It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's Angela Merkel says refugees must return home once war over

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
www.smh.com.au...

Neubrandenburg, Germany: German Chancellor Angela Merkel tried on Saturday to placate the increasingly vocal critics of her open-door policy for refugees by insisting that most refugees from Syria and Iraq would return home once the conflicts there had ended.
Despite appearing increasingly isolated, Merkel has resisted pressure from some conservatives to cap the influx of refugees, or to close Germany's borders.

Support for her conservative bloc has slipped as concerns mount about how Germany will integrate the 1.1 million migrants who arrived last year, while crime and security are also in the spotlight after a wave of assaults on women in Cologne during New Year celebrations by men of north African and Arab appearance.

"We need ... to say to people that this is a temporary residential status and we expect that, once there is peace in Syria again, once IS has been defeated in Iraq, that you go back to your home country with the knowledge that you have gained"

So where was this quote from Merel BEFORE she won the Person of the Year Award? So make yourself and your country look sooooo generous, and right after you win the "prize"....become two faced and say the opposite!

I saw this coming long ago, and I hate to say I told you so...pressure from Europe's own people have turned against and pressured their leaders to oust the illegal immigrants...and this is all toppling down on Merkel.

Good on her for making a stand on the concerns for her own people...and her country.

edit on 30-1-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: added pic

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
They won't and in all fairness if they are in employment and contributing to German society, then why should they?

Unfortunately history has shown us, the German people are not very tolerant of a diverse society.

There always has to be someone to blame, with the exception of the Governing Administration.
edit on 30/1/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
I must say that Mrs Merkel is a stupid old fool if she really thinks that they are going to go quietly. The vast majority of them claim (notice I said claim) to be Syrians because it suits their scenario. But when that time comes they WILL be anything but Syrian.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
We're on a road to world war if all this continues

Just how is she going to remove the millions of migrants who likely won't want to move back once they're settled ?

What about all the unregistered migrants who have managed to get in ?

I'm not against helping, but I can see the disaster that a move like this is going to cause

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I must say that Mrs Merkel is a stupid old fool if she really thinks that they are going to go quietly... But when that time comes they WILL be anything but Syrian.

What do you mean? Are you going to make the assumption they will be radicals instead of peaceful citizens?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
THEY WILL NOT GO PEACEFULLY....

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Civil Unrest has started today and it will continue on for a while I think.

Was only a matter of time before it got out of hand.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I really doubt that they will leave if the war against ISIS is ever solved.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I'm sure that will make everyone feel much better.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Once the war is over? The entire Middle East needs to be at peace before the war will be over. It just moves from country to country, there hasn't been peace for years now. Does she expect peace in the next decade?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
THEY WILL NOT GO PEACEFULLY....

Then kick them out violently.

Pretty simple, really. They have no "right" to be there; they are there on the good will of others, which they have # all over.

If they wont leave peacefully, because all they know is violence and force, then trying to get to them to leave with something they dont understand is of course going to fail. Use what they do understand; use whats needed to get the job done... violence and force.

The European people need to rid themselves of their doormat indoctrination, which means rejecting the ultra liberalism that has overcome the whole continent. They are being invaded FFS, and most are just standing by too scared to do anything because they are afraid of being called names.

edit on 1/30/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
No. What I'm saying is the majority of them are idle bast**** only here for the easy take and no matter what country she says that they are being sent they will be anything but from that country.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
When will that be?

Next Century some time?

Big government failure.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Lol told y'all so.
I laugh tragically at the members who supported Merkel all those months ago, fools.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The Middle east has had issues for years this current situation will not be done with for many years to come if not decades.

A majority of the "refugess" are not even fleeing a war, many are from Morocco, Algeria and Pakistan to name a few. Many have claimed to be from Romania or have obtained false "Romanian" ID cards.

At the end of all this mass immigration situation has done is meant the people that really did need help are washed in with a lot of people that want a hand out or think that Europe will give them everything.

Lawyers will have a field day representing people that are now "settled" in Europe and that it would distress them if they had to go home not to mention the situation if a couple had a child whilst in a european country so I will expect a baby boom in the coming few years as honestly that would be my tactic if I was here illegally but was having a blind eye being turned towards me for the moment..

RA

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

They won't and in all fairness if they are in employment and contributing to German society, then why should they?

Because they don't belong there. Because there are only so many jobs and overall they will be nothing but a strain on society and the people that are born Germans.

Unfortunately history has shown us, the German people are not very tolerant of a diverse society.

Oh please, trying to summon historic guilt as a lubrication for a royal screw-over.

I love how you are making these decisions for a country you are not even from.

edit on 30-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

lolll whishfull thinking.... war will never be over.. look to irak ect ect.
where the west came ... chaos is ruling!!!!!a reply to: Skywatcher2011

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Because they don't belong there. Because there are only so many jobs and overall they will be nothing but a strain on society and the people that are born Germans.

Oh please, trying to summon historic guilt as a lubrication for a royal screw-over.

I love how you are making these decisions for a country you are not even from.

No, Gemany is under populated currently, they need immigration in order to fill the jobs everyday German folk wouldn't even think about, let alone doing.

That's why Herr Merkel has invited them in, keep the economy going, Danka!!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2016 by Kiloj because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join