It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Swills

They are possibly investigating dozens of people directly involved.

This goes deeper than anyone can imagine.

This could be that thing that's bigger than anything for 150 years. May we live in interesting times. It would be wild to see a real meltdown / blowup of all kinds of moneyed interests, foreign interests, other criminal enterprises besides the Clintons, and so on. We can dream, eh ? I think there's still a healthy skepticism to worry about the coverup, but it's looking better every day that we hear another shocking chapter. They will literally have to seal and bury everything that the 150-200 people have documented. That won't be pretty. They'd almost need martial law or something similar to shut the citizenry up about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Teapot Dome.....X 1000

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

What I don't understand is how SAP-level TS documents could even be transferred physically to a non-classified email system without intentional circumvention techniques. They are on physically separate networks, and there is no 'download attachment' button to stick it on a USB drive as far as I know.
edit on 19-1-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why is it taking so long? I'm sure they've found something because she is obviously guilty, so why are they taking so long? To draw it out and keep people distracted.

In the end nothing will happen to her, the story will slowly be forgotten and she will be cleared because she has too many friends in high places to be arrested and charged.

If she is establishment (which she obviously is) and had any chance of being indicted, they wouldn't be covering it on the MSM so much.

All this story is is a big ol' pair of shiny keys they're dangling around to keep people's attention away from what really matters in my opinion.

I don't like Hillary in the slightest, but I recognize the story for what it is IMO.
edit on 1/19/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There's dozens of officials involved.

I have been maintaining the whole thing is espionage.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think she just got her personal riches, SOS authority and decisions (to the point of pay to play), presidential aspirations, and basic power games all mixed up together, the poor dear.

Any of them independently could have plausible deniability, but all mixed together....bad news, and probably not fixable.

She did it because she knew she could. But she probably lost track of just how badly, just how far gone she had done it. They've been immune to any laws that they wanted to break for the last 40 years....she probably just underestimated the raw shock of true espionage and treason for money. Thought it was not much different than hiring people to kill some schmucks in Arkansas.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's dozens of officials involved.

I have been maintaining the whole thing is espionage.

....and there was that whole Chinagate thing back in the 90's the Clinton's were involved in.

Then, of course, there is that whole Clinton-Russian uranium deal.

But, wait! There's more!

"Oh what a tangled web we weave...."
www.independentsentinel.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
While many have been calling Hilary a traitor, there is no evidence for such. As far as can be determined, she did not purposely provide classified information to anyone. What she did was violate security by using her home grown server for transmission of classified information because she was too lazy to carry two blackberrys and too self-important to use the State Department secure server. She thought that she could do it herself and get away with it.
This situation is quite different from that of David Petraeus who willingly provided classified information to his biographer/mistress.
The other thing that Hilary has to worry about is any attempt that she made to cover up any of her actions because that is a certain obstruction of justice charge.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

This slow leak of information is intentional, if it were a legitimate investigation the why are they letting all this information about their investigation out to the public at such a slow pace? I would think that usually such a high profile investigation would be confidential.

The reason, in my opinion, is to have a side show to keep the majority looking in a certain direction. Nothing will come of this, charges will be dropped in the end. If they aren't dropped I will be extremely surprised.
edit on 1/19/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
While many have been calling Hilary a traitor, there is no evidence for such. As far as can be determined, she did not purposely provide classified information to anyone. What she did was violate security by using her home grown server for transmission of classified information because she was too lazy to carry two blackberrys and too self-important to use the State Department secure server. She thought that she could do it herself and get away with it.
This situation is quite different from that of David Petraeus who willingly provided classified information to his biographer/mistress.
The other thing that Hilary has to worry about is any attempt that she made to cover up any of her actions because that is a certain obstruction of justice charge.

The wishful thinking is strong in this post. No ones knows, least of all anybody at ATS, what was given to whom, how why, when or where. Maybe some investigators, but even they are stumbling into jaw-dropping discoveries daily.

The "oops she didn't mean it" thing.....long gone, ran it's course, completely lacking credibility now.

Her wild and loose slinging of S, TS, and higher info, is all muddled into her payola and personal favors and campaign funds and SOS decision making. Teapot dome X 1000. Watergate X 1,000,000

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The investigation is on an international scale.

Some involved are non-governmental.

And keep in mind, the public is only seeing and hearing what the MSM wants.

The real secret stuff isn't even released.

edit on Jan-19-2016 by xuenchen because: sorosism - international banks - switzerland controls the central banks

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

If they're forensically getting this stuff off of hillary's not-so-well scrubbed server...you can bet those 30,000+ emails Hillary tried to make go away are now leading to exposing all sorts of interesting Clinton schemes.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

The wishful thinking is strong in this post. No ones knows, least of all anybody at ATS, what was given to whom, how why, when or where. Maybe some investigators, but even they are stumbling into jaw-dropping discoveries daily.

The "oops she didn't mean it" thing.....long gone, ran it's course, completely lacking credibility now.

Her wild and loose slinging of S, TS, and higher info, is all muddled into her payola and personal favors and campaign funds and SOS decision making. Teapot dome X 1000. Watergate X 1,000,000

I don't wish for anything. You seem to be wishing for Hilary's downfall. The speculation is strong in your and others posts as to what she has done. There has been no evidence presented of any wrongdoing other than the violation of security. As the FBI grinds slowly through the evidence, they will not reveal any details so that speculation is all there is.
The GOP plan is to stall any indictments to keep this in the public eye as long as possible to give them a political advantage. Hilary will stall withdrawing until she sees that she will not be able to weasel out of this and then quit the race "for the good of the party." This will satisfy the GOP as they were worried about her. They will have their own problems with the possibility of Trump running as an independent should he not get the nomination.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Some involved are non-governmental. 

It will be interesting to see how Sidney Blumenthal got his hands on some of the highly classified documents that he sent to Hillary.
The fact that she knew that he was getting this info as a non-governmental entity and that she did not report it is rather big too.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
She should propbably be in jail, like half the politicians around the word, the problem is, if she goes to jail she opens up pandoras box, no politicians thats milking it will ever do anything but cry outrage, its there bread and butter.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
She should propbably be in jail, like half the politicians around the word, the problem is, if she goes to jail she opens up pandoras box, no politicians thats milking it will ever do anything but cry outrage, its there bread and butter.

We may be dealing with a huge white collar ring of political thugs spread throughout the world operating under a code of omertà.

It is the people demanding justice that might bring it down. But, it is going to take outsiders to do it.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think this is beginning to reach critical mass. I don't think The Clinton Crime Syndicate can survive the explosion.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Clinton, both of them, should have been in prison going back to their days in Arkansas. If Hillary goes to jail for this it would be a start. They need to reopen the investigations from Arkansas and charge them both.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Doesn't matter what her intent was. Having the level of data on her computer and her job capacity means any deviation from what is ordered by law, regarding TS SAP materials is criminal negligence in her best case scenario, which is the same thing as selling info to China. (Which bill did already).

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The reason, in my opinion, is to have a side show to keep the majority looking in a certain direction. Nothing will come of this, charges will be dropped in the end. If they aren't dropped I will be extremely surprised.

I'm with you on this. I don't see here getting any jail time as she is to well connected.

The most that will come is that she agrees to step down from the presidential race.

However I do believe with very little proof to back it up, that Obama does not particular care for Hillary and is partly pushing with these investigations to ruin her chances at the presidency.

Or perhaps she pissed off the wrong people or stepped on too many toes as it appears rather odd that this investigation is still hanging around.

edit on 03131America/ChicagoTue, 19 Jan 2016 21:03:42 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join