It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, Bernie Sanders may not want to talk about Hillary's emails any more, but the FBI and the Justice Department are going to have a lot more to say...and likely very soon.

While Hillary carries on, on the campaign trail, as though nothing of any consequence is going on...

Hillary Clinton's emails on her unsecured, homebrew server contained intelligence from the U.S. government's most secretive and highly classified programs, according to an unclassified letter from a top inspector general to senior lawmakers.

Fox News exclusively obtained the text of the unclassified letter, sent Jan. 14 from Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III. It laid out the findings of a recent comprehensive review by intelligence agencies that identified "several dozen" additional classified emails -- including specific intelligence known as "special access programs" (SAP).

That indicates a level of classification beyond even “top secret"...,

This rabbit hole, for Clinton, just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

“There is absolutely no way that one could not recognize SAP material,” a former senior law enforcement with decades of experience investigating violations of SAP procedures told Fox News. “It is the most sensitive of the sensitive.”

While the State Department and Clinton campaign have said the emails in questions were “retroactively classified” or “upgraded” – to justify the more than 1,300 classified emails on her server – those terms are meaningless under federal law.

The former federal law enforcement official said the finding in the January IG letter represents a potential violation of USC 18 Section 793, “gross negligence” in the handling of secure information under the Espionage Act.

I ncompetence now beyond Top Secret

As much as Hillary...and her blindly loyal followers...want to keep their heads in the sand, and pretend that nothing is going to come of this criminal investigation (oh, and the other corruption case that the FBI is developing against her and Bill); this is almost certainly going to boil over and result in criminal charges.

The only question in my mind at the moment is whether she will be charged before or after the Iowa Caucuses.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

UH...ohhhhhh...

Beat me to this...but This is huge!
I wonder if they just announced they're going to explore retroactively demoting Petraeus...in order to be 'equal' when they bring the hammer down on Hillary.

According to court documents, former CIA Director David Petraeus was prosecuted for sharing intelligence from special access programs with his biographer and mistress Paula Broadwell. At the heart of his prosecution was a non-disclosure agreement where Petraeus agreed to protect these closely held government programs, with the understanding “unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention or negligent handling … could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage by a foreign nation.” Clinton signed an identical non-disclosure agreement Jan. 22, 2009.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 19-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I wish we could go at least one day without hearing about Hilary and her emails. If she was going to get in trouble about it, it would have already happened. This is not "huge", it's just the same story on a different day.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

UH...ohhhhhh...

Beat me to this...but This is huge!
I wonder if they just announced they're going to explore retroactively demoting Petraeus...in order to be 'equal' when they bring the hammer down on Hillary.

If they give her fair and equal treatment...based on the relative enormity of what she has done...she should be getting life plus 10.

The pace at which proclamations about the current status of the investigation(s) are now being leaked/released, would suggest that charges are on the immediate horizon. What an FBI presser that is going to be!

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wish we could go at least one day without hearing about Hilary and her emails. If she was going to get in trouble about it, it would have already happened. This is not "huge", it's just the same story on a different day.

Is that you Bernie?

Look, if/when this prosecution goes forward it will be the biggest news story since the OJ Simpson Trial...a former First Lady, former U.S. Senator, former Secretary of State - currently the front runner for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States, charged with "x" National Security criminal counts.

The FBI is going to chase down every lead, gather every shred of evidence, and cut every immunity deal necessary to nail her down sixteen ways to Sunday. That takes a bit of time...

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The FBI investigations are ongoing.

Get real.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I hope you're right and she is prosecuted and convicted. Because as Hillary said herself, "There should be no bank too big to fail and no individual too big to jail."

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Bernie might be smarter and *not* talk about it.

Let Hillary "hill" herself right out of the Campaign.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yup, Bernie is smarter sticking to his guns, than he is giving into the demand to give up his integrity. I really do love Bernie for having traits I thought impossible in a politician these days.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
They're talking about SAP (Special Access Programs) level intelligence. These are most closely guarded...and means "people will die" if this material is compromised.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
They're talking about SAP (Special Access Programs) level intelligence. These are most closely guarded...and means "people will die" if this material is compromised.

All kinds of monkey business going on in Hillary's office atmosphere I bet.

Her and her friends think "Special Access Programs" are designed for espionage !!!!

Bernie found out the hard way a few weeks ago.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
But Hillary is a woman.
And she is running for POTUS.
So nothing anyone says means anything.
And she has already told us that dwelling on the past won't get us anywhere.

Too bad us common folk can't use that excuse with the IRS.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

These are most closely guarded...

Maybe by people other than Hillary.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The FBI has 150 investigators working on this probe. There's so much here. Bernie is about to get a BIG boost in his campaign from the FBI.

'150 agents' working Clinton Foundation probe: Ex-U.S. atty

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This proves once and for all that Hillary considers herself to be "Above Top Secret" !!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Next it's Huma and Cheryl.

And the connections to the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I bet they will wait til Obama can't pardon her, because that would happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Next it's Huma and Cheryl.

And the connections to the Clinton Foundation.

Wow...the FBI really hates women.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I bet they will wait til Obama can't pardon her, because that would happen.

Actually, that's Obama's Ace-In-The-Hole...when Hillary is indicted, he can hold the pardon over her head to prevent her and Bill from spilling the dirt they have on him.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The likelihood of Hillary being indicted for this is nil.

For one, Obama’s justice department won’t do it. That’s one reason Hillary’s kissing Obama’s butt in debates.

Two, the FBI won’t bust Hillary because the elite don’t want it. They’ll hold this over Hillary’s head for years and control her

Three, her husband is too much of an insider.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join