It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undisputed proof that demons do exist.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Where is the unquestionable evidence the OP refers to?

I do not see unquestionable evidence here.

Also, the idea that we either agree with the position of the OP or have a "closed mind" is an obvious false dichotomy.

Where's the evidence?

According to the OP local police officials taped for over one hour and then spoke about what they observed along with medical personnel as well. How many witnesses do you need for something to be true?

If the above testimonies of the state officials is not enough evidence for you why don't you subpoena the police department to review their video?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Where is the link to that video?

Where is the announcement of the results of the police investigation?

Where are these "testimonies of state officials" that you're referring to?

Please spare me the snide remarks ... I am asking you for real evidence, not unsubstantiated statements that there is evidence.

Quote the "testimonies of state officials" ... start there.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

But you have provided no evidence. Only a second hand account. A telling of a story. Why is this so convincing to you, even though you have seen the same video i watched. It seems your gullibility is greater than that of the average person.

If this story is all you need to be convinced then you will likely believe anything and therefor your own status as someone who should be listened to is greatly diminished.

Your undeniable proof, is a story someone tells on youtube? You should prob stay away from creepy pasta.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I am sorry DS
Maybe my sarcasm was to subtle in my reply

Go read about the enfield possession, that was caught on tape and by many people yet science ignored that

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Satanic infers Satan which requires Christianity to be real. I fully believe that the bible was just made up of stolen stories from earlier religions in an attempt to form a religion out of nothing. So none of this can be real.

What is real is the power of suggestion and peoples ability to scare themselves into anything to explain an unexplainable situation. Fear is infectious especially among the fearful. Christians are brought up to make this fear part of their lives from an early age.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

One of the best documented cases of demonic presence

any yet no actual evidence is presented - amazing

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

A couple of Youtube videos for you. The first one is concerning this OP.

Still skeptic?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yes, demons exist. But calling them demons is sort of an insult. These demons are conscious beings with thoughts and feelings. God allows them to exist, and so I feel I can co-exist with them to the degree reasonable. Showing LOVE to all is the most effective way to engage in combat with a "demon", including our enemies of all sorts. Kill them with kindness. I'm not saying to just submit to a demon, but rather that peaceful means are well known to be more successful than violent ones in general, and there have been studies to such. We have the right to kill our attackers but is more often not the best solution. Also, if a demon comes near you at random, there is no reason to be rude right off the bat.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Another one concerning OP:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Video 1: Reports about reports.

Where are the documents that substantiate the testimony of the social workers?

Where is the official police report?

You asked for an open mind, and yet, you're providing no actual evidence.

Video 2: Please.

Video 3: Shocked that you offered this as "evidence" in this case.

Absolutely still skeptical ... and becoming moreso.

ETA: You do realize that the Daily Mail UK is a tabloid ... right?
edit on 3-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 3-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
as an atheist, its not that i do not believe certain things. im a prove it to me kind of person. if there isnt solid tangible proof of something, whether it be jesus, ufos, or demons.... its hard for me to believe it.
the term proof is in the pudding rings true. an article, or witnesses to an event is not proof. its circumstantial evidence. do demons exist? maybe, but that doesnt prove that there was a jesus or allah, or any god. what it would prove is there are things we dont understand yet.
Barney and Betty Hill were an American couple who were allegedly abducted by extraterrestrials in a rural portion of New Hampshire on September 19, 1961... just because they said aliens took them doesnt mean aliens exist. theres still no experiment that can be done to prove it, no solid proof.
its like bigfoot.... until a actual body is recovered, i will never believe in bigfoot.
until an actual demon is killed, or captured... i cant believe

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: centarix

Yes, demons exist. But calling them demons is sort of an insult. These demons are conscious beings with thoughts and feelings. God allows them to exist, and so I feel I can co-exist with them to the degree reasonable. Showing LOVE to all is the most effective way to engage in combat with a "demon", including our enemies of all sorts. Kill them with kindness. I'm not saying to just submit to a demon, but rather that peaceful means are well known to be more successful than violent ones in general, and there have been studies to such. We have the right to kill our attackers but is more often not the best solution. Also, if a demon comes near you at random, there is no reason to be rude right off the bat.

You are 99% correct.

Yes they are conscious beings and yes God allows them to exist and LOVE is the answer but not the kind of love you speak of. Please have no mercy for these demons because they will NEVER show you any mercy.

Insulting and being verbally abusive to a demon gives them cause to attack. You should be patient and somewhat respectful BUT also be the one in charge of the situation. Do not give them an inch to squirm. They want only one thing from you..... to die either through sickness or through direct contact with them. They hate mankind because they hate their creator. I don't think you understand the hate they have for mankind. NOT a single one cares for us .... not even the ones (humans) who follow them.

They have made their decision and nothing in or on this world will change them. Anyone who thinks they will ..... CAUTION for this is a trap.

As a demonologist I have had my fair share of contact with them and have seen their true identities. For the most part demons feed on humans and for the most part can be easily defeated until you face off with a fallen angel which is a different story.... the reasoning why most of us should not meddle with spirits....for our own protection and for our families protection. Most people can make a demon leave.... many have the authority and don't even know it (unless legalism is involved) BUT when going up against a fallen angel this is a whole different story....reason for having a priest or two or three available with six to eight strong men to assist.

IMO when you understand that there is a spiritual world out here, you can better protect yourself and your family from random attacks BUT you can also benefit from the spiritual world. How? Through proper prayers ( will not discuss in thread) want info send me a message.

Thanks for your input.

Star from me!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
as an atheist, its not that i do not believe certain things. im a prove it to me kind of person. if there isnt solid tangible proof of something, whether it be jesus, ufos, or demons.... its hard for me to believe it.
the term proof is in the pudding rings true. an article, or witnesses to an event is not proof. its circumstantial evidence. do demons exist? maybe, but that doesnt prove that there was a jesus or allah, or any god. what it would prove is there are things we dont understand yet.
Barney and Betty Hill were an American couple who were allegedly abducted by extraterrestrials in a rural portion of New Hampshire on September 19, 1961... just because they said aliens took them doesnt mean aliens exist. theres still no experiment that can be done to prove it, no solid proof.
its like bigfoot.... until a actual body is recovered, i will never believe in bigfoot.
until an actual demon is killed, or captured... i cant believe

Actually witnesses are not circumstantial evidence but direct evidence and if there are more than one credible witness such as in this case where there are police officials, medical personnel and state workers involved and they all testify that what the saw is real.......then there is your proof.

See Wiki for definition of circumstantial evidence versus direct proof.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Do you have a thread where you have shared your experience about the various sorts of evil-doing spirits you have encountered? There seem to be a large number of different entity types on Earth that have powers and sometimes take on virtually all of the human form. Some of them are a force for good IMO. But others not so much.

I really have a tough time understanding that there are beings out there who will literally never be capable of choosing good. I think a fallen angel can get on its feet and improve its outlook on life.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I am sorry DS
Maybe my sarcasm was to subtle in my reply

Go read about the enfield possession, that was caught on tape and by many people yet science ignored that

No problem you did not hurt my feelings and I do understand this subject matter is very diverse. I have never been to the moon, or at the bottom of the pacific ocean or two miles underneath the earth surface but those who have is all we have to go with. So if one of the astronaut or cosmonaut is on his deathbed and says he saw an alien vehicle land next to their ship on the moon......then I would believe he believes this and I would have no way to disprove it, would I?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I really have a tough time understanding that there are beings out there who will literally never be capable of choosing good. I think a fallen angel can get on its feet and improve its outlook on life.

The bad ones are simply on a tight leash being given orders by their handler. Its basically comply or be screwed for eternity.

Fallen angels can repent. However, they chose to fall to Earth aeons ago, hence they forsook Heaven. They will never be allowed back into Heaven. Hopefully Jesus will allow them to exist alongside humans once Jesus returns for His 1000 year rule.

Its quite funny how saying that fallen angels can be forgiven really gets under the skin of Christian fundamentalists. Even using Jesus's own words where 'everyone who asks for forgiveness from Yahushua will be forgiven' makes them go silent as i found out one day. It was like listening to a pin drop onto grass.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Do you have a thread where you have shared your experience about the various sorts of evil-doing spirits you have encountered? There seem to be a large number of different entity types on Earth that have powers and sometimes take on virtually all of the human form. Some of them are a force for good IMO. But others not so much.

I had to look....
NO I don't. I know I have given numerous responses in other threads. One reason why I don't is the rude and sarcastic remarks and another reason is because I am "known" and "marked" by both heaven and hell. When I speak out a demon's name or even write his/her name I will have an unpleasant experience coming from this entity. My home is protected but once I leave and travel it becomes dangerous some times..... car malfunctions (new car), traffic accidents, people I have never met nor spoken to growling and/or attacking me for no reason, many many other reasons. I have been close to losing my life on numerous occasions......four head on collisions... each one the vehicle drove into my lane and hit my car head on. I have walked upon numerous people who are attempting suicide... and then they grab me and try to take me with them.... and just before they make their move, their face changes.... sometimes another voice can be heard coming out of their mouth. Now when I leave the home I have one or two friends with me and they are shocked to see what sometime happens.

I live on the second floor in a condo. On my balcony I often hear growling (no dogs allowed in neighborhood) but I am talking about a growl that is not a dog. Big difference between a dog growl and an evil growl!! Often I see both red or yellow eyes as they peak through my (not fully closed) shutters BUT they can not enter.

Mental institutions are full of possessed and obsessed people and the medical field just pumps them full of drugs keeping them knocked out. You can see the difference between a mental disease and a possessed person. I can no longer go into a couple of them because the employees freak out after seeing what I preach and I end up speaking with the administrator who refuses me to come back..... even after I helped a few people who no longer showed any signs of mental disease without any need of further medication or "therapy".

It is VERY hard to understand what is demonic and what is not for sometimes they will trick you and act as if they are angelic. Lucifer will do this and a few other are known to do this as well. Just like the demon who has control over the ouija board, ZO ZO, - he comes to you as a friend/helper but once he has control over you is when he shows his real face. It is all about legalism.... once they have a legal right to possess, obsess or manipulate by you giving/allowing them access to you and of course your family.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

The bad ones are simply on a tight leash being given orders by their handler. Its basically comply or be screwed for eternity.

Fallen angels can repent. However, they chose to fall to Earth aeons ago, hence they forsook Heaven. They will never be allowed back into Heaven. Hopefully Jesus will allow them to exist alongside humans once Jesus returns for His 1000 year rule.

Its quite funny how saying that fallen angels can be forgiven really gets under the skin of Christian fundamentalists. Even using Jesus's own words where 'everyone who asks for forgiveness from Yahushua will be forgiven' makes them go silent as i found out one day. It was like listening to a pin drop onto grass.

I consider myself a Christian fundamentalist (non violent) and agree with everything you say but about the fallen angels.....sons of God who were convinced to follow Lucifer and serve him and no longer the "Father in heaven". Of course I can not prove it but it is my opinion the fallen angels will never receive penance for their gross sin. Remember they are immortals (for now) and were made perfect with knowledge and wisdom and they were shown by Lucifer what free will is........ in heaven it is ONLY the will of the Father (big theme another time) What I am saying those in heaven serve the father and son and no one else.

NOTE: Trying to take a long explanation into a short one.
Free will is what God gave mortals and not the angels. This was taught to those who fell by Lucifer.

Fallen angels truly hate mankind who follow the "Father" and now also the "Son" in heaven. If you ever met one you would see the hatred and arrogance they have towards us. We are the image of our God.... not the offspring of some monkey or ape.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
All I see here are claims of supernatural activity, not any proof at all. Also all I see is claims that it was seen by a lot of people, but there's no direct testimony from those people. Why do people keep calling witness testimony "Undisputed proof?" testimony is evidence, not proof. Where's this video that caught all these supernatural events occurring? If that sort of thing was actually recorded it would be ALL OVER youtube but the video is nowhere to be seen... just like all the cases of "Posession" we get some scary noises and voices but no video at all. Did anyone take samples of the "oil" that leaked from the walls to have it tested?

I get that your belief system is based on supposed eyewitness testimony with no actual proof, but some of us need a little more than that to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join