It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens are Silent because They're Dead

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I am not certain of your idea other 'pop-up' EARTH'S existing.

I meant more along terraforming. Once a "Goldilocks Zone" candidate is found, takes millions, billions of earth years to prepare a potential planet for life.Gardening is about preparing the soil, protecting the crop, and keeping the weeds down.

What are the chances? A planet so perfect to introduce and support an infinite number/member of fauna and flora; so many species to thrive with each other within in a hostile ecosystem and thrive?

The difference is liquid water, for one.

There isn't any for who knows how many light years in every direction?

Literally, the water of Life.

Chances are good for other planets considering how many Class M stars in the Milky way and how many galaxies there are, that we know of. If stars all form a similar way, they form planets the same way, too.

Can you imagine how many similar suns are in just this portion of our own Milky Way? The Universe has been there forever, it has had an infinite amount of time to spread life everywhere.

Life abounds

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

These life forms were experimental; and had the perfect petri dish that met all conditions the creators had to produce billions of various life forms; including the most advanced: the mammal. This has not happened ever anywhere else. This is why this Earth is called the "living library" all time all beings (never to be created again in a NO SIMILAR environment).
edit on 23-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: gortex

Do the Nordics, Pleaidians, Dracos, Greys, etc. know they are dead?

The above mentioned are disguised names for demons and the faes. They are the fallen ones. technically, the article in the OP is correct. "aliens are dead" because they exist with other names.

"Angels & Demons".

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
originally posted by: SoulSurfer
originally posted by: NewzNose

NewzNose: Do the Nordics, Pleaidians, Dracos, Greys, etc. know they are dead?

SoulSurfer: The above mentioned are disguised names for demons and the faes. They are the fallen ones. technically, the article in the OP is correct. "aliens are dead" because they exist with other names.

So the Sirian's are also dead (those the Sixth dimensional Egyptians) still living in Egypt; and the Lyrans 4th dimensional LIZARDS; POOF? (existing as Royals in Europe) What happened to the 5th dimensional Maya (Pleaidians) still living in MezoAmerica as you say think are a dead end race? NOT.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Fermi Paradox

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

There is no evidence anything exists other than us; and thank you for sharing this VID (very funny/scary) most importantly contains information one should be aware of. ANY Information is a good thing..especially if breathtaking.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

No, im simply dismissing the label "Aliens" and calling them for what they really are. Angels & demons. UFO was a term invented to not identify them for what they really were. Aliens are "dead" because the term "aliens" was invented to hide the angels and demons.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

No, im simply dismissing the label "Aliens" and calling them for what they really are. Angels & demons. UFO was a term invented to not identify them for what they really were. Aliens are "dead" because the term "aliens" was invented to hide the angels and demons.

Angels and demons (you mean common nomenclature) biblical that has no cast out regarding (aspersions) to alien influence/creation. We are just an evolved specie by accident (no one OR DID THEY manipulate the outcome of our eventual format). Why bother; why become a human in the first place? Because they could enjoy the experiment as happening 'real time' as an actual 'injected' SOUL participant. What do I mean?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I prefer the term "Aliens", thanks. "Space People" seems like a term we can bunch them all into.
The Angels/Demons thing gets a bit too detailed for something that seems to lack such things. And I've never seen a depiction of a Winged Demon Monster Riding around in a flying saucer... hmmm... I'm thinking that would make a great tattoo.

I also prefer to call them "too clever to bother making contact with anyone down here because this place is a bit crazy". If I were them, I'd probably avoid a good portion of folks down here. Maybe stick to farmers way out in the middle of nowhere. At least they can't attack your ride very well with their hooch and shotguns.

"There's a star man waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'll blow our minds."
That's the truth right there.

edit on 24-1-2016 by TenFourAnimation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I completely understand the Fermi Paradox and all that is associated with it..

I just think it's very arrogant of us to think we are the only intelligent life out there. I mean the vastness of space is so damn infinite.
To simply try and comprehend how many planets actually fall in the goldilocks zone will be mind boggling, not to mention that we have our own definition of "goldilocks zone" and I think in the far future we will learn of the actual diversity of conditions in which life can develop.

I honestly think that extraterrestrial beings exist, we're just not worth contacting or to destructive to risk mass disclosure.
"Hey, bob, you think we should inform the humans that we exist?"
"Nah, lets first see how's this pans out, lets not artificially influence this great experiment"

Once again, believing we are the only intelligent life out there = arrogance.

Just my opinion, thank you for providing me with a platform on which to express it.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
A while back, there was a study that said www.cnet.com... a search of 100,000 galaxies found no life because there was not evidence of artificial tampering with the star light from these galaxies. (My term.) Then we find a star 1,500 light years away that appears to be doing the very thing we would identify as a potential marker of intelligent ET. Then it is declared they are all dead. The real truth might be that interstellar travel is not possible for biocarbon life forms. Machine life forms can do it, but, don't care. Even for machines it may not be possible due to the distances, time required which may deteriorate the ship so much during the trip it will never arrive. That will leave us with chatting with our 'neighbors' but never knowing for sure about everything that is out there. I am sure they are out there, but, the numbers are likely low in our galaxy, 10 - 50 intelligent civilizations. It is also likely none of them are interstellar. That would explain a lot without stating they are all dead....

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

If aliens are "angels and demons" there is till a divisive line for good and evil.

Do you really think creatures of such intelligence would be wasting their time with these contextual dilemma's?

Good and evil is established by the consciencenes's perception. Ie. we decide what is good and evil depending on perspective and context. If intelligent beings were still wasting their time on this they would not be considered intelligent. Even by me. Same goes for God, have you read what that being supposedly did? I mean if God is God I would not like to worship him, for I am better than that loser.

Humans love to see things as "good and evil", "angels and demons"... Nothing is inherently "good or evil"

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

If you take the time to look at the history of the modern UFO age you'll see that UFO was created as a place-holder. A guy called Ruppelt is credited with its origin and it was an attempt to be more definitive in terminology. Prior to that, damn near anything was simply called a 'flying saucer' or 'flying disc' regardless of whether it was a light in the sky or an ill-defined cluster of metallic objects.

Arguably, Ruppelt was seeking to separate the serious study of these reports from the tabloid excesses. After all, 'little green men, 'space aliens' and 'flying saucers' are hardly suited to scientific terminology. This process has continued to this day with the ideological battle between 'serious ufology' and its popular counterpart that's turned UFO into a consumerist market object.

Many of the early sightings reports described reflective, solid objects conforming to aerodynamic principles. They didn't describe monsters, demons or flying entities. Those that reportedly buzzed aircraft and people could be described more as joyriders or assholes rather than embodiments of evil.

Again, if you look at the history, the first assumptions involved foreign technology and interplanetary vehicles from within our solar system. There was a little grassroots chatter about UFOs being demons that sprung up around the mid-1950s. From our perspective, this shouldn't be surprising as there's a steady population who always equate novelty and turmoil with demons and the master plans of God. If you can stand the stink, skim through some of the current Muslim-related threads. There we have some our modern adherents to the philosophy that the unknown must be Satanic and demon-related.

Unless you can show otherwise, the written record does not support your statement that 'UFO' was invented to 'hide angels and demons.'

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

…the creators had to produce billions of various life forms; including the most advanced: the mammal.

If the Universe is Infinite and Eternal, then the 'creators' have had an infinite amount of time to develop life, lonnng before they ever put it here.

Your proposing that this earth is the first such 'petri dish', pretty arrogant. How could you possibly know that, having never left here or been anywhere else?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Do you have tangible, verifiable evidence of your claims? I have no doubt demons exist but also believe off world civilizations exist. Why do you feel all offworld inhabitants must be demons?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Ok so the aliens are dead now. Good to know our greatest minds have combed the galaxy for life finding nothing but fossils. That must explain the black budget having paid for the logistics and all. So we are still living in times where we focus a telescope on objects billions of light years and proclaiming

"They're dead Jim , all of them"

Geez next thing ya know they won't find water on Mars and then they kinda find some or ?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

There is no way of telling for certain-They may as well be Shrodingers Greys.

The vast distances between stars makes it almost impossible to tell. Alien civilizations could rise and fall by the time the light from their star reaches us, and if there was a civilization that was on an expolanet two thousand light years away the might get the see the first episode of I love Lucy 1000 years after our civilization had collapsed.

That I why I think SETI was bogus at times. For starters looking at the broader spectrums would be effective as trying to find a grain of sand in a bowlful of salt. Secondly a response sent right now would be historically inaccurate by the time our signal reaches it's destination and vice versa. Since we first started broadcasting radio waves we have been through two world wars, seen humanity reach the moon, completed the human genome project...

Baby steps. IF we are to find a thriving civilization we need to start scanning stars within a hundred light years, anything beyond that could be relics old a long dead race. However there could be thousands of intelligent races out there that have barely mastered agriculture let alone interstellar communication.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I think the problem with us ever finding or contacting aliens is the following. If Intelligent life that develops civilizations is both rare and short lived, the chances of one being close enough to us, and in the same time frame for contact as us, is extremely remote. So there may be aliens, but they are so far away that the time needed to detect or contact them is longer than they, or we, will exist. We have only been around for a few thousand years, and have had radio for a little over a century. IF we blow ourselves up in the next 50 years, a civilization say 150 light years away might never detect us at all. If we develop interstellar travel, and start seeding the galaxy with our life, it might get a little more probable, but that's if we are able to last long enough to achieve it, which right now, looks like a longshot.

edit on 24-1-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Again our inability to think that we are special and that other life could not and should not exist is apparent everyday. Life elsewhere in the vastness of the observable universe is mathematically sound, that if we exist then so must they or things. To look at our own lives on earth, we are part of actually quite a small setup the milky way compare to some mega constructs elsewhere in our line of sight. So to think how complicated our current evolution is, it is clear how beautiful a concoction the natural world can design. We ourselves are aliens, and as we strive to reach other places other life out there will be doing the same. The question you have to ask yourself is, if they are more advanced then us why would they care to make contact with us, we are lesser then them. If they are less advanced then us, then they cannot make contact with us. So catch 22, either way they would not contact us. It is only our current cry for help for us to be seen that we wish for.

However contact I feel has been made many thousands of years ago, my personal feeling on the matter. We look up to the stars, religiously. This is no mistake, more implanted system. We build to the stars, we strive to know, we know we are important however because we already have been set up to eventually achieve.
edit on 24-1-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
I completely understand the Fermi Paradox and all that is associated with it..

I just think it's very arrogant of us to think we are the only intelligent life out there.

Agreed.

Now, can you tell me exactly who said "we are the only intelligent life out there?"

Harte

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join