It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Release full unedited video of Finicum shooting

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyNetBeware

See what I mean. I guarantee you regularly listen to Hannity or Limbaugh or Alex Jones.

No. I don't listen to any of them. Nor do I watch Fox News. People who think they know what they cannot know. You do realize you have totally and completely destroyed any credibility you have now, right? First, you have absolutely no way of knowing what you claim, then you actually "guarantee" it? Wow. Just wow. But good to know -- thanks for the heads up!

People like you are a threat to the USA.

I'm not a threat to anyone. Much less an entire nation. I would even do what I could to protect you from harm, even if I felt you had provoked that harm.

Finicum committed suicide by cop and he even implied he would do it.

No. Mr. Finicum promised to defend himself from federal officials who he knew would use violence against him; in the end, Mr. Finicum sacrificed himself to protect others from those he knew would abuse power and commit violent crimes. And he proved it.... well, technically, they proved him right.

Then he ran a blockade using his car as a deadly weapon and probably tried to reach for a pistol.

A blockade that was strategically placed after a bend in the road by law enforcement, knowing he would either have to plow right through it or swerve to avoid it. Unlike the feds, Mr. Finicum did in fact try to avoid harming law enforcement, and he did swerve.

Those FBI agents are ordinary Americans with families who swore an oath to protect the constitution and America. And you're sullying their name.

FBI agents are far from "ordinary" Americans. It would be impossible for me to sully their names. The feds sullied their names with their own bad behavior.

I am ex USAF and you are lower than low.

Thank God for the "ex" part. Call me any names you want -- given the source, I will take it as the highest compliment. Because saying it doesn't make it true. But we already know that you just make up facts -- and even guarantee them!!! -- as if it is.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Hahahahaha!!!!! The feds say what? Hahahahaha!!!

I'm sorry. Perhaps you have some pearls of wisdom I could actually benefit from... it's just so darn hard to understand you with your lips so firmly planted on the federal gluteous maximus.

I am very familiar with our Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, and -- even more important -- the organic law and natural law foundation for our law of the land. I am also very familiar with the abuses thereof.

Does the term "color of law" mean anything to you?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Finicum clearly is defined as a domestic terrorist under the law.

This is part of the problem right here. This is NOT LAW! This is US Code. There is a difference. That difference is exactly what these "terrorists" (read patriots) are trying to educate people about. The ignorance propagated by some individuals who have not done their due diligence in these matters is another part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

Finicum clearly is defined as a domestic terrorist under the law.

This is part of the problem right here. This is NOT LAW! This is US Code. There is a difference. That difference is exactly what these "terrorists" (read patriots) are trying to educate people about. The ignorance propagated by some individuals who have not done their due diligence in these matters is another part of the problem.

Yes, US code is law.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Face palm!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Hahahahaha!!!!! The feds say what? Hahahahaha!!!

I'm sorry. Perhaps you have some pearls of wisdom I could actually benefit from... it's just so darn hard to understand you with your lips so firmly planted on the federal gluteous maximus.

I am very familiar with our Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, and -- even more important -- the organic law and natural law foundation for our law of the land. I am also very familiar with the abuses thereof.

Does the term "color of law" mean anything to you?

Adhering to the constitution is as important as being familiar with it.

If you don't like the law, change it thru the process, not with threats of violence if by breaking federal law. Otherwise you are a terrorist, and you appear to be a terror sympathizer.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I don't expect much from people still stuck in that artificial left/right paradigm, who do not even recognize, much less acknowledge, the well documented, well known abuses of power regularly inflicted on the public, and therefore have absolutely no clue much less the intention to actually do something about it. Protect us! LOL!!!

My family has served in the military in virtually every war fought, up to and including the American Revolution. I have the documentation to trace my direct descendency from three grandfathers who served. My "Uncle Sam" is literally Sam Adams. I have family members deployed as I write this. When it comes to military service and honor, you don't have what it takes to school me. And your "ex-USAF" creds don't impress me... especially with this crap you're spouting. YOU are the one my daddy warned me about.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
wiki? That's hilarious. That is not due diligence. Double Facepalm!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Again, does "color of law" mean anything to you???

We have an inalienable natural and therefore Constitutional right to life. Period. Mr. Finicum's life was taken. That is a direct violation of his Constitutional right to life. The feds had (and have) EVERY responsibility to protect his life. They had no right to put him in a no-win situation.

I am the one adhering to the Constitution. And, again, MORE IMPORTANT, to the organic law upon which it was founded.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: Monkeyguns
If you can point me to a credible source where Fin makes the statement of "dying before being arrested" I would greatly appreciate it.

What's credible? Mainstream and non-mainstream media have carried the same statement from him.

There are so many different sources for LaVoy making it clear he would not spend time in a jail cell and he somehow knew after a few days of having arrived at the Malheur Refuge that there was a warrant out for his arrest. I just happened across this page from CBC News. He even gave a message to his family if he didn't return home:

"Where I'm going to breathe my last breath"

The Oregonian has the most comprehensive coverage of this whole event. It would take days and days to read every article, watch every video and view every picture:

The Oregonian

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

He was stumbling in the snow. Naturally when you start to fall you put your hands down, but your going to tell me that he was reaching for his gun after he got out with his hands up?? That doesn't sound like a man with intentions to kill cops. This video is suspicious, a cop already in the trees 50 yards out prior to LaVoy crashing into the snow drift. I bet there was a guy in the trees on the right side of the road too. There is no way through that planned roadblock. If they shot at them prior to this, what are they expected to do? Sit in the vehicle while the cops use them as a target practice? All of this stinks. After LaVoy was killed they turned fire onto the vehicle. The thing I don't get is they are willing to let everyone still at the refuge leave free who are just as armed as LaVoy, but at the same time want to ambush and gun down the leaders. All the police and sheriffs have to say, is that if they had grievances, then they should of used the proper channels. So if there is a law broken, don't call your sheriff or FBI because they aren't the proper channels.

This is like 911, where up is down. Where is the evidence? Heading out to sea on a barge to Hong Kong, China to be smelted... Who cares that a senator sold 600,000 acres of BLM land to China. People don't want to take up arms against the Feds or local law enforcement. The law enforcement need to realize they are pawns in the game too. Geez, when are people going to wake up and realize we're all being bamboozled and go after the real criminals.? What these guys done here at the refuge is chicken feed compared to what is happening in Washington on a daily basis. Why isn't Hillary behind bars already? This establishment is doomed to fail. You can't continue with trillions in debt and 80% of the population with less than thousand dollars in savings in their bank accounts. All I am saying there is a broken track ahead and there is a runway train coming.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The feds had (and have) EVERY responsibility to protect his life. They had no right to put him in a no-win situation.

Mr. Finicum put himself in the situation. He could have surrendered with his compatriots at the first roadblock and chose not to. Further, Mr. Finicum, overcome with selfish motives of his own, put the lives of those in the vehicle with him at great risk when he fled at high speed. Finally, when Mr. Finicum reached the secondary roadblock, he again chose not to surrender but incited his own violent end.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

Butting in here...

There is no way through that planned roadblock.

Exactly. They knowingly and deliberately created an absolute no-win situation for Mr. Finicum, putting EVERYONE's lives in danger, including the OSP officers manning the roadblock. My gut tells me that the Feds knowingly and deliberately set it up as they did so that it would be the OSP officers who would be forced to take the fatal shots. The feds knew that in that situation, no matter what Finicum said or did, he was "a threat" to the officers around him, and any movement whatsoever could be construed as "reaching for a gun."

If they shot at them prior to this...

I would be shocked if they didn't (and I believe Victoria Sharp did try to say they did, but the way the transcript was punctuated, she could have been talking about the initial shots while they were stopped). Color of law allows the officers to say, "He might be a danger to someone! We need to kill him!!!" In this case, they were correct to the extent that the dangerous situation they created could have easily resulted in unintentional harm to others.

[quote...]...what are they expected to do? Sit in the vehicle while the cops use them as a target practice?

Yes, they were. Color of law has now demanded that we "comply" no matter what. The presumption is that LE never ever does anything bad, only we do, so by God comply!!! It is a complete and total corruption of the law and our inalienable right to life.

After LaVoy was killed they turned fire onto the vehicle. The thing I don't get is they are willing to let everyone still at the refuge leave free who are just as armed as LaVoy, but at the same time want to ambush and gun down the leaders.

Medusa -- gotta kill the heads to kill the body. I believe Victoria Sharp's presence in the vehicle was neither anticipated nor expected. No one was expected to make it out of that truck alive. But they failed miserably. What they didn't expect was that they would have to release one of the occupants of that car -- and eyewitness and earwitness -- who could tell the tale. Hence the need to get McConnell to make his bogus video and post it BEFORE Ms. Sharp had a chance to tell her tale...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

change it thru the process

That's a good one.
It is too sad to be funny though.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

The Oregonian

That guy is a FED plant.... he's showing all the rooms and doors... totally not foraging, he's just showing all the hiding places and where to raid if need be.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Mr. Finicum made his choices. I don't agree with them, I think he was doomed to failure from the start, but I can also understand that he had no good choices either. I can also appreciate how he felt that was the honorable and courageous thing to do. He put his life on the line and paid the ultimate price for his convictions.

But Mr. Finicum cannot and did not force anyone else -- specifically, the Feds -- to do a thing. They made their own choices. And their judgment day will come.

If I dare you to kill me, are you gonna do it? What if I double-dog dare you? Triple-dog dare you??? Do you really believe any jury in this country would let you off for murder because you said, "She triple-dog dared me!!!"

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That's a good one.

Extremists indeed should have a hard time getting their ideas implemented. That's a feature, not a defect. And when they revert to non democratic means, they learn to hate the law and the fed.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyNetBeware

originally posted by: butcherguy

That's a good one.

Extremists indeed should have a hard time getting their ideas implemented. That's a feature, not a defect. And when they revert to non democratic means, they learn to hate the law and the fed.

You would have been a Tory in the 1770's.
Would you have been one of the guys letting the dogs loose or spraying a firehose in Selma, Alabama?

edit on b000000312016-01-30T10:45:56-06:0010America/ChicagoSat, 30 Jan 2016 10:45:56 -06001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

And when they revert to non democratic means, they learn to hate the law and the fed.

We don't have a democracy. We have a Constitutional Republic. A democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to have for dinner... kinda like the BLM and the FBI deciding to have Mr. Finicum for dinner.

I have the utmost respect and appreciation for our law of the land. I just want to return to it.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Don't be stupid, unless you're intentionally trolling.

He's not a fed plant, David has been streaming as much as he can to document it all if the feds decide to raid so the world can see

If you'd been following events then you'd know that they're not actually staying inside the buildings, they're sleeping rough outside around a few cars they've parked up, so the feds are welcome to raid the buildings but they won't find anybody hiding

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
wiki? That's hilarious. That is not due diligence. Double Facepalm!

US code is law. Wiki has citations.

You willfully choose to have no integrity and ignore the citations and fail to do your own diligence when someone points out you are wrong.

You probably are a science denier also. Right?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join