It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's Angela Merkel says refugees must return home once war over

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Back in the sixties and onward the immigrants from muslim countries back then (Marocco, Turkey etc) were expected to stay only temporary, rebuilding Europe after WW2. That didn't go as expected. History will repeat itself and the immigrants today will have serious (political) power within several decades, when things will seriously heat up and I wouldn't be surprised to see a civil war or at least groups of people going against eachother.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Then kick them out violently.

To where?

If they come to us without a passport, are let wandering through europe without any papers, throw them away etc.
On the other side we have to see that some simply do not have papers.

Regardless, if you come without a passport and are let in. Where do they send you when the time has come? Nowhere.
Because the governments of the origin countrys gives our own a hard time, figuring out the citizenship of a refugee.
They can´t just drive them out of Germany, because you know, we have surrounding neighbors.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
They have to go home, "after the war is over"?

Making war in Middle Eastern countries will never end.

Empires folly, believing they can subjugate entire populations to another way of life. There will always be those that resist for Independence, self-determination and Sovereignty.

Rightly so.

Look there and tell me which of them has been completely subdued…

Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

THEY WILL NOT GO PEACEFULLY....

But they will go...either way.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

They can´t just drive them out of Germany, because you know, we have surrounding neighbors.

Do you think Germany cares about them. She cares about what happens in her country, as all governments do.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I read the entire article and the only thing that stated they "Must Return," was the title .

Merkel didn't say that. What she said was that they would expect them to return and history shows that the vast majority do just that.

What she didn't say, was that they "must" leave.

At least not in the article you source linked in your OP.

Lone voice in the wilderness land of hate and fear, thanks for keeping it real.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Then kick them out violently.

To where?

If they come to us without a passport, are let wandering through europe without any papers, throw them away etc.
On the other side we have to see that some simply do not have papers.

Regardless, if you come without a passport and are let in. Where do they send you when the time has come? Nowhere.
Because the governments of the origin countrys gives our own a hard time, figuring out the citizenship of a refugee.

We send people back all the time who arrive without passports. Their called Illeagal Immigrants. Their is a process of doing it. However the challenge of doing it to millions is going to take one mighty effort.

The EU will have no Option. If they don't start taking action the people of Europe will. We are already seeing this through rising Nationalism and marches through Capitals. This is the last this the EU needs when you take into consideration the plight of the Eurozone.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: verschickter

Do you think Germany cares about them. She cares about what happens in her country, as all governments do.

Just like they didn't care about their Mediterranean borders that let them into Greece and Italy in the first place, right? Passing the buck.

Nevertheless, how you figure Germany will 'get rid of them'? The states along the US / Mexico border would like to hear your ideas.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TSOM87

To where?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Don´t get it? To where do you want to deport people, if you can´t find out where they belong?
Send them on a ship into the north sea?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
never mind. I´m glad someone is seeing this problem, too. Instead of the others just blubbering along "send them away".
edit on 31-1-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I don't buy it. She knows she screwed up and made a lot of people angry so she's trying to stick a band-aid on it.

How are you going to enforce getting them out of your country?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous
It´s only blabla to save her neck. The people are getting REAL upset at her, not only because of the refugee crisis, there´s the greek thing too. We do not forget.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

never mind. I´m glad someone is seeing this problem, too. Instead of the others just blubbering along "send them away".

The shallow view, yes. Imagining round ups, internment clamps, slave labor and final solutions. Hella slippery slope Germany is fully reminiscent of.

Armed soldiers arriving suddenly in the dead of night, surrounding neighborhoods, kicking in doors, rousting whole families at gunpoint to board special transport to camps… awaiting deportation or resettlement to a 'better place'.

wow.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Exactly. And after all that. To wich country should we deport them, if we can´t find out where they came from.
Thats what people don´t get.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

To where?

To the Countries they have come from. To Countries that have them on Civil Records. i.e Birth Records, Work Records or Criminal Records

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Exactly. And after all that. To wich country should we deport them, if we can´t find out where they came from.
Thats what people don´t get.

And who's going to pay for it?

"Everyone should report with their automobile or truck to the refugee roundup station and start driving people to the…" ummm, shores of the Mediterranean?

Good thing we think this through.

I heard one guy say that fixing things in their homeland is the best idea. Instead of bombing their countries infrastructure to dust, that is. The same intelligent minds in control of that insanity are sure to come up with a better solution… (rolls eyes).

edit on 31-1-2016 by intrptr because: spelling, portion redacted.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
I don't buy it. She knows she screwed up and made a lot of people angry so she's trying to stick a band-aid on it.

How are you going to enforce getting them out of your country?

Shes finished! Shes knows it as do her cohorts.

They'll enforce it through legal means i.e Courts and Police. Something thats done all the time.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I heard one guy say that fixing things in their homeland is the best idea. Instead of bombing their countries infrastructure to dust, that is.

A very new concept it seems. Man that could be the solution! Why didn´t people realize earlier?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

They'll enforce it through legal means i.e Courts and Police. Something thats done all the time.

To where?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join