new. I didn't see that listed in Sheriff Dominguez' incident report. Huh...

You can see the water bottle in this pic. It is on some sheet of paper and if it's a map, it's looks like it's probably a map of the property:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The photos were taken after Scalia was removed. The map wasn't on the list of items in the sheriff's report so was it put there afterward? If so, why?

ETA: All other items in sheriff's report were removed. The aricle says there were no personal items visible on the bed side tables.

edit on 27-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join