It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undisputed proof that demons do exist.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

In my view the old Assyrian desert god who is now worshipped as God, is probably the single most successful 'demon' in the world..with billions posessed and deceived...spouting vaporous nonsense

Boo-yah! (Fairly literally here...) and yuppers... painful and silly as some might think on both ends of the belief spectrum.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I actually wouldn't know.
I couldn't begin to understand,but I apologize if you think I was being judgemental.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Some perped it, some joined in, and the police were called to make it 'official'.

Maybe ... maybe.. . probably even, in this case as it's a tad ...er much... but it does happen in our (un)common reality... and where would Star Wars be without Darth Vader, for example as we so love the "bad guy."

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
The article proves nothing
Only that some people are delusional and are linked in some kind of mass mind trick, probably all hypnotised

The only real way to prove anything is with real hard data, scientific evidence, real scientists.

"Real" Scientists, huh?

You mean like these?

Apparent Detection via New Telescopes with Concave Lenses of Otherwise Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITE)

Abstract: By using telescopes with concave lenses, known as Santilli telescopes (trademark and patent pending by the U.S. publicly traded company Thunder Energies Corporation), we review preceding evidence for the apparent existence of antimatter galaxies, antimatter asteroids and antimatter cosmic rays. Independently from these astrophysical detections, we present for the first time evidence for the apparent existence of entities in our terrestrial environment that are solely visible via telescopes with concave lenses, while being invisible to our eyes and to conventional Galileo telescopes with convex lenses, which entities leave dark images in the background of digital cameras attached to the Santilli telescopes. These entities are here called Invisible Terrestrial Entities of the first kind (ITE-1) or dark ITE. We then present, also for the first time, evidence for the apparent existence in our terrestrial environment of additional entities that are also visible to telescopes with concave lenses while being invisible to our eyes and to conventional telescopes with convex lenses, which entities leave bright images in the background of digital cameras. These additional entities are here called Invisible Terrestrial Entities of the second kind (ITE-2) or bright ITE. It is pointed out that both types of entities generally move in the night sky over sensitive areas, and their behavior generally suggests unauthorized surveillance. This paper has been motivated by the significance and diversification of the collected evidence, as well as available independent confirmations, that warrant systematic inspections of the sky over our sensitive civilian, industrial, and military installations via telescopes with concave lenses, so as to detect possible unauthorized surveillance.

American Journal of Modern Physics 2015; X(X): XX-XX Published online MM DD, 2015 (www.sciencepublishinggroup.com...) doi: 10.11648/j.XXXX.2015XXXX.XX ISSN: 2326-8867 (Print); ISSN: 2326-8891 (Online)  

American Journal of Modern Physics

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Why are there no videos of exorcisms?

I made a thread about videos and exorcisms a couple years ago. Seems relevant.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
S+F

However, instead of utilising this information in the form of 'haha, told you so', state to ATS that you are here to help non-believers protect themselves from the djinn / daemons / negative entities etc in the coming days of chaos.

At present, a lot of them are going to get angry and simply stick their heads in the sand rather than open their minds to reality.

As the veil continues to thin, more sightings of negative entities will become evident. Its then that believers will be needed to guide non-believers back to the Love of Christ Messiah.

As the veil thins, it will be apparent that the Christ Messiah does not exist, and never did.

I am perturbed at the efforts I might have to take just to protect myself from the hordes of "demons" released from the death grip they have on ALL of the religions.

But most interestingly the ones controlling the Christians are the of the highest level, and will receive the treatment they so deserve.

Trust me when I say this, you will be screaming for mercy and it will be APPARENT to you that you were had all along.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'll leave one thought to ponder, for those who know the dark buggers exist in some manner and perceive them as some eternal, cunning, powerful force of entropy and nastiness who can see across time and dimensions...

why are they wasting time screwing with us?

With a big wide universe likely spilling over with lifeforms that would pose a real challenge for corruption, why us barely sentient animals (or holy, mini replicas of the almighty, if that is your assertion)?

Pretty sad, if you ask me... like kicking retarded puppies (or teensy, partially finished models of the hugeness that is all).

My own take is that they are cowardly losers, like all bullies, and not nearly the threat they would like to project.

Poor guys just need a hug and some attention... or a shake of the head, roll of the eyes and a passing by with a wide berth.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Tristran
S+F

However, instead of utilising this information in the form of 'haha, told you so', state to ATS that you are here to help non-believers protect themselves from the djinn / daemons / negative entities etc in the coming days of chaos.

At present, a lot of them are going to get angry and simply stick their heads in the sand rather than open their minds to reality.

As the veil continues to thin, more sightings of negative entities will become evident. Its then that believers will be needed to guide non-believers back to the Love of Christ Messiah.

As the veil thins, it will be apparent that the Christ Messiah does not exist, and never did.

I am perturbed at the efforts I might have to take just to protect myself from the hordes of "demons" released from the death grip they have on ALL of the religions.

But most interestingly the ones controlling the Christians are the of the highest level, and will receive the treatment they so deserve.

Trust me when I say this, you will be screaming for mercy and it will be APPARENT to you that you were had all along.

You have been completely fooled, and then this being fooled has also been pumped up with the pride of your knowledge, but the knowledge you think you know about all of this is complete rubbish.

Christ does indeed exist and will be your only possible refuge when your day comes for an accounting. I hope you make it. Any deception that intends for someone to say the Christ does not exist, is inspired and executed upon you by the father of lies.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yup.

Muses (as in poetic inspiration) were daimons too. Many many good examples. But you knew that...
I mentioned that for others.

Kev

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Tristran

I have found for myself, the best defense against negative spirits/ demons is to have no religion- but to be aware that you are a sovereign soul and to stand your ground against spiritual/metaphysical bullies. But to each their own.

The ancient Egyptian Goddesses seem to work nicely. But I'm beginning to suspect they demand order and cleanliness - literally.

Demons I believe are DNA parasites. For the worst kind, either a witch died in the house or a blood-letting ritual happened in the past. The blood preserves the DNA.

Sterilizing a place and/or getting rid of the offending material/corpse could actually get rid of these DNA parasites including the demon presence.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
In the end the only "Undisputed proof" is personal in nature. I have yet to see a recording of something that breaks the laws of physics. Saying kids flew access the room is really not indisputable unless it is recorded and the recording is verified as real. This is why I would say it is a more personal thing since in my case I really need to experience it for myself or see "proof" past a witness report.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This thread seems like too much work just to convince someone to believe santa is real, smacks of doubt & desperation.

K~

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Slayer, are you familiar with Lester Sumrall and Norvel Hayes?

I linked a few videos below that are excellent sources on this topic...

Your thread also reminded me of Lester Sumrall's encounter with the "invisible boy" that would vanish into thin air:

The story of the invisible boy is true. It is a story to which I was intimately related. It is about a young Filipino boy who was tormented by an alien entity for more than a year.

This spirit would cause him to disappear from a classroom at school or from his home. Cornelio’s father would nail the doors and windows shut, but Cornelio did not need natural openings to get in and out of the house.

The parents told me that the whole family would be in the front room of their home and their children would be down on the floor playing. Suddenly, with everybody looking, Cornelio would just disappear. The other children would start coughing and vomiting because of the stench that he would leave behind.

Because of his disappearing from the classroom, the boy’s school teacher had a nervous breakdown and never recuperated sufficiently to teach again. We investigated the whole matter very carefully. We didn’t want the slightest possibility of falsehood or misrepresentation in it, because we made a film of it. It is surely one of the most well-documented cases in our files.

‘No doubt, this is the greatest miracle outside of the Bible, and as great as any miracle in the Bible’. ~ Rev. H. A. Baker:

Alien Entities pages 141-148 (Lester Sumrall)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I would not mind a meeting with the Mantis/insectoid beings,but i imagine that may be because i am doolally over Mantis in real life,to me it is,The most beautiful,elegant,regal insect,i can literally stare at them for hours.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
In the end the only "Undisputed proof" is personal in nature. I have yet to see a recording of something that breaks the laws of physics. Saying kids flew access the room is really not indisputable unless it is recorded and the recording is verified as real. This is why I would say it is a more personal thing since in my case I really need to experience it for myself or see "proof" past a witness report.

If there is an opportunity, in case I'm nearby, I could get one of you to pick your haunted location of choice, bring your own camera to ensure I did not tamper with the place, nor the camera and then I'll try to get things going.

I prefer abandoned or former mental institutions in the late hours of day into the evening, when everyone's home and quiet. These places tend to be the converging point of paranormal.

I can't do this on my own due to risks. I'll need someone to get me out of the "zone" if things start to get bad.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

This is ridiculous. The article proves nothing, and where are the videos of children walking up the walls and such? Testimony doesn't prove anything either. All those people could have been in on this together, especially if they're all religious and have something they want to 'prove'.. I've been seeing things about this story lately and nothing is convincing. NO PROOF.

What about all the people that see UFO's and aliens? There are mountains more eye witnesses to things like that, and mass sightings. What happens with all that? NOTHING. They do a 2 minute story on the local news and it's forgotten. I put 'demons' in the same category as cartoons and fairy tales. They aren't real. They're fun to read about and to put in video games as the bad guy. They're fun to make up pictures to draw so people can see what you think they would look like if they were real. All this crap about satan and demons has been made up by religious groups for thousands of years.

With that being said, I don't doubt that people are contacted by beings or entities outside of this reality, some are assholes just like you think a demon would be, some are nice just like you think a biblical fairy tale angel would be. They aren't those things.. In their reality they are as mundane as you and me. They just know we are here and how to contact us sometimes. I wish people would quit putting silly labels on things they don't know about and making up stories. I've never seen proof of demons or angels and never will. It's a religious thing simply put. Anyone outside of organized religion doesn't care about it and aren't convinced because there is never proof. Never are there clear (unedited) videos proving that someone is possessed and walking up walls, being thrown across the room in the air, and all these silly things people claim.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

A fascinating post and info! i prefer to call on nothing and no one though.
Just on my own capacity as a sovereign soul,and imo,that is basically a kind and decent soul who hates deceit and bs,and who loves to protect and nurture and has a great desire to comfort and rescue. Well one thing i have in common with the old Egyptian goddesses is my love for cleanliness and order,i mean i'm not a compulsive cleaning fanatic,but there Must be basic order around me-chaos in any form drives me batty,can't stand it.Guess it has to do with control issues

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
So, because there's some police officer that believes this event is true and several other witnesses who "experienced" something does not indicate truth in any way and most certainly is not "indisputable proof" of any such event.

Lol your not a defence lawyer by any chance, they'd love you in all the prisons because as you know they are all innocent

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
While interesting, this is not evidence in afraid
Even if it is true, that does not prove that God exists.

God from the bible, I hope does not exist

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join