It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
"Illuminati Response To Justice Scalia’s Death"

illuminati.am...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Here is an article concerning the 9th circle Satanic cult and the pope. I'm not saying this is true at all, but it talks about missing kids and such.

In my opnion, they throw in the satanic aspect when referring to sacrifice to make satanism look bad. I've done a lot of research about Satanism and they do NOT sacrifice people.

Of course you're going to have wack jobs in every religion, but I feel like it's a way to discredit and cast doubt. Just my opinion.
humansarefree.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

That's weird. Maybe controlled opposition or people being dumb. IF the Illuminati exists...they are NOT going to issue a statement. Period.

I feel the term "Illuminati" has become a pop culture fixture. To the point it's almost laughable.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

IF the Illuminati exists...they are NOT going to issue a statement. Period.

I am not trying to persuade your way of thinking ...
I personally know very little of this case
Being from UK ... this was the first time I have even heard of Justice Scalia

However unless you are an inner member of this Illuminati Organisation ... You can not say with certainty what they would or would not do.

I feel the term "Illuminati" has become a pop culture fixture. To the point it's almost laughable

I agree that Illuminati symbols and references do pervade pop culture as well as other media ... by design

edit on 27-2-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

Here is an article concerning the 9th circle Satanic cult and the pope. I'm not saying this is true at all, but it talks about missing kids and such.

In my opnion, they throw in the satanic aspect when referring to sacrifice to make satanism look bad. I've done a lot of research about Satanism and they do NOT sacrifice people.

Of course you're going to have wack jobs in every religion, but I feel like it's a way to discredit and cast doubt. Just my opinion.
humansarefree.com...

I've seen that before. I posted some articles on the pope several pages back but not sure many posters read it. I honestly don't know WHAT to make of it all. It's just too awful.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

illuminati.am...]http://illuminati.am/illuminati-response-to-justice-scalias-death/

Oh cool.

Looks like a disclaimer after the fact.

I wonder why the Illuminati would be nervous enough to even comment?

edit on Feb-27-2016 by xuenchen because: illuminaughty

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
dp
edit on 27-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

illuminati.am...[/quot e]

Oh...well, if you can't believe the Illuminati,...who CAN you trust?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That would depend upon on pre-disposed opinions verses one's understanding of the Organisation

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I do not believe the Illuminati are "nervous"
This statement was put out through their public outreach programme ... due to them being mis represented and historically accused of many heinous things.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

IAMTAT- Was it you who posted that Scalia's hearse left around midnight? And arrived at El Paso 3:30am? Something is off about this...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

...as well as the myriad of faces the Illuminati has presented to the world, versus the more-than-one's understanding of the organization.
Illumination is more about the shinning light within, rather than the blinding light without.
edit on 27-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
These pics show the hearse left in DAYTIME:

www.mysanantonio.com...

Is this the decoy hearse? Doesn't look like there's hordes of reporters around so why the decoy?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

IAMTAT- Was it you who posted that Scalia's hearse left around midnight? And arrived at El Paso 3:30am? Something is off about this...

I may have....not sure.
I do know that I read that before the actual hearse left the ranch, a 'decoy' hearse was also used to lure away reporters at the ranch.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I should apologize. Maybe that came across a little mean. Totally not my intention.

I understand what you're saying. Once upon a time I believed in the Illuminati. Then it started becoming so mainstream that I found myself rethinking the whole thing.

I do believe there are certain groups of people behind the scenes calling the shots. I don't claim to know exactly who they are. For the past few years I've had this feeling that there is a war being waged between 2 (or more) entities for absolute power. I just can't sort out the good from the bad.

The fact that someone went through the trouble to make that disclaimer tells me a couple of things. This whole thing is gaining traction and we are once again trying to be made out to be crazy.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I may have....not sure.
I do know that I read that before the actual hearse left the ranch, a 'decoy' hearse was also used to lure away reporters at the ranch.

But, exactly how many reporters were there? Cinderela didn't announce the death until almost 2pm and the ranch is way out in the middle of nowhere. How long would it take for the press to move in? There's only a few hours left of daylight left between 2 and 6 pm.

These photos show it's still daylight so I doubt there's a mob of journalists outside trying to get inside. So, why the need for a decoy?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
BTW: Why would the Illuminati give a damn what anyone thinks about it, anyway?
True illumination has nothing to do with ego, low self-esteem, or insecurity.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I may have....not sure.

But, exactly how many reporters were there? Cinderela didn't announce the death until almost 2pm and the ranch is way out in the middle of nowhere. How long would it take for the press to move in? There's only a few hours left of daylight left between 2 and 6 pm.

These photos show it's still daylight so I doubt there's a mob of journalists outside trying to get inside. So, why the need for a decoy?

Good questions, all.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So, why the need for a decoy?

Maybe there was another body?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

...as well as the myriad of faces the Illuminati has presented to the world, versus the more-than-one's understanding of the organization.

Yes many claim to represent the "Illuminati"
Many have used the name and symbols ... some for good and some nefarious

There are several organisations today claiming to represent Illuminati
My post is from one of those Organisations ...

Illumination is more about the shinning light within, rather the blinding light without.

"Illumination" means different things to different people depending on their own understanding or indeed Indoctrinations

It is against the Tenant of this group to kill another Human Being ... But you would only understanding that to be true if you were familiar with the group in question

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join