It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Europe, quit crying about refugees. Sincerely America!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This insane notion that all of the worlds issues America should somehow take on to our own backs is moronic! I feel zero sympathy for them as its quite clear there,s little love for the USA over there. Yes sounding a bit harsh but the ugly honest truth is NOTHING we do for them is ever returned or appreciated! Have enough of the entire planet already coming here to screw us by any means possible & oh my how dare we not like it.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MsAmerica

Very true. There is little love for the USA. And rightfully so. Though it would be curious to ask what exactly causes the dislike. Though your comment is the epitome of anti-conspiracy thinking the USA is being altruistic...one must laugh.
edit on 25-2-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MsAmerica
This insane notion that all of the worlds issues America should somehow take on to our own backs is moronic! I feel zero sympathy for them as its quite clear there,s little love for the USA over there. Yes sounding a bit harsh but the ugly honest truth is NOTHING we do for them is ever returned or appreciated! Have enough of the entire planet already coming here to screw us by any means possible & oh my how dare we not like it.

Complete and utter ignorance.

America is still worshipped and idealized by much of Europe, the rest just sees it as all the other countries- with it's qualities and weaknesses of it's own.

But hatred , no. That is the propaganda that the Bush administration put out there to rally the American people to feel threatened, defensive, emotional, so that their intellect would be shut out by the emotion, cease to think critically, and follow the call to invade and destroy a country.

It has been a while now, the truth has become available to all- it was a ruse, it was a lie, you were duped. Not only there were no nukes, they also weren't responsible for 9-11, and the Europeans NEVER hated you.

Only in the middle easterners do I come across anti-american sentiment. I wonder why?
edit on 25-2-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Europeans dont like Americans though. From what I've seen and perhaps not a suicide bombing hatred toward the USA, but there is something to it.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384

Europeans dont like Americans though. From what I've seen and perhaps not a suicide bombing hatred toward the USA, but there is something to it.

Not what I have observed.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Different experiences. I assure you though. Perhaps it is more of a pride of their own culture. Again I say so from experience.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I've got 23 years of experience in Europe too, but what I see is that they can criticize any and all other countries in various ways, and it doesn't mean they hate or dislike that country.... it is just that in their culture, critical thought is valued and all try to show they are capable of it by pointing out both the good and bad in everything.

But when a bunch of foreigners are present, witnessing this critical analyzation, it is only the Americans that will get offended, upset and claim they are hated on! Even I had to come to grips with my own conditioning, realizing that we are so used to being taught to "only say nice things" and not use any critical thought, that we are hyper sensitive, concluding hatred or hostility when someone as much as voices that we might not be perfect! The hint of any weakness or fault means we are being rejected!

That just is not true for other peoples of the world, it is our own neuroticism, which creates a very polarized view of how others feel about us (they either hate us or adore us) which is not realistic at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join