It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: onequestion

A lot of posters are blood thirsty and just want to see people die.

I agree.

There are some on here who support our government and have a disdain against people who stand up against a tyrannical government.

(I'm not attacking you)

Seriously? Standing up against a tyrannical government? Seriously?

Where are the militiamen at who are occupying The Federal Reserve HQ? You know, the private banking cartel that has enslaved this nation in debt?

Where are the militiamen at on Capitol Hill occupying The White House?

Oh, I forgot - an armed sit-in regarding arson charges is protesting against a tyrannical government. I am in no way, shape, or from making a mockery out of this - they did that themselves.

Where were these armed militiamen when we protested the meeting of the globalist dictators while I was having my skull pummeled into the asphalt for blowing a whistle?

Where were these armed militiamen during Occupy in which people's personal belongings were stolen and then thrown away?

They were busy camping out in a wildlife sanctuary having the worlds largest pity-party about "we gotta do what we gotta do," while writing erotic stories and stealing Federal vehicles to cruise around in when drunk.

I'm not buying this BS of people saying "people want to say people get killed."

GET REAL.

Have you even SEEN some of the comments regarding what we should do to the Middle East? Three words: "Make it glass," it's sickening yet no one bats an eye.

No one is advocating for violence, EXCEPT for the ones who EXPLICITLY stated multiple times that they were ready to give their lives, weren't coming back, were going to do whatever it takes, etc etc

I, too, have absolutely no love for my federal government. I've tried to do more about it than click away on the Internet; I've been there, in person - I know what it means to be protest and by met by the police state. It changes your perception on everything when stating up at a man who is clearly over six foot, completely decked out in unmarked gear with multiple weapons, and has an APV no less than ten feet behind him - and that's after the rows and rows of local PD.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

If they were actually fighting back don't you think the situation would have been totally different?

Something fishy here because only the militia members were injured as far as I can tell and I'm pretty certain one of them has a decent enough shot to have gotten one of the officers.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Nyiah

Yeah so was George Washington and everyone who signed the Declaration of Independence.

But you just want to ignore that don't you?

A cheat not paying his GRAZING FEES to use the land is not a goddamn hero. WTFH.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

The Bundys hauled in water and made some improvements to the land ( I think, roads, wells etc). The cows improve the land by the dung and the desert tortoise gets nutrition from cow dung.

I think the Bundys claimed that they paid more in land improvements than they got from using the land.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Looks like another "Hands up don't shoot" moment.

Which one is more politically correct?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Wait... Aren't you guys aligned against the same banking and military industrial empires that are destroying our entire planet,

Why not join forces?

link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
I guess all the pressure from the local, Native Americans and the state of Oregon finally got some somebody to do something. I am sure their will be plenty of police cam footage.

If there isn't, that will be interesting as well.

...in particular when you start with the mission from God nonsense.

Jake and Elwood would disagree.

link   
Does anyone have any information to how the shooting started?

Where the militia shot in their cars?

This is very important. The militia were on there way to a public meeting.

I am wondering if the FBI knew about this public meeting and staged a road block and shot them.

I don't trust the government, and it is a fact they will use strong armed tactics to end a situation that is shinning a big light on their corruption. Nothing surprises me anymore.
edit on 26-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

It was still federal land, he was just using it for free. If he owned it, then that means he payed taxes for it right? Are you saying that if you squat on someones land that, they aren't using, you should be able to keep it?

Or is this part of the whole "the constitution says the government can't own land" crap, because that's just preposterous

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Don't you dare compare the Bundy's to George Washington and our founder fathers!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Just to add some info most already know

From WaPo oregon rancher Titled "Here's what you don't know about the Bundy standoff"

Utilizing federal land requires ranchers to follow an unfair, complicated and constantly evolving set of rules. For example, a federal government agency might decide that it wants to limit the number of days a rancher can graze their cattle to protect a certain endangered plant or animal species, or they might unilaterally decide that ranchers can’t use as much water as they need because of a fight over water rights. Or they might take over land that once belonged to the state or private individuals, imposing an entirely new set of restrictions.

This is what is all about...tho still don't like how Bundy went about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

a reply to: MrSpad

If they were actually fighting back don't you think the situation would have been totally different?

Something fishy here because only the militia members were injured as far as I can tell and I'm pretty certain one of them has a decent enough shot to have gotten one of the officers.

From what I've seen in the news so far, they're not being charged with anything but "conspiracy to impede", which is sort of like "conspiracy to commit mopery" IMHO.

If they'd come out gunz-a-blazin' I'd have expected the charges to fly in that direction. And be the very first ones they leveled. Odd.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Wait... Aren't you guys aligned against the same banking and military industrial empires that are destroying our entire planet,

Why not join forces?

I don't know who you mean by "guys," I'm just one dude. And join forces with who?

People who drink, write erotic novels, and steal Federal vehicles for joyrides?

Uh, I think I'll pass on that.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Keep in mind ALL "information" is coming from MSM.

link   

I'm sure there were plenty of people using drugs at OWS

Does that make you a drug addict?

link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Sure it is bug.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Does anyone have any information to how the shooting started?

Where the militia shot in their cars?

This is very important. The militia were on there way to a public meeting.

I am wondering if the FBI knew about this public meeting and staged a road block and shot them.

I don't trust the government, and it is a fact they will use strong armed tactics to end a situation that is shinning a big light on their corruption. Nothing surprises me anymore.

The Oregonian

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

You see the point I'm making?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

Sure, Cow's fertilize the land well, but plants don't grow in well-fertilized areas that have 900 cows wandering around until the cows are gone. So its not like there's a net gain from letting cows graze in an area constantly.

I'm hoping by "The desert tortoise gets its nutrition from cow dung" you actually mean "From the grass the cow's dung helps fertilize" because desert tortoises don't eat cow dung.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Washington did NOT sign the Declaration of Independence,

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join