It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Europe, quit crying about refugees. Sincerely America!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

You totally hit the nail on the head when you said "Our Middle Eastern Allies refuse to take any refugees".

Now this is the question, why?

Isn't Islam the religion of peace and helping other Muslims is a requirement of Islam - funny how not to help but only finance warfare is Saudi's biggest endeavour. In fact they are thinking of invading Syria themselves all with Western weapons one should note plus of course a good dose of wahamism.

Why should Saudi get away with its behaviour which is really in need of accountability from them?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

So I'm just curious to those of you over the pond, what's your view on this kind of immigration now?

Nothing has really changed that much really, unless you live in the big cities. Most of Britain is exactly the same as it was decades ago. Foxes, cows in the field, sheep in the hills. Farmers taking their cows to be milked, geese fly over just as they always have, fishermen bring in the stock from the sea. Postmen deliver their post, cars roll out of the factories, even the factories are quite oldy worldy and based on old communities that haven't changed in decades.

If you go to Britains cities then you notice the change, lots of Africans and Asians wandering around, probably lots more Asians these days than Africans. The cities are in no way representative of the rest of Britain, they never were even 200 years ago when even then they were being filled with machines of the industrial revolution, plus then it was all Irish immigrants, Heugenouts/Jews. Things are always like that in the cities, but out in the suburbs and especially in the sticks Britain is exactly the same as ever. Very nice

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
'Europeans' - hehe.

'Europeans'.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

In America we've had a flood of 20-30million + immigrants

www.state.gov...

Cumulative Summary of Refugee Admissions

Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration
December 31, 2015

Department of State
Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration
Office of Admissions - Refugee Processing Center
Summary of Refugee Admissions
as of December 31, 2015

Regions (Based on the Nationality of the Principal Applicant)
Former Latin
Fiscal Soviet America Near East
Year Africa Asia Europe Union Kosovo Caribbean South Asia PSI Total
1975-2015
Total 326,669 1,461,009 317,412 596,571 14,161 125,657 402,800 8,214 3,252,493

Ok the above stats show your "refugee" intake since 1975 pretty pathetic considering Europe took a third of that, unchecked in less than a year from places where you would call hell on earth. your migrant intake is a different story though

As of 2013, approximately 11.6 million Mexican immigrants resided in the United States—up from 2.2 million in 1980—and Mexicans accounted for 28 percent of the country’s 41.3 million foreign born.

www.migrationpolicy.org...
so migrant verse refugee:
migrant
ˈmʌɪɡr(ə)nt/
noun
noun: migrant; plural noun: migrants

a person who moves from one place to another in order to find work or better living conditions.
refugee
rɛfjʊˈdʒiː/
noun
noun: refugee; plural noun: refugees

a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
"tens of thousands of refugees fled their homes"
so im guessing you think Europes problems is with these guys(which is Americs problem):

illegal alien

noun
a foreigner who has entered or resides in a country unlawfully or without the country's authorization.
a foreigner who enters the U.S. without an entry or immigrant visa, especially a person who crosses the border by avoiding inspection or who overstays the period of time allowed as a visitor, tourist, or businessperson.
Compare resident alien.
when infact its with refugees, wow, i thought you guys got given diplomas in highschool.

so 20 to 30 million with no source to back it up and then basicaly call them pussy's after exposing yourself has having no god damn idea what your talking about, just another loud mouthed american with their head in the sand.

A definitive count of the number of illegal aliens living in the United States is difficult to obtain. For obvious reasons, those who are in the country illegally are reluctant to come forward to be identified and counted. However, demographers have come up with ways to estimate the size of the illegal alien population. The Department of Homeland Security estimated that 11.4 million illegal aliens were living in the United States in 2012 (DHS, March 2013). Pew Research Center estimated that the illegal alien population in 2014 was 11.3 million

www.numbersusa.org...
www.dhs.gov...
edit on 14-2-2016 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I just think it's hilarious how Europeans are reacting to the refugees, a few hundred thousand and everybody have a spaz attack.

We didn't even really make a peep until the last few years when the economy crashed and we realized there weren't enough resources to go around anymore.

Maybe they dont want to wait until their economies crash before doing something about it. You think its hilarious. Do you think it's wise to allow your economy to crash, and your culture to disappear?

I'm happy there is a place like the US where people from around the world can come together to try to blend our cultures, and I'm more than happy for my nation to be the one to host such a gathering... and shoulder that responsibility... There's some good and some bad things but we can handle it I think, and take the good with the bad.

But, I don't think every nation should be that way. If I ever get to visit France, I want to experience France, and the French culture... If I ever get to visit Britain, I want to be able to experience Britain, and the British culture. Just like if I ever get to see Thailand, or India, or any other place... I don't want everywhere in Europe, or any other place, to be just the same as where I came from. And I want the same for generations to come.

Diversity is crucial to the human genome and it must be maintained. We can't all become one culture, one language, one color, one nation. We can get along peacefully with one another without it having to come to that. If we all blend into one people, and that brings about peace and unity, then we never really learned anything because then all you are doing is getting along with someone who looks and acts and speaks the same as you do.

I'm not against people of different races or nationalities getting married and having kids. I'm definitely the last person to speak out against such a thing. So don't get me wrong. I just don't want to see humanity become one single dull grey color. With one familiar culture, and no interesting people or places to visit and get to know.

We need to learn to bring about unity, and peace, while not only enduring, and tolerating eachothers differences, but by Appreciating them! We all have so much we can learn from each other. Keep Earth beautiful, and colorful, and interesting! Don't try to force everybody to be the same. Those who want to mix and mingle, like myself, can, and those who wish to be more conservative and preserve their culture and heritage, are more than welcome to do that, with no fear of being judged as being racist or xenophobic.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Nice flaming thread ...
Hope no one gets banned because of it!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Its amazing coming on here sometimes' and seeing the guff people write. I live in Manchester in an area with high non white' non christian majority. My kids are in the minority at school being white' but its not an issue.
And as somebody mentioned it' we don't want handguns in everyone's pockets. You probably have more people shot and killed by toddlers in the US' than the whole of the UK.
Be proud of your society turning babies into killers, we dont want it.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

27,206 crimes committed in december 2015, 4785 of which were violent, i guess not bad considering in july last year you had a total for the month of 30, 356 crimes of which 5,166 were violent. but you will get on here and try to slap on and tell us its a great place to live!
www.ukcrimestats.com...
edit on 14-2-2016 by PLAYERONE01 because: source

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Do you ever write something that is not totally ignorant, lacking in intelligence, or just plain stupid?

I just think it's hilarious how Europeans are reacting to the refugees, a few hundred thousand and everybody have a spaz attack. In America we've had a flood of 20-30million + immigrants fly here from Asia, Iran, Mexico, and South America. We didn't even really make a peep until the last few years when the economy crashed and we realized there weren't enough resources to go around anymore.

Oh, so you didn't even care until you realised you couldn't handle it, and you think we are idiots for objecting straight away?

In what time frame did these millions immigrate to you country? Are they from war zones were there are muslim terrorists? Are they entering your country unchecked? Does their background make them unsuitable for integration in to your society?

Don't you see how it is part of an orchestrated plan?

And again, just because you don't complain, doesn't make us concerned Europeans idiots.

edit on 14-2-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yeah, well, I dunno... Give it a decade or two. It may very well still be "very nice". But it will very likely be different. Will it still be "Britain"? Maybe I don't have a very complete understanding of the picture there, and I admit that. I do feel that people are justified in having concerns.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Manchester is an OK place. I'm a country girl myself so big city living is not the best, but thats purely personal. However i have no issues with the local commnity where i currently live. Its a family orientated area.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

However i have no issues with the local commnity where i currently live. Its a family orientated area.

So you are doing exactly what that poster said you would do. Saying it is a good place to live, based on your own experience in a "family oriented" area.

What about the non "family orientated" areas?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief
What else am I meant to say? There are 2 options, I don't like it or I do. So the poster was very clever at pointing out I would give my personal opinion of the area I live in.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I do hope your daughter/wife/girlfriend does not get robbed/groped/raped/murdered by an immigrant, I really do...
Try reading real news from the real news online blogs, there are plenty, try looking.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

No, you gave your opinion on the whole city of Manchester based on your experience of a very small part of it. It is called being intellectually dishonest. He was clever in predicting that you would be just that.
edit on 14-2-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Hey America, mind your own business and cleanup your own backyard before talking of others. Sincerely The Rest Of The World.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

And next time you think you have something smart to say, speak for yourself. No need to make an idiot of yourself on behalf of your entire country......

Wth are you even thinking acting like you represent your whole country with that.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Not really I have lived in a few different areas of Manchester, im from Yorkshire myself. I have also lived in Stoke and abroad in Luxembourg. The area i currently live in has a high muslim population, just because an areas has lots of muslims doesnt mean its some kind of ghetto with Sharia law and unsafe streets.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

You are adding stuff that wasn't part of the discussion just now.....

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

In America we've had a flood of 20-30million + immigrants fly here from Asia, Iran, Mexico, and South America

What time frame - comparing Apples to Oranges, your thread is meaningless without a time frame

www.bbc.com...

More than a million migrants and refugees crossed into Europe in 2015, sparking a crisis as countries struggle to cope with the influx, and creating division in the EU over how best to deal with resettling people.
The symbolic milestone was passed on 21 December, the International Organisation for Migration (IOM) said, with the total for land and sea reaching more than 1,006,000.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join