It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's Angela Merkel says refugees must return home once war over

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Yah, if they lie, hide, or flee to another part of the country or another state even, the logistics of keeping up with all that is enormously expensive.

Finding a needle in a stack of needles.

Here in the states they only deport people they can catch and prove their status. The host country might have documentation, if they give their true name. DNA and fingerprints aren't as thorough in a lot of these countries some refugees are from.

And thats when they are honest about who they are and their place of origin.

The surest solution is to end the wars in their homeland.

Millions of refugees returned home to their host country after WWII, once the war ended. They couldn't wait to come home. There was no need to drive them out of where they living as refugees. Its like an evacuation from a hurricane, people seek refuge inland until the storm is over, then they go home.

Until the current paradigm is ended and all the subversion and secret war making in the ME comes to an end, what they can can expect is more streaming refugees.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Today, yes. But I also cited references in a previous thread to so-called refugees using fake papers provided by an agency known for smuggling radicals into target nations using fake papers. It has already happened. Merkel wants to send people from Iraq and Syria back when the war is over. Nice thought, but BS. She has no idea who is from Syria or Iraq and who isn't. When the war finally ends, if it ever does, I am going to laugh at all the millions of so-called Syrian refugees who are nowhere to be found when its time to go home. Some of us saw this coming. Unfortunately, not everyone did.

Count myself to the ones that saw. I´m saying this since two years now

a reply to: crayzeed
Your predictions to what I would respond are all false. So I wont comment on that.
Because the mayor number of refugees do not flee from war, they saw a chance to get a better (financial) life. That does not qualify refugee status. It´s not "war torn sympathy crap". It isn´t even syrian refugees making all those problems. Read up on the topic.

And in the end, your whole post does not even adress how the real problem.
edit on 31-1-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nothin to add

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The UK participates in EU readmissions agreements with Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Hong Kong, Macau, Moldova, Montenegro, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Turkey and Ukraine.

The UK has bilateral readmission agreements with Algeria, South Korea and Switzerland. The UK has memoranda of understanding for the return of nationals found illegally in the UK with Afghanistan, Angola, Burundi, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Guinea, Iraq, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somaliland, South Sudan and Vietnam.

Source

In her speech to the Tory conference in Manchester earlier this week, she announced plans for deporting thousands more failed asylum seekers from the UK and cutting overall net migration.

That includes the use of alternative identity documents, known as “laissez passer”, to remove failed asylum seekers who claim to no longer have a passport.

Source

Source 2

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Yah, if they lie, hide, or flee to another part of the country or another state even, the logistics of keeping up with all that is enormously expensive.

Not doing it is even more expensive. Expensive to those who want to continue the EU Project.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

how you figure Germany will 'get rid of them'? The states along the US / Mexico border would like to hear your ideas.

That's something they have to figure out...I never said I had the answer now did I?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So what happens to all the ones born in Germany until the war ends? Do they have that anchor baby thing over there? I don't think their going anywhere. And if they have to, like some pissed off tenets getting evicted, they'll probably wreck the place before they leave.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You are mis-reading my post. It was meant to be read"you" as a third person ie. a government agency. But overall you are irresponsably wrong in your assumption. The vast majority of them used the excuse that they WERE from war torn Syria but had lost their paperwork in transit. As I have mentioned on here before people keep calling them refugees. There is a tiny minority that are true refugees. But the majority are not refugees they are migrants and that makes a great deal of difference.
They are still claiming to be refugees because refugees get assistance because true refugees need assistance as they have fled from their country with little or no means. Whereas migrants have made a conscious decision to move countries and should have no rights to assistance.
They are not playing to your rules or laws so what are you going to do because sooner or later you will have to make a choice.

edit on 31-1-2016 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

how you figure Germany will 'get rid of them'? The states along the US / Mexico border would like to hear your ideas.

That's something they have to figure out...I never said I had the answer now did I?

Oh,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TSOM87

All three, I think. Evicting or imprisoning the criminals, assimilating the good ones, and enforcing border integrity.

Fallout from the wars, come home to roost.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yup. You did so with state and national disaster relief funds, in a locale that isn't blighted by continual civil war. I don't know if you know, but Alabama and Syria are very different places.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Good catch Skywatcher, and thank you.
Bumped for the intrigue, if for nothing else its title. I saw
Merkel said "Refugees Must Return Home After the War is
Over" .
I backed out a second and thought-- which one? Was it the ME
war cooked up by her handlers, creating the refugee problem...
of was it the looming internal war cooked up by her handlers,
as a nifty by-product for Germany? If not everyone else, most of
Europe. Woops, same handlers. I think maybe since the EU is
turning into such a giant failure we should maximize the damage.
Soften everybody up a bit for the next try... not just joking.
edit on 31-1-2016 by derfreebie because: No reason needed other than here. handlers

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

All three, I think. Evicting or imprisoning the criminals, assimilating the good ones, and enforcing border integrity.

Fallout from the wars, come home to roost.

Readmissions Agreements and Deportation of Illegal Immigrants.

This is just for the ones here at the moment. Over 1 Million are expected to arrive this year!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

This is just for the ones here at the moment. Over 1 Million are expected to arrive this year!

The UN numbers for Syrian refugees is four million outside Syria in neighboring countries.

Lebanon, Turkey and Jordan have a million or so each, putting these countries on overload. Where they gonna go?

Un data on Syrian refugess

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The UN numbers for Syrian refugees is four million outside Syria in neighboring countries.

Lebanon, Turkey and Jordan have a million or so each, putting these countries on overload. Where they gonna go?

Un data on Syrian refugess

Saudi Arabia? UAE? I'm sure these countries could relieve the pressure on Europe and Others.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist
a reply to: angeldoll

Yup. You did so with state and national disaster relief funds, in a locale that isn't blighted by continual civil war. I don't know if you know, but Alabama and Syria are very different places.

And why is that? We've managed to put together a beautiful city, hire people to run it for us, hired emergency services to assist when needed (police, fire, medical) and we maintain it beautifully. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to run a city safely after hundreds of years.

Plus, we don't rise up and start killing each other over politics or religion, or anything for that matter.

Oh, and thanks for the geography lesson genius, although I'm neither in Alabama nor Syria.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The problem is we've got Children with bad manners and too much power, running our Countries who just love playing Toy Soldiers with their Own and Other's Nations.

There is a Viable solution to fixing all of this, the problem isn't that they don't have a clue how to do that, the problem here is that the 'DON'T' want to. Good people in power need to think like the enemy in order to trip them up, take over from those destroying everything and make it right.

The only questions left now are 'Who' will take up the challenge, and 'When'.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I bet Syria says "We don't want them back" ,then what?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia? UAE? I'm sure these countries could relieve the pressure on Europe and Others.

Google Saudi / Iraq border and click on images. They aren't accepting any refugees.

al jazeera
edit on 31-1-2016 by intrptr because: edit:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I don't think we should play with Saudi Arabia anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join