It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Release full unedited video of Finicum shooting

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: Monkeyguns

If you watch the vid, he tries to keep his hands up..... but he is being fired upon..... and he's doing that little dance as the bullets wizz by him...

What was he doing out of the truck in the first place?

You know, if he was as interested in preserving his own life, as the blind supporters like to ignorantly claim.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Again Bruce, you know this as fact? He absolutely was reaching for his gun?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: imitator
It doesn't matter what he said, the video speaks for itself

Yes it certainly does, he went for his gun and was shot.

No trying to twist the facts by some people will change that! As you know!!!

I don't disagree with that.... however he surrendered first, and fired on... simply reaching for his gun to defend himself... or maybe being shot in the gut.... that part doesn't matter....

What matters is he surrendered first, they fired on him while surrendering.... it's pretty clear in the vid...

edit on 30-1-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
It's not blind support. It's that we don't have all the pieces and large holes in the story make people second guess the official report. Leaves too much room for others to fill in the gaps.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

www.nbcnews.com...

6th of Jan.
So plenty of time for him and his family to say so If not true.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Would you shoot or wait for him to draw first?.
People do that put up their hands and then go for the gun, even If it wasn't a gun he went for something would you honestly wait and risk your own life?.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well ok then. I'll read more about this later.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Well, he was surrounded. He wasn't going anywhere. The cops had the drop on him. His hands were clear of weapons. Until we get audio, we'll never know 100%.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
From the law enforcement's perspective this was going to be either a suicide or a multiple murder - suicide. IMO when this is all settled out this will be a long lasting black mark on the stereotype of the unorganized militia (that I very much support).

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Heck I kinda admire the guys for sticking to their guns and actually doing something instead of bleating on internet forums but he is dead I'm not.
Anyhow I leave him this song.

He is already a Martyr in many peoples eyes here just what the movement wanted.
All puppets people they are spreading the fear left and right and we are loving it

edit on 30-1-2016 by Monkeyguns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It's not enough to put your hands up.

You have to also remain still, and even get on your knees.

Otherwise, any little movement, including any stumble in the snow, will probably mean your death, especially when you have threatened suicide by cop.

The man used his car as a deadLy weapon.

He was probably shot at while the car sped towards the barricade.

Indeed, he might have been hit before leaving the car.

The guy killed himself when he tried to run the barricade.

Game over!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm no big fan of the Police,Fed,etc,but this paper patriot had a death wish..If this was some gangbanger/"thug" did what Lavoy did,would some of you make excuses for that behavior?I highly doubt it...

He says he`s not going to pull a gun on them, but if a gun is drawn on him, he`s going to point back.

Link to that is here..www.msnbc.com...

edit on 30-1-2016 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think I've figured out exactly what happened.

Using HAARP, or perhaps an MK ultra mind-control ray or some other such rot, those evil Feds took control of Finicum's truck, forcing him to allude arrest by high-speed escape, thus endangering lives and assaulting law-enforcement officers with a deadly weapon. That's gotta be it!!!
------------------------------------------------------------

Or maybe it's something more like Finicum gave up his right to be silent, and the feds used his words against him, but not in a court of law; rather, in an unnecessary and unproductive effort to exert their almighty power on the little guy who dared defy their lawlessness and abuse of power with his own civil disobedience that hurt no one. (Hmmm... which do I have more contempt for???)

We are far from having the whole story. I cannot speak much to what is on the video, except for a couple stills I've seen with Finicum standing with his hands to his sides. With no audio, it is impossible to know exactly when the shooting started. With officers surrounding him, literally anywhere he steps, he is "endangering" law enforcement. It's also quite possible that with the plane overhead, he wasn't able to hear commands. It's also possible he was receiving conflicting commands. We're also talking about a man who is in high fight or flight mode, has been shot at, knows the women with him are in danger, quite possibly knocked about by the airbag, having difficult moving and maneuvering in the snow, and he's trying to make sense of a situation that is confusing and wrought with conflict.

Who created that situation? Not Mr. Finicum. I don't care what he did or didn't do; the feds created an ambush and knew damn well what the outcome would be. Mr. Finicum was put in a no-win situation by the feds, and that is not acceptable to me, especially when I know they are doing so to protect their own sorry butts from their own well-documented and widely condemned bad behavior!

I have read enough to know there is some reason to believe he was struck prior to putting his hands down. I also know that no one knows what Mr. Finicum may have been "reaching" for, or if anything at all. It is impossible to know that he was reaching for a gun. (But just one of many unknowable things that people think they know.) Many folks around the 'net say they see him flinch before lowering his arms. Some have pointed out that he's kind of dancing around at one point? Is he dodging bullets? Is he reacting to a charge from a tazer? I know one deputy who thinks he was hit with a tazer by the officer coming out of the woods, and believes that Finicum lowers his arms and reaches for the charge (I think that's the right word?) in his hip. I've also heard that the OSP were in charge of the roadblock, but that it's the feds who shot up the truck with the women and Ryan Bundy still in it. And apparently that vehicle was securely and completely covered with a tarp before being removed from the scene.

I want to hear from Sheriff Palmer. I want to know what agreements and/or promises were made. I want to know if they were promised "safe passage" so to speak and if that promise was reneged on.

Mr. Finicum died with his boots on. He was trying to protect the women from the danger posed by the LEOs who had already shot at them. As the FBI statement says, he was killed because his "proximity" put the officers in danger. Well then those agents shouldn't have run up on him the way they did!!! Those setting the ambush should have done anything and everything possible to minimize danger to the officers -- and if that includes "proximity," then stay they hell away!

Laws and color of law can say whatever they decide to make them say. But in the end, it's the feds' bad behavior that started this, perpetuated it, escalated it, and ultimately killed a man because he dared to challenge their abuse of power and criminal behavior. They created a martyr. And have given us seriously flawed "proof" to justify it.

My only real question now is do they WANT to start a civil war?

edit on 30-1-2016 by Boadicea because: replaced "universally" with "widely"

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What happened to finicum is what happens when idiots listen to too much right wing hate radio.

When you seek to use or threaten violence to alter public policy, you are a terrorist. Finicum was a terrorist who drove into that roadblock knowing it was there and intending to get around it or die trying.

Finicum would tell you he was NOT murdered while holding his arms up because otherwise that would mean he lied about dying to stay out of jail, meaning he was a coward and not the hero right wing whackos want him to be. So if you believe he was murdered while surrendering, then you must by definition admit he was a coward and a liar.
edit on 30-1-2016 by SkyNetBeware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Whatever the # happened to do not fire unless fired upon>? Bunch of pussy footing thugs

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Whatever the # happened to do not fire unless fired upon>? Bunch of pussy footing thugs

The car is every bit as deadly as a gun. And he vowed to shoot them and dud not surrender. He was running around reaching into his jacket.

Game over.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: greydaze

I'm no big fan of the Police,Fed,etc,but this paper patriot had a death wish..If this was some gangbanger/"thug" did what Lavoy did,would some of you make excuses for that behavior?I highly doubt it...

I don't have to make any excuses for what LaVoy did or didn't do.... My concern is with the law enforcement agents/agencies that we pay to protect the public, including the federal land managing agencies whose crimes and abuse of power started this.

However, I can say that I condemned George Zimmerman for killing Trayvon for the same reasons I condemn the feds for killing Mr. Finicum. I wrote this in my post immediately below yours:

But in the end, it's the feds' bad behavior that started this, perpetuated it, escalated it, and ultimately killed a man because he dared to challenge their abuse of power and criminal behavior. They created a martyr. And have given us seriously flawed "proof" to justify it.

Just replace "feds" with "Zimmerman:"

But in the end, it's Zimmerman's bad behavior that started this, perpetuated it, escalated it, and ultimately killed a boy because he dared to challenge Zimmerman's abuse of power and criminal behavior. He created a martyr. And given us seriously flawed "proof" to justify it.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Arresting terrorists is not bad behavior by the Feds.

Face palm!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyNetBeware

The car is every bit as deadly as a gun. And he vowed to shoot them and dud not surrender. He was running around reaching into his jacket.

Game over.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEO?? The freaking fed/cop who the hell ever JUMPED infront of the car no one was trying to hit them..

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyNetBeware

Game over.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEO?? The freaking fed/cop who the hell ever JUMPED infront of the car no one was trying to hit them..

Are you crazy? No one jumps in front of a speeding car intentionally! He clearly thought the car he was hiding behind was going to be rammed and wanted to get away, only to learn finicum decided to try to go around it. Finicum endangered them all willfully by trying to go around. He almost ran that guy over and that's proof.
edit on 30-1-2016 by SkyNetBeware because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join