It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Vector99

and even choking people to death on camera in the middle of the sidewalk every day.

That's a bit of a stretch don't you think?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

thats a big if. the problem is there is no evidence of shots, only evidence he reached for his jacket where he had a 9mm. rewatch the video, notice when he puts his hands down and reaches for his gun, he does so about 2-3 times before he is clearly shot and jerks his knee. ive already done this topic about 6 times, so investigate the evidence for yourself or believe what you want.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

I've done the same. I will draw absolutely zero conclusions until I hear audio of the event.

It's likely he was reaching for a gun, but it's not out of the realm of possibility he was shot and reaching for a wound. Only audio will tell that tale. I'll wait for that one.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I understand, but Rosa knew she'd be arrested and when that time came she went peacefully. She made her point and took her stand but obeyed a lawful order. That is a protest and it ignited in people something powerful that changed everything.

These guys took a stand and made their point known but have resisted the law at every turn. Now that they can't avoid it they're surrendering. Like they have much choice. That's the difference.

I still think they should let them walk quietly into a van without stomping them though. There is no reason for that. Give them their dignity. But time is up and it's time to be a man and face it like a man.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Ha. That was epic.

FBI said to the 4 in the refuge: "We are going to have people come in overnight to relieve us."

Sean responded: "I thought you guys were tougher than that. We've been here for two weeks."

HA! That was soooooo good.

Eat it, FBI. Truth in your face. Face your cowardice. As most of the posters in this thread should too. Nice to know who the little dogs that stay on the porch will be.

It's also nice to see who will stay comfortable next to their keyboard, and try to escalate a situation, that needs no escalation....

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I still think they should let them walk quietly into a van without stomping them though. There is no reason for that.

Nor any reason to expect it.
Fry is a loose cannon though.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: EternalSolace

If imminent domain came to collect your home and property or effect your livelihood, it'd be a different story.

What?
What imminent domain? The Hammonds? Bundys?

Imminent domain was widely used by feds, state and locals to wipe out whole black neighborhoods and communities. It was a huge part of the Civil Rights Movement. Nothing much has changed in that regard. It's still a big issue.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: mOjOm

and even choking people to death on camera in the middle of the sidewalk every day.

That's a bit of a stretch don't you think?

I don't mean that happens every day. That happened one day and the other days are some other event. But the fact it happened once without people losing their sh*t still amazes me.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well you paint him with a dozen snipers of course. But let him go peacefully until he doesn't go peacefully. Lead with your head but cover your ass!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Did I ever tell you Patty Hearst was my classmate?
Never mind. Sort of a different scenario.

edit on 2/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

As in your classmate??? Didn't know you were that old.

But no you didn't. Where did you go to school that you have her as a classmate???

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

No. The lands in question in both cases never belonged to any of the ranchers involved afaik. Their argument seemed to be that it should be available for open grazing because the Federal government had no right to possess or control it based on their interpretation of the Constitution.

Maybe the real problem here is just plain ignorance?

Actually, Finicum was arguing an a priori claim, that he had a legal claim preceding the BLM's regulation. I'm not sure how valid it was, and I doubt it would have stood, when you take the legal climate that has evolved around this issue into consideration. He had made a legal claim, though. It's another one of those things that makes one suspicious that he was the one who got shot dead. While Bundy Sr. probably does not have legal grounds to make such a claim, Finicum did.
edit on 10-2-2016 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Um...
Near Stanford.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Finally it all makes sense.

But back on topic- so assuming the FBI isn't lying again, and comes and kills them all in the middle of the night, this should all be over in the morning. Perhaps another day these patriots will see to fight a wiser, better supported battle. But they did raise awareness to a whole lot of people, including apparently several state legislators who are going to be there tomorrow, along with many others to insure the FBI doesn't kill them.
edit on Thu Feb 11th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Um...
Near Stanford.

Not to get off topic but I'm guessing you have some interesting stories.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So on one feed they just shut down for the night and on the other they haven't even connected successfully with Victoria sharp yet. I think that is around two hours difference on the same YouTube channel.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I doubt the legislators will be able to approach the area. They have no business interfering in that manner.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
They better hope they get pics of stuff before they leave.

After AIM's BIA building takeover and Wounded Knee 1973, the FBI was caught damaging the buildings before any pics were taken.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I believe the agreement is that they will turn themselves in to carry the battle to the next level, the courtroom, as Ammon and others have advised them to do.
It seems that once the adrenaline infusion caused by seeing tank-like vehicles advancing on them wore off and they got food and drink, good sense returned. An agreement was reached and both sides have pledged to honor it tomorrow morning.

For those of you who delight in calling them all sorts of nasty names---let me ask you---would you want the world to hear your every reaction as you went through the worst few hours of your life? In hopes of saving your life?
I don't know how old these four are, Fry looks young on the videos I've seen but they sound young and very afraid and yet they stuck to their principles and declared that they would never fire first.

I pray that it will resolve just that way tomorrow.
I think it might need to be emphasized here that these four hold-outs were not actually occupying any buildings. They left the building after the shooting and departure of the rest of the protesters. They say they left the buildings in better shape than they found them but they had since been invaded by the feds.
They also stated that they have LaVoy's guns and Bible. Wonder what will happen to those items?
edit on 11-2-2016 by diggindirt because: spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I wonder if they're using these remaining hours deciding if they should surrender or die for the cause??

Sitting there weighing their future strapped to a propane tank??

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join