It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen
Next it's Huma and Cheryl.

And the connections to the Clinton Foundation.

Wow...the FBI really hates women.

The Clinton Foundation.
That includes Chelsea now.
When did she join the slush fund?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

They're talking about SAP (Special Access Programs) level intelligence. These are most closely guarded...and means "people will die" if this material is compromised.

That is enough right there to keep her from ever holding a high security clearance. She cannot be president without it.

If the FBI drops the ball on this one because she is too big to fail or jail, the whole world will be watching, especially the American People.
edit on 19-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Love the "Super, Super Secret" hash tag. In other words, we'll never get to see them.

What remains apparent is she used non government channels to discuss government business.

Guess why?

What she was doing was illegal as hell.

This is just another 'cover it up' government announcement. Endless yah, where theres smoke theres fire, but no prosecution. Till we are bored to death and switch to non government channels… lol.
edit on 19-1-2016 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

There is talk that the Pentagon may demote General Petraus over his incident. It made no sense to me with the exception of Clinton being charged for her issue. They cant argue there was a difference in punishment.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
An I.G. just informed Congress that Hillary Clinton broke the law...endangered SAP intelligence due to 'Gross Negligence'.
There is no way to downplay that fact.

They have to indict her.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow....

Two whole pages and you know who hasn't showed up demanding proof?

I would say a letter from the IG is pretty damning.

For those people who just don't understand how serious this is, I would like to share a little story....

To make a long story short, while working for the FBI, I had three hard drives stored in a safe because of spillage. They were at the secret level, but top secret information had been inadvertently put on them. They had been wiped, but were still deemed Top Secret because of the spillage.

A co-worker and I had to take them to Quantico to be destroyed. It took two of us because of TPI, Two Person Integrity which means whenever handling classified material outside of strict control, there should be two people guarding it. Waivers can be granted for TPI, but it should be followed whenever possible.

The drives were electronically wiped again, and then physically destroyed while we watched. We both had to sign documents to attest under penalty of law that we had witnessed the destruction of the hard drives.

The government takes classified material handling very very seriously.

I don't see how Hillary will get out of this one.

EDIT: I especially love Hillary's comment..."The FBI hasn't interviewed me yet". Trust me, if they have enough evidence, her first interview with the FBI will be after the cuffs are slapped on and she has been read her rights.
edit on R372016-01-19T14:37:18-06:00k371Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R382016-01-19T14:38:27-06:00k381Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
Hillary Clinton's emails on her unsecured, homebrew server contained intelligence from the U.S. government's most secretive and highly classified programs, according to an unclassified letter from a top inspector general to senior lawmakers.

No it didn't...she has said so numerous times.

What, that's not good enough?

/sarc

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I agree that she will not be indicted by the current Justice Department. I fear she will be assassinated if she becomes POTUS. Someone's ideas of justice will catch up with her. I do not support that line of thinking, assassinations and all, yet history does.

Benghazi and SAPs, what's next? She's a traitor, but she'll never face the music in front of Congress or our Justice Department.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If she did have classified info in her emails then I don't know what's taking so long to charge her. I've been hearing about classified emails for what seems like years now and still just talk about it. I'll tell ya, anyone else caught with classified info in an UNCLAS email would be in federal prison already.

So does she or doesn't she have classified info in her emails?
edit on 19-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wish we could go at least one day without hearing about Hilary and her emails. If she was going to get in trouble about it, it would have already happened. This is not "huge", it's just the same story on a different day.

I simply do not understand your attitude here. How could you possibly think this is unimportant? Anyone else would go to jail. If this had been done by Trump or Cruz or Bush you'd be all over it.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

UH...ohhhhhh...

Beat me to this...but This is huge!
I wonder if they just announced they're going to explore retroactively demoting Petraeus...in order to be 'equal' when they bring the hammer down on Hillary.

According to court documents, former CIA Director David Petraeus was prosecuted for sharing intelligence from special access programs with his biographer and mistress Paula Broadwell. At the heart of his prosecution was a non-disclosure agreement where Petraeus agreed to protect these closely held government programs, with the understanding “unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention or negligent handling … could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage by a foreign nation.” Clinton signed an identical non-disclosure agreement Jan. 22, 2009.

www.foxnews.com...

Yup, she is toast now.

Petraeus went down for the same thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wish we could go at least one day without hearing about Hilary and her emails. If she was going to get in trouble about it, it would have already happened. This is not "huge", it's just the same story on a different day.

I simply do not understand your attitude here. How could you possibly think this is unimportant? Anyone else would go to jail. If this had been done by Trump or Cruz or Bush you'd be all over it.

lol, we're down to one defender. But that was a scary thin defense, lmao. You knew we'd get to the point where the professional derailers / denyers would simply start saying "oh it's old news" or "oh we've had enough of this".

When there's no where left to derail to, and no possible denial left. We have finally gotten here.....it's actually too embarrassing to do it any more.

Gives me a chuckle. Good times.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

UH...ohhhhhh...

Beat me to this...but This is huge!
I wonder if they just announced they're going to explore retroactively demoting Petraeus...in order to be 'equal' when they bring the hammer down on Hillary.

According to court documents, former CIA Director David Petraeus was prosecuted for sharing intelligence from special access programs with his biographer and mistress Paula Broadwell. At the heart of his prosecution was a non-disclosure agreement where Petraeus agreed to protect these closely held government programs, with the understanding “unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention or negligent handling … could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage by a foreign nation.” Clinton signed an identical non-disclosure agreement Jan. 22, 2009.

www.foxnews.com...

Yup, she is toast now.

Petraeus went down for the same thing.

We've definitely crossed the rubicon. Comparisons to Petraeus, Menendez, Libby, Nixon are too dead-on now. There's got to be a way where those guys (or survivors) demand exoneration if Hillary's ignored....or some sort of class action where citizens demand equal treatment under the law.

Plus it's way too far gone for Obama & Lynch to pretend they're doing anything but the dirtiest deed in American history, if they somehow avoid or pardon it. It would like giving the Colorado theater guy a pardon, too big a stain.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
But I will love it if they do. Destroy the democrat party for decades. 2016 and 2018 will look like there's only one party on the slate.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hillary should be in prison, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

(Willtell is right on)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
Damning as it may be, it's becoming the same right wing dead horse on multiple levels as the embassy crap. I've officially crossed over into IDGAF Anymore territory. It's not like she was on my voter radar anyway, so righties can suck that comeback back down.

If/when she's hauled off for charges, then I might GAF. Maybe. Or not.

edit on 1/19/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The likelihood of Hillary being indicted for this is nil.

For one, Obama’s justice department won’t do it. That’s one reason Hillary’s kissing Obama’s butt in debates.

Two, the FBI won’t bust Hillary because the elite don’t want it. They’ll hold this over Hillary’s head for years and control her

Three, her husband is too much of an insider.

I think all of the above is why it is taking so long.

I think there may be a code of omertà in place, and who those players are is anybody's guess, but I'm thinking some of them are way way up the chain.....the bosses of the bosses, if you will.

Lots of money has been invested in the Clinton Machine. It is going to take topnotch investigative know how to dismantle it and you may be right. This Justice Department may be unwilling to do it.

I have noticed Hillary's extreme kiss-a**ing of Obama lately, too.....over the top actually. ???

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

They are possibly investigating dozens of people directly involved.

This goes deeper than anyone can imagine.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

If people aren't prosecuted for:

- selling guns to Narcoterrorists in Mexico, which end up killing US officials in Operation Fast and Furious
- owning a plane at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico that was found to be smuggling coke in Operation Mayan Jaguar
- allowing children to be raped on US Military Bases abroad
- the killing of US citizens, and classifying them as "enemy combatants" ex post facto
- Weinberger essentially stealing classified documents from the national archives
- flying an armed nuke across the country
- the recent "Opiate Trifecta": 1. we seized control of the unused opium field in Afghanistan, and bring them back online. 2. reschedule all manner of pharmaceutical opiates to remove supply from the black market. 3. flood the black market with the newly made heroin coming from Afghanistan. ????. Profit. BUt now we have a new recurrence of heroin addiction as a direct result, puposeful or not.

what on Earth would lead me to believe that Hillary will take any flak at all over this? I mean...we all KNOW she should. But what would lead me to believe she would?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

There is talk that the Pentagon may demote General Petraus over his incident. It made no sense to me with the exception of Clinton being charged for her issue. They cant argue there was a difference in punishment.

This could be a preliminary move to establish precedent.

There could easily be other people involved with rank.

Hillary did not act alone imo.

Criminal conspiracy will be part of the charges.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join