It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's Angela Merkel says refugees must return home once war over

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

originally posted by: bandersnatch
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
THEY WILL NOT GO PEACEFULLY....

Then kick them out violently.

Pretty simple, really. They have no "right" to be there; they are there on the good will of others, which they have # all over.

If they wont leave peacefully, because all they know is violence and force, then trying to get to them to leave with something they dont understand is of course going to fail. Use what they do understand; use whats needed to get the job done... violence and force.

The European people need to rid themselves of their doormat indoctrination, which means rejecting the ultra liberalism that has overcome the whole continent. They are being invaded FFS, and most are just standing by too scared to do anything because they are afraid of being called names.

Hence why Donald Trump had called it the greatest Trojan Horse invasion EVER! And why were there so many well built men leading the front? To be the hidden military for ISIS...that's why!

Merkel the biggest failure in Germany's history!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I just look at this lady and I wonder what kind of person walks into the polls and makes a conscious decision that she is the person you want to lead your country? Like what is wrong with you?

This whole mess is maddening. From the illegals to the complicit Europeans, I am in awe. I can't even feel sorry for the German people, you have brought this on yourselves. From voting for merkal, allowing your defense mechanisms to be confiscated by your government, singing songs to welcome your invaders, to being utterly feckless protectors of your own people; you have brought this upon yourselves.

I'd be lying to you if I said schadenfreude did not encapsulate my feelings on this issue in its entirety.

I only hope that the next time you goofy Europeans want to feed your Napoleon complex by invoking anything America that you take a step back and understand that our cultures and peoples are further away from each other than a vast ocean, and for that I will always be thankful.

edit on 30-1-2016 by Kiloj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
WAY to fool yourself lady..
THIS is a scientist we are talking about here.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
They won't and in all fairness if they are in employment and contributing to German society, then why should they?

Unfortunately history has shown us, the German people are not very tolerant of a diverse society.

There always has to be someone to blame, with the exception of the Governing Administration.

I agree. However, if they're still in limbo by that time, taking all things into consideration apart from German Employment Numbes, then they should be moved back home. Back home to contribute to they're own country by building it back up, something that will need mass amounts of Skill and Labour.

The same could be said for most Countries in Europe facing mass arrivals of Immigrants.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Three points...

1. Most of the "refugees" are not fleeing war, so does that mean they'll be kicked out straight away?
2. This will be a treasure trove for the human rights lawyers who will create an industry in preventing migrants being returned to the backward countries from whence they came.
3. Merkel has realised that while the decision to encourage the world to flock to Europe may have made her look good to the migrants and impoverished masses from somewhere South, it's becoming a millstone around her neck domestically. It is likely that pro-immigration parties across Europe will suffer come the elections (Corbyn, please note).

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Three points...

1. Most of the "refugees" are not fleeing war, so does that mean they'll be kicked out straight away?
2. This will be a treasure trove for the human rights lawyers who will create an industry in preventing migrants being returned to the backward countries from whence they came.
3. Merkel has realised that while the decision to encourage the world to flock to Europe may have made her look good to the migrants and impoverished masses from somewhere South, it's becoming a millstone around her neck domestically. It is likely that pro-immigration parties across Europe will suffer come the elections (Corbyn, please note).

1. Yes. Along with the ones that will Arrive this year. Estimated to be over 1 Million People. They'll do it because of the consequences. Nationalism, EU Project Ending and Terrorism. Also they'll be certain not to be elected ever again.

2. The consequences of that will be the EUs downfall.

3. They were Suffering before this crisis! This year will be the nail in the coffin for them.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It's interesting that these "refuges" can bring so much havoc to civilized societies in such a short amount of time, but given their numbers they couldn't do the same to the oppressive governments from which they are fleeing.Maybe they want something else.
Anyway, it's far to late.The damage has been done and Europe will never recover.All planned in my opinion.

edit on 30-1-2016 by LostThePlot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot

A plot of the New World Order...I am not surprised. Thank you for bringing up this video...it is an eye opener for sure.

Too bad to hear this may be the "end of Germany"

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

They won't and in all fairness if they are in employment and contributing to German society, then why should they?

Unfortunately history has shown us, the German people are not very tolerant of a diverse society.

Those refugees really contributed to German society in Cologne. Cheers to them.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718

Those refugees really contributed to German society in Cologne. Cheers to them.

The politicians made a mess...not the citizens!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Totally agree with you. They never should've been allowed in.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I read the entire article and the only thing that stated they "Must Return," was the title .

Merkel didn't say that. What she said was that they would expect them to return and history shows that the vast majority do just that.

What she didn't say, was that they "must" leave.

At least not in the article you source linked in your OP.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718

Totally agree with you. They never should've been allowed in.

I personally don't think Merkel wanted to do that but who knows if she had a death threat her way from the NWO Elite for her to pull this catastrophic decision to allow these "refugees" into a once proud German country!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Really? their going to just pick up and leave when things are hunky dory back in their homelands? I don't see that happening, the leader of Germany sounds like shes making bulls#t statements to cover her blunders

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

How many tens of thousands of people have come to Germany? How many tens of thousands more are going to come in in the future? Merkel is not a foolish person, she's fully aware that the majority of these people coming to Germany are going to stay in Germany. This is simply a sop for political rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostThePlot
It's interesting that these "refuges" can bring so much havoc to civilized societies in such a short amount of time, but given their numbers they couldn't do the same to the oppressive governments from which they are fleeing.Maybe they want something else.
Anyway, it's far to late.The damage has been done and Europe will never recover.All planned in my opinion.

Funny that the Pilgrims could completely annihilate five native nations around them in under seventy years, but couldn't get even a crust of bread in Amsterdam. Thing is, if they raised a fist in Amsterdam, they woudl have been hanged. the Dutch were an entrenched power and the Puritans were low-class nobodies living on the fringe.

However by coming to the Americas, they became the "wild card," the native societies around them tried to use them in their own international feuds, but just by their presence, they were a destabilizing force. Even without direct Pilgrim-native conflicts such as the Pequot war, their impact on the economic and political landscape was pretty catastrophic.

Immigration always causes social upset. Always. At no time in history has immigration been smooth and it's very rarely been peaceful, on a social level. Just by the human movement, these immigrants from Southwest Asia are going ot cause social unrest. it's the nature of the beast, and has little to nothing to do with the individual people.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Back to country of dust and ruins? I think they rather stay in the countries that destroyed their countries.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join