It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
She says revolution if they are killed.

I doubt it.

America is lazy.

edit: oh video thought it was livestream?

The stream has ended and will most likely start again in a few hours

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
They are moving in with APCs right now.

There are rules here you know against knowingly posting false information, and in a situation as critical as this one, I'd find a link to support that statement awful quick if I were you.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

It could be the others relief possibly if true...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
They are moving in with APCs right now.

There are rules here you know against knowingly posting false information, and in a situation as critical as this one, I'd find a link to support that statement awful quick if I were you.

Which I've never done and never will do. I am listening to the live feed which has been posted here many times now. Maybe you should be listening to it as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder
You are listening to a loop of the live feed.

This is the call that was rebroadcast live from the refuge on 02/10/16

Try Ffw'dng.

edit on 2/11/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

edit on 11-2-2016 by CraftBuilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I just noticed you don't have your millions of stars anymore...
The fix is ongoing?

link   

originally posted by: Phage
You are listening to a loop of the live feed.

This is the call that was rebroadcast live from the refuge on 02/10/16

Try Ffw'dng.

Ah, ok. Thanks.

link   
yes, phage is correct. you're not listening to the live feed, cause I was and it was over 30 minutes ago. Jesus Christ. I thought the worst. Grr... Get it right man.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
You are mistaken.
I never was one of the millions club.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Here is the difference I see. in Baltimore there were people and property in danger and being destroyed. Those entrusted by the people of the city to keep them safe failed woefully. Millions of dollars in actual damages resulted.

In Oregon the only danger was from the occupying army of the government. They are the only ones who used force and the the peaceful protesters were the only ones harmed. Despite being fired upon, no weapon was fired by them, nor even displayed in any aggressive manner. No rocks were hurled, nor bottles thrown. No buildings were fired, but some were cleaned up and painted.
In Oregon millions of dollars have been and are being expended to "bring to justice" dozen or so peaceful protesters. I don't know about you but it seems to me that a few of those dollars used in this Burns Invasion might have been put to better use somewhere else.... But it has given the town of Burns and one or two nearby resorts a welcome boost in income over the usually dead winter after hunting season ends. Hotels and restaurants that were normally slow have been hopping. Locals have reported that the militia people were good tippers, FBIs---not so much.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

yes, phage is correct. you're not listening to the live feed, cause I was and it was over 30 minutes ago. Jesus Christ. I thought the worst. Grr... Get it right man.

Yes, it's rebroadcasting from six hours ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

This is moderately brutal to listen to. It's very clear, to me anyway, that they want to die. They're doing everything they can, except shooting first, to get the feds to light them up. They obviously think that if they do get shot, without drawing first, they'll go down as some kind of 2nd revolutionary war martyrs. Hero's that took the first stand, as I'm sure they they see it. These people have lost their minds. I wonder if it's from being held up in the building for so long, mostly isolated, or if they were always a bit loopy.
I'm not a huge fan of LEO's in general, especially federal ones, but damn are these guys patient. I can't believe this hasn't gone "Waco" yet. I feel really bad for the family memberst the negotiators keep referencing. Poor kids, have to see their parents, quite possibly for the last time, acting this insane. They actually think that, if they make it out alive, they can convince the FBI to just say, "oh well, they're not leaving. Let's pack it up boys, my wife is making lasagna."
I'm not really sure where I'm going with this post, just figured I'd throw my thoughts out there too!
Hopefully this can be resolved with no one losing their parent(s).

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MDpvc

Hopefully this can be resolved with no one losing their parent(s).

It has been, apparently.
The four have agreed to surrender, sorry, turn themselves in, in the morning. The feed is no longer live.

Perhaps a mod could tag the thread to that effect.
edit on 2/11/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Rebroadcasting something titled as a live feed seems a little haphazard.

My apologies.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It was live.

No longer.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yes hopefully a mod can edit the post to clarify that the stream is over.

I can't edit the post anymore after 4 hours have passed since its creation.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
They were certainly willing to negotiate with the violent protesters in Baltimore, with the mayor even giving protesters 'Who Wish to Destroy, Space To Do That'. Double standards?

Straw man much?

The looters in Baltimore were just as much in the wrong if not even more. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Regardless, you're talking about two completely different scenarios the Gv't has to deal with. One is an entire community in revolt destroying large amounts of property, the other is a small group of heavily (supposedly) armed individuals who took over a federal building and made public threats against the authorities.

Speaking of which, where are all the patriots running to defend such a noble cause? Why aren't people flocking to the ideals?
Maybe.... Just maybe..... Those ideals have very little attraction outside of the fringe right? Ever think about that?

The real world deals in leverage, those looters in Baltimore had some, the armed occupiers in Oregon have very little.

edit on 11-2-2016 by GD21D because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Good thread that was historical even!

Look forward to more later on here I hope...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

No prob, it's just for a minute there... I was really worried. Agreed, mod ought to edit OP so this doesn't happen again. I sent an alert requesting for someone to edit.
edit on Thu Feb 11th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join