It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Release full unedited video of Finicum shooting

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyNetBeware

No. He jumped out from behind the truck drawing his gun on the suspects and was eventually knocked down by the wave of snow.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Occum's razor says otherwise.

No one jumps in front of a dangerous car. They jump away from them.

The man misjudged the path.

No surprise he had a gun. He as an FBI agent after all waiting for a terrorist to run the blockade.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyNetBeware

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Whatever the # happened to do not fire unless fired upon>? Bunch of pussy footing thugs

The car is every bit as deadly as a gun. And he vowed to shoot them and dud not surrender. He was running around reaching into his jacket.

Game over.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEO?? The freaking fed/cop who the hell ever JUMPED infront of the car no one was trying to hit them..

Are you crazy? No one jumps in front of a speeding car intentionally! He clearly thought the car he was hiding behind was going to be rammed and wanted to get away, only to learn finicum decided to try to go around it. Finicum endangered them all willfully by trying to go around. He almost ran that guy over and that's proof.

Some people have no idea what its like to be in a situation where a split second decision means life or death.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I recommend watching the HD video at .5 or .25 speed. It is plain as day. The LEO knew exactly where LF's truck was and was NOT trying to avoid it. He jumped out drawing his gun. Here's the link to the HD vid, start at 5:48:

edit on 1/30/2016 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added link

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Of course he drew his gun. A terrorist was trying to run his blockade. Duh!

Of course he did not try to jump IN FRONT of the terrorist's car. You may not know this, but bullets travel long distances after you fire them. You do not need to run toward a target if you have clear LOS and short range like this officer had in his original position. Officers are not trained to block moving cars with their bodies. They are trained to take cover if possible and fire bullets from concealment.

There's only one explanation for that officer to leave cover in this video. He misjudged the path. Why is it important for gvmt haters to believe the officer tried to stop a ton of moving metal with his body? Because if he didn't do that, then you have to admit finicum put the officer in danger by trying to run the blockade.

Finicum is a terrorist. He wanted to run that blockade or die trying. He got his way. He listened to too much right wing hate radio. Like many of you here.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
One explanation? Seriously? He DID NOT misjudge the path only the speed and how far it would travel into the snow bank. That LEO obviously had some sort of hero complex. Who the hell would jump into the path pf a speeding car? Terrorist? right wing hate radio? OMG.

You may not know this, but bullets travel long distances after you fire them
Was that necessary?

edit on 1/30/2016 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Why is it important for gvmt haters to believe the officer tried to stop a ton of moving metal with his body? Because if he didn't do that, then you have to admit finicum put the officer in danger by trying to run the blockade.

The blockade was placed on a turn or bend in the road, it's simply obvious Finicum had no time to break.... Finicum even tries to avoid killing the stupid cop/fed who jumps out.

If that cop/fed was trying to save his own life, he wouldn't have jump in the path of the truck and then into a shooting stance.... the cop/fed was an idiot.

I also would bet he was popping a few rounds into the truck before getting plowed... a complete dumbass move...

edit on 30-1-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Arresting terrorists is not bad behavior by the Feds.

Face palm!

Because that's the only thing the Feds have done? And the only bad behavior they're guilty of?

Face palm!!!

Mr. Finicum was never a threat to you nor I... just the feds. Mr. Finicum is dead now. He's not a threat to anyone.

The feds are still a HUGE threat to all of us. The whole damned world.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Who the hell would jump into the path pf a speeding car?

Thank you for admitting I'm right.

And of course he's a terrorist. He's threatened violence with guns to change public policy.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Looking at that in HD and slow motion I'm going to say that whoever shot Finicum is NOT in frame

The cop running at him from the trees doesn't even have a pistol in his hands so it's not him

None of the other cops fire either, I've studied each one of them and if they shot there's no recoil from the guns, throughout the whole sequence their hands and guns stay firm without a flinch. There's one guy who's getting in position to take aim with what seems an AR-15 but Finicum falls before he's taken aim.

Also to note, the cop from the tree's seems to be waving his hands in some kind of gesture I find odd for the situation, he's not holding a pistol but it certainly looks like a Taser, I'm wondering if he's gesturing for the other cops to stand down so he can taze Finicum ?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Arresting terrorists is not bad behavior by the Feds.

Face palm!

The feds are still a HUGE threat to all of us. The whole damned world.

See what I mean. I guarantee you regularly listen to Hannity or Limbaugh or Alex Jones.

People like you are a threat to the USA.

Finicum committed suicide by cop and he even implied he would do it.

Then he ran a blockade using his car as a deadly weapon and probably tried to reach for a pistol.

Those FBI agents are ordinary Americans with families who swore an oath to protect the constitution and America. And you're sullying their name.

I am ex USAF and you are lower than low.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Looking at that in HD and slow motion I'm going to say that whoever shot Finicum is NOT in frame

The cop running at him from the trees doesn't even have a pistol in his hands so it's not him

None of the other cops fire either, I've studied each one of them and if they shot there's no recoil from the guns, throughout the whole sequence their hands and guns stay firm without a flinch. There's one guy who's getting in position to take aim with what seems an AR-15 but Finicum falls before he's taken aim.

Also to note, the cop from the tree's seems to be waving his hands in some kind of gesture I find odd for the situation, he's not holding a pistol but it certainly looks like a Taser, I'm wondering if he's gesturing for the other cops to stand down so he can taze Finicum ?

He could have been hit while driving. He was shot at then. Delayed death. But probably was shot by the guys afterward.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

When you seek to use or threaten violence to alter public policy, you are a terrorist.

No. When you use violence against INNOCENT CIVILIANS to alter public policy, you are a terrorist. Mr. Finicum neither threatened nor took any violence against innocent civilians for any reason. And he did not threaten violence against the feds either... he promised self defense if they took violent actions against him. This could have and should have been handled without loss of life. The feds did what they did to protect themselves.

Finicum was a terrorist who drove into that roadblock knowing it was there and intending to get around it or die trying.

No. Finicum didn't put that road block there... after a bend... with no good options once he reached. The Feds did, knowing damn well that they were putting lives in danger, which would then give LEOs the "right" to kill him under color of law. And Finicum sure as hell didn't make anyone shoot up a vehicle with women still in it.

Finicum would tell you he was NOT murdered while holding his arms up because otherwise that would mean he lied about dying to stay out of jail, meaning he was a coward and not the hero right wing whackos want him to be. So if you believe he was murdered while surrendering, then you must by definition admit he was a coward and a liar.

I don't care what Mr. Finicum would or would not tell me (nor do I think you have any idea what he would say). Mr. Finicum was a hero who was trying his damnedest to protect two women -- one completely innocent, even according to the feds -- from being shot and killed by trigger happy sociopaths with a gun and a badge, and he did what he knew to do: He made himself the target. When push came to shove, he had the courage and integrity to sacrifice himself, knowing very well what the cowardly feds had done... and fearing what they would do.

edit on 30-1-2016 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I am ex USAF and you are lower than low

Ahhh, I get it now. You're better than everyone else and your opinion is the final word. Have a good day sir. /ignore

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Why is it important for gvmt haters to believe the officer tried to stop a ton of moving metal with his body? Because if he didn't do that, then you have to admit finicum put the officer in danger by trying to run the blockade.

The blockade was placed on a turn or bend in the road, it's simply obvious Finicum had no time to break.... Finicum even tries to avoid killing the stupid cop/fed who jumps out.

If that cop/fed was trying to save his own life, he wouldn't have jump in the path of the truck and then into a shooting stance.... the cop/fed was an idiot.

I also would bet he was popping a few rounds into the truck before getting plowed... a complete dumbass move...

Oh please! He slowed after the last turn as he saw the blockade 100 yards ahead or so, then sped up again.

Please stop watching dukes of hazard films and think they apply here.

You people need to stop listening to hannity and Limbaugh. Thank for yourselves. The video clearly shows the blockade did not suddenly appear out of nowhere. Any normal person would gave stopped. Any normal person would not have been there.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

When you seek to use or threaten violence to alter public policy, you are a terrorist.

No. When you use violence against INNOCENT CIVILIANS to alter public policy, you are a terrorist. Mr. Finicum neither threatened nor took any violence against innocent civilians for any reason. And he did not threaten violence against the feds either... he promised self defense if they took violent actions against him. This could have and should have been handled without loss of life. The feds did what they did to protect themselves.

Finicum was a terrorist who drove into that roadblock knowing it was there and intending to get around it or die trying.

No. Finicum didn't put that road block there... after a bend... with no good options once he reached. The Feds did, knowing damn well that they were putting lives in danger, which would then give LEOs the "right" to kill him under color of law. And Finicum sure as hell didn't make anyone shoot up a vehicle with women still in it.

Finicum would tell you he was NOT murdered while holding his arms up because otherwise that would mean he lied about dying to stay out of jail, meaning he was a coward and not the hero right wing whackos want him to be. So if you believe he was murdered while surrendering, then you must by definition admit he was a coward and a liar.

I don't care what Mr. Finicum would or would not tell me (nor do I think you have any idea what he would say). Mr. Finicum was a hero who was trying his damnedest to protect two women -- one completely innocent, even according to the feds -- from being shot and killed by trigger happy sociopaths with a gun and a badge, and he did what he knew to do: He made himself the target. When push came to shove, he had the courage and integrity to sacrifice himself, knowing very well what the cowardly feds had done... and fearing what they would do.

It would help if you stop guessing what terrorism means and look at what the law actually says. Here I'll help you. Finicum clearly is defined as a domestic terrorist under the law.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Those FBI agents are ordinary Americans with families who swore an oath to protect the constitution and America. And you're sullying their name.

Those FBI agents are protecting the corporations, they are just thugs now..... Finicum was on his way to talk about the constitution to a large group of people... He died defending his constitutional rights, A TRUE HERO.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

I am ex USAF and you are lower than low

Ahhh, I get it now. You're better than everyone else and your opinion is the final word. Have a good day sir. /ignore

When you sully the name of good Americans who have sworn to protect your life and your way of life, and in so doing glorify domestic terrorists, you are darned tooting I am better than you and you are as low as the lowest.

Many if you should be ashamed of yourselves. But I don't expect that from conservatives any more.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Oh please! He slowed after the last turn as he saw the blockade 100 yards ahead or so, then sped up again.

It would help your stance if you didn't just flat out lie

Watch the video, the moment he spots the blockade his brake lights go on, they remain on until he hits the snow and stops.

Tell me, why would someone speeding up keep their foot on the brake ?

Keep to the facts please

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Those FBI agents are protecting the corporations, they are just thugs now..... Finicum was on his way to talk about the constitution to a large group of people... He died defending his constitutional rights, A TRUE HERO.

Finicum used his car as a deadly weapon to run a federal blockade.

And then he jumped out and ran around and reached in his jacket and dud not surrender.

I don't care what has reason to run the blockade is--it was an act of foolish terrorism.

I am sorry finicum was a victim of right wing hate radio. Actually, I'm sorry his kid was a victim because now he's stupid father left him alone.

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join