It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's Angela Merkel says refugees must return home once war over

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: intrptr

Exactly. And after all that. To wich country should we deport them, if we can´t find out where they came from.
Thats what people don´t get.

And who's going to pay for it?

"Everyone should report with their automobile or truck to the refugee roundup station and start driving people to the…" ummm, shores of the Mediterranean?

Good thing we think this through.

I heard one guy say that fixing things in their homeland is the best idea. Instead of bombing their countries infrastructure to dust, that is. The same intelligent minds in control of that insanity are sure to come up with a better solution… (rolls eyes).

Normally its though Local Government but, on this scale i would imagine it'll be paid through EU and local Government Funding.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
As a follow up, Fidel Castro did this once. He deported thousands of people to Florida. Pushed them to the shore and into boats. They called it "from Cuba (or) Castro, with love".

The movie 'Scar Face' should ring a bell with most people.

The refuse from Castro's prisons have been a thorn in Florida's side ever since? The people form war torn regions of the Middle East and Sub Sahara Africa, have been subjected to trauma, are scarred psychologically and mentally, if not physically.

They have this whole other PTS thing going on, people living in the EU expect them to play nice and peaceful.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TSOM87
In the end, the citizens pay, everytime.

I wish you would think your posts through. You still haven´t wasted a thought on where to send those people without passports. They can say I´m from syria, etc. Does not make the "origin" country take them back.
And if we have no clue where someone is from, you can´t just throw them out of the plane over international waters.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

To where?

I already answered that for you. On page three.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

My fault, I apologize!

To the Countries they have come from. To Countries that have them on Civil Records. i.e Birth Records, Work Records or Criminal Records

Problem is, many are not registered in their home country, thus they have no passport to begin with. Or do not have the money to accuire the documents.

Then there is Sierra Leone for example, who lost many birth records in a fire. That´s often the last resort for those, they say I´m from Sierra Leone. Then there is almost zero help from those origin countries. Our government has a hard time finding out.

And how do you think does this work? Asking every single country that could be the origin, for every single refugee that has no papers?
It´s not as easy as you think.

You need them to have a passport to fly them home. Problem is, if the home country does not provide one, you have a problem.
That´s how it is.
edit on 31-1-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Normally its though Local Government but, on this scale i would imagine it'll be paid through EU and local Government Funding.

As a union though the EU couldn't can't stop them from flooding in. Indeed, inviting them.

Like they (the gubment) weren't aware of this when it was developing. Now all of a sudden here, this big problem and they act like gee, we had no idea. What should we dooo…

Thats what makes me suspicious they'e known all along what they are doing. After all, officials generally aren't subject to the problems of the masses. They're emoved from having to mingle, mostly. Its the ordinary people that are going to see their wages drop, their rent increase and their rights more violated.

Not all at once, but frog pond like, a little at a time.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
There are even members of the german political scene praising the downfall of our population, saying it´s good that germans are going to be a minority. She adresses this specifically to the right wings but in the way she says it, she´s implying, right-wingnism is something every german has in it´s blood. Outrageos.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Problem is, many are not registered in their home country, thus they have no passport to begin with. Or do not have the money to accuire the documents.

Then there is Sierra Leone for example, who lost many birth records in a fire. That´s often the last resort for those, they say I´m from Sierra Leone. Then there is almost zero help from those origin countries. Our government has a hard time finding out.

It´s not as easy

Many are registered in their home Country hence the reason why we deport people all he time. The big problem when it comes to Illeagl Immigrants is actually finding them, not sending them back.

I'm not for 1 minutes saying this happens overnight, this does takes Months and sometimes Years. This is why we have detention centers.

The issue of not having a passport on arrival isn't the big prolem that its being made out to be. Its a chestnut that was cracked long ago. Although some countries do it better than others.

The issue will be Logistics.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
May I ask, where you´re from?
Because where I am (europe) they did certainly not crack that chestnut. You can´t just fly people into a country and leave them there.

Ein Afri­ka­ner, des­sen Asy­l­an­trag ab­ge­lehnt wur­de, stellt die Würz­bur­ger Aus­län­der­be­hör­den vor ein Pro­b­lem: Seit Jah­ren kann der Mann kann nicht ab­ge­scho­ben wer­den, weil er For­mu­la­re für ei­nen Rei­se­pass nicht un­ter­sch­reibt und ihm sei­ne Na­tio­na­li­tät nicht zwei­fels­f­rei nach­zu­wei­sen ist.

Short translation:
The guy can´t be deported because he does not sign his papers and his nationality can not be proofen. Since 2008.
Source

In this case, it´s the guy himself stopping the deportation, even when the origin country provides ident and passport.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Back to country of dust and ruins?

About five years ago my southern town experienced the worse tornado in the history of our state, taking out about 1/3 of our commercial areas, along with many residential areas, both rural and urban.

If you came through here today, I would have to show you where it went through.

Why? because we cleaned it up and rebuilt it. It's better than it was before.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Sure but it is quite bit different thing these two, for one we dont know who will win the war, if its the muppet masters, what will they go back to? Another Libya style terrorist/mercenary training center?

I know buildings can be re-build but there is more than buildings that can be in ruins.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

May I ask, where you´re from? Because where I am (europe) they did certainly not crack that chestnut. You can´t just fly people into a country and leave them there.

I'm from the UK.

I understand you can't just drop someone off in another country they don't belong to. I'm not saying that is or should happen. I'm respoding to the ''No Passport'' issue and explaning to you that there is other avenues of identification that work and have been working. Countries all over Europe deport people all the time.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

But as you can see in my source above, something as little as signing the papers can hinder this since 8 years. Identification or not.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Short translation:
The guy can´t be deported because he does not sign his papers and his nationality can not be proofen. Since 2008.
Source

In this case, it´s the guy himself stopping the deportation, even when the origin country provides ident and passport.

Holding up one or a few sources of Illegal Immigrants who haven't been deported because of technicalities doesn't prove or go against whats been happening and will happen in regaurd to Deportation.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It´s the law. At least that´s the problem we will face in Germany. I´m not saying they won´t find a solution eventually but as of now, everyone can do it his way.

He faces criminal carges that he can´t pay. But they can´t just send him to his homeland, without propper papers.
At least, as of now. Maybe you can bring up a source that backs up your claims, where people without papers and known origin country have been departed. And the destination where they were departed to.

That would back up your claims, instead of saying this is a single case.
Especially for Germany please, because that´s what this thread is about.

edit on 31-1-2016 by verschickter because: spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well, it would seem that Angela Merkel found a parachute...

Amid increasing criticism over her immigration policies German Chancellor Angela Merkel seems to have finally acknowledged, in a back handed kind of way, that the cultures did not blend as well as she had hoped.

I don't know if this will be enough to silence the opposition to her open-door policy. The wars in the ME have been going for quite a long time and no predictable end appears to be in sight. I suspect the core of Merkel' opposition will say that deal is too open ended to work and when the time comes for the migrants to return home they will be impossible to find. Not to mention the fact that so many of the so-called refugees lied and used fake papers to enter the country that no one will ever be sure who is from Syria or Iraq and who isn't.

Still, a good try at a CYA from Merkel. It might at least buy her some time.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
The people that came here via smugglers mostly have to give the papers back to the smugglers so they won´t show up at the border. I´ve read an article about lately.

Because it does not matter if you have papers, as of now. You don´t need faked ones.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The people that came here via smugglers mostly have to give the papers back to the smugglers so they won´t show up at the border. I´ve read an article about lately.

Because it does not matter if you have papers, as of now. You don´t need faked ones.

Today, yes. But I also cited references in a previous thread to so-called refugees using fake papers provided by an agency known for smuggling radicals into target nations using fake papers. It has already happened. Merkel wants to send people from Iraq and Syria back when the war is over. Nice thought, but BS. She has no idea who is from Syria or Iraq and who isn't. When the war finally ends, if it ever does, I am going to laugh at all the millions of so-called Syrian refugees who are nowhere to be found when its time to go home. Some of us saw this coming. Unfortunately, not everyone did.
edit on 31-1-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

From what I can ascertain, many of the really awful crimes are coming from immigrants from North Africa. They have a distinctive appearance, and accents. The Syrians can tell you that aren't Syrians.

Of course that would require common sense, and it is proven Merkel doesn't have any of that.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter
How's this for a scenario. You say to the"refugees" "you all claim you came from Syria, we say you are Syrian, you go back to Syria". They say"i'm not Syrian and you can't prove it cos I have no papers".
Then you say"well we say your Syrian and your going back to Syria, If your not Syrian prove it to the Syrian authorities for them to send them to your own country". Job done.
Now I here you say" but this puts the problem onto Syria so it's not fair". So now YOU tell me what has Syria had to say about all their people causing all this disruption in Europe. Don't answer, I'll tell you NOTHING, they don't give a hoot because Europe has taken in all their low lifes and stop with all this bleeding heart but their country is war torn.
I'll give you one prime example of people in war torn countries and what they did. What about Vietnam, did all the Vietnamese people just up and run to another country. No they didn't. They stayed and fought for their country so stop with the war torn sympathy crap.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join