It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Siege Happening Live On Phonecall

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
So they're gonna surrender in the morning ....
*YAWN* Move along now, folks! Nothing to see here!
edit on 1022016 by iPadCary because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Not surrendering - turning themselves in

Huh?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

If imminent domain came to collect your home and property or effect your livelihood, it'd be a different story.

What?
What imminent domain? The Hammonds? Bundys?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Your comparison falls flat on at least two points:

1. Rosa Parks didn't take over a bus with a gang of armed militants because.. Rosa Parks wasn't a militant.
2. Rosa Parks actually knew about being oppressed. These people are misinformed drama queens.

They are more the oppressors than the oppressed. Armed out of state mobs taking over buildings and making the locals angry is not a positive thing. In any other country if an armed mob took over a government building they would be called terrorists and taken out. Only in the US do they get to wander around, commit more crimes, and talk about blood baths for weeks before anybody does anything. Something that is completely lost on these idiots. Luckily this group was a bunch of idiots. What if they had been competent? Would they still have given them such an easy time?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Vector99

There's a pretty comprehensive frame by frame analysis at bearingarms.com. Maybe you'd like to give it a look?

Again with no audio...

I'm not saying he wasn't reaching for a gun. I'm saying it cannot be proven either way until audio of the situation is released.

Once the audio is released, if we see him reach for his side then hear bang...well justified shooting. If we hear bang then see him reach for his side, you tell me what it might be.

link   
I'm listening to the same live feed channel on two different machines and there is about an hour difference between them.

link   

That video appears to have been shot some a helicopter. The only sound available would be "CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP' and so on.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: EternalSolace

And I'm quite comfortable calling it a BS arrest. Are you?

Of course we say and think that it's BS now. But there were white folk on that bus back then that cheered her arrest. She just had enough BS and said "F*ck it. I'm not going to the back today."

Exactly why we should be critical, as much as humanly possible, of the current circumstances in Oregon. I personally think the way in which they're fighting for their beliefs is wrong. We're not so far gone as to think that we as voters can't make a difference.

What I'm driving at is that we'd better watch with hawk's eyes as to how those who currently protest, utilizing the 2nd amendment, are treated. One day, the government will cross the line. A line we will all recognize. And this incident is foretelling as to what can be expected for anyone who stands up to the government.
edit on 2/10/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Not surrendering - turning themselves in

Huh?

This is exactly what "Sean" said and he even repeated it.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
I'm listening to the same live feed channel on two different machines
and there is about an hour difference between them.

Proof positive that this is a false flag op.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ah.
Ok. Considering the source it makes perfect sense.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: vjr1113

we have video of him reaching for his jacket, and no evidence of shots before then. thats all both sides have. if he wanted to give up he wouldnt have run, gotten out of his car, and reached for his jacket. im so tired of explaining this, believe what you want.

anyways they've given up. problem solved, no one wants to hear their "patriot" rhetoric

We have video WITHOUT sound of him reaching for his side. He could be reaching for a gun, or a gunshot wound. Without audio to confirm the situation no definitive conclusion can be drawn whatsoever.

Deny ignorance.

i dont know man, him and his followers want a shoot out with the feds. then when one of them reaches for a pocket, where they have a gun. the cops aint gonna think twice. you want to know how to survive a stand off? do what the cops say, keep your hands up, stay in your car, dont run, stay still.

thats my best advice, running, reaching for a pocket when they now you have a gun, is suicide.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

That video appears to have been shot some a helicopter. The only sound available would be "CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP' and so on.

And you REALLY think that is the only video of the event?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

If he was shot and reaching for a gunshot wound that would explain him reaching for his side. If he wasn't shot and was reaching for his side it would explain why he was shot.

That is why audio is VERY crucial for that event.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Phage
Rosa Parks knew what to expect. Rosa Parks did not proclaim that she would rather be dead than in prison. You break the law and you can expect to be arrested.

Did Miss Parks have her AK locked and loaded also??? I always forget. ;D

I don't see much similarity between these guys and Rosa Parks. Other than I'm guessing they've all rode the bus before.

I agree that this protest wasn't exactly the same as Rosa Parks' spontaneous action. The parallel I'm seeing is the attitude that the bigots in those days were saying exactly what some posters on this board are saying---"Go home. You don't represent us." "You are sticking your nose into what's not your business." "They broke the law, shoot them, jail them, make them shut up. I'm tired of hearing about this stuff."
Of course, back in those days it took a really courageous person to say those things to your face. These days it's totally dismaying to see the bigotry and hatred on display from people hiding behind a computer.

I would hope that were I in this position I would handle it with more dignity than I've heard this evening. However, I'm not so deluded about my own stability that I can stand in judgement of others because they had a freak out.
I've never been surrounded by armed troops with tanks and helicopters. But I've certainly done my share of stupid stuff in my younger days that would land me in jail for a long time today. I believe in liberty and justice for all but when my time for justice comes, I'm praying for a good deal of mercy as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Guys!! LEO's are shooting black kids at the park, unarmed minorities and even choking people to death on camera in the middle of the sidewalk every day.

I'm not saying it's right. But splitting hairs over a possible gun in his pocket thing now, in the light of what's happening everywhere else is pretty dumb.

Yah they shot him. WTF did you think was going to happen???

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ha. That was epic.

FBI said to the 4 in the refuge: "We are going to have people come in overnight to relieve us."

Sean responded: "I thought you guys were tougher than that. We've been here for two weeks."

HA! That was soooooo good.

Eat it, FBI. Truth in your face. Face your cowardice. As most of the posters in this thread should too. Nice to know who the little dogs that stay on the porch will be.

edit on Wed Feb 10th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
OMG they just threw on some BS gospel, I'm done listening.

link   

Except that for point one, the 2nd amendment wasn't afforded to african americans. At least in not any proper capacity. That time period is NOT my strong suite, so please feel free to correct me.

No. It was deliberate, non-violent civil disobedience — basically the hallmark of the Civil Rights movement under the influence of leaders like MLK who in turn drew inspiration from Gandhi and also from their understanding of Christian gospel and the example of Jesus. The latter I think is particularly interesting in contrast to these people who seem to believe that God commanded them to take up arms and get into a standoff which doesn't seem particularly in keeping with their own professed faith.

I don't mean to be rude but surely if you're going to express passionate opinion about the struggle for liberty, you should probably have some knowledge of the Civil Rights movement. I don't really see how you can have anything approaching an informed opinion without it.

On point two, they were (claiming) to be oppressed for two different reasons. If imminent domain came to collect your home and property or effect your livelihood, it'd be a different story.

No. The lands in question in both cases never belonged to any of the ranchers involved afaik. Their argument seemed to be that it should be available for open grazing because the Federal government had no right to possess or control it based on their interpretation of the Constitution.

Maybe the real problem here is just plain ignorance?
edit on 2016-2-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

edit on 2016-2-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Eat it, FBI. Truth in your face. Face your cowardice.

Yeah. The cowards. They should have waited another month.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join