It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Even Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I think charges might stick to be honest. First there is no lost love between Obama and Clinton and Obama has done nothing to make this mess go away. Secondly the mood of the American people and politicians breaking the law and not being held accountable is going to play a part. The more Clinton tries to shift blame and, well, flat out lie the deeper the hole she is digging. Personally I think the hole is to deep for her to crawl out. If Dems try to protect her it most likely will blow up in their faces during the elections.. Keep in mind the next elections include house and senate races and not just the president.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Even Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall.

Yeah but that Humpty Dumpty is wearing an exotic composite jacket and filled with teflon coated material.

I can't stand her and all her b# , but unfortunately wilful thinking doesn't work with politicians at that level.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I hope that I'm wrong, but I find it hard to believe that one of our presidents wife and former Secretary of State would end up in jail?

Not to mention that likelyhood of her covering her arse and having hidden material laying around in case they try to bring her down , she will be able to bargain her way out.

She was in positions to obtain material that could bring down the ship.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I guess we will wait and see but I think her ability to bargain her way out has long sailed away. Besides the American people should expect more out of our elected officials and not less. The excuse "because its always been like that" needs to be thrown away. People are in love with the notion of Bill Clinton being back in the White House with the delusion he would be in charge. Hillary is to power hungry to let bill upstage her.

Its time for the American people to get off their asses and vote.
edit on 19-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: pteridine
While many have been calling Hilary a traitor, there is no evidence for such. As far as can be determined, she did not purposely provide classified information to anyone. What she did was violate security by using her home grown server for transmission of classified information because she was too lazy to carry two blackberrys and too self-important to use the State Department secure server. She thought that she could do it herself and get away with it.
This situation is quite different from that of David Petraeus who willingly provided classified information to his biographer/mistress.
The other thing that Hilary has to worry about is any attempt that she made to cover up any of her actions because that is a certain obstruction of justice charge.

Doesn't matter what her intent was. Having the level of data on her computer and her job capacity means any deviation from what is ordered by law, regarding TS SAP materials is criminal negligence in her best case scenario, which is the same thing as selling info to China. (Which bill did already).

It may be negligence but it is not espionage.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I hope she doesn't get off scot free for all these obvious criminal acts. No one should be above the law. I would love to see her do the walk of shame, like Martha Stewart did.
Someone with her moral values should never be President. Neither should Trump, either. I'm sure he's got some skeletons in his closet that will come out soon and derail his crazy train..

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: RickinVa

What I don't understand is how SAP-level TS documents could even be transferred physically to a non-classified email system without intentional circumvention techniques. They are on physically separate networks, and there is no 'download attachment' button to stick it on a USB drive as far as I know.

That's the whole point I made in an earlier post...somebody, somewhere intentionally transferred TS material from a closed network and placed it on an unclassified system. That person(s) is who the FBI very much wants to find, and when they do find them, they are toast.

For the last few months, the pot has been simmering,,, just below the point of a full blown boil. Some people have to be extremely nervous right now because they know that what they have done is going to be found out. Depending on the system, it is possible to transfer data to a disk or thumb drive or simply burnt onto a dvd. I have seen a lot of dvd's and cd-roms that had TS/SCI labels on them. But in any system that has transferable media, a log file is always generated that shows the logon, time, data transferred and what the data transferred is... those logs are routinely viewed by the Chief Security Officer or someone in his office.

I think at this point that multiple people are in some deep deep dookey and they are going to be more than willing to talk when the proverbial water starts to boil.

Gross negligence in handling classified information is extremely easy to prove.. It isn't necessary to prove criminal intent. Having classified information on an unclassified system is a prime example of gross negligence.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Doubtful.

We've got a letter conveniently leaked to Fox about a sworn statement from an unidentified person in which the following allegation is apparently made:

"According to the declarant, these documents contain information derived from classified IC element sources."

So we have a man's sworn opinion that information in the emails was derived from classified sources. What's the nature of the information in question? Is there without a doubt, no way this information could have been obtained except from the classified sources and is the declarant in a position to be reasonably sure of this? Were these emails that were sent to her or sent by her?

Notice that Fox uses one of it's trusty anonymous sources to sell it:

“There is absolutely no way that one could not recognize SAP material,” a former senior law enforcement with decades of experience investigating violations of SAP procedures told Fox News. “It is the most sensitive of the sensitive.”

That's this anonymous person's opinion about a statement in a letter referring to another person's opinion and unless that letter went into a lot of unpublished detail which was shared with this anonymous "senior law enforcement [sic]" (I'm pretty sure potential Pulitzer type s# is at least copy edited), he's just flapping his gums.

Every week there is a "smoking gun found!" Clinton email thread and yet...
edit on 2016-1-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

"Is there without a doubt, no way this information could have been obtained except from the classified sources and is the declarant in a position to be reasonably sure of this?"

Lets use an example here....

Say CNN runs a story about classified information, and reveals that information to the public... that doesn't make it any less classified in the eyes of the government.

If I had direct knowledge of classified information that was released over a major news service, and I decided to publicly acknowledge that it was true based on my own personal knowledge that it was in fact true... I could very well be prosecuted for gross negligence in handling of classified information, even though that exact same information was made available to millions of people.

Hillary's campaign loves to play the "nothing was ever classified until after the fact" game, while conveniently ignoring the fact that classified information may or may not be marked... just because something is not marked as being classified doesn't make it any less classified.

edit on R232016-01-20T00:23:26-06:00k231Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Some of the info on Hillary's private server is highly classified info that only very few people had access to legally. In some cases, the info was coming from a political crony of Bill and Hillary that had NO access to... legally.

The member that you were responding to here was trying to write this story off as a reach by FOX News. The source of this story is a real letter from a real IG and has been verified to be true. That is why you can see this story running on all of the major news outlets... not just FOX.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
basically we know, again, Hilary is a huge liar. No, it does not matter if the emails were listed ex-post-facto to top secret because they were not supposed to be on her unprotected none government encrypted server in the first place. And yes, she was caught telling a subordinate to declassify an email before sending it.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
One thing I would like to add....

You really need to go to the state dept and look through the emails that have been released...

Especially pay attention to the ones from Sidney Blumenthal and his "private" intelligence agency that he sent her a multitude of times... Hillary has stated that these were "unsolicited", but you will find several where she replied "Thanks Sid".

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to quickly figure out that although Blumenthal used his own "adhoc" system to call his emails unclassified, it is very obvious that this information came from classified intelligence.... how and where he was able to get this information remains to be seen.

I think Sidney Blumenthal will once again be a huge thorn in Hillary's side and the FBI is taking a very hard look at him and the intell he was providing to Hillary.

My two cents.
edit on R082016-01-20T10:08:00-06:00k081Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to quickly figure out that although Blumenthal used his own "adhoc" system to call his emails unclassified, it is very obvious that this information came from classified intelligence.... how and where he was able to get this information remains to be seen. I think Sidney Blumenthal will once again be a huge thorn in Hillary's side and the FBI is taking a very hard look at him and the intell he was providing to Hillary.

Yes, Sid is a very important player.
I know that no one likes Judicial Watch, but they are the ones that have been instrumental in the Hillary emails coming to light...... well, them.... and someone in the Obama White House.
Here is a link to the Judicial Watch Hillary Clinton email archives.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: mobiusmale

If she did have classified info in her emails then I don't know what's taking so long to charge her. I've been hearing about classified emails for what seems like years now and still just talk about it. I'll tell ya, anyone else caught with classified info in an UNCLAS email would be in federal prison already.

So does she or doesn't she have classified info in her emails?

I've seen a guy lose a Secret clearance over unpaid debts, "Student Loans". Had to transfer from our Submarine to the surface fleet. This whole situation with Hillary astounds me. Double standards are basically being thrown in our face. She better be indicted.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

"It may be negligence but it's not espionage "

It is however conspiracy which carries more severe penalty the negligence.

The code worded material did not hop over to unsecured server all by themselves.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hillary:

No one is to big to jail.

Lets hope they can fit her, into a jail cell!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This intelligence was SO sensitive and highly-classified, that the IG had to actually be granted a special clearance...just to review the material.

This level of intelligence is allowed to be viewed by less than a dozen people in the world...and the crazy, bit*h stuck it on a unsecured private server in a bathroom closet of an empty condo.
edit on 20-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Is it conspiracy to commit espionage when you allow above top secret information to stay on your personal server and in your personal emails so that some entity can easily hack it and receive that ats information??

In the old days like when Julius and Ethel Rosenberg passed off secret information to the KGB, they passed material physically, hand to hand. en.wikipedia.org...
Caught red handed----cut and dried.

Nowadays, all you have to do is keep it on your server and make it easy to hack into. Then you can deny "giving" it to the hacker.

Are Bill and Hillary the new age, technologically speaking, of how to conspire to commit espionage?!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I heard a General describe this intelligence, as to the danger of it falling into the wrong hands, like this:

CLASSIFIED = a Bullet
SECRET = a Hand Grenade
TOP SECRET = a Bomb
SAP = a Nuclear Weapon

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join