It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undisputed proof that demons do exist.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Thanks for your efforts in your OP, but I like a lot of others fail to see the 'undeniable' evidence, and I don't have a closed mind.
I know a fair a bit about this subject as my best friend was a satanist for 3 years, a pagan priest before that, and the most intelligent person I have ever met. (for the record, satanism is more of a way of life than a religion) He had a baphomet made, black candles, the satanic bible, and used to do spells every night (which was kinda spooky yet funny, as we shared a flat at the time and our bedrooms were next to each other) . I digress, he's now an atheist, an entrepreneur, a self help enthusiast and an inventor. My point is he is smart and trustworthy, and I'm afraid his opinion on things like this outweighs yours heavily.

Good effort though snf

Off topic: I have a some books (fiction) that you will LOVE (if you enjoy fiction that is) Look up the author Stephen Leather and the Jack Nightingale series. It's basically crime thrillers with a supernatural twist. It works really well whether you are a believer or not, I highly recommend them!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here's the original ATS post from 2014

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the article

ux.indystar.com...

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Are you actually claiming that multiple people trying to jump off buildings or bridges have tried to take you with them? That you're so "special" that supernatural entities are always trying to "get" you? That you actually went into a mental hospital and started telling people they were POSSESSED and were surprised that the staff were upset??

Man, that is some weapons-grade delusion right there.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Tristran

I have found for myself, the best defense against negative spirits/ demons is to have no religion- but to be aware that you are a sovereign soul and to stand your ground against spiritual/metaphysical bullies. But to each their own.

Not necessarily religion but spirituality, strength, confidence. Negative entities don't want to f#ck with that stuff. Also they steer clear of art. A psychic/medium told me this.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's a state of mind! Your actually open minded prepared to weigh up the facts or simply in a silo with your own beliefs. There are many reports of law enforcement officers seeing strange events UFO,s are a classic example but they are not believed and occasionally ridiculed. As for police video evidence I'm sorry but once it's in the system it's not going to be released for voyerism. In respect of the OP Dr Karla Turner did lots of research into abductions and demons with her conclusion being along the lines of entities crossing dimensions. She maybe right or maybe wrong and I'm not sure if it's a religious thing but I'm open minded unlike a lot of people.
edit on 3-2-2016 by redchad because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
All I see here are claims of supernatural activity, not any proof at all. Also all I see is claims that it was seen by a lot of people, but there's no direct testimony from those people. Why do people keep calling witness testimony "Undisputed proof?" testimony is evidence, not proof. Where's this video that caught all these supernatural events occurring? If that sort of thing was actually recorded it would be ALL OVER youtube but the video is nowhere to be seen... just like all the cases of "Posession" we get some scary noises and voices but no video at all. Did anyone take samples of the "oil" that leaked from the walls to have it tested?

I get that your belief system is based on supposed eyewitness testimony with no actual proof, but some of us need a little more than that to believe.

Credible eye witnesses is proof. It is called direct evidence PROOF. In a court of law this case would be found credible based upon numerous CREDIBLE witnesses.

Proof has been given .... you simply have rejected it based upon your own beliefs and no other reason.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
the fallen angels.....sons of God who were convinced to follow Lucifer and serve him and no longer the "Father in heaven".

Ever wondered what 'Operation Iraqi Freedom' applied too in 2007 ?

The military operation had nothing to do with modern Iraq. It was related to the event in 2007, where 3 of the 200 fallen watchers rebelled against Lucifer and turned back to Yahushua.

Even Shemyhaza (joint leader) rebelled and left Lucifer no option but to have to indirectly admit that 3 of his allies had repented. Hence 3 watchers had gained freedom from the old Iraq when the fallen watchers originally landed on Mount Hermon.

One of them was even caught on CCTV at a gas station in Ohio, 2007. Search for 2007, gas, station, Ohio, angel, blue, on Youtube.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

how do you know that is a rebel?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Eyewitness testimony is not proof it's evidence.

... and universally acknowledged as "not the best evidence. "

But apparently the only evidence here.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Awesome thread mate , I was recently also thinking about writing a thread like this. I can also not believe why people are still denying the existence of the unseen world. Think about all the past civilisations that mentioned their encounters with the unseen world (in some cases they make themselves visible, almost always in the form of a black figure), uncountable testimonies, here on ATS alone I've seen a lot of threads of people who shared their stories.... Were they ALL making this up or is there really something?

Indeed my conclusion was the same as yours : They simpy don't WANT to believe because that will shake the foundation of their current beliefs.

I also wrote a thread or 2 in the paranormal section about demons aka evil jinn (I'm muslim). You should check 'em out even if it is only to strengthen your belief. I have to admit that I'm happy I experienced what I experienced, whenever I'm in doubt about the existence of God, these memories immediately erase every bit of it.

Cheers bro and good luck in dealing with the people who believe that everything can be explained with logic and science....

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: redchad
It's a state of mind! Your actually open minded prepared to weigh up the facts or simply in a silo with your own beliefs. There are many reports of law enforcement officers seeing strange events UFO,s are a classic example but they are not believed and occasionally ridiculed. As for police video evidence I'm sorry but once it's in the system it's not going to be released for voyerism. In respect of the OP Dr Karla Turner did lots of research into abductions and demons with her conclusion being along the lines of entities crossing dimensions. She maybe right or maybe wrong and I'm not sure if it's a religious thing but I'm open minded unlike a lot of people.

Good points and throughout history there were many credible witnesses who speak of UFO, NDE, and spirits. I believe the day is coming where most will believe ....once they have a supernatural experience and those not prepared might end up dead or even worse.....

Due to ridicule and hate is why most of us don't tell non believers our stories. I have tons of them which I will keep to myself some are not to be shared with anyone ....anyway.

I know of one other demonologist here at ATS who no longer participates due to rude and hateful ATS members.

Your loss not mine.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Possible evidence of a phenomena governed by the laws of physics.

Trying to shoe-horn a personal (and probably wrong) belief system on top of that possible evidence is more of an inverse-strawman logical fallacy than anything.

Now just to head off a possible ad-hominem reply....I've dealt with a variety of such stuff, to include multiple 'possessions', including animal 'posessions' with physical side-effects.

But honestly, we are too young a species with too poor a knowledge of physics to definitively prove what phenomena like that are.

Dragging religion into it would just compound the error.

Kev

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
how do you know that is a rebel?

i am in contact with Shemyhaza who gave me the information.

If this rebel is still on Lucifer's side, then the 200 fallen watchers will probably defeat Yahweh this time round. In the past, they tried to protect Atlantis from a tsunamis during the Days of Noah. All 200 of them failed back then.

If there are only 197 now, then they will fail to stop the 7 Year Tribulation from occurring, let alone Judgement Day. So time will tell. Its just a matter of waiting to see if the 7 Year Tribulation happens or not.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
S+F

However, instead of utilising this information in the form of 'haha, told you so', state to ATS that you are here to help non-believers protect themselves from the djinn / daemons / negative entities etc in the coming days of chaos.

At present, a lot of them are going to get angry and simply stick their heads in the sand rather than open their minds to reality.

As the veil continues to thin, more sightings of negative entities will become evident. Its then that believers will be needed to guide non-believers back to the Love of Christ Messiah.

I agree with everything but the last sentence. You tell the OP not to give way to "haha I told you so"...

The you go ahead and do the same thing with your so called messiah? The irony dude.....

People INTUITIVELY KNOW there are unseen forces and identities/intelligences that exist. Being limited to the 5 senses and what they are limited too, allows most to ignore or pretend nothing is actually there.

Take big bang for instance; before there was a space that allowed physical manifestation to be birthed in what we called universe....

Before the first instance of matter being manifested, there was something behind it that allowed it to be, to im/ex-plode and expand. Something came BEFORE the instance of matter, to allow it to be.

Same goes for demonic forces and the unseen that religion and oral tradition has recorded throughout time, which remains unaltered in its message- there is unseen intelligences and forces that exist, some existed before matter, some created the foundation for the universe (God concept).

I say this all, because, I think a huge portion of humanity pretend nothing exist beyond what their 5 senses are receptive too. Yet, They intuitively KNOW and FEEL that yes, indeed there are unseen natures they don't understand.

Rather be confused, mystified, and in internal conflict of what is real or not, they choose to remain limited to the 5 senses and what they offer.

But as Tristan was saying before his messiah folded his message, was most would have to CHANGE how they behave, operate, think , act and react, and live in general.
It would give weight to the concept of karma, which if you've been self centered and careless about most of life save your own, then that would be seen negative.

And no atheist wants to be wrong or negative.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

A witness is not direct evidence! Direct evidence would be something TANGIBLE that could be directly linked with an event... there's a term used to describe an event that has no real evidence and only witness testimony, and it's called "Hearsay." You can rant all you want about being closed minded, but large groups of people fool themselves into believing things every day.

the VIDEO would be evidence. Since supposedly they have video of a girl levitating and a boy walking backwards straight up a wall, you'd think someone would have brought that evidence forth.

Man, it's amazing how people don't understand simple words like "fact" "truth" "proof" and "evidence." To some people those are just emotional buzzwords you can throw at anything you want to give more weight to your statements.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Possible evidence of a phenomena governed by the laws of physics.

Trying to shoe-horn a personal (and probably wrong) belief system on top of that possible evidence is more of an inverse-strawman logical fallacy than anything.

Now just to head off a possible ad-hominem reply....I've dealt with a variety of such stuff, to include multiple 'possessions', including animal 'posessions' with physical side-effects.

But honestly, we are too young a species with too poor a knowledge of physics to definitively prove what phenomena like that are.

Dragging religion into it would just compound the error.

Kev

WOW. Star for you!..... even though we have different opinions. You reminded me of how I have never spoken of animal possessions even though I too have experience in this field.

I understand your disapproval of religion being involved and I will be the first to say that there are MANY other cultures and beliefs that are not considered religious have just as many events occur where they were victorious removing evil spirits from some poor soul. Why there is a story in the NT that talks about magicians who were capable of preforming acts that no other mortal man could do... why one of them actually flew through the air like superman.

However and here comes the big question...... is the way these other people who are helping to heal some poor soul , where is their power coming from and who is behind it?

I have seen many false healings where the victim is healed for a few hours to a few days and then the symptoms and the disease/illness returned. Voodoo is most famous for this type healing magic. Voodoo priests want you to return again and again so their spells are ALWAYS temporary and often they replace your old curse with a new one.

I know the God that I serve; in the name of his only begotten son, Jesus, also known as Yeshua, is the healer. I am but a simple servant and I have never seen a false healing when using the name of Jesus but not only physically healed but spiritually healed as well, you see the face change to one of peace. The torment is gone. They ALL cry like small children because that appears to be only way....

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You are free to hold unsubstantiated theories just like the rest of us.

Personally? In my view the old Assyrian desert god who is now worshipped as God, is probably the single most successful 'demon' in the world..with billions posessed and deceived...spouting vaporous nonsense.

But I will fight for everyone to have the 'freedom' to live their life as they wish. Taking a few basic history classes before offering up their 'soul' to a monster might be common sense....but common sense isn't common in this world.

I wish you the very best.

Kev

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter

A witness is not direct evidence! Direct evidence would be something TANGIBLE that could be directly linked with an event... there's a term used to describe an event that has no real evidence and only witness testimony, and it's called "Hearsay." You can rant all you want about being closed minded, but large groups of people fool themselves into believing things every day.

the VIDEO would be evidence. Since supposedly they have video of a girl levitating and a boy walking backwards straight up a wall, you'd think someone would have brought that evidence forth.

Man, it's amazing how people don't understand simple words like "fact" "truth" "proof" and "evidence." To some people those are just emotional buzzwords you can throw at anything you want to give more weight to your statements.

You need to stop watching NCIS.

Hearsay is another person repeating something they heard from another person. What you said about hearsay is totally wrong.

Circumstantial versus Direct Evidence

Evidence comes in many forms, such as eyewitnesses, participants, prior statements by the defendant, documents, physical evidence, and scientific evidence, like fingerprints or DNA. No matter the form, there are two basic kinds of evidence that may be admitted in court – direct evidence and circumstantial evidence.

Direct evidence does not require any reasoning or inference to arrive at the conclusion to be drawn from the evidence. Circumstantial evidence, also called indirect evidence, requires that an inference be made between the evidence and the conclusion to be drawn from it.

A common example used to illustrate the difference between direct and circumstantial evidence is the determination of whether it rained. On the one hand, if a person testified that he or she looked outside a window and saw rain falling, that is direct evidence that it rained. If, on the other hand, a witness testified that he or she heard distant pitter patter, and later walked outside and saw that the ground was wet, smelled freshness in the air and felt that the air was moist, those sensations would be circumstantial evidence that it had rained.

Circumstantial evidence is often discussed as if it carries less weight than direct evidence. Under the law - and in life - that is not necessarily true. The example above demonstrates that both direct and circumstantial evidence may be equally reliable. In both scenarios, there would be strong proof of rain. Any piece of evidence, whether direct or circumstantial, must be evaluated in terms of whether the source of the evidence is reliable.

Evidence comes in many forms, such as eyewitnesses, participants, prior statements by the defendant, documents, physical evidence, and scientific evidence, like fingerprints or DNA. No matter the form, there are two basic kinds of evidence that may be admitted in court – direct evidence and circumstantial evidence.

Direct evidence does not require any reasoning or inference to arrive at the conclusion to be drawn from the evidence. Circumstantial evidence, also called indirect evidence, requires that an inference be made between the evidence and the conclusion to be drawn from it.

A common example used to illustrate the difference between direct and circumstantial evidence is the determination of whether it rained. On the one hand, if a person testified that he or she looked outside a window and saw rain falling, that is direct evidence that it rained. If, on the other hand, a witness testified that he or she heard distant pitter patter, and later walked outside and saw that the ground was wet, smelled freshness in the air and felt that the air was moist, those sensations would be circumstantial evidence that it had rained.

Circumstantial evidence is often discussed as if it carries less weight than direct evidence. Under the law - and in life - that is not necessarily true. The example above demonstrates that both direct and circumstantial evidence may be equally reliable. In both scenarios, there would be strong proof of rain. Any piece of evidence, whether direct or circumstantial, must be evaluated in terms of whether the source of the evidence is reliable.

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I believe Zag Bagans from Ghost Adventures owns that house now. He stated that he has finished filming it and it will soon be released.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

The possession and exorcism of Ammons was actually filmed inside the house by police. Throughout the hour-long film officers hear testimony of children picked up and flung against walls and furniture; of adults being ‘choked to death’ by some supernatural force; of a demonic form appearing in different shapes – the shadow of a man, a black looming monster; an apparition of a withered old lady with red eyes and hood; of a house that bled clear, odorless oil and of the household’s three children convulsing and chanting Satanic verses. In a chilling aside, in a separate audio recording made by one of the officers as he took pictures while his colleague filmed – audible here exclusively at MailOnline – the two officers’ speech is cut across by a whispered, but clear, ‘Hey.’ Neither said or heard it at the time. Both are now convinced it is a demonic rasp, issuing a welcome or a challenge as they stood unwittingly on the lip of a ‘portal to hell.’ At one point, Ammons’ mother, Rosa Campbell, who acted as ‘paranormal tour guide’ to the officers drawn from Gary, Lake County and Hammond Police Departments, admitted saying to her daughter: ‘Nobody’s going to believe this, Toya.’ Certainly few involved in the case wanted to when it began in early spring 2012. But today, the veteran police officers, experienced physicians, paramedics, nurses, social workers and clergy linked to the case speak of being ‘attacked’ by demons, profoundly shaken and left with little choice but to believe that ‘something’ possessed the 32-year-old mother-of-three and the rented home in which she, her children and her mother, lived from November 2011 until May 2012. Rosa recalled an occasion on which she was down there alone doing some cleaning: ‘I started coughing and joking so bad…I was praying the whole time and they don’t like for us to pray. They don’t like that at all. ‘Something down there was choking me to death, I don’t know what it is.’

On another occasion she said that her daughter, Latoya and godson were in the basement when, according to Rosa: ‘He felt like something was stabbing him in the stomach. The more he was was reading the Bible, the more it was stabbing, punching... they saw something flying across the room and land “blam” like that.’ Rosa reached for the object she claimed had been flung by some demonic force – a small Holy Family ornament. She also said that her daughter had told her that, as the force had grown in power she had seen it’s full manifestation in her bedroom one night. ‘She said it was like a scary, ugly, black monster… she couldn’t say anything else.’

Two of them most disturbing physical manifestations were witnessed by several medics and law enforcement officials.

SOURCE

One of the best documented cases of demonic presence. Multiple medical and law enforcement officials witnessed these events. According to the news article one of the witnesses even taped what they saw.

As many here on ATS know I have written often about demons and their existence meanwhile those hard core non-believers who wish to not believe in this theory is now clearly a fact based on numerous witness accounts. Here is the proof needed to show that demons do exist. This can not be explained in any way other than there are invisible creatures to the human eye that can and do attack humans and find religious artifacts to be repulsive.

You see.... if everyone would be honest about this theme they would have to realize that if there are demons..... then there must be other things unseen to the human eye.....angels? God? Satan? Jinn?

It is IMO this one article destroys any beliefs atheists and other non-believers might have concerning demons.... a spiritual being. So this act of violence witnessed is proof of a spiritual world beyond most people's comprehension because IF this is true as the article has proven then there is much more to this spiritual realm as atheist and non believers attempt to refuse to believe.

I know why atheist and other non believers refuse to believe in this......they would have to make big changes in their life styles.... something they REFUSE to do. This would mean they would have to see that God does indeed live. This OP is not to debate about God and his existence this OP is to show that there is indeed a spiritual unseen world around us.

For those who enjoy research and are looking for truth... this subject is not hard for anyone to understand that demons are real. Simply because you have not seen one does not mean they don't exist and attempting to explain it away with mental disease by using various terms in psychology or with psychiatry and GENERALIZING it all is deceitful and dishonest. Most psychologist and psychiatrist earn a majority of the annual income and become large grants based upon these exact issues of seeing and experiencing demons. Yes there is mental illness but in the medicine field it is ALL classified as mental and this is the mistake. So to the scientist who want to stick to their explanation of the definition of "science" you will never progress when it comes to spiritual revelation and to those who have written manuals and books about disregarding the spiritual world as nothing more than imagination will one day (actually already) will be shown wrong and this should make people think what else are they wrong about.

Are you open minded enough to look into this phenomenon or do you plan to stay closed minded?

There are some logical fallacies here.

Let us say for the sake of argument that some kind of energetic non-corporeal or other- dimensional beings existed, which you here label demons.

None of it "proves" that they are in fact demons, nor does it in fact prove that let us say Christianity as a whole is correct.

There are countless stories of some kind of energetic beings across most ancient cultures. So the existence of them being proven would in no way prove a single one of these belief systems. It would only show that various culture have experienced them across the aeons, and they have been labeled according to the cultures of the time.

Do you now see why you are being illogical?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join