It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Looking at the origins of the patron saint upon whom the order is pledged, I've come across the following, please excuse the length of the excerpt, felt it provides much needed context:

Historically there is one that holds up under scrutiny, and is the source of the logo. In the 7th-8th Centuries AD, a French aristocrat named Hubertus (Hubert) had a vision while hunting on Good Friday morning in the Ardennes. He was pursuing a white stag when it turned around with a crucifix between it’s antlers and it spoke to him:

"Hubert, unless thou turnest to the Lord, and leadest an holy life, thou shalt quickly go down into hell". Hubert dismounted, prostrated himself and said, “Lord, what wouldst Thou have me do?” He received the answer, “Go and seek Lambert, and he will instruct you.”

He set out for Maastricht, renounced his birthright and wealth, and met Lambert the bishop, which he became Hubertus’ spiritual director. After the assassination of Lambert in 708 AD by the supporters of Pippin, Hubertus was made bishop. Eventually a vision told him to transport St. Lambert’s remains to Liege and found a cathedral which stands to this day.

St. Hubertus eventually died May 30th, 728 AD. Being buried in Liege but eventually re-interred in Belgium. He is the patron saint of hunters, mathematicians, opticians, and metalworkers. He is also said to be the first one to breed the first Bloodhound (Chien de Saint-Hubert). He is also venerated in the Anglican, Roman Catholic, and Orthodox Churches.

It is believed through the Vision of St. Hubertus that the Ethical Code of Hunting was established, as the stag lectured him:

The hunter ought to only shoot when a humane, clean and quick kill is assured.

He ought shoot only old stags past their prime breeding years.

To relinquish a much anticipated shot on a trophy to instead euthanize a sick or injured animal that might appear on the scene.

One ought never shoot a female with young in tow to assure the young deer have a mother to guide them to food during the winter.

The Master Hunter

Excuse me a few while my creep factor goes into overdrive...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I honestly think it was advice from Foster. I feel he was complicit in all this. If what I've read is accurate, Foster came in place of Scalia's son. Would that make the son also involved?

As I understand it, Foster (Hubertus Big Wig) asked Poindexter to invite Scalia and Son. Foster was going anyway, Scalia's son was originally going, but something work-related came up and he couldn't join his father.

THIS is why I've been trying to find out WHICH of Justice Scalia's sons was originally going (He has FIVE sons).

Paul Scalia is a Roman Catholic Priest. If HE was the son..and received a last minute assignment from the church, which made him have to cancel what his father agreed to and was looking forward to as a father & son trip (a nice lure)...it points to behind-the-scenes premeditation and planning from the Church.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I honestly think it was advice from Foster. I feel he was complicit in all this. If what I've read is accurate, Foster came in place of Scalia's son. Would that make the son also involved?

As I understand it, Foster (Hubertus Big Wig) asked Poindexter to invite Scalia and Son. Foster was going anyway, Scalia's son was originally going, but something work-related came up and he couldn't join his father.

THIS is why I've been trying to find out WHICH of Justice Scalia's sons was originally going (He has FIVE sons).

Paul Scalia is a Roman Catholic Priest. If HE was the son..and received a last minute assignment from the church, which made him have to cancel what his father agreed to and was looking forward to as a father & son trip (a nice lure)...it points to behind-the-scenes premeditation and planning from the Church.

Doesn't he also have son who's a lawyer?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Very true. I have spent most of today reading about Eugene. He seems to be speaking for the family...very insistent that his father died of natural causes.

Once I started looking I noticed that he is a partner at Gibson, Dunn and Crutch. He represent energy companies. He helps them sue the SEC over the Dodd-Frank anti-bribery law. It was passed in 2010. It's supposed to keep things transparent and keep companies from bribing foreign countries.

He has won 6 out of 8 cases, I believe.

He also represented SeaWorld over the killer whale incident.

From the way I understand it....Wallstreet, big banks and big energy companies love him.

This may be way off base, but the order of st hubertus are considered a conservation and hunting group. Which in my book also could be seen as environmental activists.

Background on SEC and Dodd-Frank Frank law mobile.reuters.com...

Wallstreet's secret weaponwww.huffingtonpost.com...

I'm wondering if it was him? Either he was tipped off or just decided not to go. Maybe he is pushing the official narrative so he isn't next?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

If you're thinking he was lured to the ranch, drugged, and then put out in the desert to be hunted then that's DEFINITELY creepy!

He was old, past his prime and sick...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Wait...Did you say Gibson Dunn? Isn't that the same firm that Scalia's personal lawyer is from in Dallas?

Mothermayeye, is that right?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

You know, I don't want to think that, but damned if all these pieces don't point in that direction.

The story I referenced earlier that spoke of a mad hunter has a certain Brothers Grimm feel of realness to it that is inescapable.

I mean, this is Dan Brown level stuff we're talking here.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Dianajune- What do you think those beds in the hallway are for? I don't know, that just sounds a little bad. So, can you elaborate on what Nichols said about it?

I saw pictures of beds in the hallway at Cibolo. It was either on Cibolo's website or Infowars. I never did hear why they are there.

Just seems too odd. Who'd want to sleep in the hallway with other guests milling about? And they have no keys to their rooms.....just latches that can be fastened if you're in the room. Not when you go out for awhile.

Source

There were also beds strangely placed in the hallway leading to Scalia’s suite where his body was found.

Near the beds were bookshelves filled with books on statecraft, geopolitics and the rise and fall of historical empires, the abundance of which seem out-of-place at a West Texas ranch.

Interestingly, most of the rooms at the ranch consist of twin beds not meant for married couples, suggesting the remote ranch was intended more as a meeting place for fraternal orders than as a lodge for traveling families.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I'm finally going through document more carefully. Does anyone else read it as Rob Walters of the Gibson Dunn law firm as being Scalia's personal attorney?

That's how it reads to me. And if so, why would he have a personal attorney working out of Dallas, Texas?

Yep...Rob Walters from Gibson Dunn. Huh.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

You know, I don't want to think that, but damned if all these pieces don't point in that direction.

The story I referenced earlier that spoke of a mad hunter has a certain Brothers Grimm feel of realness to it that is inescapable.

I know, I really didn't want to go there, either. The pope visit nearby got my wheels turning and going down a very dark path.

I mean, C Allen Foster flew to Argentina at the same time Pope Francis was there AFTER Scalia's death. What the heck for?!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I'm almost wondering....were the beds cots? Like roll aways?

Just thinking aloud. Maybe it fit in with the opus dei not sleeping in a comfy bed once a week type thing.
edit on 27-2-2016 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I'm finally going through document more carefully. Does anyone else read it as Rob Walters of the Gibson Dunn law firm as being Scalia's personal attorney?

That's how it reads to me. And if so, why would he have a personal attorney working out of Dallas, Texas?

Yep...Rob Walters from Gibson Dunn. Huh.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I think I'm going to stop for a bit and just read what you guys find after a bit of a break.

Think the tin hat has gotten a bit too tight and it would be best to set it aside for a while methinks.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I think I'm going to stop for a bit and just read what you guys find after a bit of a break.

Think the tin hat has gotten a bit too tight and it would be best to set it aside for a while methinks.

I understand but I hate to see you go. I think you're very beneficial to this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I'm almost wondering....were the beds cots? Like roll aways?

Just thinking aloud. Maybe it fit in with the opus dei not sleeping in a comfy bed once a week type thing.

There's a picture of them in that link I posted a couple of messages back. They look like conventional twin beds, except, imo, they're a little tall. I'm used to beds that are closer to the floor.

They had several lined up in a row......it just seems odd they would be there. Why would someone want to sleep in a hallway that others are using, unless it's got something to do with that hunting order? I don't know.

I don't know if I want to know!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I mean, C Allen Foster flew to Argentina at the same time Pope Francis was there AFTER Scalia's death. What the heck for?!

Did the Pope really go to Argentina right after Scalia's death?...While Foster was/is there?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I read something in a travel listing for the ranch, I posted several pages back about the ranch offering folding beds to guests.

Air conditioning, Alarm clock, AM/FM radio, Bathtub only, Cable television, Coffee/Tea maker, Color television, Connecting rooms, Copier, Cribs, Direct dial phone number, Double beds, Fire alarm, Fire alarm with light, Fireplace, Free toll free calls, Free credit card access calls, Free local calls, Hairdryer, High speed internet connection, Iron, Ironing board, Non-smoking, Remote control television, Shower only, Smoke detectors, Turn down service, Wireless internet connection, Air conditioning individually controlled in room, Extra person charge for rollaway use, Pets allowed, Storage space, Accessible room, Self-controlled heating/cooling system, Extra adult charge, Extra child charge, Extra child charge for rollaway use, Maid service, Handicap room, High speed internet access fee, High speed wireless

www.texasescapes.com...

I really have a hard time imagining the 'Hunted Justice' concept.
edit on 27-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I looked at the picture. High weirdness!! They're not even on wheels to move (or don't appear to be).

This looks more like Heavens Gate type stuff than a ranch.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Did the Pope really go to Argentina right after Scalia's death?...While Foster was/is there?

The Pope is actually still there. And I believe, when the story broke about who Scalia's friend was, Foster was in Argentina. At least, that's what his secretary said.
edit on 27-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The Pope is actually still there. And I believe, when the story broke about who Scalia's friend was, Foster was in Argentina. At least, that's what his secretary said.

Too MUCH coincidence.

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join