It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undisputed proof that demons do exist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
The article proves nothing
Only that some people are delusional and are linked in some kind of mass mind trick, probably all hypnotised

The only real way to prove anything is with real hard data, scientific evidence, real scientists.

That won't happen because, science has to deny the spiritual, it can't quantify what it can't explain

Scientists are in fear of having to deal with what's beyond what they can explain

Scientists are in fear, what if they don't, can't explain everything, they become redundant

There is a logical fallacy here too that is important to note as scientific thinkers.

"Scientists" DO need to be able to falsify things, test, etc. However, it is going too far to assume that there is not a possibility at least some kind of other-dimensional entities or non-corporeal intelligences. You just need to take out the "spiritual" label that biases you against it. That also doesn't mean it is true either. But open your mind a bit..

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Who is Shemyhaza?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Notice the odd and very unusual name Ammon as well as Hammond county?

See any similarities to recent events?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3
I believe Zag Bagans from Ghost Adventures owns that house now. He stated that he has finished filming it and it will soon be released.

Yes you are correct. He recently had the house torn down.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

There are countless stories of some kind of energetic beings across most ancient cultures. So the existence of them being proven would in no way prove a single one of these belief systems. It would only show that various culture have experienced them across the aeons, and they have been labeled according to the cultures of the time.

Do you now see why you are being illogical?

And here is where you are being illogical............because it has ALWAYS been identified as evil spirit or evil spirits which some cultures have renamed to demons... I believe in the 13th century? Could have the date wrong??

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Though CLEARLY I have never done so,aren't we as humane beings supposed to attack these entities where ever seen?
Is faith capable, without ritual, of doing so?
I have never seen a thing strange in my life,I often wonder at people who see but I guess I am broken as such.
IF I DID, I would save a relative rather reflexively.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Do you see any links with Grays?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

There are countless stories of some kind of energetic beings across most ancient cultures. So the existence of them being proven would in no way prove a single one of these belief systems. It would only show that various culture have experienced them across the aeons, and they have been labeled according to the cultures of the time.

Do you now see why you are being illogical?

And here is where you are being illogical............because it has ALWAYS been identified as evil spirit or evil spirits which some cultures have renamed to demons... I believe in the 13th century? Could have the date wrong??

No, no they have not........

World mythology across many cultures has spoken of both good and bad spirits, including judeo-christian mythology. You know, like angels?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Throughout history, there have been numerous examples of mass hysteria such as the Witch hunts of Salem that have been debunked as well as many instances of mental illness mistaken for demonic possession.

The problem with the Ammons case is that the people prone to believe in such things WILL tend to do so. It may explain why there's so much hype for a movie. People want to believe in such things.

While Gary Indiana may be one of the U.S.'s biggest 'Hellholes", it's due to abject poverty and decay rather than supernatural phenomena. Indiana is a predominantly Christian state with plenty of believers of demons and such.

So, because there's some police officer that believes this event is true and several other witnesses who "experienced" something does not indicate truth in any way and most certainly is not "indisputable proof" of any such event. People that tend to believe, WILL believe and will cease to question much like religion in general.

Consider any religion that you don't subscribe to and think about their belief systems that don't align with your own. Possible examples: Jehovah's Witness' issues with blood transfusion, Scientologist's Thetans, Mormon's and the Planet of Kolob. Thousands of people believe in these things; many of them strongly. They don't question when faced with other possibilities and accept the information based on faith.

Here is a skeptical report of the account you find as indisputable proof: LInk In it, he states the following owner reports no such occurrences and suggests that one of the children were in fact, diagnosed as being in a delusional system at home that was likely reinforced by other relatives.
The children were removed from Ammons home and THEN, upon return, the exorcisms began and the wild tales started to unravel. I woudn't find it out of the realm of possibilities that people - even outside the family - may resort to extreme actions to keep the kids at home with their mother.

There's just too much wrong with this case and I sure wouldn't stake my reputation using this example as irrefutable proof of demons.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Do you see any links with Grays?

YES SIR..

The small grey is part flesh and part machine - they are built.....highly advanced....about as close to seeing A.I. as it comes.

The taller ones, fleshly and very well alive....however what appearance you see is not their true identity, they are actually reptilian.

Ever wonder where the story of the devil came from? I read it somewhere (sorry right now I can't remember the author) that the original figure we know called the devil was actually a two legged reptilian that lives underground seen by many villagers.

Yes ..... there are reptilians out there and don't go searching for them unless you don't want to live anymore. They like to be left alone and they hate humans.....and yes we taste like chicken.

EDIT LATER: Where many villagers saw many reptilians come and go near at a local cave. Children would often disappear.

Of course I forget to say what it all adds up to..... the alien deception is exactly that ........a deception it is ALL demonic in nature.

edit on 3-2-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Eyewitness testimony is not proof it's evidence.

... and universally acknowledged as "not the best evidence. "

But apparently the only evidence here.

You believe in gravity don't you? Where's your evidence. We can observe it and predict it, but we don't know why and how. People are sentenced to death with evidence without proof. Just because we don't have proof yet, does not mean there isn't any, we might not have found it yet...till then we must interpret the evidence as best we can. Discarding evidence without proof is stupid, taking evidence on face value, without tangible proof is just as foolish. Real open minds are rare.
edit on 3-2-2016 by DbDraad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Demons are very rare, there are bad entities/spirits/energies out there but demons are rare and hopefully you never have to come across one

(this said to me by a psychic medium)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Demons are very rare, there are bad entities/spirits/energies out there but demons are rare and hopefully you never have to come across one

(this said to me by a psychic medium)

I am nit a psychic or medium but I would say, "It is rare for a demon to show oneself, the reasoning for it being rare."

By any chance did this psychic tell you how many evil spirits/entities/energies are out here?

Lets see for a start......one third oh heaven fell..........hhmmmm so how many would that have been on day and now I wonder how many were successful in recruiting, mating with, teaching mankind secrets, etc.... since then?

In the bible in the very first book it talks about the seed of Eve and the seed of the serpent so.... to me that is clear..... there are physical offspring (DNA) of Eve and there is physical offspring of the serpent out here..........so................. not all of us are God's children are we?

P.S. You might want to write that one down.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm not sure you know what "undisputed proof" means. A few people saying something happened is not proof that anything happened.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Who is Shemyhaza?

en.wikipedia.org...

The Book of Enoch
Chapter 6:3-5. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: "I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin." And they all answered him and said: "Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing." Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. (Enoch 6:3-5)

BTW the name in Hebrew is an alias for Name (Shem) of (y) Power (haza).

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

It was and is a very complicated situation with the relative. And it was in a hospital setting with other people present, including medical personnel. If my husband and i had to start talking of a demonic presence inside her, i do believe we'd have been thrown out,or at the very least asked to leave immediately.

You may think me callous but i can assure you that this relative could not be helped by us. But she has a very happy life now.However her life and ours are better lived very much seperated.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Who is Shemyhaza?

en.wikipedia.org...

The Book of Enoch
Chapter 6:3-5. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: "I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin." And they all answered him and said: "Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing." Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. (Enoch 6:3-5)

BTW the name in Hebrew is an alias for Name (Shem) of (y) Power (haza).

Very good grasshopper!
just teasing but yes you are correct. It is now at this time when God made the "pit" also known as the Abyss, made for punishment for their revolt.

Source.....all over the internet.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What is accepted as "proof" in a court of law is far different than what would be accepted as scientific "proof".

So, if you were arguing before a jury that demons possessed this family, and you had the police officers, social workers, and other witnesses testify to what they saw and heard with their own eyes and ears - then yes, this would be qualify as evidence or "proof" that the events happened (in a court of law).

But to prove a demon exists in scientific terms you need to be able to provide something (evidence) that can be measured and recreated under similar or same laboratory conditions.

There is a huge difference in the two things.

And for the record, I believe in demons and I hope to never experience one first hand or second hand for that matter.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

he best defense against negative spirits/ demons is to have no religion- but to be aware that you are a sovereign soul and to stand your ground against spiritual/metaphysical bullies

Agreed.. .but don't discount gentle laughter and a mental hug.... drives them even battier.

Heh...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I actually would PREFER a reptillian over a gray or maybe an insectoid.
I just can't shake the feeling all of those are like ..AVATAR forms for what is really driving it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join